Rachael Pt. 03 Ch. 12: The Beach

Story Info
Rachael gets a real vacation.
2.1k words
4.4
1.8k
1
0

Part 42 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beach

The surfing tournament turned out to be a resounding success. The boys did well, and I managed to enjoy myself just watching from the shore. The waves and the wind were more than I could stand even on the beach. I looked for shelter each day, but I went and I watched. I rooted for my guys and nursed the injuries that went with banging around on a board in rough water. Scrapes and bruises mostly but I tended all of them and got to know them as well as the circumstance allowed.

Saturday night it ended, and I stood on the boardwalk watching as the winners took the trophies and the professional surfers got checks. Trey won $150 for his efforts and finishing in the top ten for his class. Two of the other guys got checks for $100 and all in all they collected enough money to make the trip self-sufficient.

We started up the coast about midnight with Trey behind the wheel. Darren, one of the better surfers said, "Why don't we stop off in Nags Head and catch the tail end of the storm before we get back to the Beach?"

One of the guys expressed a hesitancy about going over to the ferry because of the storm and all agreed to keep it on the land side until we could drive onto the barrier islands. Ocracoke could be another day, nobody wanted a ferry ride in the storm. To my amazement, they would get out in the storm on a board but not in a big ferry boat, who knew? The boys had all ridden the Cedar Island Ferry at one time or another and even though Pamlico sound was protected by a barrier island but there was still plenty of water to navigate and the wind was really howling. No ferry ride today.

We traveled most of the night, taking turns at the wheel and making our way up the inland coastal roads. We arrived at Nags Head about mid-morning and stopped in a Shoney's for some breakfast. The wind was still up, and I could tell they were all on edge about the surfing. I stayed quiet and just listened to them talk about waves, where to launch and where the breaks would be. Fascinating to the novice in me.

I finished up my coffee and made ready to see the sights. We piled back in the RV and headed for the beach. There were a lot of people around, mostly surfers doing what we were doing. Trey found a spot almost on the beach to park and we sat and looked at the waves.

"Wow, that looks rough out there. It's almost closed out."

"Do you think we should try it," I said.

Trey looked at me and said, "It's way too rough for you unless you grew gills overnight."

One of the guys in the back said, "Me too I think."

We checked the weather service and according to them the storm would back off all day as it moved away from North Carolina and up into New England.

"I think we will be okay this morning and by afternoon maybe we can let the girl get in the water."

I slapped him on the shoulder and said, "Thanks," Sarcastically.

Everybody changed into wet suits, even me, and we carried the boards and beach equipment down onto the sand. I perched myself on a cooler and watched them head for the water. I felt glad to be sitting on the beach at that point.

The waves were big for the East Coast and the boys enjoyed a great morning of surfing. The wind died down, but the surf didn't. The waves were still around eight feet when they came in for lunch. I could tell all of them were exhausted. Surfing in competition for the last three days in heavy surf and then driving all night. They were a tired crew.

We all sat around in the warm sun, on the beach for a couple of hours and Trey finally announced it was time to surf or go home.

They talked about it for a while and the decision to go home disappointed only me. I never got wet and really didn't want to.

We loaded the RV and drove out of North Carolina and up into Virginia. The boys designated me the shotgun seat and I sat up front next to Trey as he navigated the heavy traffic. Sunday was a busy day for the outer banks.

Several hours later we pulled into a parking lot at the south side of Chesapeake, Virginia. This is where the gang left their cars parked before they went to Myrtle Beach. Trey found his spot near all their cars and everybody commenced unloading and one by one they all split for their respective homes.

I sat in the co-pilots seat when Trey pulled the door closed and we made ready to go to Richmond.

"Are you ready to ride?"

"I guess so, I still have a week of vacation to use up, I could stick around if you wanted me to?"

"Do you want to?" He said.

"Yes, I am enjoying this."

"OK, then we should go to my place and unload the RV. I don't need her to take you home whenever we do that."

We drove up into a residential area with lots of single family houses. Trey pulled into one of them and parked the RV up close to the side of the house. We plugged it in and he dumped the holding tanks then filled the fresh water tank. "Well, she is ready for the next trip."

We went into his house and it looked barren. Lots of beach stuff, surf boards, scuba gear and foul weather gear hanging everywhere. I only saw a couch, a TV, kitchen table and one easy chair. He opened the fridge and found it empty too. We brought all the food in from the camper but there wasn't much of it left.

"How about a beer sandwich?" He chuckled

"Beer is ok, but I need some meat in my sandwich."

He handed me a menu from an Italian place and said, what's your pleasure?

"Meatball sub," I said

He picked up the phone and ordered two of them and more beer.

"They deliver beer down here?" I asked.

"Only to regular customers." It's not legal.

Fifteen minutes later the sandwiches and beer arrived. We both sat down in the living room to eat watching the TV.

"Do you have to work tomorrow?" I asked.

"I don't have anything lined up, but I need to go into the office and check on things."

"What do you do?"

"I run a sailing and dive center. We rent sailboats for charter and run dive expeditions to sunken dive sites in the Chesapeake Bay."

"Wow, I have never seen anything like that, boats or scuba gear."

"Then if you come along, and I will show you around, maybe we can even take a sailboat out for a while if it's nice weather."

We watched TV for a while and both of us were yawning after the beer and food. Trey showed me the guest bedroom and bathroom and said he was going to bed.

"Trey?"

"Yes."

"Can I sleep with you?"

He raised his eyebrows and looked at me. "I think I would like that," he said.

I took a long hot shower and some clean underwear and slipped into his bedroom. I could make out his form under the blanket and I thought he might be asleep already when I climbed under the covers. He didn't make a sound as I snuggled up against his back and lay my head on the pillow. "Goodnight," I whispered.

He reached behind him and put his hand on my hip, felt my panties and said, "You're overdressed for sex so let's go to sleep?"

I reached down and slipped the panties off and dropped them over the side of the bed, shortly to follow came my t-shirt and bra. I felt ready when he did.

It seemed like I just fell asleep a minute ago when my eyes fluttered open to the smell of coffee and a naked man sitting up with his back to the headboard next to me.

"Hi, did you sleep well?" He said.

I mumbled, "Yea, got any more coffee?"

"Right here."

I sat up and he handed me a mug and I sipped it slowly, looking over the rim at his smiling face.

"You seem happy this morning? I said.

"I am delighted to say the least."

"I haven't slept next to a girl in many months and didn't know what to say when you asked me if you could."

"You obviously wanted me naked when I got in bed."

"Yes, I did, and I really appreciate it now. Looking at you is a wonderful experience. Until now most of it in my imagination, now it's the real thing."

I leaned over and kissed him gently, rubbed my coffee coated tongue against his lips and maybe teased him a little.

"If I ask nicely will you make love to me?" I said.

"Yes, if you will kiss me again."

I glanced down at his manhood as I leaned into him for the kiss, and I felt pleased to see his positive response. I had been admiring his body for several days now and really wanted to see what he saved for last. My free hand gripped his cock gently and massaged it slowly. Our lips met, and our tongues clashed, also slowly.

"If I don't feel you inside me soon I am going to explode right here in your bed."

I didn't have lube or condom and I couldn't remember where my clothes or things were. I knew I couldn't sit on him yet and then I got an idea.

"I need to pee sweetie and when I get back we need to fuck."

He toasted me with his coffee cup and I hopped off the bed in search of much needed supplies. I did pee and I found what I needed in the bathroom. Prepared now, I returned to his smiling countenance and resumed our foreplay.

"What's this you have brought to my bed?"

"Articles for insertion," I giggled.

He took the items from me and placed them on the bedside table, crawled back to the center of the bed and proceeded to latch onto my closest nipple. The other one he cupped and massaged into arousal.

"Mmmm, these are good." He whispered.

"I hope it's all good," I cooed.

He went down on me at that point and I thought to myself that this just might be good if I play my cards right.

He licked my belly, my thighs, inside my knees and slowly worked his way into my core. He licked and licked my pussy until it actually felt wet. Always aware of my circumstance I noted that I failed to tell Trey about my man-made pussy. I decided to play it by ear and let him make love to me the way he wanted to. He did too, he licked and sucked me for a long time, I put my fingers in his hair and rubbed his head, encouraged him to lick harder in certain spots and when he moved back up to my breasts and I felt his hips push my thighs wide I knew this would be the moment of truth. He had yet to put the condom on or lubed me properly. I looked at him, took his face in my hands and just said, "Cover and lube, please."

He sat up and looked at me funny, holding his stiff dick in his hand.

"Really?"

"Really."

I reached to the bedside table and tore open the foil pack, handed him the condom and proceeded to lube my dry pussy. He put it on, but I could tell it annoyed him.

"Honey, I need the lubrication that the gel provides plus the lube on the condom. My pussy is very dry, always has been and probably always will be."

He accepted that, and I figured I maybe I got over a hurdle, he didn't know I used to be a boy once and I didn't know why, but I wanted to keep it that way. Maybe it's just another test.

To call him a typical male would be an understatement. He finally pushed himself into my waiting cavity and after several hot minutes of grunt and thrust he filled the condom up with his seed and plopped down next to me.

"Wow, even with the rubber you were fantastic." He offered.

"Thank you, your consideration and tenderness are appreciated."

"Would you like to go down to the marina with me while I check on a few things and maybe we could take a boat out if the weather has calmed down?"

"I think I would love that."