Rachael Pt. 03 Ch. 19: Into the Depths

Story Info
Rachael spirals down.
2.1k words
4.25
1.9k
0

Part 49 of the 50 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RACHAEL III

Chapter Nineteen

Into the Depths

Rachael didn't talk to Sam until dinner the following night. She felt guilty, but her body told her she had been made whole again. She would see George, she needed him, and she needed to find a way to explain it to Sam.

"George came to the apartment this morning after you left."

"How did that happen?" Sam replied.

"I don't know, he was there when I got off the elevator."

"What happened?"

"I let him in and he fucked me."

"Rachael, how could you do that?"

"I can only tell you that I couldn't stop him and it felt very good, I loved every abusive minute of it and when he left me I was whole again."

"Oh, wow, now what?"

"Sam, I love you. I adore you, and want to be with you every day, but there is something about George that I cannot deny. When he looks at me I want to melt into a pool of hot passion."

"We either embrace this need of yours or we cut it off."

"I am going to see him Sunday morning. I know this isn't right by you, but I have to do it."

"So, you choose to embrace your need of him?"

"I guess so."

"I am going to get my Sally wardrobe out of the closet. I feel like I want to embrace a need of my own. Are you okay with that?"

"No, but considering what I am doing I can't deny you."

"Okay, we agree that you will see George and I will dress out and see other men."

"If that's what you want, I agree." She replied.

Sam got up from the table and paid the bill. They walked together back to the apartment and Sam packed a few of Sally's things.

"Are you going to stay the night?" She said as he walked into the living room.

"No, I think I will go to a hotel and think about all this."

"Okay, I am sorry Sam, I didn't mean to make you angry or hurt you."

"I know, it's something we have inside us that we need to expunge before we will ever be totally happy with each other. I am not much different, I crave the touch of a man the way you crave the touch of a Master."

"Will you go back to your Master?" She asked.

"I don't know, that's an idea, might be a safer one too."

"I don't want you to see George as a slave, he is hard on his subs."

"That's not a problem Rachael, I never want to see him again as long as I live."

Sam left, and it was many months before he came looking for her again. He was being stubborn, he wanted her to come back to him, he didn't want to go to her and beg. He knew he would eventually, but at first, he tried to stay strong. He rented a small studio apartment, went back and picked up his things and moved out.

Rachael want back to George on Sunday and one again started a Master/Slave relationship. She fell back into the roll and was soon the object of George's little gang of trainees. It was not unusual for her to have eight or ten guys in her holes on any given Sunday. George liked the money and he always gave her what she needed in the end, a giant orgasm.

Sam went on with his working life and dressed up several times but never left his apartment. He couldn't bring himself to go out and look for another man. He read the ads for men seeking men and twice tried to contact someone he knew in his prior life. Nothing came of his efforts. He sat alone at home and thought and thought. He wanted Rachael and that's all he could think about.

He finally called her one evening in the hops of being able to talk to her and find out how she was doing. He really cared for her and in many respects worried about her. She didn't answer the phone. He called her work the next day and the department manager said she had quit her job and moved out of the company apartment. They didn't know where she went.

Sam was now over the top worried. She could only have gone back to George and he had changed her life again. He had to find George.

Sam knew about The Dungeon and where it was. He went to the bar and requested to see the manager of the dungeon downstairs. The bar keeper made a call and opened the door to the stairwell.

Sam entered the dungeon and was greeted by Paul. He was doing okay, the business had stabilized and he had found some good clients.

"Hi, I'm Paul, the owner." He said

"I'm Sam. I came here looking for an old friend. Rachael."

"Sam, we haven't seen her for some time."

"The girl who used to run the train on Saturday nights?"

"Yes, I know who you are asking about, but we haven't seen her."

"Do you know how I can find George?"

"Oh, that I can help you with. Have you tried Hell?"

"That's not helpful."

"Sorry, I know George and I don't like him much. In fact, I bought this hell hole from him some time back and he has done his best to take all my clients away from me."

"Do you know where I can find him?"

"Yea, let me get you the address."

Sam went back up the stairs with the address for George's loft in his hand. He stopped at the bar and asked for a double scotch while he sat and thought about what he would do.

Sunday morning, Sam walked to the address on the slip of paper and entered the elevator. He was scared but he knew he had to see for himself what was happening. The elevator stopped, he lifted the door open, and he could here the sound of torture coming from a large room to his left. He walked that way and could see several men in various costumes strapped to objects and tables. The sound of George's voice was loud, and he was berating a guy strapped to a large framed X. His penis was hard, and George was beating him about the groin with a leather crop. The guy was in pain and grimacing, but not crying out.

Sensing there was an intruder, George turned and looked at Sam. "What do you want, pussy boy?"

"I, I, want to see Rachael." Sam stammered.

"Well, she is not available."

"Is she here?"

"Maybe."

"That's not an answer George."

"Call me Master in this room or I will beat you too."

"I just want to talk to Rachael."

"Well, she doesn't want to talk to you."

"That's fine, I just need to hear her say that."

"Not going to happen, pussy boy."

"Where is she George?"

"I told you to call me Master."

'

"Master, please tell me where Rachael is."

"That's better pussy boy. Rachael is still in bed. She won't be down here for another hour. Can I interest you in a little pain while you wait?"

"Master, may I go see her?"

"Not hardly, if you must see her, make yourself presentable and kneel by the door. She will be here shortly."

"What is presentable, Master?"

"Naked, slave. Do you see anyone here dressed?"

"No Master." Sam said as he turned toward the area where clothing was folded and stacked.

George went back to his torture rack and resumed his work.

Sam went to the elevator and thought about leaving. He really had no desire to get undressed and succumb to George as his Master. He pushed the call button and was about to enter the elevator when he heard an angel.

"Sam?"

It was Rachael's voice, but he couldn't see her.

"Sam is that you? I am up here Sam." She said.

Sam turned and looked up to the balcony railing where he saw her in all her loveliness.

"I wanted to see you again." Sam managed to say.

"I can't see you Sam, I belong to George. I live here now, and George takes care of me."

"Can we talk?"

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Us."

"Sam, there is no us, there is only Master, and I love him."

"Rachael, I can't live without you, I want you to come with me and leave this ugly world behind forever."

"No, I have to stay and run the train for Master. He will beat me if I don't. You can stay and fuck me on the train if you want."

"I don't want that Rachael. I only want to love you the way we were before."

"Sam, I can't do that anymore."

She began to walk down the curved staircase that was against the wall. He watched her closely as she descended. She was wearing a long flowing dressing gown of green silk and she looked breathtaking. She had lost some weight and when she got closer he could see she was emaciated. Her cheeks and eyes were hollowed in and her eyes were dilated into huge saucers. She gazed over his head as she approached and absently hugged him. Sam was appalled at what he saw. This was not the woman he loved, what had she become?

About that time a voice boomed from the play room.

"Are you still here pussy boy?"

"What have you done to Rachael?" Sam said.

"Nothing she didn't ask for." George replied.

"Come Rachael, the boys are waiting for you. I have six hard dicks for you to suck this morning."

He walked to where Rachael and Sam were standing and took Rachael's hand and started leading her to the room. Sam reached out for her, but she was gone.

George removed her dressing gown and revealed her now scarred back. There were welts and bruises all over it and her buttocks. Sam gasped. Her once beautiful form, was now skin and bone, and it was scarred even more that you could ever imagine.

George lifted her onto the table and the subs gathered around to listen to his commands and perform his will. Once the first one sat on the table in front of her where she could gobble his cock and the second one climbed on her ass and pushed himself in, Sam vomited. He threw up everything in his stomach all over the hardwood floor.

"Pussy boy. What have you done?"

"I am sorry, I can't watch this."

Sam turned to go and rom behind him heard, "If you leave that there, I will make Rachael clean it up and eat all of it."

Sam wretched again and fell to his knees holding his stomach and trying to keep what was left inside. Nothing was left, and he commenced to dry heave. Pain flooded his abdomen and his throat burned with the acid.

He finally stood up and looked in the bathroom adjacent to the play room and found a bucket with a mop in it. He cleaned up the mess he had made, all the while listening to the sounds of cock sucking and butt fucking. He could tell that George was beating the men and admonishing them not to cum. Rachael seemed to not know what was happening, although she was the center of attention.

George came out of the room and saw that Sam had cleaned up the mess. "Good job he said. Would you like to come in for a fuck, or watch me fuck her?"

George already had his giant dick in his hand and Sam was looking at it.

"Do you want some of this?" He said to Sam. "I understand you like a little cock now then. This is a big cock, but I would be happy to show you how well it works."

"I, I, can't."

"Sure, you can. Permission is necessary to participate in our little play room and the pass word is naked. If you want me to fuck you take your clothes off and join us in the play room. Otherwise it's time for you to leave."

Sam was still gripping his stomach and he turned for the elevator. One last look over his shoulder at the play room table and Rachael in the middle of a pair of young men filling her holes up.

He gagged back another wretch and rode the elevator down to the ground floor.