Rachael Pt. 03 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long have you been in law enforcement?" I said to him.

"What makes you think I am a cop?" He replied.

"The suit, the look, the build, lots of things."

"Is being a cop a bad thing for me?"

"It is for me, I have a bad reputation in this town with the police department. They don't like me very much and it would not be out of the question for them to send someone to entrap me."

"What did you do?"

"Are you a cop?"

"No, I am not a cop."

"Then I will tell you that I was involved in a drug overdose of someone else and falsely arrested in his death. I didn't do anything with drugs, but he did, and it killed him. I just got blamed for it."

"Did you go to jail?"

"Only for a day, until they sorted the whole thing out."

"Devona, do you have a similar story to tell?" he said.

"No." She said.

We drank more brandy and chatted about his work and why he was in town for business. The combo returned, and we listened to the music.

Jim was getting friendly and I was feeling randy when he said, "Would you like to come up to my suite and have a nightcap?"

I looked at Devona and could see the brandy had mellowed her a bit and she nodded her assent to me.

"I think that would be nice," I said.

We got up, Jim paid the bill and we all walked to the elevator. I watched Devona closely and she was walking fine so I stopped worrying and thought about how this might go.

He opened the door to the suite and I recognized it as either the same one or one just like the one Madame and I rented on that fateful night. My thoughts returned to the long lonely night waiting for her to return. Jim seemed the perfect gentleman, he opened a bottle of champagne and poured three glasses from the small bar. We toasted the night and sat in the small seating area sipping our wine.

"What are you girls doing in Radford in the middle of the week?" he said.

"We came for the concert tonight." I replied.

"Was it good?"

"Pretty nice, I am glad we made the trip from Richmond."

"That's a long drive for one night."

"We flew up in my plane." Devona interjected.

"That must be nice. I came from Richmond too, but I am traveling to see clients and usually I stay out all week. Sometimes I stay here a few days because there are things to do and I like this hotel."

"My first flying lesson was on the way up," I countered.

"I have never been in a small airplane," He said.

He stood up and moved back to the bar to pick up the wine bottle and return to refill out glasses. ""Would you girls like to stay the night and have a three-way?"

Devona stood up and walked into his arms, reached up and pulled his face to hers and kissed him. I just watched. His hands were full, and he could only return the kiss. When Devona broke it off she said, "Do you like surprises?"

I could see where she was going, and I was amazed at her boldness. This was a new arena for her and I felt good about it.

"Sometimes." He replied.

I saw her reach for his zipper and figured it might be time for me to help. I stood up and relieved him of the glass and the bottle he held and snuggled in for a kiss of my own. Devona undid his belt, zipper and top button. His trousers fell to the floor around his feet and she deftly lowered his boxers next to them. Without fanfare I glanced down and Devona held him in her mouth and did me proud. He was erect for her and kissing me at the same time.

I pushed his jacket off and was working on his shirt and tie when he tried to pull away from Devona. "I won't last long if you keep that up." He gasped.

I kissed him softly and whispered, "She gets the first load, so you can give it to her."

With that I felt Devona attack his cock again and I did the same thing with his lips.

We continued like that for several minutes when he suddenly got animated and began to spasm. Devona could feel it coming and she pushed him back in her throat to get it all. He gave it up loudly, and held me closely as Devona cleaned him up.

"My God," He said, "I never came that fast before. You girls are still dressed."

"We need to go honey," Devona said to me. "We have to fly in the morning."

"Okay." I said.

"Wait, don't go." Jim said.

I reached up and took a pen out of his shirt pocket then wrote my phone number on the cuff of the shirt. "Call me when you get back to town."

We left the suite and went to our own, only three doors down. We were giggling as we went thru the door. Just two girls having some fun.

"That was really good dick." She said.

"Nice for you, all I got were some kisses."

"When I get these panties off you're going to have one to suck on yourself and you can bet it's hard already. That guy really turned me on."

"I can hardly wait."

We began undressing each other and sure enough when the panties came down he was standing tall. I took him my hungry mouth and licked him up and down.

"Let's go to bed," He said

"Second best idea of the night."

We left the wardrobe on the floor, got naked and went to bed.

"Rachael, I want to make love to you. I am very aroused and think I can do it on my own, let me try."

"Sweetie, you do anything you like, you know I love it all."

He did too, he kissed me, licked my pussy, sucked my clit and then in missionary formation lubed up and slid into me with his happy hard penis.

He was highly aroused and lasted a very long time. He pushed my ankles over my head at one time and I asked him if he would let me roll to my side. He moved back without slipping out and I rolled to my side and slid one leg between his. Now I was comfortable and after several minutes of slow stroking I felt the first tremor. He sensed something different and stopped fucking.

"Don't stop baby, I am going to have an orgasm and it will be all pleasure."

He pushed my leg higher and buried himself deeper into me. I could feel him at the end of my pouch and just knew that he was going to cum. All it took was my first rush of passion and the spasm that went up from my toes to signal him to finish. We experienced a beautiful twin orgasm and I don't think I will ever forget it.

The next day's sun came streaming through the window and I sat up in bed realizing that I was alone. I found Dave in the bathroom, as he stood shaving. I wrapped my arms around him, pressed my breasts into his back and kissed him on the neck.

"Good morning Beautiful."

"Same to you."

I stepped into the shower and turned on the hot water. I felt like several million bucks this morning. My mind went to our incredible love making. It was totally unexpected, and it still made me tingle thinking about it. I washed my body and hair and said, "What time are we leaving?"

"I have to have eight hours since my last drink before I can fly legally."

"Wow, that will be mid-day, you want to go back to bed?"

"You mean we didn't use it all up earlier?"

"We didn't even get close."

I reached out from the shower curtain and fondled his now hardening cock.

"I think somebody likes me." I said.

"This is not possible Rachael, I have never done so much sex. Just a few months ago I couldn't even get a hard on."

"It's just practice baby, you just needed to practice."

I slipped out of the shower and went to my knees and pulled him into my mouth. That aroused him even more and he pulled my dripping wet body to my feet and gave me a mouth full of tongue and a long wet kiss. There was still shaving cream on his face, but I didn't care, I really wanted him this morning, my whole body wanted him.

We went back to bed and he made love to me again. He was wonderful, he took his time and sucked and licked me everywhere, and when he entered me I felt full and complete. He spent himself and we cuddled under the covers.

The flight back was cool. He let me fly the plane after we got to altitude and I watched in awe as he let us down onto the runway at home. We taxied to the hangar and walked to the office. He left instructions to have the plane fueled and we went out to meet the limo.

We arrived at the office just before closing and he said farewell as I got off the elevator on my floor. I wanted to kiss him, but it wasn't the place. Crap, I was falling in love with someone I couldn't have. I lost my perspective and knew that wasn't good. I checked in with Clara, then went home to my empty apartment.

Later that night I walked to The Dungeon and found George.

"I need a train."

"This is not your regular night."

"I know, but it's been a rough day and I want my brains fucked out."

He took me to the room and we found it busy, there was a couple on the table already, so he steered me to another room that contained a sling hanging from the ceiling. I stripped and hung my clothes on a hook and he put me in the sling. Everything was trussed up, wrists, arms, ankles, knees, and I was wide open with my head up in the air instead of plastered to the mat. It was actually comfortable.

George got some sexy lube and began to rub me with it saying, "You know I have never fucked you."

"George, I never know who does in here."

"You're going to know now."

He lowered his jeans and revealed the biggest cock I ever saw, and it wasn't even hard. "I think I love you," I said.

He used a hand held remote control to raise and lower me until I was in the right position for him to enter me. I felt every square inch of him and when he hit bottom there was a lot left over. He pulled back and began to push me in the swing, I couldn't move anything, so I closed my eyes and concentrated on the sensation. The penetration was easy, the sliding was smooth, the swing was incredible.

George maintained complete control of his cock. When he got too aroused he pulled out and pushed the button raising me to his face. He licked me with his big fat tongue for a while and then lowered me to his cock. He brought a chair in and sat down on it, lowered me almost to it and pushed another button which rotated me forward and put his cock directly under my ass.

"Ready for some back door?"

"Absolutely."

He lowered me down and slid easily up into my rectum. Then using the buttons on the remote control, he lifted me and lowered me several times. I could feel his girth and he could get all the way in.

"I like that," he said. "I can get deeper this way."

"I like it too."

This was slow and sensuous, something I never felt before. It was good, but it was maddening. I wanted to move, to fuck him.

"If you don't start fucking me pretty soon I am going to go crazy."

"I thought you liked it?"

"George, I do but I can't move, and my body wants to move."

"Stick with me Rach, there is more to come."

He lifted me up again and stood up from the chair. I heard the motors whirr and the sling was moving me into a new position. Soon I was hanging face down, tits dangling and ass in the air. Without much fanfare he plunged into my ass again and began to push me away and pull me back into him with a rapid rhythm. Bang, bang, bang, my ass went as it hit him in the groin. Full stroke, maximum depth, repeatedly. Now this is butt fucking at its best. I was comfortable in the sling, which is unusual. The table is never comfortable, just easy access. Bending over wasn't comfortable either. This was great, I felt like I was suspended in air and only my asshole was being touched.

George lasted a very long time and when he announced his intention to cum, I said, "Give it to me baby, finish inside, breed me, I want it all."

He needed very little encouragement and I felt him grip my hips firmly and then the pulse of his hot semen as he pumped it into my waiting ass.

When he withdrew I could feel his flood dripping out of my hole, it was a glorious feeling.

"Thank you, baby," I said.

"Do you want me to find some more guys?"

"No, you're really terrific and I just want to take a hot shower and douche."

He eased me into a standing position and uncoupled all the attachments, so I could walk away. I almost fell when my knees took my full weight. He caught me and stopped me from falling. I gathered my clothes and headed for the shower.

12