Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Gangbang

Story Info
Rachael thanks the NY Fire Department.
3.8k words
4.41
11.7k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- Just caught the new 30 minute series of Rachaels's on England's Food Channel. Needless to say it got my juices going, in more ways than one.

x

It had been seven years since Rachael Ray had decided to wind up her career defining television show '3O minute meals' and she had easily picked up where she had left off.

Filmed in Williamsburg, Brooklyn for Food Network the tireless celebrity made three episodes back to back every day with a lengthy break to reset.

"What I'm making today is my twist on a Big Mac. I call it a Mexi-Mac burger, served with waffle fries and taco sauce. Crazee!"

As she spoke to camera she turned on the grill to top heat and placed the beef patties in the copper skillet. She added onions, garlic and some extra virgin olive oil and then put the tray of fries in the oven.

"That smells delicious already. I'm going to add Swiss cheese and Pepperjack for a topping. Whoo! Smells good. Give those baby's five minutes each side. Where are the hot peppers? I know I had hot peppers."

Rachael had dressed in a large sweater that hid her figure on this particular chilly morning as she busied herself in the mock kitchen.

Now aged fifty the bubbly brunette had gone on a journey from a young and slim looker to a more rounded and curvy body.

Since she had recently taken to training at the gym, where she combined cardio and strength workouts, she had dropped a cool forty pounds.

"Add some butter to the skillet. Boop! Hey, everything is better with butter. Am I right, or am I right. And bacon, by the by."

The smoke from the sizzling pan rose quickly as Rachael prepared a side salad.

The small studio was fairly packed with the director Alice, her assistant, two cameramen and a sound man.

There came a beeping from the ceiling and the crew realised that the smoke detector had triggered, and that was soon followed up by the more incessant trill of the studio fire alarm.

"Oh, that is so cool!" Rachael chuckled. "I set off the fire alarm again! That is good luck for me. Even back in the day when I was teaching 30 minute meals I always set off the alarm, no kidding. It's kind off a funny way for the firefighters to show up but hey! I love a man in a uniform, what can I tell ya. Or out of one. Ha, ha, ha!"

Rachael continued cooking and began to get in quite a lather as she hopped about excitedly. She caught the gaze of Alice who rolled her eyes.

"Well, when the guys get here they will be really happy I made burgers."

The grinning babe winked at Alice as she laid slices of cheese on the beef patties.

"Amongst other things! Hee ee! Now, I'm going to make myself a cocktail. A little Mex Sour. My husband John usually does this but he's on tour right now, and I miss him terribly. For about five months in the year I'm a Rock Tour Widow."

Rachael and John were known for believing in an open marriage, and when his band toured often she was not slow in letting her eye roam. She was very much a physical, red blooded woman who knew what she liked.

And when she was bored she sated her ravenous appetite. And we're not talking food!

"So some lemon and lime juice to add to the ice. Tequila, with some simple syrup, and voila."

She took a generous sip and mouthed the word WOW!

"That is so good. I may need another."

The actual show timer ran down as Rachael attempted to live up to the show's name.

After twenty eight minutes Rachael showed off her finished burgers, salad and cocktail to the camera close up.

"Now that is what I call burger night, people. Come...on! If these were men they would be walking tall and carrying a big stick. Add some taco sauce instead of ketchup and we're good to go. And just in time! Hi!"

Four beefy firefighters from the FDNY in full uniform and helmets stepped up and scoured the studio kitchen for safety.

"Guys, guys. I'm so sorry for calling you out. Care for a burger?"

Once the director had explained the situation to the uniformed men they relaxed and posed for pictures with a very excited Rachael.

"You guys are so cool, and so brave. What are your names?"

Rachael took another sip of her cocktail and began to feel quite rosy.

The Battalion Chief took off his helmet and mopped his brow.

Rachael noted how all four guys were all big and broad chested. Just her type. She knew all firefighters had nicknames for themselves and was a tad curious.

"This here is Rhubarb, and right next to him is Bone and Lightning. I'm Ladder. I always like to go up."

"Rhubarb?" Wondered Rachael as her eyes mentally undressed the grinning hunk.

"You all look like you could make the Firefighter Calendar." She said as she put on one of the helmets.

"You're right. Bone made Mister December two years ago."

"Oh he did, did he? Well Merry Christmas. Hee, hee. Listen. I'd like to thank you all personally back in my dressing room. I have a half hour until I tape another episode."

"Well, we could take a break before returning to the station."

"Cool, this way. And Alice, no calls for a half hour."

Rachael's personal room was actually fairly spacious with a small bathroom, three seat sofa, make up table and mirror.

The guys settled as she signed four copies of her latest book and handed them out.

After two big drinks she was feeling pretty frisky in the company of so much testosterone.

"You guys. You're like Chippendale's. Bone. Can we see your award winning torso? Just for me?"

Rachael was horny beyond imagination and flirting like crazy.

Ladder slapped Bone on the back in encouragement and Rachael and the others clapped their hands in an attempt to have the strapping six footer shed his shirt.

With a heavy sigh the fair haired hunk drew his shirt off and revealed his chiselled chest and powerful biceps.

Rachael was dumbstruck by his fantastic physique and she felt a distinct spasm in her pussy.

"This guy, thinks he's something." Scoffed Lightning. "Check this out."

The next one to take his shirt off was the equally tall curly haired man with baby blue eyes.

As two of the firemen stood naked above the waist Rachael began to melt in their presence.

She was all giggles and laughs as Ladder and Rhubarb followed suit and all four stood side by side in front of the television celebrity.

Here were four big, strong and muscular men and Rachael clapped her hands in delight.

"What beautiful bodies! So big and thick. You guys are my heroes."

Rachael went along the very tall line with wide eyes and wet lips as she placed her index finger on Bone's smooth chest.

"I so love a nice and hard chest."

Their eyes locked and she then cocked her head to one side as she gazed at Lightning.

She stepped closer to him and stroked his bulging bicep.

Inhaling deeply she closed her eyes to savour his manly aroma.

"Mmm, such a heady scent."

Next she turned to Rhubarb and gently trailed her fingers over the tense muscles of his shoulders and nodded approvingly.

Rachael shook and tingled each time she paid them attention and her lashes fluttered as she ran her fingers down Ladder's front to the top of his trouser belt.

"So, who is up for dessert?"

Rachael took a step back as she drew her sweater off over her head and stood proudly in just her panties.

All four drank in the sight of Rachael Ray's hefty tits which swayed as she bent forwards and wriggled out of her underwear.

Her pussy was shaven but for dark brown triangle above her moist pink labia.

"We have thirty minutes. Any questions?"

Rachael's giggle was infectious as she undid Bone's belt and yanked down his zipper.

She released his erection and examined the very stiff and very hard organ.

All of eight inches it stood straight up and twitched as Rachael gripped it.

"Bone. Now I get it."

Bone raised his eyes in slight embarrassment as the tip of his cock was flicked at by a busy Rachael.

The palm of her hand fanned the rigid shaft as she bathed his glans with spittle.

His hips jerked to and fro as she swallowed the head and hummed happily for a good two minutes.

"Yum-o!"

Her dark brown eyes burned into Lightning's as she fished inside his pants for his knob.

A wicked grin crossed her face as she jerked his dick in both hands.

She dropped to her knees and sucked hungrily on his impressive length.

"Lighting, huh?"

"Yep." He answered without giving anything away.

Rachael twisted her hands on his cock as she stroked it and held his shiny top in her pursed lips.

He shuddered as her hands stroked faster and he threw his head back as she drooled all down his hot meat.

"Lovely."

Rachel remained on her knees and scooted to her left and stopped at Ladder.

"I can't wait to see what you're packing." She said breathlessly.

Rachael ran her hand across his tented uniform trousers and licked her lips in unashamed anticipation.

She studied the silhouette of his cock and then roughly tugged his pants and boxers down, freeing up his superb erection.

"Fucking hell!" She giggled at the sight of his enormous trouser snake, all of nine inches of thick and veiny meat.

"I LOVE a pork sausage!"

Rachael kissed every one of those yummy inches of the underside of his big dick until she reached the tip which she lapped at with her darting tongue.

His cock seemed to grow even more as she teased and flicked at his flared tip.

Like a fireman's extending ladder, she thought.

He looked down into her wide eyes as she let out a low, guttural groan and swirled her tongue around the top half.

"Ooh, look at this, will ya!"

Rhubarb had given up on waiting his turn and had unleashed his hard on.

Although a modest six incher his prick had a mushroom glans that tapered back over his reddened shaft.

"It IS a fucking stick of rhubarb!" Cried an astonished Rachael. "I bet it tastes good."

"Feel free to find out."

He watched her as her plump lips slid effortlessly over his giant cock head and saw her mammoth tits shake and jiggle as she sucked loudly.

"It's delish!"

Her voice became muffled as she engulfed hs dick in her welcome mouth and bobbed her head back and forth.

Her hair waved as she pushed down further and the top of his cock bumped against the back of her throat.

Her jaw relaxed as she glugged and spluttered as she deep throated the lucky man.

Her eyes watered and her mascara ran as she gagged and rocked on her haunches.

"We got twenty minutes. Let's fuck. I need all of those hoses to put out this fire in my pussy. Tee, hee!"

Rachael surfaced and stood up with a heaving bosom and was instantly surrounded by the four virile men.

Bone, with his bulging torso and hairless groin from which his iron hard cock protruded.

Lightning, with a mass of curly pubes framing his stiff flagpole.

Ladder, the biggest, had short cut pubic hair that made his already remarkable dick seem even bigger.

And Rhubarb, although smaller he was no less well endowed with his stunning crown.

"Huh!"

Rachael let out a long sigh as several hands roamed over her ample flesh.

Fingertips wandered across her stomach, hips and sides.

Two big mitts held the underside of her massive tits from behind and a strong body ground against her back.

She pushed back with her meaty ass and gasped as her pussy was brushed and frigged at the same time.

Oh, you guys."

Rachael bucked her hips as Rhubarb kissed her hard on the mouth.

Everybody was animated as her voluptuous body was pawed at and fondled.

She had hands here and there as she went on tiptoe and wiggled her lower body.

Ladder went to his knees behind her and pushed his face into her rounded buttocks and nuzzled her anus with his nose.

"Holy shit!"

Rachael wiggled her backside from left to right as he flicked at her perineum with persistent stabs of his tongue.

Rhubarb stroked the outside of her thighs and Bone thumbed her erect nipples as

he kissed the wanton woman.

"Let me suck someone." She said whilst licking her lips.

Lightning dipped his hips and Rachael took his throbbing dick and fed the end to her wet lips.

Ladder pressed into her from behind her and slowly thrust inside her molten cunt.

"Shit! That's big!"

Ladder held still as he had half of his length in her wet pussy and then pushed the rest of his nine inches home.

"FUCK!"

Rachael hissed and continued to suck on Lightning as Ladder pulled out and then rubbed his generous length between the deep valley of her meaty cheeks.

"Put it back in, honey."

Ladder cupped her big boobs as Rachael's hips humped back at him in order to savour the sublime feel of his stiff dick on her flesh.

She hummed on Lighting as Ladder mashed his front to her backside and slipped up inside her.

"Fuck, yeah!"

Rachael straightened as Ladder fed his entire length up her cunt and pulled her back into his firm body.

With at least six inches of his generous appendage deep inside she welcomed the sublime pulsating on her pussy walls.

Ladder gripped her left leg and lifted it back over his left hip and went into overdrive.

Her pussy stretched out to accommodate his monster dick and as she hopped on one foot he thrust up, grinding himself into her ass.

"That is incredible."

Lightning locked lips with her as she draped her arms around his neck and went along for the ride.

As she was fucked Lightning strummed her clit with his index finger with rapid side to side swipes.

Ladder let her leg down and withdrew which gave Lightning the opportunity to feed her his length.

He thrust up, lifting Rachael almost off the floor, and proceeded to fuck her with steady strokes.

She held onto his neck as he pushed all the way up into the whimpering brunette.

"Oh, my days." She sighed as Ladder fondled her bottom.

Lightning pulled out and Bone shifted behind her and held her firmly in powerful arms as he banged her hard and fast.

After a rapid fire fuck he stopped and Rhubarb stepped in front of her and lifted her up and plonked her onto his flared dick.

His bulbous tip widened her labia and Rachael's eyes rolled back as his dick kept on pushing up.

"Shit! I'm floating!"

Rhubarb used the giggling woman to literally fuck himself as he raised and lowered her onto his upright pole.

Her juices ran out of her drenched pussy and down onto his balls as he pulled her back into his groin over and over.

Her feet dangled in the air as he treated her as if she were a doll, lifting and dropping her onto his cock.

He walked backwards with her still impaled on his prick and sat back on the sofa.

"Now, let me."

Rachael closed her thighs to his and began to buck up and down with throaty groans.

She looked at him with pure lust in her eyes as she rode on him as fast as she was able, and his unique cock head filled her entire cunt.

The sofa creaked under the rutting couple as Rachael lifted her butt up high.

Rhubarb thrust up from the seat and met her in mid air and penetrated her fully.

"Love it, love it!"

Rachael was on fire and kept raising her hips up before banging downward with force.

Then Rhubarb made one big push up and stayed deep inside the quivering babe and she came with a swish of her long hair.

"Fuck, yeah! That's what I'm talking about."

Beside them was Bone who sat with his erect cock in his fist.

"Come to mama." Said she as she mounted his boner and sank down all the way.

Her big curvy ass jiggled as she got straight into the groove and shunted her hips to and fro on his welcome length.

Ladder slapped her left cheek with his monster chopper and she greedily sucked on the end with happy hums.

Her huge ass and bountiful boobs jiggled like jelly as she bounced up and down and his balls nestled in her butt crack with every down stroke.

"Pass the ball, feller."

Rachael was then flipped onto her back horizontally along the sofa and Lightning settled between her splayed legs and entered the flushed woman.

He pushed in once before pulling back all the way.

She pulled his head to her floppy tits and he licked all over the ample flesh.

The he pushed back into her lush cunt and started to fuck her, first with slow and methodical strokes which he alternated with deeper thrusts.

Rachael gripped his calves with her feet and hugged his solid frame.

"Mmm. Yummy!"

In the cramped room the heat had risen and Lightning dripped sweat onto her as he began to fuck her with more force.

Rachael glowed beneath him and her pussy foamed around his shaft as he drove in and out.

Ladder tapped his buddy on the shoulder and took his placed, entering Rachael with his entire length.

By now her cunt was gaping and she took his monster cock with raised hips, meeting his strong strokes gladly.

"Do it fast."

Rachael had become the sex hungry slut she really was as Ladder fucked the shit out of her as if he were a well oiled machine.

"Come on, come... I'm, ughn! Coming!"

Rachael grunted like a wounded animal as her pussy twitched and oozed as she climaxed.

Ladder leaned back and Bone gave him a high five.

"Oh, you boys! How long we got? Ten minutes. Honey, hand me that bar of butter."

Bone looked at a specially prepared table of snacks. Chips, dip, salami, sliced bread and butter.

Rachael stood up on wobbly legs and as she looked at the awestruck firefighters she liberally smeared butter into her asshole!

She stood waiting and Bone was the first to step up to the plate and came behind her.

"Stick it in my poop chute."

Bone looked down at her half moons and parted them tentatively.

The butter had warmed and melted into a yellow mush in her nether holes as he lined up his knob with her puckered anus.

To his surprise, as he shoved forwards with a gliding pelvic thrust he went in as smooth as silk.

Her asshole sucked him in as he held her hips and began to move all the way in.

"I fucking love it in the ass!"

Rachael bent at the waist and Ladder held his cock up to her mouth.

As she sucked on him she moaned loudly as Bone stroked in and out of her tight ass.

He cupped her cheeks as his butter coated cock slipped back and forth with very audible smacks of flesh.

Rachael felt no pain as her most private of holes was plundered and she relaxed her sphincter when Rhubarb took Bone's place and split her asshole with his mushroom styled cock head.

"Yum, yum, yum!"

Rachael now sucked and licked both Ladder and Lightning as she was ass fucked to her delight.

She yelped as she was suddenly hoisted into the air and Rhubarb held her on his cock as Lightning stepped to her front and shoved up inside her exposed cunt.

Now she was penetrated by two big cocks, one up either end, and both her holes stretched out like elastic.

"I'm so luckeeee!" She sang in a high voice as she adjusted to having a double fuck.

Rhubarb remained still with her weight in his arms as Lightning fucked her with short strokes.

Butter dribbled down his shaft as her lubricated loins over heated with her arousal.

Rhubarb started to move her body up and down on his dick and Rachael panted as the pair of hunks fucked her in unison.

Lightning kneaded her tits as the pair of New York's bravest took her simultaneously, all three perspiring freely.

"Next."

Rachael glanced to her right and saw Bone seated on the edge of the sofa, wigging his erection enticingly.

It still had a yellowish tiny from the butter and Rachael was let up to hop aboard his slippery pole.

She quickly oiled up her cunt as she rode on him, then paused while Ladder folded his body over her back and entered her slimy anus.

"Look at that," said Lightning. "A Rachael Ray hero sandwich."

The three of them became a mass of writhing bodies as Rachael was fucked with equal strength by both rabid studs.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12