All Comments on 'Rachel Started with Her Pics Ch. 01'

by spoonatuna

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ok I can't fault her posing naked in front of Stev

but if she fucks him and sends him pictures of them fucking then you are a wimp writer. OK I'll go ahead and call it. Too many stories end up being for the drippy dicked little shiniveling wimps that love humiliation so I'll just click on your next story long enough to give it a zero...like this one..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Start! Hot! Can't wait to see...

what she does in next months pics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well

Looks like you are going to grt your wish, ole good buddy Steve and a few more are going to be fucking the shit out of your wife from now on, don't shoot your little dick off cockold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ditto the two Zero scores.

0

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 15 years ago
Great Story!

Sexy, reasonably real characters, and a good plot device to set up the social equation. If I had any reservation, it would be about the reservation the wife had setting up the photo shoot. It didn't seem like she'd have that kind of hesitation, given her history and her sense of communication with hubby (though it did a reasonable job of pumping the situational tension). As for some of the commenters... well, you know the drill. Some come to enjoy, others come by scratching their guilt itch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
mixed feelings

while written very good, the story had a tendency towards some not so pleasant wifewhore story. I hope it's not the case but it looks like.

Ducky7Ducky7about 15 years ago
Looking forward to whats cumming

We all know that Steve is going to fuck her and send the pics to you. Hope you really wanted it. It's one thing to be present and partake as well, but to be thousands of miles away and have no control.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Wait until he gets pic of her belly getting bigger

Old Steve will have her knocked up with in a month and then she can show her sweet hubby how big she is getting from Steve's baby. Thanks tor the story......Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
predictable

25 for the effort of writing. I hope the author will write something different than the predictable outcome of this story. The husband must be nuts to send his wife with a high sex drive to take such photos with a male "friend?". Will he still have a wife by the end of his assignment ?

YusakuYusakuabout 15 years ago
Excellent beginning

Very nice buildup -- can't wait to read what happens next!

PacullaAnniaPacullaAnniaabout 15 years ago
Great concept!

I think this is a great plot-line, and the writing is well done. It's your story, of course, but if I were to edit it, I would take out the first couple paragraphs about his fantasy and her history, make the guy a little more hesitant about the whole thing, and thus leave the end a little less inevitable. Maybe even have a couple more sessions before she gets naked. Have her relationship with the friend build a little more, have his friend get a little more nervous and reluctant on the phone, etc. Then have the her expressions in the photos and the poses in photos tell the story of their accidental mutual seduction. Just an idea...

Anyway, great start!

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanabout 15 years ago
Why not hire a professional photographer?

Problem solved.<p>

This is a very sexy plot, though, for someone who truly gets off on showing off his wife. This is the dream scenario for her, too. She gets to cock tease as much or as little as she wants, controlling all the shots, and she has the friend in the palm of her hand. She can use guilt to fend him off, loneliness to lure him in, "It's just for the pictures," to dole out the dosages, etc.<p>

There's obviously no way in hell she doesn't end up fucking Steve, not if this is to become a series. She can't just keep taking pictures. The story won't progress. Besides, she's very sexual. She's not goiong to go a year without sex, especially when she's turning herself on with her trusty fuckpuppet friend with the camera.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just read your part two with the 'friend' using

Vibrator on the wife. And sucking and fondling her tits. The next time guess what he will be fucking your wife because you will agree to anything by this point. Just another wimp writer. You have lost her to your 'friend'.

Enjoy your cuckhood and wimphood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Its all fun and games ...

until he comes back from Iraq with PTSD, can't get a job, goes to a gun shop to buy an AR-15 and shoots his wife and friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good story - keep it up

Well-written and concise. Looking forward to part 3 - I hope she does fuck him. There are a lot of stories about "hotwifeing," or cuckolding, but few that are well-written like this one. Don't get discouraged by negative comments - most of them pertain to sexual preference rather than writing style or content. Keep it up.

Heather77Heather77about 9 years ago
Part 3

More please.

newtype2525newtype2525over 6 years ago
long lost favorite series!

I wished this series went on! Or at least that it relived through other couples.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Next

Next month's pictures show that to are.now a cuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous