Rachael Pt. 03 Ch. 18: Yes Master

Story Info
Rachael goes back to the master.
1.6k words
4.4
1.6k
00

Part 48 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18

Yes Master

Sam and Rachael were together almost every evening and always on the weekends. They talked a lot about Sam moving in permanently with Rachael. Mainly because the rent was free, and he could save that money every month. They each went to work every day and usually met for dinner after work at the Metro Diner. The food was good, it was inexpensive, and they had a nice wine selection. Each night they enjoyed a bottle and dinner. Then most nights they returned to Rachael's, showered together, went to bed and made love. Each night one of them made love to the other. It was an eternal honeymoon.

For months it never got old or boring. Rachael would at times ask Sam to do her in the butt and he would cooperate. Then one-night Sam asked Rachael if she would do him in the butt. He missed the sensation and wanted to feel it again. Rachael still had her strap on from earlier times with Dave and she went to the dresser and dug it out.

Holding it up, she said, "Is this what you want?"

"Oh my, yes. I have the strangest desire to feel you on and in my butt."

Rachael went into the bathroom, washed the phallic and donned the leather harness.

"Assume the position." She announced when she returned to the bed.

Sam did, and Rachael mounted him, penetrating him slowly and smoothly with lots of lube. Sam moaned his pleasure and Rachael began to pound him out. Soon he was rising to meet her thrusts and she was grinding the harness on her clitoris. Nobody was going to have an orgasm doing this but both felt the power of the opposite sex and Sam knew he would never want another cock in his ass but this one.

When they had worn themselves out, Sam said thank you and proceeded to flip Rachael over and lick her ass until she wanted him inside her. He made himself ready and plunged into her sweet back door. They both had an orgasm almost instantly. The warm up with the strap on had made them both ready for an explosion.

"Honey, that was awesome." Sam said.

"Yes, it was. I never imagined it working like that. I am so glad you had that urge."

They curled up in each other arms and went to sleep.

The desire for different types of sex never seemed to wane for either one of them. They loved the morning cowgirl and the midnight cowboy. The strap on gave each of them something to look forward to.

The only thing missing was the S&M and it smoldered just under the surface of the relationship. One Saturday they were walking to the park for an afternoon picknick when they happened upon a person from Rachael's past. He stopped and looked at Rachael, she recognized him but didn't offer a hand or an embrace for what Sam thought was an old friend from college.

Sam had not recognized him from the card game. It was George.

Sam had never seen her so upset. She pulled back, pulled his arm to her and greeted George with a very low volume, "Hello."

"Hi Rachael, how have you been?" George asked.

"I'm fine, this is my boyfriend Sam." She said.

"Nice to meet you Sam." George offered.

"Likewise, I am sure." Sam said as he extended his had in greeting.

"We should get together sometime." George said.

Rachael didn't say anything, but she continued to cling to Sam and Sam said. "Sure, why don't you meet us for dinner at the Metro Diner some evening. We eat there most nights."

George replied, "That would be great, is six o'clock about the right time?"

"Perfect, see you then." Sam said, and they continued their walk.

Rachael continued to hold Sam's arm as they went on their way. Nothing was said until the blanket was spread on the big green lawn and they had relaxed with a beer.

"Do you know who that was?" She said finally.

"No, just an old friend who seemed to be glad to see you."

"That was George, my old Master. You first saw him at the card game and he is the one who hung me upside down the last time I saw him. You remember that, I cried for days."

"Oh shit."

"Oh shit, is right." She said.

They talked about her time in the S&M world and Sam could tell it was a bag of mixed emotions. One-minute Rachael was happily reminiscing about her time in the dungeon, telling Sam about the train and all the abuse she craved. The pain she looked forward to. The next minute she was cursing George for how he abused her and embarrassed her in front of the group. Sam was lost, he had enjoyed his relationship with his Master, but it was never a compulsion with him. It was an alternative to sitting on a park bench and getting picked up. Rachael seemed to feel a need what S&M gave her.

They didn't talk about it again for a few days and then one evening they were enjoying dinner at the Metro and George walked in. He was gracious and stood by the table waiting for an invitation to sit down. Rachael just looked at him. Sam finally said, "Pull up a chair, George."

"Thanks." He said as sat down looking at Rachael. "I have missed you."

Rachael was quiet, she was looking at him but not speaking.

"Honey, are you okay?" Sam said.

She snapped her head around to look at Sam and said, "I'm fine."

Then she turned to George and said, "I have missed you too George. You are the best tormentor I ever met, and I let you own me for a long time."

"Does Sam own you now?"

"No, Sam loves me, and I love him."

"Then there is no room for me?" George queried.

"I didn't say that. I need to talk about it with Sam."

"That's fair enough, now what's for dinner."

We drank a bottle of wine and ate. Sam had an appointment early the next morning and we went to bed early.

When he had left the next day, I went out to get the newspaper and when I got back upstairs, George was standing in front of my apartment door.

"You going to invite me in?"

"Why?"

"So, I can fuck you and hear you scream my name."

Rachael didn't say anything, thought about how to say no politely, but in the end opened the door and let him inside.

She walked to the kitchen, dropped her keys on the counter, turned to face George and dropped to her knees in front of him.

She didn't look in his eyes, she looked at his feet and sensed his presence.

"Take your clothes off and let me see you Rachael." George commanded.

"Yes, Master."

"Take me in your mouth."

"Yes, Master."

She once again sucked his enormous dick and held his balls in her hand. Never once thinking of the night she squeezed them beyond his endurance.

"I want to fuck you."

"Yes, Master." She said as she pulled away from his dick and moved to the living room and kneeled on the couch, facing the back."

She felt him enter her vagina dry and winced. "Lube, please."

"Shit, I don't have any. You'll just have to take it dry."

"No, George, never dry, let me up and I will get some."

He backed away and she went to the bedroom. She found what she needed and when she turned to go back in the living room she realized he had followed her.

"On the bed bitch."

"No, I will not be defiled on my lover's bed. Back in the living room or go home."

"Then put your face in it."

He grabbed her and spun her around, pushed her over to the bed and bent her so he could enter her again. This time he was lubed and none to gentle. Each time he pulled back he slammed his cock to the bottom of her pouch and she felt every plunge with a painful ending.

She buried her face in the bed covers and tried to enjoy Georges big cock, but it wasn't working. The feeling just wasn't right. He switched holes and it felt better. Once again, he could penetrate her fully and slam his groin against her soft round bottom. This was much better, and the friction and sensations filled her with passion once again.

Her mind flashed back to all the good times she had enjoyed with George, all the many good fucks they had shared. She relaxed and soon realized that he was going to make her come and come hard. The orgasm started in her toes and shot up her legs like a lightning bolt. He kept pounding as he sensed her impending spasm. Announcing his own orgasm, he spewed his seed into her ass just as she released all her pent-up emotion and desire back into him. Their union was complete, he owned her once again.

Rachael collapsed onto her knees, leaning against the side of the bed as George walked to the bathroom and started running water to clean his prick. She was spent like she couldn't ever remember before. The feelings that George gave her were just overwhelming.

"Come to my loft on Sunday morning slave. We will continue your training."

"Yes Master." She barely whispered.

"Did you hear me?" He shouted.

She gathered her strength and replied more firmly, "Yes Master."

George walked out the door and she heard him exit the apartment. All she could do was curl up on the floor by the bed and try to recover some of her strength and composure. How could she let this happen, what would she do now?