Rachel Lynn Ch. 01

Story Info
A knickers queen has sex with her friend's son.
4.3k words
4.27
8.3k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

"You know Ryan, you could have brought your girl friend."

"I'm dumping her."

"Oh, why is that then?"

"It doesn't matter. Anyway mum said I should come, so what's it like being 40?"

"I don't feel 40. I guess everyone says that. Thank you for cutting the grass yesterday, I still haven't paid you have I? You will come round tomorrow and tidy up, won't you?"

I take his glass and refill it.

"I don't really like champagne."

I smile at my friend's son. I go to the fridge and get him a can of beer. I pull the ring pull and hand it to him.

"I'm 18 Mrs Crawley; I can open my own beer."

"And I told you to call me Rachel; I haven't been Mrs Crawley for years."

"Do you like beer then, Rachel?"

I smile at him and nod.

He half smiles and takes a big gulp of his beer, and then he hands me the can. I open a cupboard and take out a glass.

"No drink it out of the can."

His eyes watch the slight drop of my smile. I look at the small hole on the top of the beer can. Do I really want to put my lips where his have been? Bloody right I do. I stare at his eyes as I drink.

I hand him back the beer can. He lifts it to his mouth but stops a few inches short. He looks at the red lipstick surrounding the hole. I gently push the bottom of the beer can until he starts drinking. Was that our first kiss? I smile satisfied that I've shown him I can play games with a cocky 18 year old. I turn and walk away, putting a little extra, but subtle, wiggle in my hips.

I own Lynn lingerie, and I'm used to getting what I want. This house, with its 6 bedrooms, and a large garden with a heated swimming pool with a retracting roof, has all been paid for by my success. I have two cars, and a holiday cottage in France, all paid for with my money. I divorced my husband, the cheating bastard. He ended up with our flat in Cheshire, and £20,000 which he grabbed with both hands, after my lawyer did his bit.

I go back to the 50 or so guest. Half of which are jealous of my success, but they smile and suck up like a dog waiting to be thrown a bone. I have a few close friends like Debbie, Ryan's mother. Debbie and I knew each other at school, and she helped me when I started up making my own lingerie to sell on a market stall. She got her reward when I made the big time. I put money in her hairdressing business, and gave her my ex husband's car. She has been married to Ian, who many think is a nice guy, but another cheating bastard, well if he hasn't cheated yet, he will. He makes eyes at everyone, including me, and he slipped his hand on my ass as he gave me a birthday kiss. I'll never let him fuck me, but teasing and flirting, well I just can't help myself.

My ex sister in law, Agatha, works for me as a supervisor where my products are made. She's a sour faced bitch, and even now she's knocking back the champagne with that evil look at me. I smile across the room at her, she doesn't smile back. She turns away and starts talking to her husband, who ran up gambling debts of a sizeable amount, which I paid off.

They sing happy birthday to me, a sea of faces which smile and cheer. I thank them all, and as soon as my little speech ends, the grovelling weasel is whispering in my ear that he really needs the money I promised him. Marcus is a hopeless case, who has put all his money in some stupid business venture. He tells me again his wife will kill him if I don't help.

"Marcus, I didn't promise you the money. I said I'd have my man look into it. He said I'd be throwing good money after bad."

"Rachel, its only £12,000, you can afford it...please help me, help me, I'm fucked."

"You're boring me Marcus. I'll have Tom take another look, but I don't think he'll advise me to help."

I move away leaving him angrily bouncing on the balls of his feet.

"Bitch," he hisses behind me, and I hear the door slam.

Debbie comes up to me, and the silence caused by the frustrated Marcus slowly gets back to party chatter.

"What was all that about?" Debbie asks, with concern on her face.

I smile at her, but looking over her shoulder I see Ryan watching me.

"Stop fussing Debs I'm fine." I say with the continued smile.

"He asked for the money again, didn't he? I can't believe he called you a bitch."

"Yeah, anyway back to the party sweetheart."

An hour later I'm upstairs listening at one of the bedroom doors.

"No Tanya, it's over. I don't care, you kissed him."

I open the door and Ryan is sat on the bed talking into his phone. I can hear the sobbing Tanya on the other end from 6 steps a way.

"Are you alright?" I call across the bedroom in a whisper.

He nods, and I go to leave. He waves his hand at me, beckoning back in the room. I ask if he's sure and he nods. I fiddle with things on the dressing table as Tanya pleads with Ryan. I can't hear what she's saying, but that desperate tone in her voice is enough to tell me she's pulling out all the stops. Her voice is getting clearer, and when I look in the dressing table mirror, Ryan has moved towards me.

He answers her, "I told you I'm at a party. The reason you can't hear anything is I came upstairs when you called. Rachel said I could come up here when you phoned."

I didn't, but hearing him saying my name gives me a lift. I can hear her now sobbing in his ear.

"How is the fucking rich bitch, the fucking dumb blond?"

"Tanya she's hardily dumb, she's made pots of money."

I would be annoyed to be called that, but Ryan has put her straight.

"Yeah, I work in her fucking factory. She's fucking stuck up herself."

"Look I have to go."

"Yeah fancy one of those waitresses I bet. Well fuck you!"

The phone goes dead and Ryan shrugs.

"I didn't realise she works for me?"

"She's only been there a few months. Are you going to sack her?"

"If I sacked everyone who thought that about me, I wouldn't have anyone left...Ryan what are you grinning at?"

"Just something she told me once about you."

"Which was what?"

"I don't want to upset you."

"For god's sake Ryan, I've turned 40 not 14."

"She said you eat men. You use them and then cast them aside, young men too, always young men."

"And do you believe that?"

"Well, I heard you talking to mum a few months ago, about that Spanish guy. He was 22 wasn't he?"

I chuckle, "No 24, the guy before him was 22 and the guy after him, although it was just a one night stand, he was 20."

He smiles, "Am I safe?" he asks as a joke.

I could answer that in many ways. Before I get the chance his phone goes again. It's her, Tanya, bleating on about how she didn't mean what she said. I move close to his other ear.

"Be a man Ryan, tell her to fuck off."

He grins at me but shakes his head. I take his phone off him, end the call and type, "leave me alone cheating bitch." I turn it to him, and he presses send.

"Get your phone off me at the end of the night. Let her stew for a few hours."

"You really are hard Rachel."

I grin, "I've been called much worse than that."

"I had better get downstairs."

I watch him walk to the door, he turns back. "Do you wear your own underwear, the underwear from your company?"

"I'd be pretty stupid not to, wouldn't I?" I reply with a grin.

"So you wear stockings and stuff?"

"Yes, I'm wearing them now. Does...did Tanya wear my lingerie?"

"No, but mum does...I've noticed."

I'm still wondering about that 2 minutes after Ryan left me. I've given Debbie free samples, so I know Ryan is telling the truth. Why, and how he knows, throws up the obvious innocent answers, but the not so innocent answers are in my head as well. His phone bleeps with a text message from Tanya. I delete it and switch his phone off. I put the phone in one of the drawers and go back to my guests.

The following day I step out of the shower. I can hear the men dismantling the marquee in the back garden. I take a look through one of the back bedroom windows. The two men in their 40's don't do anything for me, although one of them, the cheeky rugged one, who said I didn't look like I was approaching 40, would have half a chance. Ryan comes into view carrying a stack of white chairs. I slip my vibrator down the front of my panties teasing my lips. The same vibrator I used so aggressively last night when I fantasised about Ryan's face between my legs, with the whimpering Tanya tied up and gagged, naked in the corner.

I don't know where these fantasies come from, but hell do they hit the spot!

I watch Ryan in those tight shorts, his legs are strong, and I can imagine they could be strong enough to hold me up, as he fucks me against a wall with my feet off the ground. I wish he had longer hair, something I could tangle my fingers in. I want to hear him panting, hopelessly turned on, and feel his youthful energy beating the crap out of my pussy.

I pull my vibrator away before I go too far, and go back to my bedroom and start putting on my makeup. I can hear the men loading their van now. I stop what I'm doing, relishing the thought of me being alone with Ryan. I stand up and go to my walk in wardrobe.

I hear the van pull away, and then the splash of Ryan diving in the swimming pool. It is so tempting to put on my bikini and jump in with him, and yes, a little fucking desperate too.

I settle on a yellow summer dress with blue flowers on, no bra, but white panties that tie at the sides, from my own collection. My blond hair I leave hanging down, I tie it up for work, but this isn't work. I go bare foot to the laundry room and pick up a nice fluffy towel. I note how my flared, mid thigh dress, swings round my legs, as I pass a full length mirror.

I watch him swimming for a while. He doesn't spot me at first. Then he stops looking up at me.

"Why don't you join me?"

Damn it, I should have put my bikini on, "No, I have to go to town in an hour or so."

I hold up the towel, he swims over. I watch his arms flex as he pulls on the bars of the steps. He opens his arms, as the water drips from his body. Does he really expect me to dry him?

"You're kidding right?" I ask with a chuckle.

I step forward and rub the towel slowly over his chest. God I want to kiss that smooth chest. He watches me, and so easily this could turn into a fuck, and I'm sure we both know it. I'm not going to though, despite the craving between my legs. I have to show him I'm not a desperate 40 year old friend of his mother, even if I am.

"Have you heard from Tanya?" I ask, and then wish the hell I hadn't.

"Yes but I've ignored her messages."

I smile to myself, but he notices.

"Rachel," he starts and then pulls the towel away and throws it behind me.

I'm staring at an erection in his wet clinging shorts. He pushes them down and they make that wet dead sound, as they slap on the concrete patio. I just stand there looking at a good 7 inches sticking straight up. I'm lost, I should be in control, and I want that control, but if I took over this might come back one day as my fault.

I let him pull the straps off my shoulders, and he uses them to pull my dress down over my breasts. He lets go and the dress falls to the floor, with some sort of force that seems to be stronger than gravity.

I lurch forward only to press my desperate lips on his, but two hands on my shoulders stops me. He pushes down with increasing force. For a crazy moment I don't know why, and then I do.

"Ryan, can't we go up to bed?"

"No...I wants you to suck me, here in the garden."

I'm on my knees now looking up at his determined face. I just want fucking; I don't want to suck him.

One hand holds the back of my head; the other is rubbing his cock over my lips. I open my mouth and gasp as he feeds his cock in me. He grunts and I go up further on my knees, I suck. I want him to fuck me, not this, but here I am a 40 year old, sucking like he wants me to.

"I'll fuck you later," he grunts.

Gee thanks for that I think. I'm sucking and gagging a little, but getting into it. My eyes shift left and I watch his vibrating mobile phone slide slowly along the glass topped garden table.

He stretches to pick it up, I mean what the fuck!

I force his cock out of my mouth, "Fuck her," I snap thinking it is Tanya.

"Its mum...hi mum."

My eyes open wide, because while he said that he forced his cock deep in my mouth. I'm sucking while he's talking to Debbie!

"Yeah okay mum...got to go...Rachel wants something."

He hangs up and I push him off.

"Let's go to bed, you can fuck me. Please Ryan."

He smiles and says he'll fuck me later. He tells me he is too close to stop.

I suck and choke, giving up on getting him upstairs to my bedroom. Still if he does come now it'll make our fuck more leisurely.

I'm choking and pushing against him, hot spunk hit's the back of my throat, and a jet hits my cheek before I can scrabble back away. I watch as he pumps himself on the concrete. I'm dumbfounded watching him jerk.

"Alright I understand," I say wiping my face in the towel, "You had to come, it doesn't matter but you could have said. Now let's go up to bed."

"I should go, mum needs me."

"Fucking hell Ryan, you promised, I want a fuck. You said afterwards."

"No I said later, as in another day."

I stand up and hiss, "It might not be on offer another fucking day."

"Whatever."

He pulls up his shorts and picks up his phone.

"No Ryan wait, come on, you won't regret it."

He pulls out of my hand and just walks away.

"Well fuck off then!" I yell.

Monday I'm back at work, touring my factory looking for Tanya. I glare at Agatha as she tells me production is down slightly. Harold who is my number two has noticed I'm not in the best of moods, he's spent countless times in the past calming me down.

"So what's up darling, no young man this weekend, and on your special landmark birthday?"

"Fuck off Harold."

He smiles at me, "You know my young man was wonderful last night, and poor you all alone, jealous?"

I ignore him. I'm staring at a girl, who I think is Tanya, she's young and pretty, too fucking pretty. Her head is down, and she's working away, but I can see sadness in her eyes.

"Hello," I say.

She looks up, and tries to smile.

"Hello Miss Lynn."

"Is there a problem, you don't seem very happy?"

"No, well I've got boyfriend trouble."

"Oh dear, well a little advice, men or boys aren't always what we imagine, but they are like buses, and another one will be along soon. Leave your troubles at home Tanya."

"Yes Miss Lynn, I didn't think you would know my name."

"I know all of my employees; I'm also friends with Debbie, Ryan's mother. They were at my birthday party, they enjoyed it."

"What was that about Rachel?" Harold asks as we walk away.

"I won't have stupid teenagers sulking about the place. Put her in the bloody packing department."

Monday night I've had two lovely glasses of red wine. My phones rings, and 20 minutes later I drive down to the canal and get out of my car, I walk along the path, past the rough pub I once spent a drunken night in, and there he is.

"Take your coat off."

"Ryan, you must be joking."

"Go on, I'm sorry about Sunday. Please Rachel."

"I'll open it."

I undo the buttons and look all around before I open it fully.

"Wow, I like that, red underwear and black stockings."

"It's from my new range. Now come on get in the car, and we can go to mine."

"Will you suck me again?"

I look up at the stars.

"Yes now come on. Oh I've got the money for you. I never paid you for getting things ready for my birthday party."

I hand him the money.

"Rachel. Suck me for a minute; I'm rock hard seeing you in that underwear."

"In the car, I'll suck you a little in my car. I can't do it outside, and before you say anything outside at my house was different."

I watch him stroking himself. Even in the moonlight I can see how his eyes are watering, he's so turned on.

"I'll come for you if you want?" he pants.

I move forward and started kissing him. I love being able to turn a man on so much he can't help himself. His hand is in my sopping panties.

"I want your cock in me. I need you fucking me Ryan."

"Take you coat off and suck me for a moment. Please Rachel...I can't believe how happy you make me feel."

Our kissing is feverish. I'm tugging his cock and I can't remember feeling like this for ages. Ryan pulls my coat off my shoulders, and then tugs my arms out of the sleeves. I get on my knees, and suck."

After less than a minute his panting sounds so wonderfully lust filled. I get my hand in my panties and diddle. He grabs my hair, which is still piled on top of my head in my business style.

"Pump me on your face...fuck...do it Rachel."

"No way," I whimper, and try sucking him again.

He pushes me back, just as his cum hits my face. I start to remember who I am, and where I am!

I try pushing him away but he is already pressed back against the wall. A flash close behind me has me turning round in shock. Another flash blinds me for a moment, and then two more just a few feet from my face. I stumble to my feet in my high heels, and reach for my coat. I'm staggering back to my car, pulling my coat on at the same time, as the flashes continue. I race to my car and jump in and speed away.

Something stings my left eye, and it's not the tears. My shaking hand tries to wipe my face. The sticky mess is now in my hand. I stamp on the brakes forcing a car to swerve around me. I hear the driver leaning on the car horn. I'm staring at Ryan's spunk in my trembling hand, webbing between my fingers, as a drop slips from my chin onto my breast. I put my foot down and before I know it I'm racing through a red traffic light causing more car horns and more screeching brakes. Another flash goes off, this time from a bloody speed camera. I look down; I'm doing 44 MPH in a 30 limit.

The frantic knocking on my door finally gets through to the drunken woman, who drank herself to sleep the night before.

I'm sat in the kitchen now with Harold staring at me in shock.

"What the hell got into you Rachel?"

I'm staring at the front page of 3 newspapers, which Harold slapped down on the table. The headlines are cruel but not as cruel as the photograph on the front page of one. A half page shot of my face, hair a mess, and semen on my cheek and chin. The headline reads, "Knickers Queen Pays to Give Public BJ."

I grab the vodka bottle, only for Harold to snatch it out of my hand.

"Have a fucking shower, I'll make a coffee. The legal team will be here in half an hour."

I stumble to the window while Harold goes to the put the kettle on. I pull open the curtains and flashes light up the room. Harold races in, yanking the curtains closed, as shouts from outside are asking why I paid a stranger to give him a blow job. I drop to my knees on the floor sobbing.

I explain to the legal team in my front room about the events which are all over the papers. Harold is rubbing his hand over the back of his neck. The two men in suits, just listen, as the chubby girl in her mid 20's writes everything down. It's the girl which I find the most annoying, several times she stops writing in mid flow.

"Have you got a problem?" I snap

She looks up and realises I'm talking to her. Her eyes are wide open as she looks at her two colleagues for help.

"Rachel, darling, relax," Harold says in his camp little way.

"Relax, how the hell am I supposed to do that? The papers are full of me paying my friend's son for a fucking blow job, and the pictures fill two bloody pages inside, and she," I say pointing at her with a shaking finger, "sits there judging me like every other person will who reads the story."

"I'm not judging you Mrs Lynn."

"Miss Lynn, I'm fucking divorced; Lynn is my maiden name at least get that fucking right."

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12