Rachael Pt. 02 Ch. 16: The Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan was first to explode, and he stayed inside me and just blew it all out. I felt every squirt and stopped Roger from moving while Stan came. After he fell out Roger began to work harder. He had come several times earlier and it seemed like he was lasting a lot longer than normal. I looked into his eyes and I could see the pleasure he was having going in and out of me.

"Would you like to drive?" I asked him.

"Yea, from the back," he replied.

I stood up and knelt beside him as he rolled up to his knees. The first thing I felt was his tongue on my exposed asshole.

"You want that too?" I queried.

"No, I just wanted to taste it" he said as he moved up and re-entered my dripping pussy.

He was gentle to a fault and I never finished my orgasm but that was ok, I was learning more and more about how that worked for me and I was happy to give Roger what he wanted.

When he came he was truly spent and fell by my side.

"Sleep baby," I cooed at him. "Go to sleep."

Stan was already sleeping at the other end of the bed, Stella was wide awake and reaching out for me.

"Are you ok?" she said.

"Yes, I almost had a really big one, but came up short."

She lie down next to me, put her arm around me and pulled me to her side. We both closed our eyes and waited for sleep to come while slowly caressing each other. This was nice. I would always remember Stella this way.

12