Rachel Pays the Rent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He just what?" Tony asked. "Tell me!"

"He just never did anything." She paused. "He rarely thought about me. His idea of intimacy was me giving him a handjob at night before he fell asleep. Since the accident, it hasn't even been that. He's consumed with himself."

Tony began to feel a measure of empathy for her. He cupped her chin, lifting her head to look at him. "You don't respect him anymore, do you?"

"No!"

"Then why do you stay?"

Rachel began to cry as all the years of frustration and loneliness washed over her. "I don't know. Afraid of taking that step. I guess I became comfortable in my frustration and resentment."

"Only you can make that step. No one can do that for you." He laid a hand on her head and pushed it down. "Do what you do best." Rachel swallowed his cock, taking it all in till it choked her. "Mmmm! That's a good girl." Tony complimented her. He let her bob up and down on his cock for a couple minutes before pulling her head off.

"How do you think he'll react when he finds out about our arrangement?"

Rachel wiped the saliva off her lips. "He might be upset. But he won't do anything about it. If that's what you're worried about."

Tony laughed. "I'm not worried about your husband. I was asking more for you. I don't want him to hurt you."

"Don't worry about that. He's as passive as they get." Then she remembered something from years ago. "I just remembered something he suggested right after we first got married. He thought it would be fun to watch me with another man. I remember getting pretty angry with that idea. That's probably why he never brought it up again."

Tony had a nasty thought. "How about I come to your place someday and do just that? Take you while he watches. I've always thought that would be fun."

"You serious?" Rachel asked with eyes wide.

"Yes! As a matter of fact, don't tell him of our arrangement when you go home. Let him find out from me how you're paying for your rent."

"Do I get a say in this?"

"No! You don't. I own you. I call the shots."

"OK!" Rachel replied, resigned to her fate as his slut. A fate she was beginning to embrace.

"Now finish me."

12