Rachel and Josh on Fire

Story Info
Rachel the yogi and Josh the firefighter are in love.
2.6k words
3.5
1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh had met Rachel when he conducted a fire safety inspection at the timber rotunda where she delivered a community yoga class. Despite their age gap, they hit it off straight away, and fell headlong into an amorous relationship.

The sex was great, the conversation lively and they truly enjoyed each other's company. After initial courting, they moved in together and for the past six months they had shared an apartment. Rachel even thought that he might be the one.

The success of Josh's career was the antithesis of Rachel's own yoga business. Attendance declined at her outdoor community yoga sessions as the season became colder. She'd observed that pattern every year, but when the weather picked up again in the springtime, the numbers remained grim. In an unfortunate death spiral, the sparse attendance diminished the social atmosphere, which in turn led to more people dropping out, until whole enterprise became unsustainable.

Thinking about the business depressed Rachel, but at least she looked forward to Josh's company each evening. She loved when her young lover burst through the door after a day at work and she would long to see his naked body as he immediately hit the shower. She would entice him to make love straight away, despite his protestations of needing to relax. In actuality, he needed no respite at all, as his young muscular body was primed for sexual action pretty much all the time.

Rachel made the most of their time together, routinely offering him sex. Josh rose in the wee hours each day for early starts at the station, but on weekends and his rostered days off, Rachel would let him sleep in a little, before rousing him with a daybreak blowjob. His cock would be stiff every morning before he woke and she always wondered what was happening in his dreams. Rachel loved to nuzzle into his orange pubic hair, before gently licking and sucking his cock to full arousal. Josh's eyes would open and his body would animate, and from there Josh would take charge, deciding on what sex took his fancy that morning. Rachel delighted in following along, with Josh's strong limbs positioning her in just the way he wanted, to enable him to fuck her mouth or pussy until his final ecstatic release.

At night, they would lie naked beside each other in bed, discussing their days. Rachel would gently fondle his cock, gauging Josh's readiness for more lovemaking, while she guided the conversation.

She would describe her day's yoga classes, and the women who attended. She talked of the positions and postures that the class would experiment with. Josh loved to hear about the bodies in folded and bent positions, and after the descriptions he would sometimes ask Rachel to demonstrate. He found arousing the postures which presented her body on full display, and he couldn't help but caress, kiss and fuck her while her body had tied itself up.

Rachel was talking through a disappointing session in which most of the ladies in the class struggled. "You know, Halasana, the plow pose?" Rachel asked. Josh had no idea.

She demonstrated, happy to be Josh's centre of attention. Firstly she scooted around the bed, throwing off all blankets and sheets. She lay on her back on their bed, body straight, hands on hips, and effortlessly bent her body sharply at the hip with her legs raised straight into the air. With an additional crunch, she lifted into a shoulder stand, with her buttocks raised high, her arms forming triangles to support her back, and her neck kinked in an ungainly manner. Josh thought that her feet were so high and pointed that her toenails might scrape the ceiling.

"And now plow," said Rachel, letting her straight legs slowly descend, with her toes coming to land at the foot of the bed, beyond her head. She released her hands from her hips, and let her arms fall flat to the floor behind her back. "And we're here," she announced dramatically.

Josh looked over her taut and lovely body. Her breasts were crushed up and drooped down towards her face, but still they were so beautiful. Her buttocks were on full display, and he could see the teardrop opening of her pussy through her thigh gap. Her glutes and hamstrings filled his vision, and the skin appeared so soft and silky that he could not help but rub his palms against it. Tiny lines crazed across her ass and down to her thighs, the remnants of growth marks from an earlier age. He loved these little imperfections, and it reminded him that he was coupled with a real woman of greater age than he.

Rachel let her spine curve, her legs relax and her knees bend allowing her shins to rest on the mattress on either side of her head. She brought her hands around to pull her legs apart a little, and peering through the gap she grinned at Josh and surprised him with a playful "Peekaboo!". He always managed to make her feel so young at heart, and brought vibrancy to her outlook on life.

Josh had grown hard and his cock was aching, even though it had only been that afternoon that they last fucked. His middle finger slipped between Rachel's pussy lips and he felt the soft moist remnants of their afternoon lovemaking.

He stepped onto the bed, with a wide legged stance straddling Rachel's folded body. Josh steadied himself, his calloused hands grabbed each of Rachel's ass cheeks for balance, and he lowered his torso to let the tip of his cock present to Rachel's labia. She felt the tingle as the skin made contact, and unable to restrain herself, she awkwardly reached between the gap in her legs and pulled his cock into her cunt.

Josh let himself rest at her entrance for just a moment, and then pressed on, directing his member to slide deep inside of her in one smooth movement. It drove the air from Rachel's lungs, as his first penetration always did, but in this folded posture, she found that drawing a breath was a burden. Her lungs were compressed in the pose and she needed to gasp to suck the air in.

Josh began a gentle rocking, moving back and forth with his cock deep inside of her. From her vantage, Rachel could see a closeup view of her own pussy swallowing the entirety of Josh's dick. She could see his balls, hanging heavy and low, hovering over her face. Her vision extended to a delightful view of his muscular legs, with his buns flexing in tempo as he moved their bodies about.

Rachel loved feeling Josh's hands massaging the orbs of her butt as their frames swayed back and forth, feeling his cock pressing against who-knows-which organs inside her contorted body.

Eventually, she could sense the telltale signs of his climax rising. His rhythm of movements quickened, and the skin on his balls seemed to contract, pulling his testes into a tight sack. When he came, she could feel his weight collapse down on her, crushing her further as his dick thrust hard inside. He stayed for a moment, quivering all over, and then withdrew, pulling a long stream of runny, clear cum with him as his cock left the sanctity of her pussy. The stream of semen continued to drip from her pussy lips, and Rachel closed her eyes, feeling it drip on her forehead, before she untangled herself, sat up and kissed Josh on the lips.

Afterwards, Rachel snuggled into her boyfriend's chest and they continued to talk. Josh told her about his day, and as usual, she asked after his colleagues at the station. He loved it when she would play a game, contriving erotic fantasies involving his co-workers. He never intended to recreate them in real life, but it turned him on to hear Rachel confess to dirty thoughts and naughty secrets.

The firemen at Station 11 were all fit and handsome to a man. It was no wonder his brigade released an annual calendar, dedicated purely to the individuals at that station alone. Rachel proudly hung it on the wall at their home, and used the pictures to inspire her imaginings as she developed sex stories for Josh at night. She was super proud of the month of July, which featured Josh himself, shirtless, and decked out in heavy calico pants and a helmet, with a huge hose reel draped over his wide shoulder.

"Murray's got the calendar picture this month," she informed Josh as she curled a finger around his chest.

"I know babe. The boss." Josh was spent from fucking already twice that day, but he was still happy to hear Rachel's imagination manifest.

"What do they call him again?"

"Donkey Kong," replied Josh. They all had nicknames at the station. Murray was the team lead, on his way to become the station commander. He had acquired the name before Josh's time, but he understood that the 'donkey' moniker was associated with Murray's prominent endowment. There was more to the story, but that's the part that Josh conveyed to Rachel.

"So," continued Rachel in her sultry fiction-story-telling voice. "It turns out that Murray was passing by and he had those ropes in the car to return to you. You know, when you learn those rope-tying things."

"Rigging," corrected Josh.

"Yeah, that's it. So Murray is on his way home from work, and you know he's left his uniform behind at the station, so he just drives in his boxers and a tee shirt. Then there's a knock at the door, and I didn't know that he was coming around, so I answer it in my nightie."

"Uh-huh."

"And he's there, all manly with his big bushy beard, and his chest filling out his tee-shirt and he's got all this rope draped on his shoulder. So I say 'come on in', and I call out to you, and you come downstairs and greet Murray, and you don't just handshake, but instead you two embrace in a manly bear hug, and you know how that drives me a bit wild, thinking of you and another guy together."

"Sure."

"And he says, 'I've got this rope to return because I was just practising our rigging thing' - that's the word right? Rigging?"

"Yep, that's it."

"And you offer to practice some now and ask if I want to watch or join in or something. Of course, I say yes, and then we all get talking about rope tricks, but I'm feeling horny, and you're horny, and I can tell that Murray is hot to trot."

"Hmm, this sounds fun. Go on. I like it," prompted Josh.

"So then you say you're both going to tie me up, with some lame reason that it's an exercise for lowering someone out of a burning building. Murray ties my wrists up, nice and firm, and the rope goes up and over a rafter, and he pulls it tight, raising me onto my tippy-toes, but it doesn't quite lift me off the ground. And then you have some fireman's reasoning about how I need to have my nightie off, so you pull it down to my ankles."

"How do we get your nightie off your shoulders if your hands are tied to the roof," asked Josh, always being practical.

"Oh I don't know. I don't really care. You and Murray are the riggers with the skills. Let's say that you have to rip the fabric. That sounds desperate and sexy."

I got back on track with my little tale. "I can tell that Murray has a huge hard on, and it explains exactly why they call him the Donkey."

"Donkey Kong," corrected Josh.

"Exactly. Long Dong Donkey Kong. He can't hide it in his boxers and it just punches right out the top," Rachel continued, picturing the situation vividly in her mind.

"Murray stands in front of me and watches while I feel you behind me, with your arms cuddling around my body and squeezing my tits. I push my ass back -." Rachel pressed herself harder against Josh in the bed. "And I feel your cock against me, then you hold my hips and fuck me from behind while your friend and I hold eye contact. You are warming me up, and you know what is coming. Your cock is stretching me open, ready for Donkey Kong. And soon I feel you cum, filling up my pussy with your slippery jizz, making me ready for your friend."

Josh's hips started to gyrate in the bed as he listened to Rachel's story.

Rachel continued. "Then Murray drops his pants to reveal the hugest fucking hard on that either of us have seen. You are still behind me, and I feel you lift me up, with your hands behind my knees, so that I'm suspended from the roof by my arms, but you've got my legs lifted up and spread right apart."

"Like the happy baby?" asked Josh.

"Sort of. Definitely spread open like that," replied Rachel, excited that Josh was getting into the spirit of her storytelling. "Then Murray walks up between my thighs and gently presses his huge cock into my pussy. I moan." Rachel feigned some light moaning to create authentic atmosphere. "And he's able to drill his cock right into me because you've made me ready for it. You're still behind me, and you're still hard."

"You're getting me excited again babe," Josh said. Rachel was pleased. There was no such thing as too many times a day to fuck Josh. She reached over and felt that he was indeed as hard as a rock, reacting to her fantasies.

"Murray starts to pump into me, and it makes my body rock back and forth like a pendulum. You are there, trying to hold me still, but you begin to move too. I can feel your cock below me, and it slaps under me as Murray bangs into me, so that all of us are just pressed against each other. My pussy is super juicy and your cum is smeared everywhere, so everything is just wet and slippery."

Rachel was gently stroking Josh's cock as she spoke.

"And next thing, I look up, and maybe the door was left open or something, but all of the guys from Station 11 have come into the room, and they're all standing around in a circle watching."

"Are they all going to fuck you Rachel?"

"No. They are just there to watch. Murray starts banging me harder, and he's losing control and about to cum, then you cut the rope and I drop to the floor and fall to my knees and then he blows a massive load all over my tits, and I can't respond in any way because my wrists are still tied together. But I just love the feeling of the warm spunk all over my body, and I just let it drip down my chest, as you lean down and give me a passionate kiss on the lips as if to say 'Well done Rachel'."

"Hmmm," Josh intimated in an aroused way.

"What do you think?" asked Rachel, seeking approval.

"I think you are fucking hot, and I love your little fantasy stories. Now just lie back and let this fireman's dick bring you to heaven as reward."

Rachel giggled, and let Josh inside, delighted that their spirits resonated so strongly, and that he wanted to be with her. They fucked again, for the third time that day. Rachel's heart soared, being so happy that she had found Josh, and she hoped that days like these would extend forever.