Rachael Pt. 03 Ch. 07: Paul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day finally ended, and I went directly from the office to The Dungeon. I used George's business card to get down the stairs and went looking for George. I found him in an office of sorts and he stood as I entered. "Hi," I said.

"Welcome back, how was your day?"

"Long."

"Have you decided to join our happy little family?"

"I think so. But, I want to know more about what you are offering me."

"We are offering you a full membership to the club. No dues or obligations on your part. You are free to come and go anytime the doors are open. You will be expected to conduct yourself according to the rules we all abide by and if you don't we will retract the membership and expel you."

"How does this work for the regular members?" I asked.

"There is an initiation fee and monthly dues. Everybody gets a key for entrance and identification. All the male members pull a shift as an enforcer once every 60 days. There are two enforcers here every night to maintain order and the rotation is posted on the bulletin board. We have many professional doms in the club and they bring their clients here usually by appointment and have access to the private rooms like you were in last night."

"How will this work for me."

"You are independent unless you want to sign up with a dom. You can come and go as you please, entertain or not. You are free to take up with a dom and study S&M. The club only provides facilities; we don't have a staff. The doms and dominatrix that come here are members and subject to the same rules as any member."

"What does the club provide?"

"We keep the doors open, we have a large area with many fixed features for play. We provide maintenance and cleaning services of course. Would you like a full tour?"

"That sounds like a good idea." I said.

George took my hand and led me out into the main room. It was just as I remembered it from the night before and he then showed me several private rooms. Each of them were equipped differently, some with padded racks, or tables and other strange looking equipment. They were big enough to handle a party of ten or twelve people, so they weren't like bedrooms. The locker room and shower were as I remembered them, and George said it was unisex. There were no separate facilities for men and women. The toilets were in separate stalls and there were no urinals in view. The shower seemed much bigger than I remembered, and it looked like it could be used to party as well as clean up. He did show me that the toilet stalls were equipped with a warm water basin and faucet. There was also one bidet. Amazed, I asked him how it operated.

"You simply sit your bottom down and pull the handle. It flushes out your private area with warm water."

"I wish I known that last night." I said

"I can only imagine." George replied. "Are you feeling better today?"

"I do, but I don't think I could stand a repeat performance."

"Completely understandable. Do you want to accept our offer of membership?"

"I think I do. You don't seem to have any real obligations for me, so I can't see a down side. Sign me up."

There wasn't much paperwork and I signed all of it and went home. Paul hadn't been there, and I really wasn't in the mood for anymore sex or abuse.

12