All Comments on 'Rachel & Janie's Massage'

by PenelopePinn

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please...

...continue on with this fantastic story. We still need to hear about the girls receiving their massage. Also, it would be good to read about an interlude between Jasmine and Miss M...alone.

andyMassageandyMassagealmost 12 years ago
Great story worth reading

You got away from the "Massage" and I hope the gals get there massage in the next chapter. I enjoyed reading the story, please continue.

Male 50+

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Incredible

You have written a marvelous story. The build up to the climaxes is masterfully done. You need to do some minor editing (stare not stair and kneel not knell), but these oversights did nothing to detract from your powerful story. I was compelled to give you 5 stars because you deserve the highest complements regarding your efforts on this story. I join with those who urge you to continue this saga. My literotica ID is looker46, but I cannot signon when using my cell to read here. Thank you so much.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
***GRINNING***

Nothing i say will do that **grin** justice except ......... ** HAWT!** chapter 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Nice

I think this was very nice and erotic, you put a lot of time into writing this.

It was very interesting the way you brought it all together.

Thank You !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

I was a little slow getting into the story, but before the end of the first page I was hooked. Really well done with flashbacks of how they got to where they are. The development of the characters and the storyline completely got me engrossed in the story. I hated to see it end. I hope to see it continued.

SB

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous