Rachel Lynn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shrinks back in her chair.

Tom my legal advisor scratches his beard.

"There's no mention of Ryan's name in the paper, which is a good thing. We'll have to get to him."

"I'll call him."

"No, we'll get hold of him, and make sure he keeps quiet. Luckily there doesn't seem to be any photos of his face in the papers. That doesn't mean whoever took them hasn't got any shots of him, but I suspect they were more interested in you."

"So what are my options?" I ask dreading the reply.

"We put out a statement saying; you regret your actions and hint at being depressed and on medication."

"Tom, if you can't come up with something better than that I'm fucked."

Harold looks at Tom, he nods.

"The other option is you come clean. Tell everyone it was a sex game, to spice things up, admit he's your boyfriend."

"No way, I can't admit that, Debbie would kill me."

"We say your boyfriend is deeply embarrassed, and he doesn't want to be named, but we have to find out if they have any photographs of his face."

"I like that option best."

I look at Tom's side kick, a man who I haven't met before.

"Miss Lynn, what I mean is you have a history with young men, which is widely known. Tell the press you did nothing wrong, you wanted to spice up your relationship. Tell them you are appalled that the pictures have been published without any contact to first ask for your side of the story. You can say that the payment was part of the game too. We spin this back around on the papers, and the editor Gavin Billing, as a direct attack on you for buying his father's factory 4 years ago. You got it dirt cheap as I remember."

I look at Harold, he nods. Tom raises his eyebrows as if asking for an answer.

"Um, Sir?"

I watch the chubby girl spin her lap top to Tom. Harold leans over Tom's shoulder. They watch in silence for a few moments. Tom takes a deep breath and turns the laptop to me. Gavin Billing's new website is on the screen and a video is playing. Under a streetlamp is a woman dressed in lingerie on her knees, sucking on a cock. Below the video there are four stills. One of me handing over money, another showing my face pressed into his groin, a third showing my face covered in cum, and a fourth showing a close up of Ryan's ecstatic face.

"Were they fucking following me?"

"No sweetheart, Billing was doing one of his sordid stories, about people going to the canal for sex, with prostitutes," Harold says.

"You were just unlucky Miss Lynn."

I glare at the girl who once again shrivels into her chair.

Tom is on the phone shouting at someone to get the video taken down. Harold puts a glass of vodka in front of me, as I sit numbly watching Debbie's number calling on my mobile phone.

12