Rachel Gets Finessed Ch. 00 (Prologue)

Story Info
In her loneliness Rachel finds mysterious company.
7k words
4.43
3.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel sighed as she stripped down. It had been too many days since her last shower, and it was starting to get to her. Those little routines were starting to break down. At first being able to work from home during social distancing had seemed like a blessing. Not having to put on makeup. No driving to the office. No getting dressed up except for those rare occasions when a meeting was scheduled and she had to be on camera. Slowly but surely though the little things had started to slip.

She pushed back the red hair that went down just past her shoulders as she tested the shower. The water was warm. With a sigh she got in. It felt good to have the water running over her body. In short order the twenty three year old was feeling much better. As she went about the no longer routine task of bathing, she couldn't help but to think of how she looked.

The redhead slid her hands under her ample breasts, feeling them gently. They had always given her trouble in gym class, and they had definitely made running a chore. Once she had joked about getting them reduced to her boyfriend, but he had blanched at the topic so it had stayed just a joke. Sometimes the way that people stared at her chest had gotten to her in the past. Now though, after spending so many months in the cramped little apartment, the attention might have been more welcome.

Only when she finally couldn't take the heat anymore did she get out of the shower. Wiping away the fog she looked at herself in the mirror. Seeing her own green eyes framed in her pretty face looking back at her, she sighed again. She put on makeup, another of those little routines that had slipped away recently. Mostly she did it to remind herself what she looked like with it on. Not that it would be appreciated.

Wrapping just a towel around her body she walked through the apartment. Lucas was sitting on the couch in a pair of stained sweatpants and a t-shirt. The same thing that he had been wearing for most of the week, although the stain hadn't been there on Monday. He was watching his laptop screen like a zombie. Rachel glanced over his shoulder, hoping for at least some kind of reaction to her nudity.

"Are you playing a game?" she asked.

"Huh?"

Lucas glanced up at her. Rachel leaned in, hoping that her slightly made up appearance would catch his interest. He barely seemed to register the change at all.

"Oh, no, I'm watching a stream. See someone else is playing the game, and I'm watching them play it," he said.

"Okay. Not sure why you'd rather watch someone play video games than play yourself though."

"It's just... different."

Lucas's attention turned back to the screen. Rachel walked into the kitchen to grab a beer. Empty calories, but fuck it. She hunched her shoulders in slight disappointment, but not in surprise. During the first few months of being confined together in the apartment their sex life had been wild. They had made love multiple times a day, at first because they were happy about all of the free time that they had. Then just to have something to do. Slowly but surely sex had become something that they had gotten bored of.

Popping open the beer she headed back to the bedroom, leaving Lucas to his streaming. They had been together since college. Moving in to save money during the pandemic and the whole work from home thing had made a lot of financial sense, even if it was a big move relationship wise. In retrospect though it had made things... stale.

Rachel shook her head. She thought to herself that now was not the time for doubts about her relationship. Frankly they were going to be stuck together for who knew how long here, so if she was having second thoughts then she probably needed to shut them down for the immediate future. Rent as a single person was high enough as it was, even for a tiny apartment like this.

With this in mind she performed her usual ritual of turning on her own laptop to at least escape mentally. There was a plethora of options available to her online, after all. She could doomscroll through her news feed and read about all of the terrible things happening in the world today. She could watch videos posted by influencers where they shilled products that never quite turned out to be as good as advertised when Rachel ordered them. Or she could get on social media and read all of complaints from her friends about how lonely they were in between people's batshit insane political tirades. Truly a world of options at her fingertips.

She wondered if she wasn't being a bit of a pessimist right now. Still, she had a job. It paid her half of the rent and utilities, and even for the occasional splurge on takeout. Cooking, that was yet another thing that she had started getting too lazy to do. Maybe she could read up on recipes and get some ideas? Maybe photos of tasty food would give her a little bit of inspiration?

Logging onto a much more anonymous social media site, she browsed through photos of food that people had cooked. After the fifth or sixth post though her interest was flagging. She tabbed over to reading about the interpersonal drama of complete strangers. Half of them were probably fake. Still, she got a moderate level of enjoyment reading about people's relationship problems. Posts purportedly by a husband catching his wife having an affair with a coworker. Then some family drama where it turned out that the crazy narcissistic sister was the product of an affair. Someone backing out of a marriage when she discovered that her future mother-in-law was an insane narcissist.

It got repetitive, and while they were probably fake scenarios written like cheesy soap operas with the same stock of recurring characters, they did alleviate her boredom. What they unfortunately didn't do for her was help her blow off some steam. At the moment nothing was really helping her with that. Lucas was busy with watching other people play video games, and she wasn't really in the mood to pester him for sex. Rachel mostly just wanted to be appreciated a little bit.

Taking a swig she contemplated her options. Socializing with online strangers, or doing something frisky? Deciding to split the difference she went looking for strangers to have dirty conversations with. Talking about sex with a stranger that she'd never end up actually meeting wasn't cheating, really. It was more like reading erotica being written in real time by another person while they read erotica being written in real time by you.

Settling in for yet another night online, she made a post using a dummy account. There were a few bites. She sifted through messages. A few just wrote off as too strange, or too outrageously horny. One or two were good enough writers that she wrote back to. Messages back and forth. A little bit of casual roleplaying. Just a regular Friday night.

One Week Later

Rachel sat looking at her inbox. Waiting for a reply. She had been talking to someone for a few days. They had done a fun little roleplay of meeting as strangers in a bar. They had exchanged a few more messages, and she had to admit that she had been enjoying the conversation.

She had been careful not to tell him much about herself. Just little bits and pieces. She worked in an office but was bored and telecommuting. He had been a little bit evasive about what he did for a living, but he seemed to be up at night a lot.

Still, he was funny, and Rachel found herself habitually checking her inbox around noon, which seemed to be when he got most active online. It wasn't so much that she was interested in telling him her life's story, but he was a good listener. She started typing a message out.

Good morning.

Immediately she felt a little bit dumb typing that. Weren't you supposed to wait for the guy to message you first? No, she thought, that only applied to dating. One of those weird power dynamic things. That didn't apply to an online pen pal, right?

Rachel minimized that browser and went back to answering company emails for a while. She checked a few things on various spread sheets and sent the information forward, updating a few things in the document while she was at it. When she was down she got up and got a drink of water. Then she went back to her laptop and sat for a minute. She opened the browser back up.

Good morning.

Smiling to herself she started typing.

How'd you sleep?

Just fine. Hotel was a bit noisy, but it died down eventually.

Upstairs neighbors stomping around or something?

Nope. Hooker in the next room.

Rachel laughed out loud.

Well that must have kept you up a while.

It did. She's definitely getting a lot more action than you're getting at home.

She rolled her eyes.

Yeah yeah. She's doing it for money though.

What's wrong with that?

Nothing I guess. Why, did you go over and visit her after our little roleplay session?

Lol no. I don't pay for sex. It's against my principles.

Rachel grinned and tried to come up with something witty to keep the conversation going.

Awww, too bad baby. That could have been our next roleplay.

Oh yeah? You think you'd make a good little hooker?

Sure thing baby. For the right price I could do anything you want.

Definitely not a trick. I could be your Pimp though.

We could roleplay that out next time maybe.

Sure. You cook anything good for lunch today?

Nope. Roommate is going to want to order takeout again tonight even though apps are expensive as hell. So I'm not bothering with cooking since I want the kitchen clean. I think I'll just microwave something.

The conversation went on like this for a while. There was a pause when they both ate lunch. Rachel had to admit that it was nice to talk to someone every now and then. Sure he was a stranger she met on the internet for dirty conversations, but it was harmless enough.

After lunch Rachel sent another email. Then she checked her inbox again. Nothing. She waited. Scrolled through a video on youtube. Influencers selling beauty cream. Absentmindedly she considered adding it to her Amazon cart before remembering that the previous thing she had bought that was being shilled by that influencer had been cheap garbage. She switched tabs and saw that she had a new message.

So your roommate just hangs around watching livestreams all day?

Ugh it's terrible. I can understand playing video games, especially with how bored we are, but watching other people play them? It doesn't make any sense to me.

Hmm.

Hmm what?

Hmmmmmm....

Come on, tell me what you're thinking.

Hmmmmmmmmm........

You're being silly...

Are they cute girls playing video games?

I mean, yeah. Some of them.

Aww. You're not jealous of your roommate now are you?

Noooo

You can tell me if you're a little bit jealous of your roommate watching cute girls play video games all day.

It's just that it's annoying is all.

Aww, poor baby.

Hey!

Lol

In spite of herself Rachel smiled just a little bit.

One Month Later

It was Friday. As soon as she logged out from work Rachel followed her usual routine. Heading into the kitchen to grab something to stick into the microwave, a light beer to sip on, and checking to make sure that Lucas was actually engrossed in whatever he was doing. At the moment he was fixated on a girl in a low cut shirt playing a shooting game on screen. She rolled her eyes.

"New streamer?" she asked.

"Oh, uh, yeah. She's playing that new shooter so I thought I'd watch her for a while and see if it was any good."

"Well that's neat."

Rachel went back to the bedroom and carefully shut the door. Then she logged into the account she used for dirty chats with strangers. She had made a few pals who liked to write up some pretty hot scenarios. She wolfed down dinner as she checked her inbox. A new message from her favorite pal to chat with. She opened it up.

It was a spicy one. The scenario was that she was being stripped naked and exhibited on a porn site by a stranger who had kidnapped her. Being made to take increasingly lewd pictures for an audience of people who she would never meet. First in her normal clothes, then in her lingerie, before finally baring it all to the internet. She messaged back indicating her interest. It seemed pretty hot, and frankly she was into the idea of just a little bit of safe exhibitionism. The roleplay was pretty good. It was just an ordinary Friday night for her until her partner made an unusual request.

Why not send a picture just to make it more real?

People had hit her up for pictures before. Usually within the first few messages. She usually had usually blocked them though. Most of the time they weren't worth interacting with. Still, she had been talking to this guy for a while, and it fit with the fantasy that they were writing out. After debating on whether or not to do it, she decided that it couldn't hurt too much.

Hang on.

It enhanced the fantasy, and it was a good enough fantasy that this only made it hotter. She turned her webcam on and very carefully posed for a photo. At the moment she was wearing yoga pants and a little white t-shirt. Taking great care to make sure that she wasn't showing any face she pushed her breasts together slightly, making sure that her 38DD cup bust was amply represented in the picture.

A little bit of last minute butterflies as she attached the picture into her messages. One last double check to make sure that nothing identifying was showing. Then she hit send. At once she had a combination of nervous fear and arousal. There was a long moment of anticipation as she awaited a reply. Eventually she got one.

Such a lovely girl with such a lovely body.

Rachel was happy, she had to admit. It had been a while since anyone had complimented her appearance. She typed back quickly, happy for the response.

Thanks!

They continued the roleplay for a bit, now they were getting to the steamy parts. In the fantasy she was slowly being stripped out of what she was wearing while her captor took pictures of her. The details of what she was wearing were part of the fantasy.

Send another?

Well, one more couldn't hurt, could it? She stretched out onto the bed, moving away from the laptop to reveal more of herself. Then she thought about it again and decided to go for a few different angles. She took one of reclining on the bed, another of bent over and showing off her ass in the yoga pants, and another of her lifting up her shirt and exposing her stomach for the camera. Eventually she settled on sending him the one with her shirt lifted up slightly and the picture of her ass, but she didn't like the one where she was reclining on the bed. She awaited his response.

Very good.

The roleplay continued on, with the stranger stripping her shirt off and photographing her in her bra. Then stripping her pants off and taking pictures of her in several different poses in just her bra and panties. It was getting steamy now. Maybe it was the buzz from her light beer, the excitement of the scenario, or just finally enjoying the feeling of some attention. The fantasy went on.

Take a few more?

Rachel thought about it. As long as her face wasn't in them it was fine, right? She took her shirt off, then snapped a photo of her partly exposed breasts. It wasn't a very good one, so she took another. That one was better. Now the yoga pants had to come off. She got out of them with a little wiggle, then crawled back onto the bed. Some of the poses he was describing were a bit awkward, but she showed her cheeks to the camera, then took a photo from the side with her chest facing the camera and her legs just slightly spread.

She sent them and the roleplay continued, but now she was just a bit more committed to it. Requests for more pictures came and she followed instructions to do her best to recreate them. Rachel took her bra off and got down on her hands and knees facing away from the camera. She pushed her hair back over her shoulders so that it covered up her neck, and she spread her legs so that her bare breasts were visible hanging down between them. That one took a few tries with the timer to get right, but she was into it and this was a lot of fun. Another request came.

Play with your tits for the camera.

Rachel laughed as she did it, massaging her breasts and stroking her nipples as she took a few more photos. They were coming out hot, and her conversation partner seemed to love them.

This time I want you to lick your own nipple.

Mmm. Tricky. She'd have to do it without showing her face, but her mouth and tongue would be in the picture. Reaching a hand underneath her breast she lifted it up to her mouth. She stuck her tongue out, and watching to make sure that her face was mostly out of the shot she did as instructed. Rachel ran her tongue over her own erect nipple, and it responded to her attention by standing up even further. She sent the picture.

Time to lose the panties.

Well, in for a penny in for a pound, and there was no way that she was stopping now. Rachel slid the panties off and took a variety of pictures in various poses according to the instructions. She took a closeup of her pussy lips spread open for the camera, and took plenty of pictures of her fingers sliding in and out of her exposed slit. Naturally she was dripping wet. Next came a few pictures of her ass. She reached back and spread her cheeks for the camera. Rachel bent over and spread herself with her hands, making sure that both her pussy and asshole were visible in the same picture, spread open for the camera. Finally she reclined on the bed fully nude, taking a picture that put her full body on display. Then she sent them.

So lovely. A natural redhead huh?

Yeah...

She had never had much of an exhibitionist streak before, but she supposed that she might have one now. Or maybe was well on her way to developing one. She was excited though, and willing to keep going. For a few minutes he described the stranger spreading her out onto the bed and fucking her for the camera. Rachel reached down with one hand and began stroking her pussy. This was the hottest conversation that she had gotten into so far, and the pictures just made it better.

Masturbate for me.

Rachel didn't really even have to think about it. She just centered the camera on her pussy and started going to town, sliding her fingers in and out while her thumb worked her clitoris. She panted for the microphone as she recorded herself jilling off for her pen pal. To make it really spicy she started using her other hand to play with her breasts while continuing to work her pussy. After getting a nice thirty second clip she stopped the camera and watched herself.

She clicked send. Then she waited. Eventually a response came.

Such a beautiful body should be admired and enjoyed by everyone, don't you think?

Rachel smiled and continued with the roleplay.

Two Weeks After That

It was a Tuesday. Rachel waited until Lucas went to bed as she sat at the table. He had a video call to make in the morning, so he was getting up early. Rachel quietly logged onto her profile and opened up her messages. She typed one out.

Hey there! I'm on time tonight.

She waited for a minute, but a reply eventually came.

Did you follow instructions?

Yes Sir.

Show me.

Rachel sent the before and after pictures. In the first her pussy still had a red landing strip. In the second one she had shaved it bare as requested. She had stopped shaving very often during lockdown, but she had gotten the request to shave herself bare for her next roleplaying session.

12