Rachael Pt. 02 Ch. 08: The Threesome

Story Info
Rachael, Barbara and Gail have fun.
4.5k words
4.71
2.4k
1

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Threesome

Barbara had asked me to have dinner with her and her partner Gail. We all met at a nice French restaurant down town near the hospital. I didn't know it at the time, but Gail worked at the same hospital that Dave and I did, but we had never met. She was a slight but serious woman, didn't smile much and did not seem happy about the dinner arrangement.

We met in the bar and sat around a small cocktail table enjoying a glass of wine. The place was a little ritzy for my taste, but it was pretty to look at. I wondered as I looked around who kept the dust out of all the little corners of the baroque architecture.

Meanwhile back at the table, not much was being said. Barbara seemed intent on entertaining me and Gail was left to figure me out on her own. Dave was the only common denominator between us, so I started off with Gail by asking if she knew Dave.

"No, I have never felt the need," she said as she burned a fierce look into me.

Oops I thought, maybe a bad subject.

Barbara picked up on the tension and said, "I only see Dave about once a month and Gail never appreciates what he does for me."

"I sure do! He taught me a great deal in a very short period," I responded.

Gail chimed in, "What in the world could you have learned from that degenerate?"

"I guess the basic lesson is that sometimes you have to suffer a little pain before you can truly enjoy the pleasure," I said.

"Why would that ever work," Gail said.

Barbara joined in and said, "It works after you have learned that it works. It's hard to explain. At first, it's just pain and discomfort. Then you begin to expect more pain when suddenly you get a tender touch or a sensual sensation. The mixture of feelings makes you more aware of your situation and teaches you not to expect anything. It doesn't matter if it's more pain or more pleasure. You learn not to have expectations. I know Master will send me home, exhausted and sexually gratified, no matter what I must put up with. That's why I go"

Gail looked insulted and said, "I can do that."

Barbara replied, "Honey you try, and I love you, but you can't, you just can't."

"Well you certainly satisfy me, I don't need any such distraction when I make love to you."

Barbara blushed and shook her head. I could see that this was going to be all about Gail and not much about Barbara or me.

We ordered dinner from the bar and when we got to the table several minutes later, the appetizers were just being served. I am not into frog legs or snails, so I tasted one of the salty little things and nursed my wine.

Gail continued to carry the conversation and most of it was about what she liked. She just loved the salty little snails smothered in that god-awful garlic butter. Yuck.

I kept looking at Barbara and trying to make eye contact, I wanted to be her friend and I could see that Gail was having none of it. Jealous women, what did I get myself into here?

Dinner was served, and I noticed that Gail was pouring the wine liberally and most of it in her glass. I didn't drink much of it even though it was very good. Barbara hardly touched hers and we were well into our second bottle when I realized Gail was softening up quite a bit. Her speech was not slurred but her words were certainly less harsh. She even smiled at me once. Scary, I thought.

I was having a hard time picturing the two of them in a sexual situation. Barbara was the more feminine of the pair and Gail the more dominant and masculine. I knew Barbara loved to be penetrated and I could almost see Gail with a strap on, giving directions. Maybe she was a closet dominatrix? I began to wonder about her being a student for Dave. Learning how to dominate Barbara and possibly giving them both the satisfaction they needed.

"Rachael, did you leave us?" Gail said to me.

"No, sorry I was wandering."

"Where were you wandering off to," she snapped.

"To tell you the truth I was thinking about you and how you like to dominate the conversation here at the table and how that might apply to your relationship with Barbara," I spat back at her.

"You have some experience with domination?" she asked.

"I do but not near enough to teach it. I am like Barbara, I enjoy being dominated in certain situations."

"Are you suggesting I could dominate these situations?"

"That's what I was thinking about," I replied.

"How would that work?" she asked.

"I really don't know Gail, I can only relate to what Dave taught me and how I saw it affect Barbara. There were only good results in what I saw."

"So, you think I could be a Dom?" she asked with an incredulous look on her face.

"Barbara, what do you think?" I passed the buck.

Barbara acted like I had thrown her under the bus and just looked exasperated. "Maybe there is potential for her to lead us in that direction," she finally said.

I looked at Gail, "Do you want to try?"

"You're kidding, right?" she responded.

"No, I'm not, if you are going to take it serious."

Gail looked at Barbara and said, "Are you okay with this?"

Barbara responded, "I am okay with it if you are going to take it serious."

I could see it bringing a little sobriety to Gail as she thought about what we were suggesting. I wasn't real sure, but she was sure bossy enough. I didn't know yet how much discipline she had in her. I would find out later that it was a lot more than either of us expected.

We were not three giggling girls when we left the restaurant. Gail was, however, in a good mood. She took my arm as we turned up the street to keep her balance. "Will you come home with us?" she said.

I looked at Barbara for some advice and she was already grinning.

"You think this is a good idea?" I asked.

"I think it is a fucking great idea," she responded.

Gail started giggling as she held onto my arm and pulled closer to me. We walked on and once again I wondered what I had gotten myself into.

Barbara looked at me and said, "Her metabolism is high, and the wine will burn off by the time we walk all the way home."

"Okay."

We arrived at their apartment building and since they lived on the second floor we decided to take the stairs. Barbara said she used them all the time for exercise. Gail cold use the extra activity to help her sober up too. We got to the apartment and Barbara opened the door. The place was beautiful. I was stunned at the furnishings and decorations. Somebody had really decorated this place up nice. I just stood there gawking at the beautiful hardwood floors, soft deep cushioned sofa and love seat, the large portrait of someone I didn't know on the wall over the fireplace. Wow, this was some apartment.

I suddenly felt my arm being released and Gail turning in front of me. "I want a little kiss," she said as she leaned into me and took my lips by storm.

I felt like I was being swallowed. Her breasts were pushing hard into mine and she pulled me hard to her. I could taste the wine on her tongue and it tasted better than it did in the glass. I returned the kiss and reached around her and squeezed her ample ass.

"Hmmmm," She said.

Barbara went to the kitchen and retrieved another bottle of wine. This one was a red and I do love my blood wines. She opened the bottle and set it on the counter to breathe while she found three wine glasses. Gail and I had moved to the sofa, but we were still lipped locked.

She was now trying to get inside my bra, so I broke off and removed both my blouse and bra. She latched on like a suckling pig as soon as a breast was revealed. It felt good to me and I cradled her head to my chest and rubbed her back. Barbara soon joined us on the couch and took up my other breast. I was so glad I had two. Now and then they would break and kiss one another, then back on the nipples. I was really enjoying the attention and not to mention rapidly becoming aroused.

"I want to taste some pussy," Gail said as she moved to the floor and kneeled between my feet. I spread my legs for her to reach up under my dress and felt her hand as she probed for my panties.

My skirt was plenty loose enough for her to push up out of the way and she kissed her way past my knees to the root of her pleasure. I felt her hot breath through the fabric of my panties and her tongue searching for a way in. She clamped her mouth over my vagina and forced hot air from her lungs onto me, the heat was incredible. It caused me to lift my knees and allow her more access. Her hands went under my ass and grabbed the back of my waistband and in one smooth motion lifted me off the couch and pulled my panties free. She swiftly removed them from my legs and her hot breath resumed its assault on my now bare quivering pussy.

Barbara had taken over both of my tits and was really sucking hard. Between the two of them I was in some sort of suspended paradise. Wow, the assault on my senses was total and complete. I wasn't doing anything but shaking and enjoying. It was almost too much to stand, but I did.

It wasn't long before the three of us were naked and sharing each other's charms. I found Gail to be the more aggressive of the two and Barbara still the insatiable one.

After we rolled around on the floor for a while, Gail suggested we get some more wine and try out the bedroom. I thought it was a great idea and the three of us, naked as the day we were born, headed for the kitchen and the wine bottle. It tasted wonderful, pussy and red wine are a fabulous combination.

Barbara and I were having a nice chat about nipples when Gail left the kitchen. She returned with a very nice wooden box, inlaid with some beautiful hardwoods. The box was not hinged but the top fit down over the bottom and it was all shiny and quite pretty to look at. She set it up on the kitchen counter and said, "I am going to fuck you first."

She was looking at me and Barbara started laughing. I was just dumbfounded at the statement.

"I don't think so," I said.

She got a cruel look on her face and opened the box. It contained a beautiful solid glass phallus. It was huge however, and I knew it would damage my tender not quite healed vagina if I allowed her to penetrate me with it. Especially in her inebriated condition.

Barbara sensed my concern and decided to take some control away from the aggressive Gail.

"I don't think Rachael's vagina could stand the strain of that Gail," she said.

"Why not?" she retorted.

"Because it hasn't healed from her operation, I told you about that."

"Well I need to fuck her," she slurred.

"Have you ever done anal sex?" I asked the two of them.

They both answered no and the worry of damaging my pussy was past.

The bottom of the wooden box contained a gorgeous hand tooled leather harness to hold the glass dildo. It too was a work of art. Gail was fumbling around trying to get into the harness while Barbara took the glass tool to the sink and began to run hot water over it and washing it with soap.

"It works much better if it's warm," she said to me over her shoulder.

Gail finally got the harness in place and was massaging her tits in anticipation of what was to come. Her lips were wet with desire and I moved in close to her and kissed her hard. She was hungry, and we clinched for a long time as Barbara stayed at the sink. When she was finished she picked up the wine bottle, her glass, the dildo and said, "I am going to the bedroom if you two lovers want to join me."

We all traipsed to the back of the apartment and entered a spacious and wonderfully decorated bedroom. There was a large king size bed with a canopy in the center of the room and two identical white chests of drawers on either side. There were also two dressing tables with mirrors and lots of light. It was as dainty and feminine as Madame Silver's had been masculine. The bed linins were silk, the color of cream, soft and smooth.

We tore the covers off and dived into the sheets. Barbara had placed the bottle and glasses on the bedside stand and Gail was standing at the side of the bed as I rolled on top of Barbara and began to kiss her breasts and massage her pussy. She eagerly spread her legs and I slipped down into the gap searching for her clitoris with my tongue amidst the mound of soft hair. I felt it reaching out for me as it hardened and then I felt a wet tongue on my ass.

Gail was coming up from my rear and finding her way to the hot button. Barbara still had the glass phallus and Gail was in the harness, I wasn't sure how this was going to work but before long I was face down in the sheets and the two of them were on my ass. The glass dick had been inserted in the leather harness and Barbara was guiding it into my cleavage. I could feel its warmth and the heat of the lubrication as she found the point of insertion. Once it was in, Gail was off to the races. She was burning calories and wine at a furious rate and my ass was enjoying every minute of it.

The glass phallus was really different. It was so smooth that the size really didn't seem to be a problem. She was used to using it on Barbara, and she pounded me like an old pro. The longer she went the more I relaxed into the fucking. Soon I was down in the fetal position and she was tight up against my butt. I remembered the orgasms that I had had in this position and tried to relax more and let it happen. The wine and the company along with the stimulation were doing their job. Just as I was about to start the tremble I wanted so bad Gail collapsed along side of me and the dildo fell out. Damn, I though, I almost had it.

Gail was exhausted, and I was fired up. Barbara moved to remove the strap-on from Gail and I watched as she undid the harness, removed the dick and took it to the bathroom. When she returned she was wearing the harness and looking at me said, "My turn."

"Absolutely," I responded.

Barbara was much gentler as she easily slid into me and began to pick up a rhythm and bring the warmth and closeness back that I wanted. She held my legs and pushed them high in the air as she slid me onto my back and continued to fuck me missionary style.

Not an easy position for butt fucking. She handled it very nicely and I loved looking up at her face and twisting her nipples. I pulled on them and she contorted her face to reveal the pain. She never stopped or slowed down. It felt like the energizer bunny was in my ass.

Missionary was not a good position for stimulating my orgasmic responses, but I was enjoying the pounding and so was Barbara. Finally, she collapsed on top of me and the dildo fell out of me. We kissed and shared our sweaty skin. I licked her neck and breasts, soaking up the salty flavor. She was breathing hard and I rolled her over on her back and removed the harness, so I could eat that pussy again. She wanted it as bad as I did and after several minutes she said, "Rachael, fuck me please, please use the strap-on for me."

I picked the harness up and started to put it on while she got up and cleaned the cock again. Soon I was over her and inside her, she had not recovered from her pervious exertion, but I went slow and steady, trying to stimulate every nerve ending I could touch.

I was deep into her and did not sense Gail moving up behind me. She stood on the bed and reached around grasping both of my breasts in her hands with thumb and forefinger pinching the nipples. It was both shocking and stimulating. I had not realized that the harness had a little hard spot that was designed to press on the clitoris and the more I moved the more it rubbed me. I was getting hot again. My nipples were singing, my clitoris was singing, and I was humping as hard as I could.

I saw the orgasm start in Barbara's eyes as they went wide, and her breathing quickened. She was going to cum. Her legs went high up in the air, I caught them by the ankles as I drove deeper and deeper into her hot swollen pussy. I leaned in and pushed harder, Gail on my back, Barbara under me and the sound and smell of sex everywhere.

Barbara let it go and it was incredible, she screamed, and her arms flailed around, her body shook, and her toes curled as I kissed the soles of her feet. Wow, was this ever good. I was now exhausted and the three of us collapsed into a heap in the middle of the king size bed. We all were breathing hard, panting and smiling from ear to ear.

Gail was the first to recover and she rolled me over on my back and began to suck on the glass toy that was still in the harness I was wearing. Up and down, deep in her throat, juice flowing everywhere. I reached for Barbara and together we watched Gail suck on that hunk of glass. She was also rubbing her clitoris rapidly and I thought she was going to get herself off sucking and rubbing but she wanted more.

She moved up and started to suck on my breast and then slowly stepped across my body and sat up. She was poised over the glass dong now and gripping it with one hand she guided it up into her already wet pussy. I could feel the pressure of it as I took her weight on my groin and I dug my heels into the bed to hold her there. She smiled as we each reached for the other's nipples and began to pinch them.

She began to rock back and forth, rubbing the leather of the harness into her clitoris and I could see the passion in her eyes. Leaning forward more and more until she had her hands on the bed next to my ears and her rump up in the air. She pulled off the phallus and then plunged it back to the full depth of her vagina. I could almost feel it hit bottom and my mind wandered to how that might feel in my new pussy. She pulled back and plunged faster and faster, it was all slick and all I could do was dig in and try to meet her thrusts with my own. I could feel her lowering herself more and more and I raised my hips higher and higher to keep the penetration at maximum depth. Her face was just over mine when she started to cum. He body spasm was complete and intense. She kept rocking and rocking, bringing on another wave of pleasure and I gripped her face, lifted my head and kissed her hard. She returned the kiss and then collapsed down on top of me. Our lips were locked together and our tongues doing the dance of pleasure. She felt good lying on top of me, I liked it. Barbara snuggled in from the side and the three of us relaxed into the satisfaction we had worked so hard to get.

I don't know who awakened first but all three of us were awake and touching each other sometime later in the evening. I was tired and wanted more sleep. Barbara was pretty much the same way, but Gail wanted more sex. She was hungrily licking and sucking on my face when I figured out where I was. I held her tight and returned a kiss, wondering where Barbara was.

I felt she was in the bed but out of my vision. The harness had been removed from me and Gail was actively using her knee to press my clitoris and vagina. It felt good and I sure wasn't going to complain. I felt Barbara leave the bed and heard water running in the bathroom, so I figured that's where she went. Gail meanwhile was not letting me out of her touching range. The kisses were long, deep and very wet. She broke off only long enough to inhale one of my breasts and tease the nipple. I decided that my best course of action was to relax and enjoy the attention.

I was almost dozing off when I felt her hand between my thighs. That startled me, and I was wondering if I was going to have to protect my virginity once again. She moved up to my labia and gently rubbed her finger between the lips. She wet her finger with her tongue and slipped it back to my clitoris. She gently pushed on it, rubbed it and then slipped back between my pussy lips for another rub. It felt good, but I was on guard. I think she may have sensed that when she said, "Please don't worry, I won't penetrate you, I know the situation. Relax and enjoy this."

12