Rachael Ch. 05: The Audition

Story Info
Rachael auditions with the boss.
1.6k words
3.8
3.4k
00

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

The Audition

Madame Silver had seen Rachael before she had her audition with Lisa. This would be the determining audition for Rachel and they both knew it. Rachael did not feel particularly nervous because of the recent sex with Lisa and not on edge due to the wine. She did, however, want to do a good job. Madame Silver having just been with a client, glowed from the sex. Everybody was happy.

Madame Silver offered Rachael another glass of wine and a large upholstered chair to sit in. She took one herself and they sat and sipped for a few minutes. Neither one of them seemed to be anxious to start a conversation.

Finally, Madame said, "How did your time with Lisa go?"

"It was really nice. I did things I didn't know I could do, and Lisa treated me wonderfully. I appreciate her ability to teach me as well as her time. I really want to join your staff here and hope we can all be good friends."

Madame looked at Rachael and said, "We are not friends and we will never be friends Rachael, this is a business and I run it like a business. We have rules and if you follow the rules then the other staff and the management will respect you. Do you understand that?"

"Yes Madame, I do."

Rachael at that point remembered that this is an audition, not a social gathering, and she brought her mind back to focus on the job at hand. This is not fun and games.

"We are not exactly comfortable bringing a transgender person into the fold. You know I am a transgender lady and you know I entertain special clients. I am considering bringing you on and sharing my clients with you while developing a larger demand for what we can do. The bulk of the men we entertain want to fuck us in the ass. That's the big deal with them. I don't know why, but that's what we get. Occasionally we get someone that wants the other way around, suck a girl's dick and have her fuck him. I don't find it boring because I never know what will come in the door except for my regulars. I don't like taking on new clients as much as I used to, so I want you to start doing that. Does that meet with your expectations?"

"Yes, I am good with that. It certainly is easier for me to receive than it is for me to pitch." I responded, trying to lighten the mood.

"Good, then if I like fucking you, I will bring you in as a TS and set you up with your own quarters. There is a matter of pay and you will be compensated the same as all the other staff who entertain clients. The house takes 70% and you get 30% paid as wages. All tips are yours to keep. Is that satisfactory with you?"

"Yes Ma'am," I replied.

"We keep a clean house here. You will be responsible for cleaning your own space. We do have a maid and linen service available that you can use if you like. The rate is $40 a week and you get fresh linens as often as you like. That includes towels and sheets, but no private clothing or dainty things. We do have a laundry and you have access to it. The maid will tidy up your room and clean the bathroom, but you need to keep it clean. Do you have any questions at this point?"

"No ma'am."

"Since you can entertain both gentlemen and ladies there will be opportunities from time to time to do both, either together or separately. We have gentlemen that like multiple girls and we may have some requests for you to double up with another girl for a party. I would imagine that would be ok with you?"

I nodded.

"Ok, finish your glass of wine, get undressed and into the bed. I have some business to attend to in my office. I will be back in about 15 or 20 minutes."

Madame Silver left the room and Rachael stood and looked around. The room was beautiful, the furniture massive and elegant at the same time. The bed being quite high, she noticed a large stool on each side for stepping up into the bed. She slowly removed her clothing, not paying any attention to the order or way she undressed, but she did it slowly in front of a mirror to gage for herself how she looked as she disrobed. Satisfied with herself she took her wine and moved to the left side of the bed, wondering if Madame liked left or right. She couldn't tell by looking at the bed, so she placed her glass on the nightstand and crawled under to covers. The sex with Lisa and the wine had tired her some and her eyes drooped a little as she adjusted to the warm climate in the bed. Another sip of wine, fluff the pillow, sit and wait. Not bad duty when you think about it.

Madame returned after what seemed like a long time, she seemed pleased to see Rachael in the bed, propped up on a pillow and watching the door. She had checked the video feed for the room and seen that Rachael had not poked around the room or looked in private places. She did as she was instructed and then waited. That was very good for an initial visit.

Madame moved to the same side of the bed and began to disrobe herself. Rachael watched and felt her body becoming aroused as she watched Madame reveal her breasts and bodice. Madame leaned over the edge of the bed and kissed her. She licked her lips with her tongue which further aroused Rachael. Madam slipped out of her hose and panties and revealed her quite large penis. It too was quite hard and aroused.

"I don't get to do this too much with clients, so I want to enjoy taking you, and I hope to give you some pleasure as well." She said.

Rachael smiled and leaned out for another kiss and reached for Madame's penis at the same time. She knew how to massage and pleasure a penis, she had done if for years, but this somehow felt very different. Madam moved up onto the bed and straddled Rachael on her knees, Rachael still holding on. Madame pressed her breasts to Rachael's face, offering her a nipple to suck on. Everything heated up at this point and slowly Madame rolled over and pulled Rachael down beside her, taking her lips to hers again and thrusting her tongue into Rachael's mouth.

The juices were flowing, and passion erupted everywhere. Hands were holding and massaging, caressing and stroking. Mouths were licking and sucking, legs were sliding against other legs. Everything in motion at the same time. The time came to fuck Rachael and Madame was plenty aroused.

"Roll over on your stomach and pull your knees up to your chest," said Madame.

Rachael did as she was instructed. Madam reached up under the pillow and extracted a foil package and unwrapped it. Rolling it down over her penis she then reached for the jar of lube located on the headboard. Rachael flinched her surprise when Madam then went down on her asshole. She began licking and sucking it with great fervor while she stroked her swollen manhood with lubricant. She pulled Rachael's penis back between her legs and stroked it at the same time, then she put it in her mouth and sucked on it for a bit. Very smoothly she moved into a kneeling position and brought her cock to the point of entry in Rachael's ass. Lubing everything well she pushed gently and to her surprise she entered smoothly and easily. Gripping Rachael's hips she began a smooth rhythm with long slow strokes.

"Give me some verbal encouragement," Madame said. "Tell me how it feels, tell me you want it."

Rachael lifted her hips up to meet the thrusts and pushed back against Madame, moaning a little as she did. "Oh, that is so good, harder baby, harder, drive into me, let me have all of it. I want to feel your pulse, I want you to give me all your cum. Mmmmmm, so good, so strong, you are marvelous. I think I am going to cum, don't stop, please don't stop, I want to feel you go deeper, push baby, push."

Madame slapped her on the ass once very hard and felt Rachael respond with more push back. She slapped the other cheek and Rachael moaned her approval. Madame's breathing increased at this point and Rachael felt like maybe she might explode, but she suddenly pulled out and flopped down on the bed next to her and grinned.

"Not yet lover, not yet. I want you to pull the condom off and suck me until I cum."

Rachael did but she felt Madame losing her erection as she pushed her lips over the head and down the hot shaft. It was still hard but losing some stiffness. Just the same Rachael concentrated on the glans and soon had the telltale spasm that precedes an ejaculation. Madame had passed the point of no return and Rachael knew it. Remembering how Lisa had done it she slowed down just tonguing the tip, opening the hole with her tongue and gripping the shaft firmly. She managed to keep Madame on the edge. This lasted for several minutes all the while Madame moaned in ecstasy and seemed semi-comatose.

When she finally exploded, Rachael took it all in her mouth and licked Madame clean, swallowing every drop while licking up the excess. Sex with Madame is very good indeed.

"When can you start?" Madame said while trying to catch her breath.