Rachel & Brad Pt. 02

Story Info
Brad pushes the husband's humiliation.
4.4k words
4.51
20.9k
28
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,190 Followers

Rachel & Brad, Part 2

*************************************************

This work of fiction has many themes, some of which offend people. If submission, and cuckolding, and bi-sexuality offend you, please read another story.

This is the continuation of the first part (obviously) and as always it helps to read that first. This story focuses on the husband's submission and humiliation. Part 3 is already started, so stay tuned for that.

I write to share my fantasies, and to create sexual satisfaction for my readers. I hope it has the desired effect for you.Your comments are always welcome.

*************************************************

It was a restless night. I heard my phone buzz multiple times and thus I assumed Rachel had pleasured herself again and let Brad know about it. About two in the morning I woke to Brad on his phone texting. I can only assume it was with Rachel. The exchange lasted about 30 minutes. Given the revelations I had gained related to my utter failure as a lover for Rachel, I can only assume text-sex with Brad was still better for her. I was hard thinking about it but I did eventually fall asleep.

When I first woke it seemed like any old day. Then I remembered where I was and what was going to happen today. I looked around and didn't see Brad. It was 7:45 in the morning and I assumed he was at his workout. I groggily made my way to the bathroom and as I took a much needed pee it dawned on me that the text exchanges Brad had set up had already started. I willed my pee to flow faster so I could go check my phone. Part of me didn't want to see them, and another part of me was compelled to.

I got over to my phone and took a deep breath. I looked. And sure enough, the number 26 was super imposed over my Messages icon. Shit, just that number was humiliating, and I hadn't even opened them yet. I was reaching for the icon when the door opened, and Brad breezed in fresh off his workout. He was sweaty, his muscles activated and showing, and his eyes were blazing.

In a booming and exaggerated voice, he said, "Put the phone down, step away from the phone." He laughed, but I did as instructed. He spoke in a more normal voice, "Before I let you face the humiliation, and let me tell you your wife is not holding back, join me in the shower, I need my cock sucked. Strip, get the water running, and kneel in the shower. I will be there after I send your wife a few post workout, damn does my body look better than your husband's, texts. She is horny as all hell this morning and I plan to keep her that way all day long."

He stripped his shirt off and for the first time in my life I looked at a man and thought him sexually attractive. My cock stirred and I stared. I put myself in Rachel's position and if I were her, there would be no way I wouldn't be attracted to him. She is a top 10% woman, and he is a top 10% man. The fact that I was ever in the equation with Rachel was starting to be a question I didn't have an answer to.

"Faggot. Shower. Water, Knees. Now." His commands broke my gay-curious trance. Shit, in 18 hours I have given away my wife to Brad, sucked his cock, and now it takes him commanding me to do it again to break me away from lusting over his body. I always knew I had some submissive vibes and even a bit of bi-curiosity. But I was a bit in shock how completely engulfed I was in my submission and how right it felt to submit to and pleasure this man. I headed to the shower looking forward to fulfilling my need to have his cock in my mouth.

Brad made me wait on my knees for a while, but soon he entered and once again I found myself excited about serving him. He ran his hand through my hair and then grasped my hair and used it to tilt my head up towards him.

"This is definitely where you belong; on your knees ready to pleasure me. It is also the only sex you are going to be involved in. Your wife is totally off-limits to you. You are not worthy of her hot body, that belongs to me now. Based on the photos she sent me last night and this morning I am very excited about owning and using every inch of her tight body. But you, my cock-sucking faggot, you are cut-off. This is your new reality. But this is what you wanted, so accept your new place and worship the cock that is going to own your wife. And I mean worship. Embrace the power I have over you and focus on my pleasure. Center your life on me and my cock. That is what Rachel is going to do, so if you intend to have a relationship with your wife, it is going to be based on your mutual devotion to my cock. Start sucking and show me you understand that you only matter as a source of pleasure to me."

He guided my head onto his hard cock and as it entered my mouth, I found myself feeling comforted by its presence. I did as he suggested and started to worship his cock. I recognized that a man with such a physique and such a strong cock deserved devotion. I would never be his equal so instead I would focus on being a source of pleasure for him and in a weird way that would connect me to Rachel.

Twenty four hours ago I thought I was a happily married man, but I was now fully aware that my wife was unhappy in a significant way and Brad was going to fill the void. Twenty-four hours ago I would have scoffed at the idea that I had any serious gay tendencies, but here I was with Brad's cock in my mouth and it felt really good to submit to his cock and to know that while I was not a pleasure giver for my wife, I could give pleasure to my wife's lover.

As these thoughts swirled through my head, I found myself achieving worship status. I was fully engaged with Brad's cock and it was all that mattered. He deserves pleasure and I was getting the opportunity to deliver that pleasure. I sucked and bobbed on his cock, feeling its strength. His cock head felt so good as it slid over my lips and down into my throat.

My dick was hard because it was arousing to pleasure this man, a man obviously superior to me. I reached up and started to fondle his large balls and sucked for all I was worth. I wanted him to cum, I wanted to please him. It became a desperate hunger to suck. He was now the man who was going to pleasure the woman I loved, so pleasing him felt appropriate. I was sucking his cock because any man that could possess a woman so beautiful and amazing as Rachel deserved any pleasure that I might be able to provide him.

While I was feeling this massive shift in who I was and recognizing the enormity of the moment, Brad was simply enjoying a good blow job. To the real man like Brad, I was just a mouth to be used and since his place in the world was secure, nothing was remarkable about the fact that his work colleague was on his knees submitting to his power. To him is was a fun and pleasurable way to wind down from his workout and to humiliate his inferior. There was nothing earth shattering about it.

This registered to me, but I stayed focused on his pleasure, as there was nothing inaccurate in this situation. He was superior, I was inferior, and damn his cock felt good in my mouth. As I sucked and worshiped, Brad's pleasure rose. His legs started to tighten, and he grabbed my head and fucked my face. It was harsh, but it was an amazing experience. I was simply his bitch and he was using me, and that felt right. It was better than my fantasies and when he fucked my wife later it would also be better. My submissive side was fully unleashed as he was enjoying himself without a care for my comfort. I believe you call that a win-win!

Brad moaned, held my head so I was impaled on his cock, and came. It was the moment any chance of me returning to my previous status in life ended. The real man was using the sissy for his pleasure and the sissy was accepting that use. The powerful man won, and that was how the world should be structured. He was using me, and later he would be the man taking my wife to new heights, and I had the privilege of serving the alpha male and that was all I could ask for.

I swallowed his cum. That act pretty much removed any remaining manhood I might have been clinging to. I wasn't just a cock sucker that was giving up access to my wife, but I was a cum swallowing sissy.

Instead of this thought upsetting me, it motivated and inspired me. I purposefully kept his cock in my mouth and sucked hard on it to pull any remaining cum out of Brad's cock. I also knew that a cock is highly sensitive at that post ejaculation time and I wanted to both how Brad I was fully committed to his complete pleasure. all the way through his ejaculation, while also wanting to give him added pleasure. In my mind, this was my way of saying thank you to him in advance for the pleasure he was going to give to my wife. My efforts did not go unnoticed.

"Damn, faggot, you suck a cock well. We will definitely be doing that on a regular basis. Did you enjoy that as much as I did?"

"I did. I thought of it as my way to say thanks to you for the pleasure you are going to bring my wife. You deserve all the pleasure I can provide given how much you will provide to her. Thank you for letting me serve you." My own words surprised me. It was where my submissive mind existed, but I was unsure if I had the courage to say the words.

"You're welcome sissy. It is good we have finally figured out what you are good at and settled the relationship between us. I fuck your wife, you suck my cock, repeat. But you know, given how good you are, I am going to have to pass you around. Be ready to start sucking multiple cocks a day faggot."

"Yes, Sir." The idea was fantastic as I realized I liked sucking cock, but it was also terrifying as I knew Brad would give me to work colleagues and his customers. It wouldn't be long before I was publicly known as a cock sucking sissy. Shit, publicly known. My mind jumped to the number of texts that my wife had now sent and received. It was surely public knowledge that my wife was Brad's and that I was a failure as a husband and a man. My humiliation swelled, and so did my dick.

As usual, Brad read my mind. "Hey, I wonder how many texts we missed while you took care of business. You can go now and experience the humiliation. Stay naked, it adds to how pathetic you are."

I got up and went back into the main room. I picked up my phone and unlocked it. 67. That was the number of texts. It was only 8:15am and that means Rachel had sent 2, one at 7am and one at 8am, which means it must be a lively conversation. I opened the app and scrolled up. I got to Brad's first message.

It included a photo of Rachel laying on our bed in a skimpy bra and panty set looking at the camera with an anticipatory look on her face; she was anticipating sex with Brad. Brad's text read:

Hey all, this is the smoking hot woman that I am going to fuck tonight at 7pm. And if she looks familiar, that is because it is Jim William's wife Rachel. She needs a real man, and I am definitely going to rock her world. As part of our foreplay with each other, she is going to text you all day as she gets excited for our big night. Oh, by the way, Jim is in this group chat.

There were many responses, most expressed being stunned with the revelation that my wife was part of this story. Although more than a few had a "it's about time" message too. About 20 messages down was Rachel's first post at 7am.

Hi all. Today I am giving myself to Bradley Austin and it is going to be the first good fuck I have gotten in a really long time. Be happy for me.

Then just a few minutes later, she dropped this bomb.

Oh, and BTW, my official "last good fuck" was when Jim's best man fucked me in the hot tub while a passed out Jim slept nearby. It was seriously hot. I may or may not have been a married woman at the time!

The replies to that were plentiful. She got called a slut by quite a few people. Jason messaged that he was ready for the next round anytime she wants.

7:20 am Rachel addressed the slut comments.

Getting called a slut today. But even better, going to get fucked like a slut today. Yummy!Bring it on!

That was classic Rachel. The woman doesn't back down. She owns what she says and does.

The eight o'clock text was aimed right at me, although it was also the truth bomb that had set off this entire surreal experience.

It was the cropped version of the naked photos of Brad and I, and just our mid-sections were included, meaning my dick and his cock were side by side. She used an app and captioned it with our names. BRADLEY was in all caps and my name was in lower case, and then below the photos that clearly showed his superior size and girth was the caption, "Size Matters."

This text got the group going. A couple of the women propositioned Brad, including Rachel's friend Julie. Brad responded that she could be next. I was laughed at and ridiculed. The photo really came across as man vs. boy and if it hadn't been me in the role of the boy, I would have laughed too.

Brad came out of the bathroom, still naked. He looked at me and laughed, "She pulled no punches with that last one. I thought the use of all caps and lower case was a nice touch."

He came over towards me, and told me to stroke his cock. It was amazing to feel it grow as I stroked and squeezed. As he got to full size, he instructed me to take a couple of closeup photos of it with my phone.

Send those to your wife. Tell her you are excited for her. I did as instructed. Her response was quick.

I am sorry you are bearing the brunt of this, but you are the one who gets turned on by humiliation and let's be serious, what woman with a pulse would say no to that cock!I am a bit jealous you are so close to it.

Brad had me read the text. He started to seriously laugh. "If she only knew!" He was really enjoying the humiliation I was receiving. The reality was that I was too. "Feel free to reply to her, but then I am going to set some rules for your phone use today."

.

I typed what would turn out to be my last message to Rachel until I saw her later.

No need to be sorry, this is on me. I am the sexual failure and you have put up with it long enough. Brad will bring you such pleasure. I am happy for you.

Rachel responded quickly.

Yes, he will. I am happy for me too.

Brad laughed when he saw what she had typed back. "Face it, faggot, she is mine now. She doesn't care if you are sorry, and she isn't going to participate in a pity party for poor sissy Jim, she just wants my big cock to make her remember she is a real woman again. I plan to give it to her, and give it to her, and give it too her..." He broke out in further laughter.

What's the popular phrase nowadays: he wasn't wrong. Rachel was clearly much further gone than I had realized, maybe further than she realized. Me getting caught by Brad is probably a good thing because it has allowed my wife to be real about what she wants and needs. I also am realizing my fantasy much likely had a deeper reality. We are still real humans, as complex and deserving of respect as always, but Rachel is a slut, and I am a sissy, and at least in the short run those versions of ourselves are going to dominate.

Speaking of domination... Brad had some ground rules for me on this day of humiliation.

"So, I told your wife that she should text until 5 pm tonight, so she has eight more texts to send. Here is your role in this: you will read her original text and the responses and at 15 minutes after the hour you will send a reply. Understand that you will be sending that reply to the group chat and your goal is to support your wife and humiliate yourself. For each text you send, I will score it: strong support & humiliation and you get to suck my cock again sometime soon, weak support and humiliation you must go at least 48 hours without a cock to suck, mine or anyone else's. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. I will try my best to offer Rachel support and to maximize my own humiliation. Thank you for the opportunity."

"Oh, we are not done yet. Now at the 45 minute mark, you also have a text to send. In this case, you are to send one that declares your submission to me and your desire to become a fulltime, cock-obesessed sissy. Remember I told you that I wouldn't tell Rachel of your embrace of the other team? I changed my mind. She knows, she has seen the photos, and it was actually her who suggested I make this second text part of your day."

I was stunned. I couldn't decide if this day just went from bad to worse, or from good to great. Brad had told me that he was going to make all my fantasies reality, and at the time I liked the sound of that. But now I was thinking that perhaps I should have been more careful about what I wished for. A bit of panic started to set in. I started to turn red and my breathing got fast. I was completely overloaded mentally and emotionally.

Brad picked up on my condition. He pointed to the floor in front of him. "Kneel and worship. It will calm you. It will remind you that while this is all moving faster and stronger than you anticipated, it is the direction that you wanted. You are experiencing my impact because I do everything at full speed and with an "all-in" attitude. It is why you have never bested me at work, and why your wife will be spreading those fit, tan legs of hers to welcome me as her stud. Worship little sissy, consider this my gift to you."

And that is what I did. I took his manhood into my mouth and slowly slid it deeper. I pushed myself as deep as I could get and held it there. With him halfway down my throat, I fought off the choking reflex, and made short bobs with my head to give his cock head a throat massage. I don't know why, but it seemed like the most submissive and pleasurable thing I could do for him.

"Fuck, that feels excellent. Have you been watching YouTube videos to improve your technique?"

I held this difficult position a bit longer then pulled myself off his cock as an explosion of saliva hit my chest, thighs, and knees. I took a deep breath, looked up at Brad and sincerely said, "Thank you, I needed this!" And I immediately and ravenously started to bob and suck. He didn't grab my head, he didn't face fuck me, he let me do all the work. It was work I was glad to do. It calmed me as I realized that I would be humiliated and scorned today, but I would also open up a path that included gaining a chance to be my submissive, cock-sucking, sissy self.

I sensed he was ready, and I slowed the pace of my bob, but increased the sucking pressure. He let out a long, satisfied moan and his cum started to fill my mouth. I swallowed as fast as it came in and even though his load was Brad's typically large deposit, I swallowed every drop and then kept my lips locked around his perfect cock and slowly sucked any remaining cum from him. I slid my sealed lips up and down his shaft cleaning it and left him spotless and satisfied. I felt proud of my efforts.

I made one last pass, greatly enjoying the feel of his cock head as it emerged from my strongly puckered lips. I savored the remaining taste in my mouth as I swirled my own tongue to make one last swallow of Brad's cum. I too let out a long, satisfied moan and realized I was no longer feeling the stress of a few moments ago.

"I think I just might have to start pimping you out because I know a lot of guys who would pay good money for that blowjob. Well done faggot. I sent a photo of your devotion to your wife and she said she was glad none of us had to pretend you were still a man. Oh, and she begged me not to do it again today so that she got my best this evening. Isn't that sweet, your wife is being selfish about my cock! Can you live the rest of the day without my cock so I can give it full-strength to that hot, highly fuckable, slut of a wife of yours?"

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,190 Followers
12