Rachael Pt. 03 Ch. 07: Paul

Story Info
Rachael finds a master.
4.4k words
4
2.2k
1
0

Part 37 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul

Dave and I alternated between punishment and reward. I enjoyed his attention but sex with him was less than inspiring. I instructed him and helped him, but it never worked for me, and that's okay. I spent many years working in the sex industry and I knew the difference between job sex and love sex. This was a job no matter how I cut it. I think he wanted to love me, he certainly acted that way, but he would never change his life, or his family and I accepted that. I didn't bug him about it and I think that made it easier for both of us.

I began to look around for the sexual satisfaction my body craved. I decided that maybe I could use a few more bedroom toys and one Sunday I went looking for a sex shop. The yellow pages contained a couple and I wrote the addresses down. The closest one was farther out Broad Street from where I lived, and I decided to check it out.

Miss Elaine's was a chain store and carried all the basic elements of enhanced sexual activity and a small section of S&M tools. I looked primarily for things I could use on Dave but also something that might help me too. Short of flogging myself I didn't see much. I needed a partner.

When I checked out the man behind the counter asked me if I belonged to The Dungeon.

"No." I replied

"Are you interested in joining a club for S&M? You are very sexy and would be a big hit."

"I might be, can you tell me how to find one. I am new to the city."

"Yes, I can, and if you want to come tonight around eight PM I will be at the door and make sure you get in."

"Will you make sure I get home safe?" I smiled and said.

"Absolutely."

He wrote down an address and gave me instructions on how to find it. I walked out with my purchases and wondered what it might be like, The Dungeon?

I didn't have any dungeon wear, so I put on some tight jeans and a tank top that showed my modest cleavage. My breasts were firm, so I left the bra at home. After consideration I took my panties off too and left them at home.

The weather was warm and the address only four blocks from my apartment.

I bid the doorman good evening and set out on foot.

The Dungeon, is a public restaurant. Virginia is a dry State and you were required to serve food in order to have a liquor license. The décor was all dark and spooky, most of the decorations were not even visible. I found my new friend at the door checking the ID's of patrons. You also needed to be twenty-one to get in.

I said hello and he directed me to a stool at the bar and said, "I will come get you in a few minutes."

I went to the bar and the bartender asked me what I wanted, and I ordered a glass of red wine.

The bar maid's outfit looked like what I pictured the patrons of this establishment should be wearing. Red bustier over black nylons that came up over her hips and accentuated them. I thought they might look good on Devona. I looked around and took the place in after my eyes adjusted to the dark. I saw mostly two-tops occupied by couples. Some male couples, a few female couples, and male/female couples added to the mix. The bartender brought me my wine and asked me if I wanted to open a tab. I said no, laid a five on the counter and said, "Keep the change." She gave me a big smile and went off to serve another customer.

Fifteen minutes later my new friend came over and introduced himself as Paul. I said,

"Rachael, nice to meet you."

"Would you like to see the setup?"

"Sure."

"Hand me your wine, the law says customers can't carry an open beverage in here.

Follow me."

I did, and we walked to the back of the bar and down the corridor that led to the bathrooms. At the end of the hall, Paul opened a locked door with a key. The door led to a set of steps that went down to a lower level. When we reached the bottom, we found another bouncer who greeted Paul and let us pass. We entered a large room with very low light. You could barely see anybody, but you could hear the pounding music and the sounds of whips, chains, and sex. It was intoxicating.

"Sit here at this table and have a look around. I will get you another wine and then we can chat about what you want to do."

"Okay."

Paul came back with a bottle of Black Box Merlot and another glass for him.

After pouring the wine he said, "Do you know what you want to do?"

"No."

"This is a member only club and everyone here is a member except for a few guests like yourself tonight."

"Why should I become a member?" I asked.

"You and your Master can come here and use the community equipment. You can meet new people and in general become part of the S&M scene."

"I don't have a Master." I replied.

"I can volunteer, or I can set up interviews with other Masters and even a Dominatrix if you prefer a woman."

"Do you have time tonight to show me the facility and maybe demonstrate what goes on?"

"I have until eleven PM and then I have an appointment."

"That should get me started." I said.

Paul walked me through the place, showing me several rooms with various racks, tables, even a dark room. A place I really didn't want to see. Darkness and I were not good together.

Paul asked me if I needed some discipline?

"What are you offering?"

"I can truss you up and torture you a bit with a crop or a whip."

"To what end." I asked.

"Once you become accustomed to the pain, we can provide you with some pleasure." Paul offered.

"I could stand some pleasure. I haven't experienced a good orgasm in months."

"Then, let me be your guide."

"You going to fuck me in here?"

"Is that what it takes?"

"I don't know, that's why I asked."

"Why don't you let me provide you with some slave garments to use and teach you some basics."

"Are you going to put me in a crate?"

"No, we don't have crates here."

"Okay, I'll give it a try but if I don't like something I am going to stop. Is that okay with you?"

"That is fine, the safe word is "biscuit," anytime you want to stop just say that word and things will cease."

I went into what looked like a unisex locker room and Paul gave me a toga type robe. He said to put all my clothing in a locker and it would be safe.

I put the robe on and walked out into the main room.

Paul came up and took my hand.

"We are going to go in this room over here and I will begin with some basic instruction."

I let him take my hand and lead me into a small private room with low lighting, a padded table and some funny looking padded stools.

"Get down on your knees. Always address me as Master and always acknowledge my commands."

"Yes, Master." I said as I went down to my knees.

"Give me your hands."

He took my hands and tied them together with some soft cord. It wasn't tight, but I still felt bound. Next, he put a large soft collar around my neck which was attached to a long leash. A dog collar was not new to me.

"Jump up on the table and get on all fours."

"Yes, Master."

He picked up the bottom of my robe and looked at my bare ass.

"Very good." He offered.

He pushed the robe up onto my back, which left me bare and exposed.

"I am going to punish you now and see how you react." He went to a wall and removed a paddle and proceeded to paddle my bare ass. After several smacks he left the paddle in contact and just rubbed the red splotches.

"Paul, no offense but this is a little tame for me."

He reached over and pulled my robe completely off me on threw it on the floor.

"Nasty bitch, you want more." He spat at me.

"Oh yes, Master."

He took the paddle and held it under my breasts and began to aggressively rub them with the rough surface. My nipples immediately responded and sent pain signals to my brain. Then he smacked me again, only much harder. I felt his hand on my bare ass and he rubbed the recently reddened cheek. Then I felt the paddle on my thighs and then back to my nipples. He went to a cabinet and brought back two clamps and put them on my already excited nipples. They were attached to each other and to a long chain as well. He pulled the chain back between my legs and gave my nipples a tug. That hurt, and I flinched.

"So, you are alive?"

"Yes, Master."

We continued this method of torture for a few minutes and then he left me alone.

"Don't move from where you are." He instructed.

"Yes, Master."

He left me alone to contemplate my situation. I didn't hurt that much, and Dave gave me much more pain back in Jacksonville. However, I wasn't aroused in the slightest. I could see that Paul did not have the answer to my problem. I thought about leaving but decided to stick it out and hope it got better.

Paul returned with a bowl that looked like it contained wine. He placed the dog's water dish in front of me.

"Lap it up." He commanded.

"Yes, Master."

I leaned down to the bowl, but it's almost impossible for a human to drink from a bowl using only their tongue. I tried, got my face in it and licked. He didn't like my effort and smacked me with the paddle.

"You can't seem to do anything right." He said as he resumed the physical torture.

I continued trying but the effort seemed futile. I wasn't going to get any wine and he wasn't going to get any satisfaction. His paddling moved to my thighs and he began rubbing the paddle between my legs. Several times he slipped it up next to my pussy but never really did anything. He would pull on the chain and slap my ass. I was about to call an end to the game, when his hand slowly caressed my buttocks. He rubbed me smoothly, tenderly, and it felt very good. Then he moved to the other cheek and did the same, then down my thighs. His touch was hot and felt good. He got closer and closer to the place between my legs that I suddenly wanted him to touch. I wiggled my ass, pushed it out, even moaned a little as he got closer.

"You like that, bitch."

"Yes, Master."

"Maybe I should just fuck you and send you home?"

"Yes, Master."

"That's pretty agreeable." He said.

"Yes, Master."

I didn't know how to respond to him verbally, so I pushed my ass higher and invited him to enter my body.

"You fucking slut!" he exclaimed. "You just want to be fucked."

I didn't say anything, just swung my ass from side to side and pushed it as high as I could. He walked behind me on the table and suddenly grabbed my ankles and pulled me flat out. I found myself face down on the padded table and in shock from the impact. He dragged me till my waist reached the edge of the table and he pushed my legs toward the floor. I felt him putting straps from the table edge around my thighs and just as quickly I realized that I couldn't move my legs. Walking around the table to the opposite end he took the rope that bound my hands and pulled my arms straight out in front of me, then tied it to a ring. I was bent over, pulled tight, and immovable. My bare nipples with their clamps were buried in the vinyl and a little uncomfortable. I was uncomfortable, but I knew from experience that comfort is not part of discipline.

"Does that feel better, Bitch?"

"Yes, Master."

He continued to walk around the table. Trying to keep up with him made me dizzy and I figured that might be his goal. I stopped following him with my eyes and concentrated on the table under me. The first strike of the whip was sharp and stinging.

"Wake up whore!" he said.

"I'm awake Master."

"You don't look awake."

"Thank you Master." I said as he struck me again on the buttocks.

I felt his hands on either side of my ass and readied myself for what I thought would happen next. To my surprise he climbed up on the table and straddled my arms in front of my face.

"Suck this," he commanded, as he grabbed my hair and picked my face up off the table, then shoved his very hard dick in my mouth. At that same moment I felt the whip on my ass.

I couldn't speak so I didn't.

I gave him a good blow job and got him as sloppy as I could.

He got down off the table and I heard the foil package rip.

He entered my pussy without much fanfare, no tickle, no extra lube, just wham, here I am.

Being strapped down, and unable to move made me concentrate on my tunnel and the sensations he gave me. Paul was pounding me from behind like a steam engine, when I heard new voices enter the room.

Two guys came into the room and from the conversation it sounded like they wanted to fuck each other using the table.

"Are you going to be using the table for long?" I heard one of them ask.

Through the grunting, I heard Paul say, "You looking to butt fuck?"

"Yea."

"You want some of this trash while it's strapped down?"

"You offering?"

"Sure."

I felt Paul pull out and slap me on the ass. "Condoms and lube boys, both holes are open."

Paul climbed on the table again and squatted in front of my face. "You need some nourishment for what's coming." He said as he stripped the condom off, put his cock back in my mouth and held my head up.

I felt the first of them push his way into my ass and grunt aloud. "I love ass pussy."

I was working on Paul when I felt him pull out and the other guy start in. They tag teamed me for several swaps and I lost track of them as I concentrated on getting Paul to cum in my mouth. He held my head up with one hand and started jerking on his dick with the other. Then I felt him squirting into my face. I opened my mouth wider to catch the cum and he pushed back into my throat for the finish. Meanwhile in the back the two guys were getting closer and closer to finishing off themselves.

"When you guys get ready to blow you can deposit it in her mouth."

"Wow, that's cool man." I heard one of them say.

I thought I heard Paul leave the room as one of them pulled out and came up on the table with me. He stripped the condom off and put it under my face. It was impossible for me to take him in my mouth without some help and he finally realized that. Picked my head up with both hands and gently lowered it over his cock. Once again, I concentrated on the cock in my mouth and the other guy just existed behind me.

I heard more voices in the room and became aware that Paul had returned with more men. With my mouth occupied and my vision restricted I couldn't see much. I heard a lot of voices though.

I felt a switch take place in my ass and figured there was a new player in the game. The guy in my mouth blew his load and I swallowed it cleanly.

Another guy came up to my face and roughly grabbed my hair and stuck his tiny little penis in my mouth. I guess they really do come in all sizes. I didn't remember having a small one in my ass but the constant pounding by different guys made it hard to keep track. They were fucking me in the ass and finishing in my throat, repeatedly. I glanced once or twice and thought I saw four or five guys around the table, and the pounding went on.

At one point I remember someone asking if the pussy was open and I heard Paul say,

"Yes, condom and lube too."

Paul directed the action and protected me too. Wasn't that sweet? I thought.

I have no idea how many guys I serviced that night. It might have been a dozen; it might have been two dozen. I just don't know. I do know that all three of my holes were well used and sore by the time the last guy finished. Paul came and untied me from the table, put my robe around me and guided me to chair. There was shot of whiskey on the side table and he picked it up and handed it to me.

"Paul, I don't drink booze."

"Drink this, it's only one and it will make you feel better."

"I sipped it and felt the burn as it went down my cum coated throat."

It did feel good and I drank the rest.

"Thank you." I said as I cleared my throat.

"You were really incredible tonight. I have never seen a girl take so much cock without screaming or begging to have it stop."

"Did you plan this?"

"No, you did so good with me and the two guys who came in to fuck each other that it seemed like an opportunity and I made the offer. They took me up and I just walked out to see what else might be going on in the big room. Several guys were standing around playing with themselves and I asked if anybody want to fuck? The next thing I knew there was a line at the door. I watched you closely the whole time, looking for blood or damage or something bad to happen. I didn't want you to be hurt.

"Thank you again." I said, "I think I came through it without too much damage. I just don't seem to be able to walk yet."

"I will help you up when you are ready to go."

"Thanks, your pretty sweet for a dom."

Two guys walked into the room just then and came over to the table. One of them, an older man with gray hair and a bushy gray mustache said. "You made quite a party in here tonight."

Paul seemed defensive and said, "She's okay."

"That's good," the big guy said, "because we want to find out if this is a fluke or that maybe you're open to the possibility of more events like this in the future?"

"Gang bang?" I said as I looked at his eyes for the first time.

"Yes ma'am, you were the hit of the season tonight. We have never experienced anything like this before and the members that were here really think it's worthwhile to have you as a regular member. We want to offer you a complimentary membership to the club. You can come anytime and as often as you like, no restrictions."

Paul chimed in then, "Wow, I never heard of any complementary memberships before."

"That doesn't include you Paul, just Rachael."

"Guy's, I am a little beat up right now and any decision I make will be coerced. I don't want that. If I can come back tomorrow and talk about it, I will. I just need to sort through what happened tonight and see how I feel about it going forward. Right now, I see it as a good thing, but I have doubts too."

"I'm George, and I run The Dungeon. Here is my card, you can call or come back anytime. I am here in the evenings, but the place is open twenty-four seven."

"Thank you, George, I will see you tomorrow after work if that's all right."

We all said good night and Paul helped me back to the locker room and into the community shower. I walked into it naked and stood under a warm rain shower head.

Paul followed me in and said, "Do you want anything?"

"What are you offering?"

"How about some body wash?"

"I am not sure I have the energy to use it."

"Then let me?"

"Sure, why not. Are you feeling sorry for me?"

"No, I just want to help you recover."

Paul was nice, he got a squeeze bottle of Mennen body wash and a luffa and proceeded to give me a bath standing up. He treated me tenderly around my back side but managed to get me cleaned up and the hot water helped me feel better.

After I dried he came in with a bottle of lotion and offered to rub me down with it. I flopped on the training table and let him oil my back and bottom. It felt good, very good. When I turned over he massaged my breasts and it revived me quite a bit.

I finally left and went home. I undressed, dropped my clothes on the floor and crawled between the sheets. I was a tired and worn out girl.

I woke up in the morning and realized that I still felt tired but also refreshed and my soul was happy. I smiled at the new day and thought about the night before as I drank my morning coffee.

What was it, the pain, the humiliation, the fucking? I was going to be sore for a few days, but it felt good. It felt like a hard work out at the gym kind of sore. Not a bad sore, like you were beaten up and dragged down an alley. A good sore. I felt better and better as the coffee went to work. Yes, I decided, I would do that again.

I really started to drag about lunchtime from the lack of sleep the night before and decided that food wasn't the answer. I drank some more coffee for lunch, ate a pastry from the morning collection for energy and went back to my office. I wanted a nap more than anything. I did decide that if I went back to the club I would have to limit my visits to nights when I didn't have to work the next day. This hangover wasn't a good feeling at all.

12