Rachael Pt. 02 Ch. 16: The Orgy

Story Info
The Orgy.
4.2k words
4.5
3.2k
00

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Orgy

The next morning, I sat at the breakfast table drinking coffee and trying to figure out what had happened last night. I was sated and confused. Stan was first one thing and then a completely different thing. The sex was incredible, but he was a bore. I really didn't care to be around him that much. I really enjoyed Roger and being with him. The sex was ok. He treated me like I was easily broken or something like that. I needed to have a conversation with Stella and see what she was feeling. I really didn't know what to do.

Stan and Roger went to work that morning and I said to Stella, "How was your night with Roger?"

"It was good, he is a very gentle lover. How did it go with Stan?"

"I don't know how to describe it. Stella, he gave me two orgasms. Big ones, long lasting ones and I haven't had any of that in a very long time. I just don't know what to think about it."

"How did he do that?" she said surprised.

"By fucking me in the ass with that enormous dick"

"He does have a big dick," she replied.

"Twice," I said.

"Wow, you really did have a time with him."

"I did, and I am totally confused."

"Do you still want to go forward with the foursome?" she said changing the subject.

"I guess so. How was sex with Roger for you?"

"Roger is a very patient lover, not real exciting but very nice."

"I don't want any of this to cause you hurt Stella, you mean more to me than either of these two guys. How was it with you and Stan? Was he rough or crude with you?"

"Stan is a crude guy, he really wasn't much different than Roger to me. You seem to be getting a different affect from the two of them."

"Do you think it's maybe my reputation and their expectations?"

"That's a definite possibility," she said.

We decided to go ahead with the foursome even though I had some reservations. Stella was not a party girl; she had a long marriage to a boring man who liked to put it in somebody's ass. I never asked her if she did that but assumed that she didn't. Otherwise he wouldn't have come to see Madame or me for that matter. I worried for her, I knew I could handle the two guys, but I just wasn't sure about Stella. Besides I knew she liked girls better than guys.

We were cleaning up the house the afternoon before the orgy and I asked Stella, "I know Charlie wanted to have anal sex with you, how about Stan?"

"Stan's not mentioned it."

"I guess it was a fantasy of his and my history gave him the opportunity to live it?"

"He seemed to get off on it."

"What will you do if he asks you?" I said.

"Rachael, I really don't enjoy it, and I would just as soon not ever do it again. If he pushes me for it I will do it once and bitch about it I guess, but I hope he won't ask."

"That sounds like a good plan."

We got groceries and fixed dinner for the boys. and I laid in a good supply of wine. This was not going to be a romantic evening; this was going to be all about sex. We decided to use the spare bedroom for our playpen and put the king size mattress on the floor. We broke the bed down and put it in the garage for the evening. Most of the furniture was moved out too. We added lots of bedding material, quilts, and bed covers. The window shades were pulled tight and we put floor lamps in two corners to light the room dimly.

The bathroom was across the hall and we emptied it so nobody would break anything. Stella and I were both nervous, but I had some experience at this and thought I knew how to manage the evening.

The boys arrived, and we ate lasagna and drank sangria. The wine was weak, so nobody was getting anything but happy. I served some brandy after dinner and we all settled into the living room for a snifter or two. The conversation was polite, but you could tell that the sexual tension was strong in everybody except for maybe me. I was trying to stay sober and controlled. Somebody had to do it. Designated driver.

It was Stella that got the ball rolling. She went into my bedroom and changed into a black corset type bustier that made her look 10 years younger. Her hair was down over her shoulders and she had black lace tights on with very high heels. She looked like she was wearing a "fuck me" outfit.

She paraded back into the room and everyone stopped talking and just looked. She was stunning. The smiles were all she needed to keep her courage up. The boys were looking at her like she was the only meat on the buffet table. I eased up and into the kitchen for more brandy while she took a seat on the couch between the two of them.

Honey, you look terrific," Roger opened with.

"Wow, that's some outfit," Stan said.

"Thank you, boys," Stella said in a breathy voice then leaned into Stan and kissed him on the cheek.

I had stepped out of my clothes and put on a black-strapped camisole without a bra and some black boy shorts along with thigh highs and heels. When I walked back into the room the three of them were as close as three people could get. She was kissing Roger and Stan was pawing at her waist trying to get his hands into something hot and wet.

I cleared my throat and said, "More brandy anyone?"

They never broke stride, continuing to paw and kiss Stella so I decided to sit and watch. I set the brandy down on the coffee table, took mine and eased into a comfy arm chair just across from the action.

It was going pretty good I thought when Roger looked over at me and gave me the "I want you look."

I smiled and gave him the crooked finger signal to come to me. He did, crawling on his knees to the chair I was in and sniffing up the inside of my leg. He removed one of my heels and slowly licked the toes through the stocking. Hmm, that felt pretty good.

I put my other foot up on his shoulder and opened up the lane to my sweet spot. He continued to massage my leg while licking my hose. I scooched down in the chair when he got closer to the V and he dutifully buried his nose in my G-string. I felt his hands slip under my ass and gently pull it down. I had my knees on his shoulders and could lift my ass to help him. Quickly he had his face buried and both my knees were high enough so he could lick everything.

"You are overdressed," I cooed at him.

Without a word he began to take off his shirt, never stopping his quest for my sweet spot. I could run my hands thru his hair and now over his bare shoulders and back. This was very nice, and I wanted him already. We had barely gotten started.

I looked across the room and could see Stella pulling out Stan's enormous cock and preparing to mount it with her lips.

The irony of the situation seemed to hit me at that moment. My guy was in my pussy licking away and she was in his lap sucking his dick. Was it the guys that made it happen this way or us girls? I certainly didn't sit on Rogers face or push him where he was, and I was almost sure that Stan requested Stella do what she was doing.

The first pairing of the night was going quite well as far as I was concerned. I managed to get Roger undressed and his cock in my mouth without leaving my seat. He stood in front of me and leaned into the chair as I slurped on his very hard male member. Without saying anything I stood up and turned around, put my knees in the chair and offered him my backside. He gently inserted his throbbing cock into my semi-wet pussy. I didn't have any condoms or lube with me. Roger knew these were requirements but slid inside me without too much pushing. He was gentle to a fault and I appreciated it.

After several strokes and a couple of hard slams he pulled back and said, "It's getting dry Rachael."

I rose from the chair, turned into him and gave him a big sloppy kiss.

Taking his hand in mine I led him to the spare bedroom and deposited him on the king size bed that was on the floor. I went to the drawer and got out the lube.

"We can bareback if you want?" I said as I put some lube on the head of his dick and rubbed more into my pussy.

"We never did that before. Are you sure you want to?" he said.

"I am not going to get pregnant and neither of us is protecting anything, so I want to. You felt wonderful out in the chair."

With that I sat down on his slick dick. He slid in easily and I remembered how it was before. The memories of his tenderness and fullness came flooding into my mind as he allowed me to move over him. I stripped off my camisole and he reached up to caress my breasts. Squeezing them and pinching the nipples he sent a chill down my spine that erupted in my happy vagina. I was feeling more and more girly, every minute. I rolled off him and curled up next to him, kissing his hot lips. I reached out and kept his dick hard by stroking it with more lube. You just never have enough lube.

We kissed and kissed some more. We cuddled and fondled and he finally mounted me. Slipping between my legs and slowly re-entering my well lubricated female palace. He was fully aroused, and I could tell he would cum soon. I lifted my hips and took him fully into me, the friction was just right, and the ardor built up as he began to pound me into the mattress. I raised my legs and wrapped him up. That was enough to push him over the top and I could see it in his face as he released all that sweet gooey semen into my happy box. It felt good, and even though I had not had an orgasm all the other things that Roger did seemed to make me happy and I never thought about the absence of an orgasm to be important. I guess when you're used to not having something in your life you just don't think about it.

I could hear the sounds of passion thru the open door as I came out of my sexual stupor. Stella and Stan were getting it on. Lots of grunts and groans, I wondered to myself if Stan was trying to get in her ass. I doubted it, Stella just didn't want to do that.

I got up and walked to the door, looking around the corner to see what was happening. Stella was on her knees in the middle of the room and Stan had mounted her doggie style. She had her nose in the carpet and he was standing over her with his huge member spreading her wide and ripping into her. I just watched and felt every thrust as if it was in my ass. Suddenly I wanted him in my ass again. I can't believe that my body is craving that big stud in my butt. I moved into the room and knelt next to Stella, pushing my ass up in the air next to hers so Stan could see it. He reached over and caressed my bare buns and slowed his assault on Stella's pussy. He was thinking about it. I had brought the lube with me and I reached between my legs and smeared some on my asshole as he watched. That did it. The glistening and the closeness convinced him to pull back and enter me.

First, he slid into my well-lubed pussy and then pulled back and adjusted to attack my tight pucker hole. I was ready for him and he slid in without much effort. My mind flashed back to the first time he filled me up with that big cock, now it was even better than I remembered. He was hot, and it felt like fire.

He had been fucking Stella for several minutes before he entered me, and I could tell by the way he was breathing that he was going to cum pretty quick. No long drawn out asshole pounding this time. No orgasm for me either.

Without a word he pulled back and exploded all over the outside of my butt. I could feel it shoot all the way up my back. He really put out a load.

Stella was already up and returning with a wash cloth as he collapsed on the floor next to me. She started to clean me up and I felt her dip down and lick the creamy sauce on my ass.

"I never really tasted it before," she said.

"How do you like it?" I asked.

"It's ok, salty, and very different than you would think"

"It's a lot different when it cums in your mouth too," I replied.

"Maybe I will try that once. I have never let a guy do that to me."

"Guys really like it for some reason. I think it's more about power and control than sex," I said.

"You could be right"

We stood and together walked naked into the kitchen, "Both of those guys are asleep," I said.

"Wonder what we should do?"

"Let them sleep," I replied.

Stella and I went to her bedroom and bath upstairs and took a shower together. She washed me up and we hugged and kissed while the hot water flowed. Soon we were together in the bed making real love. I really loved nursing her breasts and sucking on her nipples. They were long and hard. She seemed to like it too because she stopped whatever she was doing to let me have their full attention.

We both heard a stirring downstairs and I looked up at her and she nodded. We got up, put our semi clothing back on, heels and all.

As we came down the stairs, Roger was standing in the hallway outside the playroom just looking around. Stan was still on the floor in the living room sound asleep.

We three walked into the kitchen and I automatically started the coffee pot brewing. When it was finished I poured everybody a cup and sat at the table with Stella and Roger.

"Where is Stan?" he asked.

"Sleeping on the floor of the living room," Stella replied.

"That's is some bedroom you guys made up. The mattress on the floor and all the pillows and comfortable things around made it great."

"Thanks, we wanted to make it homey and comfortable while private too."

"It's barely midnight, should we wake Stan up?" Roger said.

"Why don't the three of us try out the big mattress on the floor?" I suggested.

"Great idea," Roger said.

We all finished our coffee and walked back to the playroom.

I winked at Stella and she got the message. We were going to give Roger the treatment and if lucky she might get to taste some sperm from the well.

When we got there, I told Roger to get on the mattress and told Stella to sit on his cock. She wanted to get wet first and volunteered instead to sit on his face. Roger was ok with that and started licking her. I did too, right between his legs as his recently used cock came to life. I was sucking on his balls when I heard a muffled grunt, "too hard."

I backed off and concentrated on getting him stiffer than stiff. He seemed to appreciate my effort.

Several minutes later I could sense he had achieved maximum erection and tapped Stella on the ass. She slid back away from his face and poised over his erection. I moved aside and looked at her as I held Roger's cock in my hand. "You want to try the back door?" I asked.

She looked at me and shook her head, "not ready for that," she said.

She let herself down and I guided him gently up inside her sweet pussy. She gasped at the pleasure it gave her and I reached under and fondled his balls. This was our time and we were going to enjoy it.

She stroked him for some time and then looked at me. "Your turn," she said.

She slid off and I moved into the overhead position and let myself down on him. When I got seated I just stopped, closed my eyes and felt his presence. I was trying to massage him, and my pussy seemed to be doing the right thing. I was really relaxed on top and he seemed to be doing the same especially after two girls had sat on him. He reached up and took my nipples in his fingers and began to pull them toward his mouth. I leaned forward and let him have the one he wanted. He closed his mouth over my left breast and my groin went into a spasm. The spasm was not unlike what I had felt with Stan earlier, just not as forceful.

"Harder, please," I encouraged him.

Sitting down fully on him and having him massage my breast tissue was sending chills through my body. Stella moved and stood front of my face, straddling Roger and offered me her clitoris. I knew what she liked, and I inserted two fingers in her wet pussy and started to tongue her clit. I felt her knees begin to buckle but she maintained her stance.

Roger had to release my breasts but had Stella's plumb cheeks to grip as I ground on him a little and licked Stella a lot. This was super hot, I was feeling more and more of him inside me and I thought he might make me cum. Just then I felt him spasm. He let go and screamed his expulsion out loud. I felt the wetness of his semen and kept licking Stella's clit. She had put her hands on my head and was holding me still so my tongue could get traction. It was awesome.

With roger sated and Stella still wanting more we slid to the side and took up a more conventional girl on girl position.

"If you want to lick his semen out of my pussy I just might let you?"

She went down on me and gently started to push her tongue into the tunnel. It didn't take her long and she came out with a white ring around her lips.

"That's very good," She said, "I liked it a lot."

"Will you lick my asshole?" she asked.

"Sure, do you want to roll over or raise your hips high?"

With that question she rolled over and pushed her ass high up in the air. Her pussy was still hot from the sex and I pushed my tongue into it just to get a good taste. I loved how she tasted. I drug my tongue out of the pussy and up the bridge to the pink pucker spot. Then I drilled down as hard as I could, pushing into the soft outer flesh as if I could penetrate her with my tongue.

"Oh my God, that is good," she whispered back to me.

I went back down to the vaginal hole and pushed my tongue as far in as I could get it, then with my nose on her anus I used my thumb to rub her clitoris. She started to orgasm almost instantly.

"More, please more," I heard her say as I redoubled my efforts.

She shuddered once as I heard the door being pushed wider and felt rather than saw the presence of Stan. I continued to concentrate on Stella's happiness as I felt Stan grip my butt cheeks. Here he comes I thought to myself.

"I want some more of that asshole," he announced.

I pulled out of Stella and said, "Lube it up first."

He did and before I could move he was behind me pushing his giant dick into me once again. My pussy cried out to me for something inside her and I looked over at Roger who was sitting there stroking his once again rising manhood. All the girl on girl action had him excited.

"You ready to go again?" I said to him just as Stan made his entrance.

"You want to suck me a little and I think I will be,"

He moved under me, so I could take him in my mouth. He was about 50% up and it didn't take a lot to get him growing the rest of the way.

Stan was in full grunt mode when I looked over my shoulder and said, "I want Roger in my pussy. Ease up and let me saddle him, you can go back in after I get seated."

"Uh, ok I guess."

I had thought about doing this a lot and was pretty sure I could make it happen with Roger on the floor, me on top of him and Stan coming in from the rear. I hoped it would work.

I pulled away from Stan and moved up over Roger, slipping his wet cock into my slick tunnel. Then I lowered my chest to his exposing my hot asshole to Stan. Stan took the hint and moved in, reinserting himself. I was in the middle of a man sandwich and it felt pretty good. They started moving but couldn't get in rhythm, so I said, "Stop, let me set the pace."

They did, and then I did. I was moving to my own rhythm and feeling the two of them sliding in and out in tandem. Stella sat by and watched the whole thing unfold with her mouth agape.

"First time for everything," I said to her.

"Wow, that is something. Does it hurt?" she replied.

"No, it feels awesome, I wonder how it feels to them?"

Roger was first to respond, "Beautiful, really beautiful"

Stan just grunted and pushed deeper.

"Can you guys feel each other in there," Stella asked.

"Yea, when we push/pull we can," Roger replied.

Stan was still in full grunt mode.

"You want to try it?" I said to Stella.

"Maybe later if you survive," she replied.

I wasn't sure how this was going to end but I started having chills run up my spine and I knew that I was going to have some kind of spasm. I was in such a position that I wasn't too tense, sort of semi relaxed on top of Roger while taking a pounding from Stan but not really any of his weight. I had to lean forward and that put a lot of friction on my clit and I could tell it was having a pleasant affect.

12