Rachel Gets Finessed Ch. 00 (Prologue)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good girl. Are you alone right now?

My boyfriend has gone to bed. I'm alone in the living room.

He gave her a list of pictures to take. Rachel read through them excitedly. Lying naked on the couch, bending over the table, bending over the counter, on the counter with her legs spread, and culminating in her masturbating with a vegetable of her choice from the kitchen. There was a little illicit rush to taking these pictures for her. A dirty little secret. Harmless, but it would be hard to explain if she got caught. That was part of the fun.

Rachel shimmied out of her clothes and got busy. She used a tripod to set up her phone to take higher quality pictures. Then she was off to the races. Sprawling out naked on the couch she posed for the first picture, making sure that her bare kitty was visible. She liked that one. Then she set the phone on the couch and took a picture bent over the table. That one took a few tries. The most difficult one of the set was her spreading her legs on the kitchen counter since it took her a little while to get into position for it. Eventually she managed to snap a satisfactory picture.

When she was done she cropped her face out of the photos and sent them.

Good girl. What did you pick out to use?

In response Rachel took a picture of the very large zucchini that she had placed on the kitchen table and sent it.

Good little slut. Show me how deep it can go.

Rachel turned on her webcam and started the show. She slowly slid the green vegetable along her body, teasing herself with it and demonstrating its size. Eventually she gave the tip a little kiss, then slowly rubbed the end of it up against the lips of her pussy. Watching herself on her own screen, Rachel was almost hypnotized by the show that she was putting on. Then very slowly she inched it into her pussy. She slid it out, then adjusted her position so that she could fuck herself more easily. Making sure that the camera had a clear view she slid the zucchini up into her slit. She could feel it spreading her, and the texture was unusual. She could feel all of the little bumps on the surface, and she panted and moaned as it went in and out. She managed to slide the vegetable about two thirds of the way into her hungry snatch, and she held that pose for the camera for a while. Then she pulled it out and posed with it before slowly licking it from end to end.

Feeling very satisfied with her performance, she sent the video. Then she waited, her knees trembling in excitement. Finally a response came.

Only that far?

She scoffed.

It's big!

Come on baby. Do it for me.

Rachel looked at the zucchini. It was well over a foot in length, and much girthier than anything else she had ever taken.

I'll try.

Slowly she inserted the zucchini into her pussy. She felt the cool thickness of it being slowly warmed by her own body's heat. Rachel closed her eyes and gripped it tightly as she felt it slipping out of her. There was no way that the whole thing was going to fit. Using both hands she pushed harder, and she felt a shiver run down her spine as she managed to fit most of it into her. She held on for several seconds, then with a deep breath in and out she pushed it out of her.

Rachel sent the video.

Much better. That's my good girl.

Rachel smiled.

No round of applause for the performer?

Haha. If you're feeling that cheeky, then do something else for me.

What?

Tomorrow take a picture of yourself cooking it for a meal.

Oh you're filthy...

You know you want to.

Fine.

Another Month Later

Rachel sat watching her inbox. She was feeling impatient today. Glancing over at the clock at the corner of the screen she made sure that a little bit of time had passed before sending another message. It was the third in a row she had sent.

Hey.

It's me.

What's up?

He hadn't responded yet. She gritted her teeth in impatience. Her knee was bouncing. She glanced at the clock again. Minutes ticked by.

Well you're eager this morning.

Finally!

Yeah, well, I've been having a rough day.

What's wrong baby?

My job is laying a bunch of people off.

Oh no. So sorry to hear that.

Yeah this fucking sucks.

Are you one of the unlucky ones?

I don't know yet. I'm waiting on the emails to see.

Fingers crossed.

So what are you up to today?

Oh, the usual. Traveling for work. Booking appointments. That sort of thing.

Damn. I might have to use you for a reference at some point.

Well we're always hiring.

Good to know. I'll be dusting off my resume just in case.

Don't sweat it baby. You know you can always rely on me to take care of you.

Rachel bit her lip. She definitely couldn't pretend that things had evolved past the point of casual pen pals with this guy. Or that their roleplays had gone all the way to him giving her orders and her making performing on camera for him.

Well, I definitely need you for moral support.

I've got you. You know that right?

Well, we do talk like literally all the time...

Come on. Who do you talk to every day who listens to you? Tells you that everything is going to be fine? I'm the one that gives you a pep talk when your mom calls you and dumps all your family drama on you. It's me that cheered you up when you found out that your boyfriend was donating money to streamers on the internet. If you don't trust me then who can you trust?

We are pretty close for two people who started chatting on the internet.

We're more than friends, aren't we?

Rachel swallowed nervously. Thinking about the past several months of talking and opening up to this guy. About all of the things that she had told him. A few things that she had never told anyone else. He had always been a friend to her. Always a shoulder to cry on. A hand of encouragement on her shoulder.

We're more than friends, but I mean I don't even know what you look like.

I don't know what you look like either.

You've seen me stick a zucchini into my pussy then eat it the next day!

Well sure, but that's different isn't it.

Yeah.

Let's start with first names then.

Moment of truth, thought Rachel, am I possibly serious with this guy or not? She sat there for a minute, thinking. Then finally she typed.

I'm Rachel.

Nice to formally meet you Rachel.

What about you?

My name is Mr. Nightshade, pleased to make your acquaintance.

Hey, that's not a name!

Yes it is. That is the name that I go by in real life.

For real?

For real.

Wow. That's...

People certainly have a reaction to hearing that name.

I'll say. I bet during roll call back in school people had some interesting reactions to it.

That they did.

Sorry, didn't mean to make fun of your name. It's just. Wow.

That's alright Rachel. So tell me more about these layoffs that are troubling you.

Well, they're axing a lot of people in my department. I work in HR, so I'm literally seeing the paperwork of the people that they're firing in other departments. It's really kind of a doomsday scenario. All of my work colleagues are nervous and we're just hoping that we're not going to be one of the ones to get the axe.

Don't sweat it Rachel. You're a real go-getter. If you happen to get fired I have a position available for you.

Are you serious?

When it comes to my profession I am always serious Rachel.

Wow... what kind of position?

Sales. No previous experience required, though from what I've seen you definitely qualify.

It felt as if a load had been lifted from Rachel's shoulders. She wiped her sweaty palms on her pants. There were plenty of details to be ironed out, to be sure. That said, it was nice to hear that somebody was on her side. That somebody had her back going through this. In spite of everything going on she smiled.

Thank you so much!

No thanks necessary, I'm sure you'll be very valuable.

What's the pay like if you don't mind me asking?

Hourly and based on commission. Nice little perks. Work hard for me and you'll have a new coat, a new purse, and all sorts of things.

Rachel laughed.

Aww, aren't you a sweetie...

I'm a very generous boss. I'm also a very firm boss.

Oh? So would I be working under you?

You only get to be under me if you work hard.

I'll work so hard for you baby.

Damn right you will.

Is there a lot of traveling? I know you're always staying in fancy hotels.

That's right. You'll see the whole country in the first year.

Mmm, sounds romantic.

You'll love being on the team.

Rachel took a sip of her coffee and thought about it. Was she willing to make that kind of jump? Things weren't all that bad with Lucas. He covered his share of the bills, and the city was expensive, but... well... the relationship just wasn't that great at the moment. It hadn't been for a while. She had been feeling pretty unfulfilled for a while now. Maybe she should take things slowly. Just tell him that she had a potential sales job lined up. If things worked out maybe she'd start planning an exit strategy. Break things off with him gently. Also never mentioning what she had been doing with that zucchini that he ate.

If things go that way I'll definitely drop you a line.

Of course Rachel. I do hope that you're feeling better about your situation now.

I am. Thanks Mr. Nightshade.

You're welcome Rachel. Now if you'll excuse me I have a few matters to attend to.

Have a good day!

She closed the chat feeling much better. Sure she might get laid off, but she had been working from home for a while anyway and saving money up. Now she had the option of taking up Mr. Nightshade on his sales job. The pay was commission based, but given how he moved from one luxury hotel to another she knew that it must have paid well. It really sounded like things were going well for him.

Of course it would be better to play it safe if she could. HR really wasn't that bad of a gig, and honestly her job mostly consisted of replying to emails and keeping up a few spreadsheets. It wasn't the hardest work in the world, and she wanted to keep that particular gravy train running for as long as possible. Still it didn't hurt to have options.

"Mister Nightshade. Huh. Imagine growing up with a name like that."

Three Days Later

Rachel knew that she had been laid off when her work logins no longer worked. The phone call telling her that she had been laid off came an hour later in the middle of the day, and it was more or less perfunctory. She didn't even recognize the coworker from HR who called her, that was how long she had been out of the office with the lock downs going on.

She was almost glad that the sword had finally dropped. The waiting was worse than anything. It was a relief that she finally knew which way things were going to go. With that in mind she went and grabbed a couple of light beers from the fridge. It was going to be a margarita kind of night later.

An hour or so later she got a call.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hey Rachel, it's Lance. Listen could you send me that report on who finished their professional training courses this month?"

"Lance. I've been laid off. I don't have access to my company email anymore."

"That's okay, you can send it to my work email through personal email."

"That's work Lance. I don't work for your company anymore. I'm not doing work that people don't pay me to do. I am not on the clock because I'm not on the payroll. You can't expect people to do work for you when you don't pay them. I am unemployed."

"Look if you could ju-"

Rachel hung up the phone. She wanted to scream at the sheer idiocy of it all. Firing people and locking out their work credentials before they had even finished the assignments that you needed them to do. It was ridiculous, honestly. What department was it responsible for yanking credentials again? IT. Yeah, she was pretty sure it was IT. Someone in HR had told IT to yank her email before someone else in HR had needed her to email them information. Brilliant. Just brilliant. It was actually pretty funny now that it wasn't her problem.

Out of curiosity Rachel tried her login to the company website's work portal. To her surprise it actually still worked, even though her email most certainly did not. Apparently IT was just as much of a shitshow right now as HR was. She sighed, opened up another beer, and checked her inbox. Nothing new from Mr. Nightshade. Rachel typed out a message.

Hey. Guess who just got laid off?

Rachel took a sip and waited. She didn't have to wait long. Huh, he was up early today.

So sorry to hear that Rachel.

It's fine. The place is basically on fire anyway.

Of course. If they don't value someone as special as you they definitely don't have it together.

That made her feel a little bit better about the whole thing. She hadn't even mentioned it to Lucas yet. Part of her wondered why the first place she turned to was to this person she had never met before, but she wasn't going to examine it too closely. Mostly she was just happy about it.

You're just saying that because you've seen me naked.

I've seen a lot of women naked. You're a real money maker though.

Oh yeah? Think I should start an only fans or something?

You'd do well, but you'd do even better working for me.

She thought about what to say to that. Feeling just a bit saucy and craving that little bump to her self esteem she decided to just go for it. She took another sip.

Do I get extra good girl points for sleeping with the boss?

It takes a certain number of good girl points to get to sleep with the boss.

Mmm, think I'd be a good employee?

You'll be making more money than you've ever seen in your life baby.

Is that only if I make a sale?

Don't worry about all that. Just worry about looking pretty and doing your thing and I'll do all the thinking for you. You'll be a star on my team baby.

I'd like that a lot.

You have to be honest with me about something though.

Rachel scrunched her nose slightly.

What do you want to know?

Admit that you're in it for the relationship and not the job.

Well, I mean I'd like that. I have to have a job to survive though.

I'll take care of you. I just have to know that you're down for anything if it's to be with me.

Yeah. I want that.

Gotta say it...

I'm down for anything baby.

Are you going to be a good bitch for me?

Yeah.

Prove it.

What do you want me to do?

Show me your face.

Okay.

She turned on the webcam and took a picture of herself. Then she sent it to him. In for a penny, in for a pound, right? Things had already progressed this far, so why stop? Nervously she waited for his reply.

You'll definitely be a star. With a face like that you might even be my top bitch after a while.

Oh? Do I have competition?

Of course, but what we have is special.

I think so too...

Are you ready to commit to doing what it takes to be my bitch?

Yes.

Say the whole thing.

I want to be your top bitch Mr. Nightshade.

Good bitch. I'll have you trained in no time.

Oh? Are you going to train me in your hotel room?

In response she got a picture of a very expensive looking room. The place looked like the Ritz, and she felt a pang of envy and desire. She'd much rather be there making money than in her crappy apartment being unemployed. That was part of it. Another part of it was her just wanting to be held and told that she was a star. Rachel sent a quick reply.

Mmm, I'd do anything for you in that bed.

If you say that then you'd better mean that.

I do.

Alright. Next week I'll fly you out to my location. You're going to make good on your promises Rachel.

Yes Mr. Nightshade.

That's a good girl. A very smart girl, and so pretty.

Thank you.

Am I the only one who tells you that?

Rachel felt herself suddenly starting to cry for the first time that day. Maybe it was the stress of being fired. Maybe it was the low calorie alcohol. It could have been the fact that for a very long time nobody had been telling her that she was smart, pretty, or special.

Yeah.

You want to keep in my good graces don't you?

Yes sir.

Do you like all of this love that I'm giving you?

I love it very much.

Love is a powerful thing. It does not come cheap either.

I'll be your star baby.

You certainly will be.

A Week Later

"Don't worry Lucas, everything will be fine. I've already got a job lined up," said Rachel.

Lucas looked stressed. He brushed dark hair out of his blue eyes. The young man was definitely not getting enough sleep. Stroking his chin he thought for a moment before speaking. Rachel watched with her best poker face as he contemplated what he was going to say.

"Look. I don't know if it's the best thing in the world for you to immediately jump to a traveling sales job. I know you say that the pay is great, but you don't even know what you're selling," he said.

"It doesn't matter what I'm selling, it's all sales. That just means meetings with company representatives and a little bit of haggling over price points. I haven't negotiated pay yet, but the commission sounds very generous."

"I'm not saying that it's not a good job. I'm just saying that you're jumping in feet first into a position that you don't know much about. What if you take the job and you hate it? What if the hours are crazy? What if you don't get along with your boss?"

Rachel put her hand on his.

"Honey, don't worry about it. I've already spoken with him on the phone and he seems like a nice guy. I'm being flown out first class for the interview. And if I don't like it then I can quit anytime. Worst case scenario this is just temporary until I can line up something better back here," she said.

"Alright," said Lucas, "I guess I can't complain too much. Good luck."

Internally Rachel smiled. Part of her felt a little bit bad for Lucas. Just a small part. The rest of her was excited for the trip though. Internally she was beaming at the thought of finally meeting her mysterious pen pal, Mr. Nightshade. There was always the chance that he was unattractive, or that he would be much less appealing in person than he was over the internet. She had high hopes though. Worst case scenario she might have to buy her own plane ticket back, but she could afford it. That just meant starting over from square one, but she wouldn't be any worse off than she already was after being laid off.

By the time she caught an rideshare to head to the airport she was humming with excitement. No more being locked down in an apartment with a boyfriend who was bored of her. No more starving for attention. No more sitting around in sweatpants and replying to emails all day. That was all over. She had things going on in her life now. Romance, an exciting new job, and plenty of travel on the company dime. Sure, getting laid off sucked. Yes, she wasn't exactly clear on the pay. Technically she didn't even know the name of the company. Still, she was feeling giddy. Excited to be heading out for a brand new start.

12