Rachael Ch. 12: The New Dress

Story Info
Rachael goes shopping for a new dress.
6.3k words
3.63
2.8k
1
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

Hunting for a new dress

About that time, I saw Steve and Joe headed for the fence. The batting cage was up and one of the coaches was pitching batting practice.

"Hi, are you ok," Steve said to me as they walked up.

"Yea, I am fine, thanks for picking up my stuff."

"I put some of it away for you, I hope you will stay for a while."

"Thanks again, and I would love to," then I and pulled his face over the fence and gave him a fuck me kiss.

Joe and Jenny had a couple of words but I don't think Joe knew about the evening's activities at the home, so I didn't offer anything else.

They headed off to the field to take practice and Jenny and I sat down in the bleachers.

She looked at me and said, "What happened?"

"I guess you know the councilman croaked with his cock in my ass"

"Yea, that much I got"

"The cops took me in, locked me up and Madame's lawyer got me out, Scot free I might ad. He was really on top of his game."

"So, your clear of this mess?"

"I am but Madame is in hot water. The cops haven't figured out what to do with her and the house. Did you get your things out before they locked it down?"

"No, I was hoping to go back maybe today."

"You should do that, see Madame Silver and from what she told me you can stay on but there won't be any work and she would want some rent money."

"That would be ok with me, I liked living there."

"Me too."

We were quiet for a while and watched the boys play ball. I needed to go to class so I begged off and walked back to Steve's apartment, found my books and went to class.

Steve and I needed to come to an understanding but I was a little hesitant to bring up the subject. That evening I fixed him dinner so we could chat in the apartment and not have any interruptions. I had gone to the store, picked up a nice steak, bottle of merlot and a bag of steam veggies. Steve didn't have a grill, so I made do with the broiler in the oven. I don't think it had ever been used. He arrived about 20 minutes after practice and he looked wonderful when he walked in the door.

The place smelled good from the cooking and I was dressed casual nice with a red short skirt and a white frilly top and apron of course.

"Wow, what smells so good?"

"ME." I responded.

"The place smells so good, what did you fix?"

"Just a piece of steak and some veggies. Go change clothes and I will set the table."

When he came out of the bedroom, I had everything on the table and the wine decanted so it was ready to pour.

"What's the occasion," he said

"I thought I would thank you proper for what you did for me."

"I did what any good friend would do."

"Are we good friends?" I asked in a low voice.

"Yes, Rachael we are, and I want to get even more friendly. If that's ok with you?"

"You want me to live here?"

"Absolutely"

"This is a big step for me Steve. I have never lived with another person outside of my boarding school. Certainly, never a man and never somebody I have come to really like and respect."

He held up his glass of wine and said, "Then we are agreed."

I did the same and smiled at him, "OK roommate, tell me the terms and conditions. It's important that I know where and what is expected of me, I don't like surprises."

"Rachael, I don't have any terms or conditions. I want you here, I want to have meals with you, sleep next to you, shower with you. I don't know what love is but right now I just want to love you."

"How do you know I won't steal you blind?"

"I don't, but so far so good and if you managed to do that I would just go out and get some more of whatever you stole."

"I have never been that desperate, the worst I would ever do is disappear. How much is the rent here?"

"No rent, I own the place"

"Wow, Steve I need to pay you some rent though."

"No, you don't and I don't want money from you. If you feel the need to bring dinner home or groceries from time to time that's fine but I don't want the strain of rent money or utilities on you. You take care of me and the apartment and I pay for everything."

"So, I become the live in maid?" I stammered out.

"No, that's not what I meant. You can do what you want, I will hire a maid service this week and that will be covered."

"Really?"

"Yes Really."

"I wish to be useful Steve, so please let me cook and clean, do the laundry and behave like a good partner, OK?"

"Fine, no maid service until you complain, then I will hire one."

"That seems fair. Do I get sex in the bargain?" I teased.

"Never on game days," he came back.

We both started to laugh, I stood up and walked around the table and leaned in to kiss him. He grabbed me around the legs and pulled me close, "dessert time," he said.

We had a wonderful romp between the sheets, a hot shower and then tucked each other in for the night. I lay awake looking out the window and pondered my good fortune. In the last few weeks I had found a lover, new living quarters and avoided prison. Can it get any better than this?

Steve and I launched into our new relationship with fervor, we enjoyed each other like newlyweds, and I couldn't help feeling guilty about not paying for anything. He literally paid for everything. When I bought groceries, I was to use his debit card. I tried to return it and he said that one was for me. He had another for himself. He bought dinners, drinks, books, and then one day he said, "I want to take you shopping."

"For what?" I asked.

"Wardrobe, you need some fall clothes."

"What's wrong with my clothes?"

He laughed and said, "Nothing is wrong but I want to see you in a fancy dress so we can go to the concert next week."

"How fancy?"

"We are going to a charity concert at the University Theater. I will be in a tuxedo and you will, I hope, be dressed appropriately."

"Uh, ok Steve, this is pretty new to me. Can I go get some advice from a friend before we go shopping?" I queried.

"Sure"

I did just that, before class I went to Madame Silver's and knocked on the door. She answered and we had a big hug.

"What's up sweetie," she asked.

"I needed to see you, say hello and ask for some advice."

"Well come on in and let's have a coffee."

We chatted about all the things that were going on, her court case, the house, and my new friend. She seemed skeptical but the one time she met him she thought he was genuine.

"I have to dress for a fancy charity concert next week," I told her.

"You don't have clothes for that," she replied.

"No, I don't and I don't have a clue what to get."

"Let us go to my closet and see what might look appropriate on you."

"I am going shopping in the next couple of days to buy something, but I appreciate your advice and helping me."

"Nonsense, that's what friends are for. Besides it will be fun, come on."

With that she led me to her back bedroom and my mind flooded with the wonderful sex we had had on that bed. Oh my. She sensed my nostalgia and gave me a hug, "I miss it too."

I looked into her eyes and closed on her lips, her kiss was hot and our tongues met in the middle, my arms held her tight and our breasts smashed one another. We broke and I whispered into her neck, "I will always love you."

"Me too sweetie, you were always my favorite. Now take off those clothes before I start tearing them off." The boss was back.

"Yes Ma'am. You know you are two sizes bigger than me?"

"I know but I have enough variety to let you see what you might like, and they will be close enough in size for you to tell how they will look on you."

With that she pulled out a handful of gowns and threw them on the bed. Picked up the first one and held it against her body and gazed in the mirror.

I could see it was bringing back some memories, so I said, "Put it on for me please."

She spun around and put the gown back on the bed. She was taking off her clothes and looking at other dresses and handed me one. "Put this one on, I think it's small enough for you to tell whether or not you like it."

We both put on the gowns and appraised each other as well as ourselves in the mirror.

Mine was shorter, more like a cocktail length, and in the prettiest shade of blue, not dark and not light, kind of royal blue. It was strapless and my bra straps kind of took away from the neckline, so I took it off as well. The dress wasn't tight, but it seemed to hold everything in place and I admired my figure. It was tight in the right places, flowing in the wrong places. I had to admit I looked pretty good.

She had on a long flowing gown of fine shiny silk, the color of silver. The bodice was a little tight, but she looked marvelous. I put my hands on her hips and felt the wonderful fabric, sliding my hands up and down sensing how it affected her.

"If I don't fuck you right now, I am going to scream," she said.

"I feel the same way, this is so hot, and you are so beautiful. My dick is getting hard."

"It's too late," She pulled up her dress and I could see her manhood straining to get out of its hiding place. I went to my knees, freed her up from her panties and put her in my mouth. She tasted wonderful.

She pulled the dress off over her head and released her bra as I pulled her panties down to her feet. She stepped out and stood before me completely naked. I could see the two of us in the mirror and smiled inside at how wonderful we looked.

"Out of that dress young lady," she commanded.

I stood up and let her remove it and my panties. We were both standing naked in the middle of the room looking in the mirror.

She leaned over and took my left nipple in her mouth, sucking it to full erect and let her hand drop to my now erect penis. The combination massage and suck was making me light headed.

She stood up and took my hand, walked around the big king-sized bed where I had auditioned for her many months ago and pulled down the covers. She slid onto the satin sheets and opened her arms for me to join her. I crawled in next to her and snuggled up to her right breast. Taking the nipple between my lips I licked it until it too was erect and wanting more attention. I moved up to my knees and then across her body with my right leg, straddling her I moved to kiss her fully and enjoy how wonderful she tasted.

"Make love to me baby," she cooed into my ear.

I sat up between her legs and pushed her knees up high and looked down at her smiling face. She reached under the pillow and handed me a fresh foil pack.

"I want to feel you inside me," she ordered.

I pushed her feet up as high as I could and slid my hard cock between her cheeks and up into her anal cavity. I went in easily and I hunched myself up tight against her. Then reaching down I gripped her still swollen member and began to stroke it. Again, she went under the pillow and produced a tube of lubrication jelly. I put some on my hand and continued to stroke her while just holding my cock in her ass.

"Put a little on your cock now and fuck me hard Rachael."

I did what she asked, grabbed her ankles and started a smooth firm rhythm. She picked up where I left off stroking her penis and we were off to the races.

"I am close baby," she cried, "I am going to cum."

"Me too," I replied between ragged breaths.

I sped up my strokes and I could feel the pressure building up in my groin, it was going to cum on its own now and I pushed deep inside her and enjoyed the thrill of the semen coursing up the urethra while I tried in vain to hold it back. She cried out and let her own orgasm spew white milk up into the air as I pushed myself hard into her prostate. I released my own orgasm just after she came and we both cried out our joy and pleasure.

It was the first multiple orgasm in a long time, and it felt incredible.

I scooped up some of her cum in my fingers and began to lick them as we cooled down. She tasted good.

Her legs came down to the bed, I fell out of her ass and we just collapsed into each other. What a wonderful feeling to have made this kind of love to the one person in the world that I really cared about. Madame Silver was everything to me. I loved her then and I think I always will.

We showered and returned to the gown hunt but now without any undergarments. She really had a closet full of them and I found several that I thought I looked good in. I couldn't wear any of them without some alteration and she offered to have them tailored for me.

"No," I said, I needed to let Steve do this, or I would break his ego. She understood and we began to put the dresses back in the closet. It looked more like a warehouse than a closet. So many clothes, shoes, bags, it was like a store in fact. That was her business though, she had to dress the Madame part and she did it well. We were still naked as we hung things up together and at one point, we pressed shoulders against each other and the spark went thru us like a lightning bolt. Turning to each other we embrace and kissed like the lovers we were.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I know and I love you too," she responded.

With that we cleaned up the room and got back in the bed.

"I want you bad," she said.

"Me too," was all I could muster as she flipped me face down and I felt her hand under the pillow reaching for the foil pack.

She was in me before I could realize what was happening and I pushed back hard to meet her thrusts. Raising my hips up off the bed she pulled back and slammed into me hard, slapping my bare cheek as she hit bottom. Again, and again, harder and harder she pounded me. Gripping my hips with both hands and pulling me back into her groin, my face was in the pillow, my breath ragged and oh it was so good.

"Lay down flat," she directed.

"Let me roll to my side first please," I responded.

I rolled onto my side and got her to straddle my leg that was on the bed. She moved in tight as I lifted my other leg and she felt herself go deeper into me. "Oh, this is good baby," she said.

With that she started fucking me hard again, she was like a steam engine, stroke after stroke, holding my hip as she slammed into me again and again. I was relaxed now and much more comfortable. I knew if she kept it up, I would respond with a female orgasm of my own. It just took time. I squeezed her hard with my anal muscles when she was in deep and relaxed them as she came back out. We were perfectly in sync and soon I felt the tingle in my toes that I knew would lead to a body shudder. The spasm came just as she pushed into me and she felt me quiver and my leg begin to shake.

"What's wrong?" she asked as she stopped in mid thrust.

"Orgasm," was all I could say.

"Is it good?"

"No, it's wonderful."

She started pounding me again and we moved into the twilight zone that perfect lovers attain when they are in rhythm with each other. I had another orgasm and they seemed to be coming longer and stronger. I never had multiples before, but Madame sensed the pleasure and kept going.

Somewhere before I passed out from the joy, I heard her announce her orgasm was impending. I felt her cum and then let herself down behind me as I curled into the fetal position and went to sleep. She wrapped her arms around me and did the same.

We woke up several hours later and had not moved from the fetal position. The exhaustion was evident on both of us. I crawled out of the bed and made it to the shower and was beginning to wake up when she joined me.

"Hi, are you feeling ok?" I asked.

"Never better," was her response.

We washed each other for a while and enjoyed the steaming hot water.

"I need some food," I noted.

"Let's go down the street and have a burger," she replied.

"Deal," I said.

When we got to the pizza joint it was like old home week. Several of the girls from the brothel were there along with some guys I recognized as clients as well. It looked like we were going to take over the place.

Madame had an idea and said, "Why don't we get this all to go, walk back to the house and eat and drink there? It will be fun"

Everybody agreed, we got a large pizza for us, stopped at the grocery store and got a case of beer, walked back to the house and opened it up.

The party was fitting, a fond farewell to a lady everybody loved and respected and we all had a good time.

I went home to Steve's and he was there waiting for me. I had some of my stuff from Madame's and he figured out what I had been doing.

"Do you need any help," he offered.

"No, I had to walk so I couldn't carry it all"

"Should we go back for the rest, we can take the car?"

"No, I am tired and full. I just ate pizza with a bunch of friends from the home and had a few beers. I need some sleep at this point."

With that I went to the bedroom, undressed and crawled into bed naked. I wasn't sure what he would want but I knew I couldn't deny him anything. He undressed also and crawled in next to me, took me in his arms and kissed me hard enough for me to know he wasn't going away.

Steve and I fell into a very comfortable romance and living arrangement. He wanted to please me, and I wanted to be around him. Baseball went thru the fall season and the holidays followed quickly. School for both of us was a constant and we were both helping each other out and getting good grades.

We were having dinner one Saturday night and he asked me if I was ready to go to the upcoming concert at the school theater. He went on to explain how it was a charity function, black tie affair with many local dignitaries and politicians not to mention all the school elite.

My question was, "do we fit in that crowd?"

"I have hobnobbed with these people before, my family is a big supporter of the school and the arts, so yes, we do belong."

"Then it's a date." I replied.

"We still need to go shopping then, unless you have a dress that goes with my tuxedo."

"Dress, you think I have a dress?"

"I didn't think I had seen one."

"Monday morning, we go shopping, there is no ball practice so we have time before afternoon classes."

Steve and I had never been shopping before except for necessities. Groceries and drug store items. I thought we might go to one of the big department stores that frequented college towns. I was in for a shock when he drove downtown and pulled into the city parking lot behind a very fashionable women's boutique. We entered from the rear and found our way to the front of the store where a young lady named Grace greeted us and led us to a small private sitting area. It was early in the day; a coffee service was on the sideboard and she told us to help ourselves. She said that she would return with a selection of dresses appropriate to the occasion. The coffee service was silver, the cups bone china and the room decorated in hardwoods and beautiful silk fabrics. It reminded me of Madame Silver's office, absolutely beautiful.

Steve and I each fixed a coffee and took a blueberry scone to the settee that was in the middle of the room. Grace returned after several minutes with rolling clothes rack full of long dresses.

Steve got up and walked to greet her and they began to look thru the selection. I had no clue what was happening but the two of them seemed to know what they wanted and after several minutes she pulled four gowns off the rack and hung them on a second permanent rack near a series of mirrors.

Steve said, "Come look at these and tell me which one you like the best."

I walked across the room and looked at the beautiful gowns that were displayed on the rack. I was no expert to women's fashion and had no idea what to look for, but I did know what was pretty to my eye. I selected a couple of them that I liked, and Grace opened a door in the mirrored wall and showed me into a very large dressing room. She put one of the dresses on a hook and asked me if I wanted help putting it on. I thought about that and agreed it might be a good idea to have some help. I undressed to my bra and panties and she had me step into the gown. I was glad she was there as the closure in the back might have been a challenge for me alone.

12