Rachael Ch. 12: The New Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back out into the sitting area and Steve admired us as we walked in. I could tell instantly that he had done this before when he started giving directions to Grace on how to adjust the fit of the dress. Grace pinned a few spots up around the bodice, gathered the hem and in general fussed over me. All the while I was looking in the mirrors trying to decide if I liked it that much.

"Grace, have her put the pink one on please," Steve said.

We did that and once again Grace pinned it in a few places while I watched in the mirror. I really didn't care for the pink and I think Steve suspected it and he asked me, "What do you think about that?"

"Honey, I am not a pink person."

"Have you seen a dress that you like?"

I walked over to the rack of gowns and selected a silver sheath that had caught my eye before.

"Well, put it on and let's have a look," he responded.

When I got in the dress I felt like the most beautiful woman in the world. It set off my hips, displayed my cleavage and shoulders, and was the most sensuous fabric I had ever felt on my body outside a set of sheets. I pranced back into the sitting room and twirled around showing off both the dress and my figure.

"I think you have found the perfect dress my dear," he said.

Grace had me stand up on a pedestal and went about her pinning here and there, adjusted the hem and pronounced me perfect.

Steve asked her when we could pick up the dress and she said late that afternoon or tomorrow morning. We thanked her and I went back to the dressing room to take the dress off and let Grace have it to alter.

I had just stepped out of the dress and Grace gathered it up in her arms when Steve walked into the dressing room. I was standing there in my panties with him looking at me as Grace departed. He closed the door and locked it, walked over to me and took me in his arms.

"You are the most beautiful person I have ever known, and I want you to never forget it."

With that he took me in his arms and pulled me close, pressed his lips gently onto mine and washed them with his tongue. I could feel his manhood pressing against me as I returned his kiss. Our tongues were doing the duel of love as I felt his hands unclasp the back of my bra. Slipping it off me he bent to take a nipple in his mouth and suck me hard, I pulled his face into my chest and hugged him back just as hard.

"Steve, we are in a public place," I gasped.

"Hmmmmm, yes we are," he responded. The sound of his voice muffled by my left tit.

I felt him unfasten his belt and begin to get out of his jeans when I decided that I wanted him too. We had had sex before, but this was something special. We were both caught up in the moment and the desire was both unstoppable and wonderful. I pulled his shirt over his head and he went down on his knees to take me into his mouth.

I was overcome with emotion; my dick was hard and he was thrusting it into his throat at a torrid pace. With both hands pulling my butt cheeks to him he swallowed me time and time again, each time more passionate than the previous one if that was possible.

"I want to taste your cum," he choked out as he pulled back. "Give it to me."

I gave him what he wanted, and he took it all in his mouth and swallowed it as I could barely stand on my weak knees.

"Oh baby, that was the most wonderful present any girl has ever had," I cooed to him as we both caught our breath.

He stood up and kissed me again as I reached down and felt his erection stiffen even more in my hand.

"Little Stevie needs some attention," I whispered.

He gently guided me to the chaise lounge and slowly bent me forward as he unwrapped the lubricated condom. Gripping my hips, he eased up behind me and slowly entered me as I bent over putting my hands on the chaise lounge.

"That feels so good," I said.

"You tasted so good," he responded.

He started moving in and out of me as I relaxed to his girth and soon, we were slamming into each other with glee.

I reached between my legs and fondled his dangling scrotum as he pounded me harder and harder. The friction building around his huge erection and the burning sensation began inside my anal opening. One of us was going to split if he didn't cum soon.

"Give it to me baby," I cooed as I pushed back into him and tried to ease the fire I was feeling.

"I want to fuck you forever," he responded.

With that I felt him let it go and he filled the condom up. Sweat was dripping off his nose and nipples. He held me tight, not letting his cock fall out for several minutes while my thoughts went to cooling off my overheated jet engine.

He dropped out of me and I turned and sat on the chaise, reaching over I pulled the condom off and pulled him into my mouth, licking up the sweet outcome of our performance. Protein, it's the breakfast of champions.

Steve and I had become an "on campus couple." We not only lived together but we walked together, ate together, went to class together, and in general lived our lives as one person in two bodies. We were connected, we were plugged in, we were so happy it was unbelievable. I began to really know what was meant by the word love. I felt it, I dreamed it, and I lived it.

Steve was wonderful to me, treating me like the lady I always wanted to be. We went out on weekends to lavish places, played golf, went sailing, water skiing, sky diving and made love everywhere we went. The concert came and went, the winter came and went, and baseball practice arrived in the early spring like it always does.

I had lived through the grueling schedule brought on by two practices a day and games on the weekends. Now it was no longer a grind. I loved every minute of it, encouraged him, coached him and felt like I was an asset to his game. I kept a notebook of his performance, batting and defense. We studied other teams, looked for ways to improve everything.

One Friday night after a home game that we won I was standing outside the locker room waiting when he came out with the head coach on his heels. I had met Coach Dean before and greeted him with a friendly hug.

"Rachael how are you?" he fussed.

"I am good Coach, how about you?" I said.

"I am always good after a win."

"Me too."

"Can I buy you two a beer and talk some business?"

Steve and I looked at each other and both nodded, "Sure."

Instead of the usual pizza place, which would be noisy as hell, we went to a small grill down the block from the stadium and took a booth in the back.

"Pitcher?" he asked as he looked at us.

"Yea," we responded.

"Rachael, Steve tells me that you are quite an asset to his playing, and I want you to know that I see it in his game. You have been a big help to him and the team."

"Thank you, Coach."

"I want you to share some of your organizational skills with the rest of the team. You have a way of capturing details and minutia that seem to really benefit Steve. Your observations about batting and field strategy are always insightful. I know, Steve tells me everything."

"Thank you." I looked at Steve and mouthed, "everything?" He just smiled.

"I want to offer you a job working with the team, assistant manager position. With pay and benefits."

My antenna went right up almost instantly. Steve sensed my tension and gave me an inquisitive look.

"I don't know coach," I stammered. "What's involved?"

I was trying to compose myself; the sexual tension was making me extremely uncomfortable. Coach Dean was making me sweat female hormones.

"I want you to attend all practices, continue making notes on all players, especially batting practices. You seem to have a natural eye for the batting swing, rhythm and Steve's improvement is directly related. I hope you can do that for all my players."

"Okay, after I make my notes how do we implement the changes I envision?"

"You and I will meet and discuss the things you see and at some point, you will probably interface with each player to some degree. I don't want to make you uncomfortable around the locker room so we will probably use one of the studio rooms for coaching sessions. I think the team will be receptive to your suggestions, they see how much you have helped Steve as I have."

"I need to think on this Coach, it's all pretty new to me,"

"That's fine consider yourself invited to be on the field during practices and at the batting cage. You can chat or just make notes, whatever makes you comfortable."

"Okay Coach, I can do that and if I feel I can help I will let you know."

I was getting more comfortable with the situation, but something was nagging at the back of my hackles about it. I didn't want to disappoint anybody, but something was off here and my instincts were usually pretty good. I needed to check up on a few things.

We had a nice dinner, chatted about baseball for a while and Coach paid the tab and left us to mull over his offer.

"What has you spooked?" Steve asked.

"I don't know, he just gives me a strange vibe and I can't shake it off. If I didn't know better I would say it was sexual tension. He wants to bring me into the fold and fuck me at his leisure."

"That's crazy," Steve responded.

"Maybe so, but he bothers me," I said.

"Honey, let's just go slow with it and see where it heads, ok?"

"Sure baby, I am ok with that, just don't let him get me in a closed room alone. I wouldn't want to hurt him and end your career at the same time."

Life went on and I attended practice almost every day. I wrote up pages of notes on players, swings, fielding performance and hustle. I singled out the guys who could run, steal bases, and get around the outfield fast enough to be successful.

For the first few weeks I submitted my notes on the field to the coach and we didn't discuss much behind closed doors. That was fine with me. He still gave me the willies and it didn't seem to be getting any better. The players were receptive and soon I began working with individual players from behind the batting cage. Several of them came to me about specific problems they were having either batting or playing their position in the field. I worked with all of them and managed to spend even less time with the coach.

The team was really coming together, and we went two weekends sweeping both series. We were leading the conference and it looked like we might even be able to have a chance at the College World Series. That was a long way off, but the dream was there.

Steve and I were really living comfortably, and he finally came clean and told me about his family and the fortune that would become his when he graduated from the University. I was flabbergasted and didn't know what to say. He loved me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. It was strong for a baseball player to say something like that. I couldn't believe my good fortune. He treated me wonderfully, spent money when appropriate and never let me worry about either. One night we were lying in bed and out of the blue he asked me about when I thought I would be ready to have the surgery to make me a complete female. I told him I hadn't thought about it.

"Why don't we plan for the year after graduation? We probably won't have jobs yet, we will be able to afford to live and do the operation before we launch into any kind of career. Dad may want me to start at the firm, but I can always hold that off for a year or so, he doesn't need me as much as he just wants me there."

"Steve, that's next year, we graduate in the spring."

"All the better to make a plan then."

"If you make love to me right now, I will consider it," I said.

"Done," he said as he put his lips on mine and kissed me gently.

The early spring went by fast and before we knew it we were into baseball season hard and both of us were doing baseball and classes all day every day. Weekends were three-day baseball series games with different schools. I traveled with the team and coach let us stay together in a separate hotel.

My work was being appreciated but my sex life was not so good. Steve was either tired or preparing for a game. Sunday nights after the weekend series we were both too tired for sex. I was used to getting sex on a daily basis and now it was bi-weekly. I was not a happy player. On the flip side, the team was winning, Steve was playing well enough to get noticed by some scouts and baseball was wonderful.

I had not had time or energy to think and work on my transition plan. All we decided was to do it after school and graduation.

It would creep into my thoughts from time to time and it was still a strong life goal for me. The trouble was I was having a problem with the lack of attention, no sex, no loving, just tension and exhaustion. I went to see Madam Silver.

12