Rachael Pt. 02 Ch. 08: The Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did, and she was wonderful. I could tell almost immediately that she really knew what she was doing. I began to tingle where I had never tingled before. She was slow and soft, never hard or grinding. Soon she moved to where she could lick me and put her tongue between my labia. Drawing it up to the clitoris gave me the shivers again. She felt me trembling and kept up the pleasure.

Barbara returned and started to watch. She seemed to be enjoying the touching as she gently lowered her lips to mine. I felt her hand caress and massage my breast, Gail's tongue in my pussy, Barbara at my lips and breast. This was heaven. I started to float, leaving all the fatigue and stress behind as my body once again responded to their inputs. My toes curled, my thighs quivered and suddenly I convulsed in one large spasm. It almost caused me to double up it was so intense. The two girls continued working on me and I gave them another full body orgasm for their enjoyment. I know I always enjoyed it when a partner had an orgasm and I thought they would too. No drama, just real orgasms, first one, then two and finally a third as I tried to keep control. I was losing it rapidly and just didn't care after the third spasm. I think I melted into a pool of molten passion as they continued to play with me.

They were relentless, and I could tell they were having a good time. I wished it would never stop.

"So, you think pain will make this a better experience?" Gail said later when we were all back in the living room enjoying more wine and still naked. There was camaraderie between the three of us that began to develop that night, right there in the living room.

I looked at her and said, "Pain will never improve the first experience. It's routine that makes sex boring or just not exciting. When everybody is familiar with each other, then adding an element of surprise or pain can enhance what follows. Does that make sense to you?"

"Yes, I guess so," Gail responded.

"Orgasms under normal circumstances are difficult for Barbara. A little while ago she had a beautiful orgasm. The situation was new and exciting for all of us and the results were unexpected to say the least."

Barbara looked at the two of us and said, "That was better than sex with Master. But the orgasm was not as intense I think. I would prefer to be with women also. Master offers more than just a dick for me but not as much love as Gail."

I was beginning to understand how these two ladies fulfilled each other and how a real lesbian relationship worked. I raised my glass of wine and toasted, "Here's to orgasm."

They both laughed and raised their glasses as well.

Gail got a serious look on her face and looked at me, "Do you think now that I could do what Master does for Barbara?"

"Go ahead, put me on the spot," I quipped.

"Sorry, I just thought that's what we were talking about earlier."

"It is, and yes, I think it's possible, but would it add or detract from your relationship?

Now she goes to someone else for the forced discipline. She accepts it from Dave because she accepts him as her Master when she is there. I don't believe that you can turn that on and off in the home. Either you become Barbara's Master, or you stay her lover. I am not sure you could do both. Having said that, please understand I am not an expert in these matters."

Barbara said, "I love and respect Gail, but I am not sure I could accept her as my dominant. Not and then sleep with her as a lover. That would be hard to do. The compromise to get away from Dave would be to have Gail dominate me on an occasion and me to live with the result. Good or bad."

"Or we could have Rachael over once a week for play time," Gail chimed in.

We all laughed a good laugh.

We spent the rest of the evening having a good girl chat and finally about one o'clock in the morning I went home. I was tired. The food, wine and sex had been all too good, and I wondered as I walked into my apartment if I would ever have that much fun again?

12