Rachael Pt. 02 Ch. 04: Barbara

Story Info
Rachael meets Barbara.
5.3k words
4.33
2.1k
1

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Barbara

When I awoke several hours later, Dave stood outside the cage but without the customary food. My mouth felt like the Sahara Desert and my face and hair were a mess. Sleep does that to me I guess.

He said, "Would you like to have dinner with me?"

"Yes, that would be nice, but I need to clean up a bit."

"Go into the bathroom and I will lay out some clothes for you to wear to dinner."

"Are we going out?" I asked.

"No, I am grilling in. We have another client later tonight,"

I went to the shower and cleaned myself up, there were all kinds of products on the vanity for me to use. There were even some cosmetic products. I dried my hair, combed it out, teased the front, put on some make up and made myself as presentable as I could. He returned with a very sexy leather outfit that consisted of bustier, dark panty hose, high heel boots and satin gloves.

"Wow, this is a bit much Dave," I said.

"I want you to be beautiful for our client and she will like you in that outfit."

"Okay."

I dressed, and when I looked in the mirror I saw a woman I had never seen before. I wore slut outfits in the brothel, I even dressed as a streetwalker for the selection room, but never anything like this. I felt elegant, and the outfit looked intoxicating, sexy even. I touched up my eye makeup to add to the look and presented myself for my dining experience.

Dave took one look at me and said, "I may want to keep you all for myself."

I blushed a bit embarrassed but smiled and did a little curtsy for him.

"How about a kiss?" he said.

"What, and mess up my makeup?" I retorted.

"I thought that's what it's for."

"Not a chance" I said as I grinned at him, "What's for dinner?"

"Would you care for a glass of red my dear?" Said the spider to the fly.

"Of course, my Master," I replied.

We ate a wonderful steak dinner. Dave grilled the steaks on his gas downdraft cook top in the extra-large kitchen. We dined on the terrace where he laid out a beautiful table. The meal and the wine were delicious, and I felt like a very lucky lady, sore but lucky.

"We do have a client this evening and I would like you to assist me with her if you are still willing," He said.

"How could I refuse after this wonderful meal and delightful day?"

"Barbara should be here in about 30 minutes, so we have time to discuss her session. She is a lesbian and a bit of a southern belle. She comes here because she is not being sated by her lover and partner. It seems there is nothing better than a big cock to fill up a lady's empty soul."

"Well you certainly qualify in that department," I said.

"Flattery will get you anywhere," he countered.

"What would you like me to do?"

"I have never been able to get her aroused the way her partner does, at least that's what I think. She will orgasm with me but usually only one and she lasts so long I have a hard time not beating her to it."

"So, what's my part?" I persisted.

"I want you to be in her vision all the time. I want her to relate the sight of you to the sex she is going to have. I want her wanting you sexually as I supply her physical needs."

"That could be a tall order, but I guess I look the part."

"You definitely do that."

We cleaned up the terrace and settled into the living room with a coffee service to wait for Barbara to arrive.

When the knock on the door came, Dave went to answer it and in walked the most beautiful woman I ever saw. Tall, with an hourglass shape that accentuated her very large hips and bosom. Her long auburn hair fell on creamy white shoulders. She brought a commanding presence that couldn't be ignored. It brought me right to my feet. She held the size, beauty and grace of a queen. I was awestruck at her presence. She walked across the room as Dave introduced me as his assistant Rachael. Her hand extended, and I almost wanted to curtsy before her. I took her hand and we air kissed. I knew not to mess with another lady's makeup.

"Rachael, it is so nice to see Master's found someone so beautiful to help him."

"Thank you," I stammered.

"May I have some of your coffee, it smells delicious," she said.

"Absolutely," said Dave and he got up and headed to the kitchen to get another cup for her.

Barbara sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to her, her eyes asking me to sit next to her.

"How long have you known Master?" she asked me.

"Not long, we work together, I met him at the lab."

"How fascinating, a workplace romance."

I laughed and said, "I am not sure it's a romance yet."

"Well he needs a good woman around here," Barbara said.

"Before Dave returns I have to tell you that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met. You are stunning, and I feel honored to be next to you right now."

"You flatter me without cause, but you are sweet and maybe if I am a good girl tonight I will get to taste you a little. Would you like that?"

"I would love that," I said, and she leaned into me, our shoulders touching, close enough that I could smell her delightful perfume.

"What is that scent?" I asked

"Pussy juice," she said as she reached and turned my head toward her and placed her lips on mine. "I am so wet looking at you I am going to smell up the couch forever."

"Oh my," I cooed.

Her lips touched mine again and I felt her tongue flicker out and touch my lips. The electricity sent chills up my spine. I felt her presence in every muscle and fiber of my body. She made me feel incredible. I instantly wanted to learn how to be like her, to study her moves and feel more of her being close to me. About that time Dave walked into the room and gave us the, "Ah Hem" line.

Barbara looked at him and said, "I am sorry Master, I couldn't resist her, and she is so beautiful."

"I am glad you like her," he replied.

"Oh, I do," she gushed.

Dave poured her some coffee from the service and she dolled it up with cream and sugar. I leaned back and tried to relax a bit. Barbara made it hard for me to relax and I didn't know if my tension came from the presence of Master or just her. I wondered how I would know the difference.

We all sipped our coffee and I could feel her body against my side, it felt warm and pussy juice or not, she smelled terrific.

She put her cup on the coffee table and in returning her hand she let it slip down the inside of my knee and ride up into my thigh a bit, it made me tingle. I began to wonder if I could hold it together in her presence. This is not what I expected at all.

Dave could sense that there could be an attraction afoot and decided to leave us alone for a few minutes. He excused himself and went to the kitchen. Barbara wasted no time leaning into me and resuming the kiss we shared a few minutes ago. I could taste the cream and sugar coffee on her tongue and returned her passion with my own. She rubbed the side of my neck softly and let her hand slide down to my breasts. Rubbing me gently, softly but with an electrical pulse I couldn't resist.

I certainly felt aroused, but didn't know what to do about it. I immediately thought she is going to know something is wrong if she goes for my pussy. It doesn't get wet. The doctor said it probably never would and I needed to keep it moist from the outside. Something burned inside though, and I could never remember reacting to a woman this way. I found her irresistible.

"All right ladies. I can see some discipline is in order for the two of you," Dave said as he reentered the room. The scowl returned to his face and I could see him working on being a prick again.

"What would you have us do?" Barbara asked.

"Both of you, in the room, now."

"Yes Master," we said simultaneously.

We got up and smiled at each other, maybe we could have some fun with Dave I thought.

We all walked into the playroom and the atmosphere changed almost instantly. Barbara and I suddenly knew we needed to change our demeanors. We each straightened up and stood silently and still in the middle of the room not touching each other.

"Barbara, I want you naked and I want Rachael to disrobe you."

"Yes Master," we both echoed.

I stepped in front of Barbara and released the top buttons on her dress before walking around and unzipping the back. It slipped off her shoulders to the floor and as she stepped out of it. I picked it up and hung it on the hook by the door. I went to her back again and released her bra, reaching around and taking it away from her breasts. I hung the bra up and looked at her as I walked back. Her large breasts hardly fell any at all and the patch of dark forest between her thighs left a damp place on her panties. Her nipples were very large, and I could see the tension in them from across the room. I wanted to put my tongue on her now. She kept still and stared at me as I walked back to her, slipped my hands into her waistband and slid her panties down to her feet. She stepped out of them and I suddenly realized that her legs were bare as she wore no hose. The skin looked beautiful, and once again she took me with her beauty. I let the side of my face graze the inside of her leg as I rose with the panties and I felt her press against me. This could be one hot evening.

I heard the whistle of the crop before I felt it on my leather-covered bottom.

"Pay attention to what you are doing, or you will get a beating too."

"Yes Master," I said moving to the hooks on the wall and not missing a chance to put her pussy juice laden panties under my nose.

I turned and stood facing Barbara, we were looking into each other's eyes, but my gaze couldn't stop looking over her body. The dark patch between her thighs glistened with dew and I wanted more than anything to put my face in it. I never saw a woman that turned me on like this.

Before my surgery I knew other women, in the Brothel and years before in my youth. Women never affected me, but this one surly did. I remembered how much a woman Madame Silver was, but she had a dick. This one had a pussy and I wanted to explore it. My mind always searched for ways to improve my female persona and I kept thinking that Barbara might be a source of ideas and skills. Being able to command a room like she did now would be a wonderful asset.

She stood naked before me in the middle or the room, Dave wandered around the room gathering his toys. I didn't know what he wanted but I knew for sure what I wanted.

He showed up with the crop as usual and began to play with Barbara's nipples and then rub her already wet clitoris. Her eyes went half closed, and I could see she enjoyed his attentions. Dave seemed to be pissed because she paid more attention to me than to him, like he wanted.

"Bitch, do you want me to beat you?"

"No Master," she replied softly.

"You better start paying attention then."

"Yes Master."

Barbara still looked at me but clearly listened to him.

He produced a set of nipple clamps and put them on her. I could read her face as he tightened the thumbscrews. Then he walked around behind her and hit her hard with the crop, I could see the shudder as the shock went thru her body.

"Rachael, take your clothes off."

"Yes Master"

"Slowly," he added.

I knew he wanted me to continue to attract her, so I did the slow sexy process that I learned in the brothel. I unbuttoned my top and it fell away exposing my breasts that stood up without support. I could feel Barbara's eyes on my nipples and I plucked each one of them for her. Pushing up each breast with my hand and pulling the nipple taught. She noticed it right way. Sliding my leather skirt down over my hips and wiggling a little I exposed my skimpy bikini panties. I removed them, and the boots were next.

Dave said, "Leave the boots on."

We were both naked now, standing in heels. She in her shoes and I in my boots. We were still facing each other, and she clearly enjoying the view as much as me.

"Walk closer."

We did, and our nipples touched. Dave produced a pair of clamps with a chain attached and he put one on me then by removing a clamp from her put the other end on her. We were tied together with little chains and nipple clamps.

I felt him putting a wide belt of some sort around the two of us and further tying us together. He wrapped us several times, pulling us tighter and tighter together as he wrapped. She felt good, I loved the warmth of her skin on mine and I really loved the feel of her breath on me. I leaned in and kissed her left breast on top. My reward for that was a slight sigh from Barbara and a swift strike of the crop on my ass.

"Don't do that slave," Dave said.

The crop felt good. The charge from the crop and the taste of her flesh made me very excited. I did it again and this time she got the crop, but I still got the taste. I felt the crop come up between my legs, but it entered from her side. Dave pushed the crop between our legs and was rubbing both of us at the same time. That could be more stimulation that I probably didn't need right then. I wanted her in the worst way and hoped she wanted me too.

"You want some cock?" Dave said to her in her ear.

"Yes Master," she replied.

"Who has the cock in this little threesome?" he said.

"You do Master," she cooed.

"What about your new friend here. Does she want some of Masters cock too?"

I whispered, "Yes Master," and took one of her nipples in my mouth. I sucked it hard and she moaned louder, arching her back and responding to my attention. I heard the whistle of the crop and felt it across my ass but held onto her nipple. The pain I received being minimal compared to the pleasure she gave me. Her nipples were long and hard, I opened my mouth as wide as I could and sucked in as much breast as I could. I closed my lips around her breast and she said, "Oh god that's good, harder please."

I kept massaging her breast with my mouth and she kept moaning. I switched to the other breast and began again. We were in beautiful synch when I felt the crop between my thighs again, harder and harsher now. My ass still tingled from the strikes and my pussy now being assaulted. The pain switched to my new pussy and fear jumped into my heart. I didn't want it damaged. I backed off the breast and looked around at Dave.

"What the fuck?" I said to him.

"Do you think you are special?" he retorted as he pulled the crop back. "Your insolence will get you plenty of pain."

I realized that he removed the crop and left my pussy alone as he struck me more and more on the cheeks. Then I noticed that its effect on Barbara was even greater. She became red in the face, her nipples even more erect, her lips were parted, and she panted into my face. Dave was really pumping her up. I gave him credit, he knew his shit.

Dave unwrapped us and sent me to the cross where he strapped my hands and feet while Barbara watched. Then he got the whip with many strands and began to tease me with it. Dragging it over my hard nipples and tummy, pushing the handle between my legs and rubbing my pussy. I now got pretty worked up and wanted some of that big cock, but I kept my mouth closed and took the punishment.

Barbara stood where we left her, naked and excited. Dave finally stopped punishing me and went back to her. He carried the whip in his hand and I heard it as he smacked her on the ass.

"Where were we, bitch?" he asked.

"Master promised to give me some cock," she replied.

"On your knees and I will feed you some."

She knelt, and the Master showed her his cock but didn't get close. "Is this what you want?" he said.

"Yes Master."

"You have to earn it bitch, suck my balls and no hands allowed."

She complied, leaning in and pushing up under his cock to take his testicles into her mouth and began sucking them.

I could see from my position that the two of them were uncomfortable and would soon need to move.

"Get on the bed," he commanded.

"Face up and head over the edge."

She did as he said, and he backed up to her depositing his balls in her mouth again for her to continue.

"That's much better," he said.

I could see his cock from my vantage point and he looked to be very erect. He stroked it slowly, milking it a little as he pulled away from her. Then he turned and pushed it down her throat. I knew what that felt like and saw that she struggled with the size of him too. Being on her back made it more difficult for her to clear her throat and not gag. She started to cough, and he pulled out allowing her to recover.

"Bitch, you can't even suck a dick right."

He walked over to me and released me from the bonds and took my hand. He led me to the bed and bade me kneel beside it, directly in front of Barbara. "Turn over bitch, so you can watch how a real cock sucker works," he said.

He moved in very gently as he offered me his cock. I took it into my mouth and began to tongue it.

"Ah, that's so much better."

Then he took my head in his hands and pushed his dick as far as it would go into my throat. I didn't gag, and he held me there. I could feel my airway being shut off, but I waited for him to pull back. He finally did, and I sucked in as much air as I could because I knew he would ram me again. Sure enough, back he came, pushing down my throat again shutting off my airway. This time I was ready, and my lungs were full. He started skull fucking me and I kind of enjoyed the motion but a little tingle in my groin grabbed my attention. My new pussy started to respond.

Dave finally pulled out and offered his cock to Barbara.

"You still want some of this?" he said.

It dripped with my saliva as he pushed it to her. She took it gently and began to tongue massage the head. He let her have her way for a bit and then he pulled back.

"Show me that pussy," he said.

Barbara rolled around and lie on her back, knees up and spread so Master could look at her pussy. He prodded her with the crop again but not deeply.

"Rachael, eat that pussy."

My prayers were finally answered, and I moved between her legs admiring the beautiful mound of dark wet hair. Slipping my cheeks down her beautiful thighs I slid my tongue into the forest and searched for the cleavage I knew would be there. I got rewarded with a gush of moisture and realized that she was still very wet. Dave would have no trouble getting his big dick in here. She also tasted wonderful and I explored her labia and then her clitoris with my tongue. I pushed her knees up higher and slipped my tongue into the entrance to her vagina. Still exploring I pushed her legs even higher and my tongue landed on her soft petal button of an asshole. I rubbed it and pushed in on it, she responded with a little moan and I could feel her whole body shudder a bit as I went back to suck on her clit. Her big clit reminded me of a tiny dick. She really liked me sucking on it too, so I kept it up for a while.

I could feel Dave behind me with his hand on my ass, just rubbing me a little. I tried to concentrate on Barbara's pussy, but he kept pushing on me and soon I realized that he wanted to fuck me in the ass. I didn't know what to think, but I did know I wanted it.

I felt him slide into me and swooned a bit with the pleasure of it. I really did enjoy a nice big dick in my ass.

"Barbara, oh Barbara," he gushed. "Is this what you want? A nice big cock in the fat cunt of yours?"

He began stroking me and pushed me harder into her pussy with every stroke. The rhythm felt good and I could tell that Barbara enjoyed the sensation as well. Dave held onto my hips and after several minutes he pulled out of my ass and then pulled me off Barbara.

"Get down on the bed," he commanded.

"Barbara, eat her pussy."

We moved around on the bed and I saw him changing condoms out of the corner of my eye. Barbara moved in on my pussy and gently licked the labia and my new clit. It wasn't that sensitive, but I sure enjoyed the attention. I could see Dave moving behind her and then lifting her ass up in the air as he plunged his cock into her pussy from behind. She moaned and gasped her pleasure. Then she stopped licking me and raised her head, looking up toward the ceiling.

12