Rachel Pays the Rent Ch. 03

Story Info
Tony takes Rachel to meet the building inspector.
4.1k words
4.64
31.4k
33

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel felt Tony's cum seeping from her pussy, running down her leg as she walked to the bathroom to clean up and get dressed. She had just been used more thoroughly than she'd ever experienced. She ached all over. Yet she never felt more alive than she did at that moment. She felt a mixture of self-loathing and excitement simultaneously. She looked at herself in the mirror over the bathroom sink. "You are such a slut." She said to herself. "What will you do next to pay the rent?"

Tony got dressed then walked down to Frank's office immediately. He knew Frank would get over having Rachel taken from him eventually. But for now he had to smooth things over somehow. He stuck his head in Frank's door.

"What the fuck do you want?" Frank growled.

"Don't be pissed at me asshole." Tony shot back. "I've told you over and over you can't be so rough with the bitches we take. But not you! No! You think you can treat them however you want and there won't be any kickback. Well now there's a kickback. Rachel's going to serve me for a long time." He was about ready to leave when he decided to offer Frank an olive branch. "Consider Janet all yours. Give her a call. But before you do, head over to the Parkside property and walk through the building. Look for anything the fire inspector might cite us for."

"Are you fucking kidding me? Now I'm your errand boy?" Frank was getting worked up for nothing.

"No you asshole. You're going to do it because you've done it dozens of times before. You know exactly what to look for." Tony tried to calm him down.

"That will probably take two to three hours." Frank protested.

"So call Janet and take her with you. I'm sure she'll help make the job more enjoyable." Tony closed the door behind him wondering what he was going to do with Rachel the rest of the day.

Frank sat at his desk thinking about Tony's idea. The more he thought about Janet, the more he liked the idea. She may have been sixty, but she could have easily passed for a woman in her late forties or early fifties. And she did have some great skills and a great body. "I'll fuck her tits." He mumbled to himself as he picked up his phone. "I'm going to make her the same offer Tony gave to Rachel."

"Janet. This is Frank. I've got a new offer for you that I think you'll like a lot more. You interested?"

Janet sat silently as she thought about her options. She couldn't afford her rent anymore. And she couldn't find any place in town to rent that wasn't a bug infested dump. "I'm assuming the expectations will be the same?"

"They would. But you'd be my personal assistant. And mine alone." Frank found himself getting aroused as he thought about having her as his personal slut.

Janet knew she was trapped. Resigned to her fate, "Sure. Not that I have any option in the matter." She said sarcastically.

"No! You don't. Now get over here bitch." Tony almost shouted. He didn't like her tone. 'She needs to understand her place.' He thought to himself.

Janet got dressed in one of her nicer dresses. One that complimented her figure. She knew she wasn't an overly attractive woman. Although she looked good when she spent the time dolling herself up. But it had always been her figure that worked for her. Her large breasts had turned heads her whole life. She fondly remembered how much her ex-husband had enjoyed them before he divorced her. The divorce was not amicable, and it left her struggling financially ever since. It had been a long time since she'd been touched by a man. The divorce really turned her off to men in general. If Frank gave her any kind of attention at all, she knew she'd respond in kind.

She'd already spent one afternoon on her knees, servicing the brothers who owned the building she lived in. She'd serviced plenty of cocks in her lifetime. It wasn't what was expected of her that bothered her. It was the fact she wasn't a willing participant. Although, she did find the element of blackmail kind of a turn-on. She often wondered how many women harbor rape fantasies. That lose of complete control while she's forced to service a man, or group of men, till they were satisfied, and then just discard her like the trash she felt like.

She looked at herself in the mirror one last time before leaving. "Why the hell am I worried about how good I look?" She asked out loud to no one but herself. "This will probably all be coming off as soon as I get in his office."

Rachel came out of the bathroom wondering what was going to be expected of her next. Her fears had become somewhat assuaged with Frank being taken out of the mix. But she could tell immediately that Tony was irritated again. "What's wrong?" She asked, fearful that she'd done something wrong.

"I just got off the phone with the city building department. They're heading over to one of our properties to do a spot inspection. I guess they're really cracking down on condos now. FUCK!" Tony sat in silence as he decided what to do next. "Let's go. We're heading over there to meet him."

"You want me to go with you?" Rachel asked wondering what good she would be at a building inspection.

Tony shot her a look. "You're my personal assistant. Or did you forget already. You go where I tell you to go. You'll do whatever I tell you to do."

"Yes sir." Rachel said as she looked down. The last thing she wanted to do was piss him off. Especially after what he'd just done for her, taking Frank out of the contract between them.

Tony led Rachel out of the office and towards the parking lot. He stuck his head in Frank's door again. "I'm heading over to the Monterey property. I was just informed the city is doing a spot inspection."

Frank saw Rachel standing just behind his brother. "Taking your new slut with you?"

Tony almost smiled, but thought better of it. He didn't want to taunt his brother anymore than he needed to. "Yes. I have no idea how long this will take."

Frank didn't want to be outdone by his brother. "I've got Janet coming over. I'll take her to Parkside with me."

Now Tony smiled. "Good. I'm going to give you a piece of advice. What you do with it is up to you. Treat the bitch right and I guarantee she'll return it to you tenfold. She'll be a great slut for you to enjoy. Just sayin bro."

"Fuck off!" Frank yelled at his brother as he closed the door behind him.

"Let's go." Tony said to Rachel chuckling. "That asshole will never learn. Which is why dad put me in charge."

"What would you like me to do when we get to this place?" Rachel asked "Want me to sit in the car and wait?"

"No. You just stick with me as we walk through the building. I'm not sure what to expect from this dick. But I want you as a witness to whatever is said. I trust these building inspectors about as much as I trust a politician."

Tony drove his Escalade down a ramp into the underground parking garage for the building. Then he and Rachel went up to the ground floor. The inspector was waiting for them in the lobby. Tony walked up to him with his hand out. "Hi. I'm Tony. This is my assistant Rachel."

The inspector shook Tony's hand. "I'm Tom." Then he looked at Rachel. His eyes lingered long enough for Tony to notice. Especially when his eyes became fixated on her chest. Tom looked to be about Tony's age, maybe a couple years older. Tom snapped himself back to the task at hand. "You know the city has started a new program where we're being much more proactive in identifying structural issues within buildings that are older than ten years."

Tony listened as Tom went on and on about building safety and the new standards being adopted. When Tony realized that Tom was new to the office he occupied, it struck him. 'This guy's just trying to make a name for himself. He's got other ambitions in mind. He's looking to get promoted.' Finally, after Tom finished Tony got right to it. "So where would you like to start?"

Tony led him through the building from underground parking garage to the fifth floor, Rachel following behind them the entire time. Tony never missed the glances that Tom tried to steal of Rachel. Every chance he got, he stared at her. There were times it was almost laughable how he tried to disguise it.

Finally, at the end of the tour, two and a half hours later, the three of them went into the conference room the building had on the fifth floor. The room itself had been a storage room that had been converted into a conference room for holding meetings whenever the brothers had to meet with the tenants of the building. It had no windows. But it was carpeted, had a few six foot tables, and lots of folding metal chairs.

Tom sat down at one of the tables and started sorting through all the notes he'd taken as they walked through the building. "I'll be honest with you Tony. This building has got some real structural issues."

Tony wanted to jump across the table at him. He knew that was a fucking lie. They maintained all their buildings. They had just had a structural engineer give the building a thorough inspection just over a year ago. He gave it a clean bill of health.

"I'm going to have to write you up for what I found. I'll take this to the commissioner and see how he wants to proceed. But my guess is he's going to require you to make the needed repairs or else he'll have to condemn the building." Tom kept looking back and forth between Tony and Rachel's chest as they sat across from him.

Tony knew what he was talking about would cost them tens of thousands. He hated these weasels. He always thought most inspectors had god complexes. They knew they had you by the balls whenever they wanted to. And they loved to squeeze you whenever it suited them. "There's got to be another way we can work this out." Tony offered.

"I don't know any other way other than making the repairs that are needed." Tom replied as he continued working on his report.

Tony looked at Rachel. "Oh come on Tom! I'm sure there's some way we can come to an agreement on these things." Tony was gambling that this guy had a price. It wasn't the first time he'd bribed an official to get what he wanted.

Tom looked up at Rachel. "You have a very attractive assistant." Was all he said.

Tony looked at her. "Yes she is." He stroked her face. Then dropped his hand to her chest. He cupped one of her breasts, squeezing it gently as he turned his attention back to Tom. "She's also very compliant. She'll do anything you tell her to."

It suddenly dawned on Rachel why Tony had brought her. He was going to use her as a bargaining chip. He was now her pimp, and she was his whore. She was just a commodity to be traded and used.

Tom stared at Rachel, undressing her with his eyes. "Anything?" He asked, his breathing betraying his arousal.

"Anything!" Tony responded as he smiled at Rachel. "Go around and stand next to Tom."

Rachel had never felt so humiliated and cheap as she did at that moment. Yet so aroused. She was being given to a man by another man who was blackmailing her. She knew she could have refused. But there was a side of her that craved the feeling of being used. That side of her that wanted to know what it was like to be used by a complete stranger and have no control over whatever he demanded from her.

Rachel walked around the table and stood next to Tom. Her whole body trembling as she waited for what came next.

Tom turned his chair to face her. Rachel wasn't the only one who was trembling. His hand was shaking as he raised it and grabbed one of her tits. "Fuck!" He spoke softly. "These things are huge."

Tony chuckled. "You should see them up close and personal." Tom turned and looked at him like a kid looking for permission. "Go ahead!" Tony granted him the permission he was looking for. "Tell her what you want her to do."

Tom looked up at Rachel. "Take you blouse off!"

Rachel unbuttoned her blouse, hands shaking as she did. She saw that look in Tom's eyes as she undressed. She was just a piece of meat to be used to satisfy his sexual cravings. She was just a piece of flesh. A cheap whore. She threw her blouse on the table, then reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, throwing it on the table on top of her blouse.

Tom reached up with both hands to fondle her breasts. He squeezed them gently, lifting them, feeling their firmness and weight. Then he ran his thumbs over her nipples, playing with them.

Rachel felt a loathing for herself as her body betrayed her once again. His nipple play sent a tingling sensation through her body, down to her pussy. Tom kept teasing her nipples as he felt them hardening and swelling.

"Do you like that?" Tom asked, smiling up at her.

Rachel just nodded her head. Her humiliation becoming more complete with every sensation she was forced to endure, and then admit to. She knew to deny what she was feeling would only bring her tormentors to laughter. Enduring their laughter would be the worse.

Tom pulled her closer as he wrapped his arms around her waist. Her chest was level with his face. He sucked one of her tits into his mouth. He teased the nipple with his tongue, raking it over his teeth as he sucked it in and out.

Rachel closed her eyes and draped her arms over his shoulders as the new sensations coursed through her body. She stood there for what seemed like a long time, when it was really only a few minutes. Her mind being held captive by her body's response. She couldn't fight the feelings and sensations washing over her. She couldn't have fought them, even if she wanted to. Tom was taking her breasts the same way Tony had taken them.

She opened her eyes and looked down when she felt the lose of his warm mouth on her breast. She wanted to pull him back into her body and beg him to keep going. The look on her face betrayed her.

Tom smiled up at her. But it wasn't a kind smile. It was the smile of a predator tormenting its prey. "You want me to keep going. Don't you?"

"Yes!" Rachel admitted.

"Too bad bitch! It's been a long time since I had my cock sucked on. On your knees bitch!"

Rachel dropped to her knees as Tom sat back in his chair. She reached for his belt. Tom watched her mesmerized as she unbuckled his belt then unsnapped his pants. He lifted his butt enough for her to slide his pants down to his calves. Rachel stared at his cock for several seconds. It wasn't as big as Tony's. But it was much thicker. It was also as hard as a rock. She wrapped one hand around it as she cupped his nut sack with the other.

Tom moaned his approval. "Fuck that feels good." He enjoyed her stroking it for just a few seconds before reaching for her head with both hands. "Suck my cock bitch!" He growled as he pulled her head down into his lap.

Both Tom and Rachel had become so consumed with what the other was doing that they'd lost sight of Tony. He had moved slightly to the side of them and taken his cell phone from his pocket. He had begun recording them while Tom was sucking on her tits. Now he had a great shot of the look on Tom's face as he held Rachel's head in his lap.

Tom's moans became grunts quickly as she sucked on his cock while massaging his balls. "Oh fuck! Gonna cum! Gonna cum!" He held her head tight as his cock erupted in her mouth. Rachel coughed, his first shot hitting the back of her throat and choking her. Tom held her head in a vise grip, his body shaking as he grunted with each ejaculation. He didn't want to let her go, savoring the best blow job he'd experienced in years.

Tony sat and watched, satisfied that he had enough leverage on this inspector now. 'Try and strong-arm me you son of a bitch. I'll fucking ruin your life if you try it.' Tony thought to himself.

Rachel put her bra and blouse back on then walked around the table and sat down next to Tony again.

"I think everything looks in order here." Tom said after he pulled his pants back up. "Although, we may need some follow-up inspections."

Tony held up his phone and played a short portion of the video he had recorded, letting Tom see it. "I don't think so. There's nothing wrong with this building and you know it. You or any of your shitty friends try to strong-arm us again, and this goes first to your wife, then to your commissioner, then it goes viral."

Tom turned pale when he saw the video. He knew Tony could ruin his career and his marriage if he delivered on his threat.

"Now get the fuck out of my building you worthless piece of shit." Tom gathered up his papers. Just as he opened the door Tony stopped him. "Hey!" Tom turned to look at him. "I have no desire to ruin you or anyone else. Leave us alone and this all goes away."

"You did good." Tony told her after Tom had left.

"So is this what I can expect whenever I ride with you to your properties?"

"You can expect to be used as my slut however I choose to use you. This is your life now. But I watched you with him. I get the feeling you're liking your new lifestyle." He leaned closer to her and grabbed her chin. "Yeah! I'm starting to understand you. The thing you hate is the thing you crave. Being forced to serve me as a slut. Well that's what you are now baby. My slut." He smiled at her. "Serve me well and I'll take care of you."

He stood up. "Now let's get back to the office. You can go home. You've earned your rent for the day."

Rachel sat in silence on the drive back to the office. The thought of going home nauseated her. She couldn't deny the conflict within her about what she had been forced to do her first day. On the one hand she was repulsed at being blackmailed into serving these men sexually. Yet within that coercion and servitude she had never felt more alive. It felt like every nerve ending in her body was tingling. In the process of taking her and using her, these men had awakened something in her that she wanted to continue to feel. It was a hunger that she wanted to feed. The thought of going home to a man she had no respect for was making her feel sick to her stomach. But she had no place else she could go.

Rachel followed Tony as they walked in the front door of his offices. Walking down the hallway to Tony's office they heard screams and grunts coming from Frank's office. Tony looked at Rachel grinning. "I'm guessing Janet is here." He tried the door to Frank's office. "Dumbfuck doesn't know how to lock a door."

The two of them stood in the doorway as they watched Frank and Janet in action. Janet was on all fours on a coffee table. Frank was standing behind her plowing her ass, as he controlled her with a fistful of her hair. With her head yanked back the look on her face was a mixture of pain and pleasure. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" She was panting with each thrust of Frank's cock inside her. They stood there for several seconds before Frank noticed them.

Frank smiled at them, not letting up on Janet. "Good idea bro. This bitch is incredible."

"You been to Parkside yet?" Tony asked irritated with his brother.

"Leaving as soon as we're done here." He laughed. "I'm breaking in my new personal assistant."

Tony backed out of the room and headed down to his office. Rachel followed him a little shaken by the eroticism of what she just saw. A side of her wanted to go back and watch till they were finished.

Tony walked around his desk. "Get over here!" He ordered Rachel as he stood in front of his desk chair. He unbuckled his pants and pushed them down, then sat down as Rachel walked around the desk. "You've got one more task before you go home."

Rachel dropped to her knees, knowing what was expected. She grabbed his cock and stroked it for a minute or so.

"Husband ever fuck you in the ass?" Tony asked.

"No. He's pretty tame about sex. At lease he was." She had never talked about her sex life with anyone. "He hasn't touched me in a couple years now. Not since his accident." She studied his cock as she talked. Tracing the veins in it with her finger tips. "His cock is smaller than yours. He just...." She stopped, not wanting to open herself up any further.

12