Rachael Pt. 02 Ch. 04: Barbara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god it's coming, I feel it coming, please let it come, and I want to cum so bad, please, please." She pleaded for the release Master tried to give her. She buried her head in my pussy again, but I could tell all her concentration centered on her impending orgasm. She really rocked. I don't think I ever saw someone come this hard before. She finally started, and I could feel the orgasms flood thru her body. She kept it going for what seemed like forever. Wave after wave, thrust after thrust, she seemed to be insatiable, yet hungry for the final crescendo. Dave kept it up, I don't know how he did it, but he did. Finally, she exploded and collapsed on my legs.

Dave was panting, she was panting, and I was exhausted. It was a very long day. I just wanted to go to my crate and sleep.

Dave got up, went to the bathroom and then left the bedroom. Barbara crawled up my body and nestled under my arm putting her head on my shoulder. Her free hand she laid on my stomach and I could feel her grin without looking at her. She made little circles with her hand around my belly button and whispered to me, "I love the way you feel. Is it ok if I touch you some more?"

"I would like that," I replied.

She kissed the side of my breast and turned toward me just slightly and we got closer, as if that could be possible.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" she said.

"Sure"

"Your pussy is very different from any girl I have ever met, and I have met a few. Have you had surgery on it?"

"You could say that. I have had several surgeries on her. The most radical being her creation. I used to have a dick and balls."

Her head lifted a bit as she said, "You're a man?"

"I used to be a man, but I have lived as a woman since I turned 17."

"Until I ate that pussy I would never have suspected. Your breasts, face, demeanor and everything about you is female."

"Thank you, it's been a long process, but I finally feel like a woman and if I can meet more beautiful woman like you I will feel even better."

"Do you like men?"

"My heart was broken several times but generally yes, I do like men. My one goal in life has been to get a pussy so I can be with men. Men who don't have to get over my physical configuration to like me. Life can be hard when you have to clarify your sex before you let yourself like a guy."

"Do you know I am a lesbian?"

"Yes, why do you come to see Master?"

"My female partner cannot satisfy my sexual urges. She won't even try anymore. She says it frustrates her to try and be unsuccessful. I come here, and Master satisfies my cravings and my body. The best part is I don't have to do anything but pay him, no drama."

"Does your partner give you drama?" I asked.

"Like a rain storm."

"Does she know about Dave?"

"Yes, and she really doesn't like it. I will get lots of static when I get home."

"Why do you bother with her?"

"There is more to life than sex Rachael. It's a big part of life but there are other things that outweigh sex in the scales of the world. I really love Gail, and we have lived and loved each other for many years. We share almost everything life sends our way. We fight, love and make love, pay bills and go to our jobs. We are like any other couple, some good and some not so good but overall our life together is pretty damn great."

All the time we were talking her hand made little circles, then her fingers dipped into my belly button hole again and again. I liked it and began rubbing her upper arm and shoulder with my arm. She kissed my breast again and I felt my nipple respond to her touch.

"I like to touch you Rachael."

"I like the way you touch me."

She saw my nipple stiffen up and her hand came up to cup the breast and then her fingers massaged the nipple. She rose up and placed her lips around the nipple and began to rub it with her tongue. She was being extremely gentle, and her hand slid across to my other breast and she massaged it. I lay still, closed my eyes and drank in the comfort she provided. This was sexual but not fiery passion; it was soft, slow and extremely tender. Maybe I could learn something here too.

I dreamed of my life and the things in my past while she stroked and sucked me into a state of relaxation. The tension left my body and I could have fallen asleep easily. She rose up over me and sucked the other nipple while her knees went outside my hips and her engorged nipples rubbed my belly. She became aroused again. I couldn't believe it. All that fucking and now she wanted me. No wonder her partner couldn't satisfy her.

"I want to explore your pussy again," she whispered.

"Please do."

Her tongue dragged down my belly, thru my buttonhole and she gently spread my legs and moved to the inside. Kissing her way around the inside of my thighs she explored me with her tongue. She ran her tongue between my new lips and stopped to feel the man-made clitoris at the top. I felt her fingers rubbing around the edges and I said, "Please don't penetrate her, she is not ready for company."

"I won't. Is it okay to touch her?" She asked.

"Yes, I find myself massaging her a lot also. She is just not healed enough inside to take punishment or stretching. The doctor warned me several times that I could ruin his work if I tore it open inside."

"This is amazing," she said.

"Thank you."

"I don't ever want to stop licking it, it's wonderful."

"Please continue, I love the way you touch me."

She did just that as I relaxed under her gentle massage. I think I may have been falling asleep when she crawled back up over my chest and kissed me with her soft lips. Her tongue gently searching my lips for a point of entry and then plunged into a kiss of great passion. I could feel her pussy across my groin and rubbing me as our lips ground together. The moisture dripping onto me as our breasts clashed and our tongues did a dance in each other's mouths. She fell away from me suddenly and I could hear her ragged breath as she tried to recover. Lying beside me with her ample chest heaving up and down to get air she said.

"You are amazing, and despite my desire I think my body is spent."

"Mine too," I whispered in her ear.

She rose to a sitting position, turned and looked at me, "Shower my dear?"

"I would love that," I said.

With that we went to the shower and explored some more.

Dave returned and came in wondering what took us so long. He found us chatting like old friends while she dressed. He just shook his head.

She asked me if we could have dinner sometime and I said I would love to, so we exchanged phone numbers.

She went out the door with Dave and I headed back to my crate. I was still naked and was starting to crawl into the crate when he returned.

"Would you like to sleep in a bed?"

"With you? Yes, I am exhausted"

"Come with me."

We went into the living room and I noticed that it was all cleaned up from our coffee service earlier.

"Would you like a drink?"

"No thank you, but if you do it's ok with me."

"No, let's go to bed."

We went into another bedroom and when he turned the light on it was a little understated. No wall coverings, cabinets with toys, just a queen-sized bed and one dresser. He undressed and we both climbed into the bed and rolled our naked bodies into a comfortable nestle. Under the covers with his warmth next to me I went out like a light. When I awoke I found the bed empty and I could hear the shower running. A new day had arrived.

12