Rachael Pt. 03 Ch. 08

Story Info
Dave and Rachael fly to Radford.
6.2k words
4
1.5k
00

Part 38 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flight

The work weeks went on and I began to socialize more and more with the other employees of our administrative group. We rarely saw agents, sometimes brokers. The counting class was always there and always ready to gossip or chat about anything at all. I listened a lot, tried to figure out who might be interested in the things that interested me. I really didn't think I would meet any S&M patrons at work but then I reminded myself of Dave and the lab we both worked at. I never knew who he was until he wanted me to know.

I settled into a routine, Devona on Saturday for lunch and then I would go to the Dungeon later in the evening. I also made several trips to the MS Elaine's store for outfits and toys. My wardrobe became extensive. There were even a few contributions from Devona. He liked to buy things for me and I enjoyed the presents and his attention.

Saturday nights turned into long fuck fests. I gladly went to the table and got strapped in. The parade of members usually lasted about two hours and I became fully aroused and pleasured during the closing half hour. The boys finally figured out that there were two holes available and the pussy started to get more work. She toughened up a lot and I was able to take several guys in a row without discomfort. There was always a protector to insure condoms and lube and no pussy after asshole penetration. Some guys just didn't understand that. Dumb.

Dave came to me one day while I worked and asked me if I wanted to go down to Radford on a day trip? He wanted to attend to some real estate business and he would fly us down in his plane. I told him it sounded like fun while the butterflies floated in my chest.

The day before we were to fly he came to my office and told me he wanted to stay overnight in Radford. There was a musical concert at the college that he wanted to see, and he thought about taking his female persona with him. We could stay in a hotel and have some fun after we closed his real estate deal. I asked him what I should wear, and he said anything you like, it was all casual down there. He intended to wear a sport coat and an open neck shirt.

Dave picked me up in the limo at 7:00 AM on the next day and we headed for an airport just north of Richmond. It was a business airport and didn't have any commercial flights. It did have a lot of small single, twin and even jet aircraft on the tarmac when we got there.

Dave's plane was in the hangar and the chauffer helped us pull it out. Dave said he didn't like to start it up in the hangar, it blew stuff everywhere.

"Rachael, you sit in the right seat, you will be comfortable there."

We stowed the luggage and I climbed aboard. There were doors on both sides and the wing was over my head. The lettering on the side said Cessna and Textron. It looked so small until I got in and then it felt crowded and big. I thought that was strange.

Dave got in the left door and reached across me to lock my door and point to the seat belt. I strapped in and looked at the array of dials and switches before me in amazement. How could anybody know what all these things did.

The chauffer and the limo departed, and we were left doing Dave's checklist. I was comforted to see it was all written down on a laminated card and he went item by item, reading it aloud and then touching something. I sat there while he did his walk around, checked the fuel tanks, wiggled the flapper things and kicked the tires. The last thing he did was check the oil level in the engine and then he got in, closed the door and buckled up. The checklist took him through the instruments and soon he made ready to start the engine. It started easily and the whole thing started to shake. The noise was deafening, and he handed me a set of headphones. The headphones included both microphone and ear speakers, so we could talk. He showed me the switch on the yoke that said "intercom."

Over the head set I heard him say, "Keep your feet off the pedals and only use the yoke to push the talk switch."

I pushed the talk switch and said, "Okay."

I heard him talk to someone about a clearance and radio frequencies, but it was all gibberish to me. He reached in front of me and turned some dials that I could see changed numbers on little red screens. Wow, this was confusing.

"Once we get out of controlled air space, this will be a lot more fun," He said.

He pushed the knob in and the motor went faster, and the plane started to move down the alley between the hangars. When we got to the end he turned onto a taxiway and headed for the parking pad next to the end of the runway. This was called the run up area and once Dave parked the plane he went back to the checklist and did his run up. All I heard was loud, he ran the engine to full power and turned some switches on and off making sure things would work at full power.

The run up done, the checklist complete, he set the flaps and turned onto the runway. I looked down the center line and felt the acceleration as he pushed the throttle in again. We rolled down the runway and quickly I felt the airplane leave the ground. We just lifted straight into the air, there was no pointing it toward the sky or anything like that. We were just rolling down the center line and the ground fell away. It got quieter and I looked out my window to see the industrial complex and airport fall away. I tried to settle down and calm my nerves. There seemed to be no danger, but I was scared none the less.

I could hear Dave talking to someone on the radio and then he changed some dials and we turned west toward the mountains that I could see on the horizon. The day was beautiful and clear. I looked at some of the dials and could identify the altitude and the speed gauges plus the compass. We were pointed west and flying at 2500 feet. We flew smooth with a bump now and then. Dave was busy flying the airplane, and I was just looking around when he said, "you ready to learn a little about the airplane?"

"NO."

"Are you comfortable?"

"NO."

"Put your feet on the pedals."

I did that and then he said, "Push one and then the other and feel the tail of the airplane go first to one side and then the other."

I did that and suddenly I realized that I just made the plane move. Me, I did that.

"Good, now keep your feet on the pedals and put your hands on the yoke."

"Okay."

"Gently move the yoke left and right like you did the pedals."

I started to turn the yoke and the wing on my side started to go down, I went the other way and the other wing went down while the first one came back up.

"Okay, that's good. Now watch the compass and turn the yoke to the left and push in on the left pedal. Let the compass come around to 250 degrees."

I did what he wanted, and I could see him put his hands in his lap and his feet on the floor. I was flying the fucking airplane. When I got it to 250 degrees he told me to take it back to 270 degrees by turning in the other direction.

Dave explained how the airplane stayed at altitude with a trim button on the yoke that set the elevator in the back to keep us level.

"Now pull the yoke toward you slightly and you will see the speed go down and the altitude increase."

He pushed the trim button and suddenly I could feel the pressure on the yoke disappear. The plane stayed in the climb and headed in the same direction. Cool.

We climbed to 7500 feet, so we could get over the mountains comfortably and we settled into a world of pretty sights and drone noise. I could hear air traffic controllers chatting to other planes but there was nothing for us.

I was having a good time and Dave seemed to be in his element. Chit chat was difficult with the intercom, so we didn't talk much. We crossed over the first set of mountains and I saw a long valley going from my right to my left. Dave told me to turn left and we went south down the valley.

When we got over Roanoke and the airport at Blacksburg came into view Dave got busy on the radio and changing all kinds of things on the plane. There was very little air traffic and we flew straight into the airfield at Blacksburg. I don't know how he did it, but the airplane just settled down to a long slow glide that ended up at the end of the runway. It was amazing. We turned off the runway and taxied to the parking ramp for fuel and overnight storage. Dave rented a car and we carried our bags into the little office and he picked up the keys. Soon we were on the way to Radford, several miles away.

The hotel was just as I remembered it the night Madame and I met for my deflowering. We checked in and went to a suite on the top floor. We were early, and Dave said he needed to go for his closing at an office building up the street and I could do anything I wanted.

My mind wandered to older days here in town and the first thing I thought of was the spa, the sauna and Stella. "Why not?" I said to myself.

It was close by and I walked over to see if it was still in operation. When I walked in the door it looked and smelled just the same as it always did. Not being in a hurry, I asked for a sauna, massage, hair and nails. The works.

I undressed and put on the robe, walked to the door of the sauna and thought about Stella. This was where we met, and I missed her so much. I opened the door and my mind saw her sitting on the bench, naked and sweating like a good girl. But, she wasn't there, the room was empty. It was, however, hot and the heat felt good on my skin.

I took my towel and lay on the upper bench, dreaming about Stella's hands on my toes and legs from the first time we were here. I think I dozed a bit and then became aware of someone rubbing my leg.

I opened my eyes and there she was. Stella was rubbing me and smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"Where did you come from?" I stuttered.

"I should ask you the same question," she replied.

I sat up and we hugged, breast to breast, cheek to cheek and then she kissed me hard, like the long-lost lovers we were.

We finally broke off the kiss and I said. "Let's get out of here and go get a coffee and chat?"

"Not until I taste that pussy again. It's been way too long, and I need to eat you."

I lay back on the towel again and she parted my knees and smiled as she kissed the inside of my thigh and nuzzled her way to the top of the V. I forgot how good it felt to be pleasured by another woman. Men could eat pussy, but women made love to it. So much different. This was so beautiful, so soft and loving, I felt like swooning. I closed my eyes and let her have her way. I drifted to the many nights when we did this in bed at her home, and how much she pleasured me. I remembered how she caressed my legs, rubbed my clitoris and gently massaged the inside of my tunnel. My mind was awash with thoughts of her and her lips were touching me again. How did I ever leave her side? How did I ever let her get away? God, I missed this.

Then I remembered, this was always pleasure but never orgasmic. I never exploded to her touch. I loved it, but it never triggered the body response that a big dick in my ass did. Even her efforts with the toys never did it. Now I realized that it not only took a cock in the ass. but it took hours of it to make me explode inside.

Stella was having a time and I could see her rubbing herself.

"Can I play with you for a while?"

"I thought you would never ask."

We switched places and I moved to lick her freshly shaved pussy. I spread her legs and looked at the glistening shiny lips that I loved to part. I leaned in and dragged my tongue from the bottom to the top. Pausing at the clitoris to suck it for a bit. I felt her sharp intake of breath and slipped my hands under her thighs and pushed them up. Holding her legs in the air and her knees wide I plunged my face right in the middle. She was soaking wet and I licked her everywhere. Again, how did I let this get away from me? How did I ever leave her? I loved Stella as much as I loved Madame and my heart was now filled with pleasure and regret. What did I do?

I felt her shudder and gasp once again, calling out for her God to give her one more orgasm. I stayed down on her until I felt her totally relax and then I pulled back. She looked so good, all covered with sweat, nipples dripping with nectar, and glowing with the fresh fucked look only a woman can have.

"Stella, I love you.."

"I love you too Rachael."

"Let's go get some food, I am starved," she said.

We went back to the locker room, showered together and then dressed and headed for the coffee shop we used to hang out in.

It was old home week for me. I couldn't be happier.

She and Stan were doing great. He earned a partnership in the financial firm he worked at and they were really doing well money wise. They still lived in her old house but recently spent considerable to have it renovated and updated. New bathrooms, new kitchen and some new furniture. She invited me out for dinner and I told her I was in town with my boss and needed to stay with him.

We parted on the sidewalk in front of the coffee shop we enjoyed so much, and I watched her walk to her car. I returned to the hotel suite and took a nap.

Dave returned in the late afternoon. He was all smiles. The closing went as expected and he now owned more of Radford than he did before. We talked for a while about him expanding his business up here and maybe opening an office in Radford. There was a lot of good business around the two colleges and he wondered aloud how he might parlay that into something for him.

"Dave, do you want to live up here in the country?" I asked him.

"Yes, I do, but my wife would never leave the city. She is okay with a visit or a weekend, but she would never live here."

"That's too bad, you seem to like it up here a lot."

"The airplane is my compromise." He replied.

"I can see how that works." I said. "Are you ready to get dressed up?"

"I think that is a great idea Rachael, let's do it."

Dave turned into Devona and I took his que to abuse him some and get his dick hard. I instructed him put the butt plug in and his high heel shoes on, and walk for me naked around the room. Elbows forward, chin up, shoulders back, cheeks tucked to hold the plug. He was doing well but I needed to punish him anyway. I had included a crop in our luggage and smacked him on the ass once or twice, gave him correction on his posture and twisted his nipples while chewing him out. I played with his cock using the crop and made motions to hit him with it but didn't. I would smack his thigh and then put the crop under his balls and rub. The combination seemed to be having a positive affect and of course I chided him about his coming erection.

"What's this Devona?"

"Are you going to get hard or practice walking? Your pathetic, you can't walk, you can't stand in the heels. Whatever am I going to do with you?"

I reached in and took him in my hand and then smacked his thigh with the crop. He jumped, and I felt his erection stiffening.

"If you make it hard baby, you can stuff it in my ass. "Would you like that Devona?"

"Yes Mistress, I would like that very much."

"Don't move, watch me Devona."

I stepped in front of him and climbed up on the big king-sized bed. Very slowly I began to do my strip tease and Dave watched me intently. I watched Dave. He was good and hard now and he would be able to penetrate me easily, but I wanted to watch him and make sure he didn't lose concentration. If he did his dick would collapse and he would get morose on me.

"Walk over here Devona. Get on the bed and lay on your back. Hold your dick baby, hold it straight."

When I finished my strip, I sat down over him, and he slid easily up into my lubed asshole.

"Does that feel good baby?"

"Oh yes, you are so tight, and it feels so good to be inside you."

Dave never lasted too long once he penetrated me and today was no exception. He came quickly, and I felt his spasm run thru me and shiver my spine a little bit. That was new. Maybe all the activity was making me more sensitive? Wouldn't that be nice?

We went to the shower together and I did a double douche just to feel good.

"Let's get dressed and go to dinner," He said.

"Do you want to dress out or go like you are?

"I am hungry, let's go eat something and dress after that."

We went down to the hotel restaurant and ate an early dinner with a bottle of French wine. Dave liked his frog legs and garlic, all I could do was hold my nose and eat a rare steak. I thought how he was going to smell later when we got close and knew I needed to somehow fix that.

We ate dinner and went back to the suite. Dave switched into Devona and we went to the mirror and worked on his face. I wanted him to do it and let me touch it up or correct him. He did a good job and we quickly finished his face and wig. He looked at himself in the mirror and said, "Wow, she's pretty."

"She sure is," I said.

We then got dressed to go to the outdoor concert and Devona started to get nervous. "Honey, this is two girls going to the show, relax, nobody knows you and we can have a good time."

"Easy for you to say."

"It is easy for me, I have done exactly what you are doing tonight. I know how hard it is, but you have me beside you to lend support, I never enjoyed that kind of support."

We took a cab to the venue, so we didn't have to find a place to park, and went thru the grand entrance to the music park. We walked to a bench and made ourselves comfortable for the show. I busied myself looking for anyone I might recognize, and I'm not sure what Devona looked at. I didn't see anyone, most of the crowd was college kids and there were very few adults like us. We sat still and watched the show. Devona seemed to enjoy the performance, but it was no opera. When it concluded we walked back to the entrance and waited in the cab line. I spotted Jenny hanging on a gentleman's arm coming up behind us toward the line.

"Jenny, I said and waived at her."

She and her friend walked over, and I introduced Devona and she introduced Charles Bancroft. Mr. Bancroft was the son of the banker that Dave met that morning. I didn't know that, but Dave did. He became nervous and fidgety looking around like he wanted to escape. He pulled me away and I said good bye to Jenny and her beau. I didn't get a chance to find out if he was a friend or a client. He looked like a client.

When we got in the cab I asked Devona if she knew Charles?

"I met him once in his father's office," she replied.

"Do you think he recognized you?"

"He didn't seem to react like he did and besides I doubt if he would say anything to his father. He doesn't even know I am in town."

"Good, then we can forget about it and I won't feel bad about saying hi to an old friend."

We arrived at the hotel and Devona said, "I feel like a drink, let's go to the lounge."

We got a table near the piano player, ordered a brandy and settled down to watch the crowd and listen to some different music.

They played two or three numbers and took a break. The waiter came by with two more brandy's and said they were from a gentleman at the bar.

I looked over and a guy in a suit waved at us. I didn't recognize him, but I waved a thank you back.

"Do you want some company?" I said to Devona.

"Do you think that's a good idea?"

"It's more of a test for you and you have nothing to lose. If he thinks you're a guy he will either beg off or dive in. You just need to stay in mode, don't let Dave get out."

As expected, he walked over from the bar and I pointed to a seat next to me. He was extremely good looking, over six feet, short dark hair, tight mustache, wide shoulders and slim waist.

"Hi, I'm Jim."

"Rachael and Devona, thank you for the brandy."

"My pleasure."

12