Rachael Pt. 03 Ch. 17: I Love You Too

Story Info
Rachael finds true love.
2.1k words
4.33
1.4k
00

Part 47 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 17

I love you too

Everything was cleaned up and we decided to take a couple of beers, some sandwiches, and go. Sally changed back into his regular clothes we made a plan to go to my place, so I could clean up and change too. Sally had a car and off we went, beers in hand. Laughing and enjoying the spool down from all the excitement of the evening.

By the time we reached the apartment we were feeling loose and I sent Sally to the kitchen for a bottle of wine to open while I changed clothes.

He got the wine and came into my bedroom, reached around the bathroom door with a glass for me and said, "Here you go."

I took the wine and said, "Thank you."

The rest of the evening was a whirlwind. I was no sooner naked than I wanted to show him my man made body. I walked out of the bathroom naked holding my wine and said, "Can I buy you a shower?"

"Are they expensive here?" He replied.

"You never know."

I took his hand and led him under the hot water. We kissed and from that moment on I knew this was special. We soaped things up several times, kissed a lot more and I wanted to feel him inside me, I wanted to hold him in my pussy and never let him out.

"I want you inside me, baby." I said to him.

I turned around and bent over so he could enter me from behind while we were in the shower, and he pushed his manhood up against me slowly but firmly. I reached between my thighs and guided him into the tunnel. It hurt, and I winced. I had been fucked way too much that night and this was not helping me recover. I stood up and he fell out. I turned and put my face on his chest and he said, "Sore?"

"I guess I overdid it tonight."

"It's okay, I am fine, don't worry about me."

"Really?"

"Yea."

"Do you want to spend the night and try again in the morning?"

"I would love to spend the night, I am having a wonderful time with you."

We went to bed and he was so tender and sweet. The next morning, I climbed up on his piss hard and slid him up into my pussy. I was seated in the cowgirl position and I must have made a face because he looked up at me and said. "Still hurting?"

I started to cry, and he pulled me down onto his chest and pulled his dick out of my pussy. "Don't cry, just lay beside me and let me hold you."

Later we went back to the shower together and my pussy was still hurting so I offered him my ass. He was surprised but entered me easily and gave me his seed. When we got out of the shower it was time for me to tell him about me, and I suggested we walk to the Waffle House down the street.

I told him my story about having a man-made pussy and he didn't seem to be bothered by any of it. After breakfast we walked back home, and I told him my life story about all the heartbreak and pain and suffering. He held me in his arms and kissed everything away. That night he took me to my bed and made love to me with a feeling and a passion I had never known.

I dreamed of all my lovers and graded them against Sally. None of them matched up, none of them came close when it came to tenderness. Not the men anyway. Stella had been in a class of her own. Sally was amazing and the second time he entered my tunnel with his cock I felt a spasm of pleasure run through my body. A small orgasm, and before he spilled his seed in me I gushed. My knees came up and squeezed him and my toes curled. The orgasm was perfect and the timing even more so. We truly were in unison. I never wanted it to stop.

Sally and I became a couple almost instantly, I had never known such compassion, tender love making or comfort from a man. He brought so much into my life that I just wanted to run away with him and never look back.

We talked a lot, about work, living together, S&M, Masters, sex, we even talked about the opera. Nothing was too sacred for us to explore. Then one Friday night I told Sally about Devona and who he was to me. He was due for a visit the following day and I wanted Sally to know about it. He wasn't surprised or shocked. He understood the demands of earning a living and keeping commitments. We talked about weather I should tell him about us and Sally offered to be here so the three of us could work out something. I thought it might be too soon for that, but it was pointed out that I had been taking care of Devona for a long time and he might just understand. In the end, Sally spent the night, and we greeted Dave together when he arrived Saturday morning.

I introduced the two of them and told Dave that Sally was going to be around for a while and we were dating.

"I don't want to stop seeing you, Dave, but I wanted you to meet the new man in my life and hopefully the three of us can get along."

"Rachael, I couldn't be happier. You have been running single for way too long and you deserve a good man to be by your side."

"Do you still want to continue your training?" I said.

"I think that maybe I can make it on my own now. We have progressed so much; my wife is even enjoying my company now. I want to try it without seeing you so often. How does that work for you?"

"That's perfect for me, does it affect my job or any of the benefits you have given me?"

"Not at all, and if you are still willing I want to continue to take you to Radford for business."

"I am okay with that." Rachael said.

Sally stood up at that point and said, "I need to go so you two can have your lesson. Rachael, I will see you tomorrow, okay?"

Dave stood up with him and said, "No, I will go. This is as good a point for me to separate myself from Rachael as any other. May I suggest we all go to lunch, on me?"

That's what we did. We went to a diner around the corner that Dave and I had eaten in before and had a wonderful meal with lots of enjoyable conversation.

When Sally and I returned to the apartment I turned into him and said, "I want you to make love to me again, and then I want you to move in here and live with me."

"All in the same day?"

We laughed and giggled all the way to the bedroom where I sat him down in the chair and put on a show for him.

I had barely removed anything but my bra when I could see him rubbing his cock through his trousers. "Stop playing with my dick." I commanded him.

"Show me my pussy." He retorted.

"All in due time. You must learn to appreciate all of me."

Thirty minutes later I was naked and standing in front of him. He reached for my hips and pulled his nose into my soft mound of pubic hair.

"I love the way you smell, I can never get enough of you."

He pushed his tongue into the soft fuzz and found my little button. I relaxed into him and he pressed harder. This was so good, I never wanted it to end.

In due course I felt the need to feel him in my mouth and I dropped to my knees and extracted his swollen member. He was hard and leaking profusely.

"Baby, I love you." I whispered as I took him in my mouth.

"I love you too." He breathed into my hair.

Sally moved in the next day and we began the life of a couple lost in love. I went to work, came home and we would go out to dinner almost every night. We loved the dining in downtown Richmond and enjoyed every restaurant we found. Several became our favorites and we frequented them enough to be considered regulars.

I became much more animated with my co-workers and we even invited several of them to join us in our evening meals out on the town.

Sally wanted me to start calling him Sam. He thought it was time for him to put down his female persona. I wasn't sure I wanted him to do that and I asked him to humor me one time and dress up and take me out as Sally on a date. He agreed but made me promise that after our date I would let him be the "man of the house."

Dave had asked me to keep his things in the apartment for him and since we didn't need the extra closet Sally and I just packed up the shoes and underwear with the hanging garments and left everything in the spare bedroom closet. Sam wanted to move his home office in there and we acquired a desk, reading chair and a computer for it. Sam also brought his Sally wardrobe and we put it in the closet with Dave's things. He didn't want to get rid of them either. I think I understood why they hung on to the past like that, but I didn't share the feeling. I would just as soon throw all of it out.

Sally got dolled up that Saturday night and we went to dinner as two girls out on the town. We decided to try out a hotel lounge we had not visited before and settled in the lounge to have a glass of wine before dinner. The place was packed and mostly a younger crowd. We were hit on almost instantly and I could see that this evening was going to be about something other than Sally and me. My mind went all over the place, thinking about my last night with Madame and my first night with Charlotte. Wow, the memories came flooding in.

Sally was having a good time, teasing and entertaining the suitors. I was not, and she picked up on my discomfort.

"What's the matter Rach?"

"I'm just remembering the past honey, prior nights like this and how they ended."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No, you know the stories, I told you about Madame, Charlotte and Stella. I enjoyed times like this with them, even Devona once."

"So, lets have a good time in the present." He said.

"Just promise you'll go home with me."

"That's a done deal, I wouldn't think of sharing you with anybody."

"Okay. Somebody buy me a drink."

The wine poured all night, we danced, got kissed, propositioned and fondled. Knowing I was going home with my lover made all the difference in the world. I freed myself up to have a good time and that's what we both did.

When we got home and were getting ready for bed we had sobered up some and Sally turned to me and said, "I want to be honest with you."

"What's wrong?"

"I really wanted to feel a cock tonight. I couldn't shake the desire. Being dressed up, the dancing and the warm feeling of a man holding me just elevated my passions. Because you were there, I only wanted to go home with you and that's what we did. But the desire bothers me, I don't want to feel that way and I promise I won't act on it, but I wanted you to know that the feeling is still in there somewhere."

"Do you want to do something about it?" I asked

"Right now, I want to make love to you, be your man and fuck you into the mattress."

"That's not what I meant."

"I know but if I can concentrate on loving you it will pass. Right now, I am coming down from the wine and I am a bit morose. Please don't worry about it, I just had the urge to share."

Rachael pulled his face to hers and kissed him long and deep. She licked his lips and sucked on his tongue. The passion was overwhelming for both and together naked they went to bed and made love. Sally was more passionate than Rachael had ever seen him, he was slow, loving, tender and then he filled her up with is desire and manhood. When he came inside her pussy, she felt the gush of semen and she whispered to Sally, "I love you babe."