Rachael Ray's 30 Minute Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smell of sex, sweat and melted butter filled their nostrils as Rachael shrieked with her pleasure.

All three writhed in a lewd rhythm as Rachael sensed the arrival of another orgasm.

She came with a scream and went limp in Bone's arms.

Ladder rotated his hips and came inside her asshole and felt his cum ooze out of her tight hole and run down her upside down pussy.

"Oh, the spatula. Quick, spank my ass."

Ladder stood up with a dribbling dick and lifted the kitchen utensil from the table and swished it through the air.

As Bone shunted up into her pussy Ladder tapped her on her big bottom.

"Harder, Skipper."

Ladder obliged and proceeded to span her across the nates, first both together, then each in turn until her buns were a bright red.

Bone held her down as he gushed his wad up into her pussy which overflowed profusely.

"I'm so naughty!" She cried as Ladder gave her rapid smacks with the spatula.

Rhubarb turned her face to him as he jerked his cock hard and splattered her hefty tits until they ran white.

"Now, it's Lightning time."

The so named stud lifted up Rachael's face as he wanked his prick fast.

"Rachael? You're on in five."

"Okay, Alice. I'm just doing my face."

Lightning groaned as a series of arcs of cum rained down on Rachael's face.

The first string glued her left eye shut and the second bathed her nose and left cheek.

"Ah!"

He sent a second wave of the thick stuff on her forehead which dribble down to the top of her right brow,

More cum sprayed her mouth and lips and she hummed as she licked them to taste her prize.

"Wow, I may have to set off the alarm more often, she giggled as she padded to her bathroom.

"Hey, Rachel. What meal is up next?" Wondered Bone.

"Something vegetarian, I think. I've had plenty of meat for one day. HAH!"

END


12