Rachel & Brad Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir. She deserves it. I have not pleasured her, so it is the least I can do to not to steal any of her satisfaction this evening. I would suck your cock every hour if you let me, but for Rachel I will refrain for the rest of the day."

"What a thoughtful husband." He laughed as he gave me permission to get off the floor.

"It is almost 10am, so your wife's next text will come soon and then you have your 10:15 and 10:45 texts to send. Remember, if you don't wow me with your support for Rachel and your self-humiliation, I cut you off for 48 hours for each infraction. Think of going two, four, even six days without my cock when you compose your messages. That should be motivating!"

Brad went about getting dressed. "You are to stay in this room and text, no conference for you today. BTW, I have informed our boss that I will be attending the awards ceremony on Wednesday night with a +1. That will be Rachel. Won't that be fun! Are you going to be able to go on stage and get your award without showing off a small tent in your pants when you see her dressed to kill and hanging off my arm?"

He was the perfect man for what Rachel and I wanted and he just keeps embracing his role and taking it to the next level. It will be wildly humiliating to have my wife sitting with Brad during that banquet. I answered him honestly, "She deserves to be with the best man that evening, so I am happy for you both. But it will be outrageously humiliating. Which means I will have that tent. I can't help it."

Brad chuckled. "I think I will have you go commando that night so your little willy has lots of freedom to make its presence known. I can see it now; you are on stage with a pup tent while I touch and flirt with your wife just a few feet away. I can also hear the laughter now. So, you have that to look forward to!"

"Yes, Sir." I really didn't know what to say. I was actually looking forward to getting my award, especially in front of my wife, I wanted her to be proud of me. But my wishes didn't matter, and I had to embrace that and realize that if my humiliation is amusing to Brad, then my humiliation will happen, and I was in no position to question it.

"Last thing before I leave. No texting on your phone except to respond to a text from me, or posting your required group chat messages. No messages to Rachel directly. And no porn. And absolutely no masturbation. Stay naked all day no matter who visits the room. You will obey all of these commands or I will really take this up a notch to a level you don't even comprehend. You understand my obedient cock sucker?"

"I understand, Sir."

"Good, and I will be popping back into the room from time to time. Definitely unannounced, so keep that in mind if you start to want to violate any of my rules."

"I promise my obedience."

"Just be sure to live up to that promise. Gotta run faggot. Enjoy your day."

And Brad left the room. I was sitting on the bed in stunned silence when Rachel's 10 am text came through. The day was about to get real. I opened my phone.


12