All Comments on 'Rachel and Nick'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Loved Nick's chest hair, and how tenderly and lovingly it caresses Rachel's chest. A young man with a bit of chest hair is a truly sexy sight! Sexy young man and woman make love and want to spend their days together.

Alice_RosaleenAlice_Rosaleenover 6 years ago
Lovely believable characters

I loved the twist, but I think it detracted somewhat from an otherwise emotional ending. Maybe if you slowed it down a bit and let the mother seem vulnerable and passionate about her own brother, it would help continue the feeling of family intimacy you created. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Starts off well...

But the second half feels rushed. All that buildup and their first time having sex lasts for a single paragraph. Mom showing up at the end seemed a bit sudden, too. Still, 4/5.

JagnagJagnagover 6 years ago

Gotta agree with another comment about the second halk being rushed !!

How come the kids didnt get upset finding out that Dads not their Father ? I would hve been gutted.

All this stuff just gets bombed in at the end, was too much too fast so ruined it for me.

Only 2*. Need to plan the story out more, take more time with an ending !

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

This story has so much potential ..... interesting that their Mom has been doing their Uncle Dave for years but that sometimes happens. Hopefully, Rach and Nick will hone their sex skills and enjoy the relationship and sex more than ever but use caution as their Mom did with their Uncle. We do need more detailed sexual adventures that they share carefully. Thanks.

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
I Liked it!

There were a few spelling and grammar errors but not too many. I thought they protested how wrong their relationship was a bit too much but I really liked the part when Nick came home early from his camping trip and caught his sister masturbating. The development of their sexual relationship from there seemed believable and natural.

I thought the ending with their mother's confession was less believable and the paragraphs would have been better spent on the brother-sister incestuous relationship. Just my opinion. Thanks for an interesting and sexy story.

solusprime81solusprime81over 6 years ago
Loved it

I thought it was a fantastic story, I loved the ending.

curious9632curious9632over 6 years ago
enjoyed it!

needs a part 2!!

bshell47bshell47almost 3 years ago
Surprise ending

Well. Written.

Had me stiff.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Good story! I loved it all.

Thanks so much for sharing your work πŸ‘. 😊 πŸ€—

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing it πŸ‘.

OseekerOseeker9 months ago

Got weird at the end but otherwise a caring love of brother and sister that just went to the next level.

4 stars from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous