Rachael Pt. 03 Ch. 11: The Hogs

Story Info
Rachael goes on vacation to the beach.
3k words
3.83
2k
0

Part 41 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hogs

My life became a running string of work and pleasure that I never dreamed of. I went to The Dungeon, entertained Devona, and spent time with George. Work was fine, and I managed to do everything they asked me to do and then some. I continued to suggest improvements and many of them were accepted. One so much so that Mr. Barnett came to my little office to congratulate me and present me with a big check representing a percentage of all the money that the company saved with my idea. I was on cloud nine.

The winter came and went, soon the cold days and nights were forgotten, and spring sprung in her most glorious style. Flowers bloomed, trees leafed out and everybody smiled. Richmond had been the capital city of the Confederacy back in the nineteenth century and she was full of history, statues, and dedications to solders, politicians and even slaves. A past governor once even dedicated money to a monument remembering the Jewish holocaust of the second world war. The city was a great place to explore, the James River ran through the middle of her and provided most of the city water supply. Not to mention a recreational playground for everybody.

George took me to Myrtle Beach that spring to ride with the HOGs. That was the acronym for the Harley Owners Group. They assembled in Myrtle Beach and Daytona Beach once every year for a drunken brawl limited to motorcycle owners. I wasn't sure I wanted to participate but George talked me into taking a vacation from work and riding on the back of his "scooter." I did enjoy riding for short trips but eight hours on that thing to get to the beach seemed like way too much. Yes, I went.

Arrival was on a Sunday night and we checked into a motel that was right on the beach. That was nice, and the weather was warm and sunny. I stripped to my bikini and grabbed a towel expecting a lounge on the sand.

"Where are you going?"

"I am going to the beach."

"I don't do the beach."

"Okay, go do whatever you do. I will meet you back here at sundown."

"I want to show you off to the other bikers."

"George, I am hot, tired, unclean and not worthy of being shown off."

"You're beautiful."

"I don't feel beautiful. Please let me acclimate to the beach, and I will make you proud tonight at dinner with your friends?"

"I guess so."

I ignored his pout and headed out the door with nothing in my hands but a key and a towel. The beach was crowded but I managed to find a spot down on the hard sand where the tide comes up to. Nobody likes to lay on the hard sand I guess.

I soaked in the sun, got hot and then ran out into the water cooling off. I made it back to the room just before the sun dropped into the tree line to the west. I looked back at the beach and tried to imagine what it would look like when it rose there in the morning. I decided that I wanted to see that.

A long hot shower, some makeup and a good hair brush out later I was ready for George to take me to dinner. He was nowhere to be found.

I turned on the TV and sat down to wait. This sucked. Was this punishment? I didn't know but if it lasted too much longer I would find my own food.

George didn't return and finally I picked up my purse, checked my face and headed out the door. The streets were packed with motorcycles and people dressed in leather vests advertising various motorcycle clubs. The parade of bikes going up and down the street was constant and the noise ear splitting. It was hard to believe how loud it was. I walked for a few blocks and nothing changed, the scene was the same everywhere you looked. Bars with bikes parked out front, motorcycles going up and down the street and crowds of bikers.

I found a Waffle House that wasn't too crowded. They didn't serve beer. I went in and sat at the counter, ordered a breakfast meal and some coffee. The meal was good, and I felt much better. Back out on the street I wondered how to find George.

I wandered back toward the motel and looked for his motorcycle. That turned out to be futile, there were way too many and most of them looked alike to me. I roamed the other side of the motel but stayed in the main street. There were a myriad of vendors selling everything from engine parts to t-shirts. I saw a t-shirt I thought was cute and bought it for George. The back of it said, "If you can read this the bitch fell off."

I wandered around for a while and then walked back to the motel. The room was still vacant and clearly George hadn't returned to get me.

It was getting late and I was tired, so I got naked and crawled between the sheets and went right to sleep.

I came awake in a start as someone opened the door to the room and I heard a lot of laughing and talking. When the fog of sleep cleared I saw a room full of guys in leather outfits, vests, hats, boots and other motorcycle regalia.

George walked to the head of the bed and grabbed the sheet and blanket tearing it to the bottom of the bed. That left me naked and curled up in the fetal position with six guys staring at me.

George grabbed my wrists and flipped me onto my face, so my rump was exposed to the crowd. He sat in front of my face and held me there while I felt strange hands rubbing my ass. Somebody grabbed one foot and somebody else grabbed another pulling me apart and exposing my vagina like a split pea. The first guy jumped in between my legs and began to spread my cheeks to make way for his cock when George spoke up and said, "Condom and lube, no exceptions."

"I ain't got any," Came the response.

"Then you don't fuck her." George responded.

Somebody produced a box of condoms and a tube of jelly lube and a round of thank you's ensued.

Other than the table itself and being held down with hands, this wasn't much different from The Dungeon. Yea, it was different, I didn't like it one bit. I was mad at George for leaving me alone and now he shows up pimping my ass to his buddies for god knows what.

They swapped around, and everybody got off in a condom in my ass. Nobody seemed to want any pussy. I wasn't hurt physically but I was plenty pissed. When George finally let me up and the crowd left. He smiled and said he would see me again in a couple of hours. ""Get cleaned up and be ready."

All I said was, "Yes Master."

That's what I said but the next thing I did was clean up and pack my bag. I didn't have a lot of clothes to start with and the bag took only a few minutes to fill. I went out the door and hung the do not disturb sign on it as I closed it.

The whole deal really pissed me off and I had no intention of doing it over and over for him the next six days. I was out of here.

I found a phone book in the motel office and got the address and directions to the nearest bus station and headed for it. It was still early, and the sun had not risen in the east yet, so I decided to sit on the sand and watch the sunrise. I had promised myself that. Just as the bright orange globe broke the surface of the water I felt amazed at the wonder of it. There were very few people around and most of them were like me, watching the sunrise. I saw a few joggers, beachcombers and surfers moving about on the sand. I watched several men paddle out to some low swells that they hoped to use for surfing. I doubted they would be any good, the waves not the surfers.

I watched the activity for some time. The sun got high enough to begin to warm both the sand and me. It felt good, I felt good and I felt free for some reason. I broke the chain that attached me to that room and the Master. Yes, I left it. I was sure that George would be angry and want to punish me but if I wasn't there he couldn't. It was that simple, stay away and no more abuse. I felt terror slip into my heart at that thought. What had I done? Would George punish and forgive me? Should I go back now and submit some more?

No, I made up my mind. Back home it was different, this was a debasement that I was not going to stand for. I stood up and headed for the bus station.

My two-week vacation just started, and I found myself in vacation paradise, why should I go back now? I thought.

Myrtle Beach seemed to be big and crowded so I thought I could get lost from George without a problem. Then again there were all these bikers and I didn't care for them or the noise for that matter. What to do?

I walked along the beach and worked my way closer to the bus station. Still close enough to see the water and all the beach activity. The waves were getting better as the sun warmed the water up and I stopped to watch a group of surfers riding in toward shore. I sat on a bench and became enthralled with the grace and athleticism they possessed.

Every time one of them made it to the shallow water at the beach line I wanted to applaud their prowess.

I sat there watching when they decided to come ashore and headed for a bar just behind where I was sitting on the bench. One of them stopped and asked me if I had been watching long?

"Yea, maybe an hour. You guys are really good."

"Thank you, we work hard at it. I am Trey, would you like to join us for lunch?

"I would love to."

I followed him into the bar and we gathered in a corner table that would seat about eight.

I said to Trey, "My name is Rachael, introduce me to your gang."

Each of the guys rattled off a name and a, "Hi Rachael," and it went around the table that way. I think I remembered one of them. There wasn't enough room for all of us, so Trey took my hand and led me to another vacant table. We sat down, and a server came by for our drink order. Trey ordered ice tea and I asked for a coke. We read the menus in silence as the server got the drinks. After we ordered, Trey said, "Where are you from?"

"Richmond," I said.

"You're a fellow Virginian, we are all from Virginia Beach."

"Why do you travel all the way down here when you have a beach of your own at home?"

"There is a storm coming up the coast and tomorrow the outer bands of wind will start driving the waves on shore."

"So today is just warm up?"

"Yea, so to speak. We love to surf any day and getting away to new waters just makes it more fun."

"Will there be a lot of other surfers here for the week?"

"There sure will be, not to mention a lot of those damn bikers. They have all the hotels booked and most of the parking lots."

"Where are you guys staying?"

"We are in a parking lot now. Trying to find a place that is big enough to take us all.

Where are you staying?"

"I have been in a motel about twenty blocks south of here, but I left. Too many bikers for me. I am headed for the bus stop and a ride home."

"That's a shame, they seem to drive everybody out that isn't like them or making money off them."

The food arrived, and I dug in. I hadn't eaten for a while and the sun and sand made me hungry. Trey did the same.

We ate in silence for some time and finally he said, "Do you want to hook up with us?"

"How would that work? You don't have a place to stay."

"We travel in an RV and it has lots of cushions, pillows, chairs and ways to catch some sleep, plus a bathroom and a kitchen. We spend most of our time in the water anyway. It's a place to crash."

"How many of you are staying in the RV?"

"We have six right now and sleeping eight is possible if everyone is friendly."

"I would be the only girl?"

"Ah, yea, is that a problem?"

"Might be. Not much privacy for a girl and besides, you're doing a guy's weekend out. The last thing you need is a girl hanging around, especially one that doesn't surf."

"You make a good point, but I would like to have you around. I felt an attraction to you when we came up the beach, that's why I stopped and invited you here. Why don't I show you how to surf? I have an extra board with me."

"Really?"

"Yea, come on, it will be fun."

The boys were gracious and allowed me time in the bathroom to change into my bikini and they acted appreciative when I came out. They instructed me on the art of properly digesting food. A principal they followed religiously. Nobody wanted a cramp when they were out in the ocean.

Some of the guys went shopping and some pulled out books to read. Trey and I took the two boards to the beach and he started to show me what to do. He laid the board in the sand and told me to kneel on it. Next, he instructed me to put both hands against the edge of the board and hanging on shift from my knees to my feet. I felt clumsy and every time I shifted, I fell on my face. Trey showed patience with me and after a dozen attempts I managed to keep my face up and have both hands on the board along with my feet.

He squatted behind me holding the board and he said, "Now stand up with your arms outstretched for balance."

I did that, and he began gently rocking the board in the sand causing me to fight for my balance. This looked easier than getting up, I thought. We did it repeatedly until I felt much better about standing on the board.

"Let's try it in shallow water," He said.

"Okay.

We went down to the edge of the water and he put the board down on the shallow water. Holding the back of it he said, "Jump up on the board, don't try to step, it will turn over on you."

The water barely covered my feet and I leaped in the air and tried to plant myself on the board. It worked. He held it steady and I used my arms for balance. I found myself standing on a surf board.

He stood up and said, "Take my hand."

I reached for his hand and he said, "I will walk, you get a feel for the board under your feet and how to steer it. Just lean when you want to turn."

We walked that way down the beach and I began to feel better standing on the wiggly board.

The rest of the gang arrived about then and they all headed out on their boards. Trey got his and showed me how to paddle out and we did it together.

I worked at staying on the board for several hours. The best I managed to do is ride into shore all the way while on my knees, holding the board like a life jacket.

When we all got back on the beach, Trey said, "You had a pretty good day for a beginner. You should be proud."

"Thanks," I responded.

The sun went down behind us and we all gathered around the RV while one of the guys cooked some burgers and corn on the cob. They all loved sangria and there were several bottles of the fruity wine. I ate and drank just like one of the gang.

After dinner we went back up on the beach and built a fire, sat around it and sang surfing songs until the fire went out. I seemed to be having more fun than I ever imagined. Beach life could be a lot of fun.

Being the guest they bestowed upon me the double bed in the back of the RV. I protested but could see it wouldn't do any good. I slept like a rock and didn't come awake until Trey brought me a steaming mug of coffee. I slept in underwear instead of my usual nakedness and invited him to sit with me.

"You have been a wonderful host." I said, "But I need to get out and let you guys get on with the surfing."

"That's a problem, all the guys think you are super and want you to stay around for luck."

"Luck?"

"The big waves will be here tomorrow, and the competition starts on Friday. We need all the luck we can find to stay upright and maybe win some prize money."

"You didn't tell me about that."

"Sorry, I really didn't think you would stay this long, much less through the competition."

"Do you want me to go?"

"God no, we want you to stay with us, be our good luck charm and we will even drive you back to Richmond after the tournament."