Rachelle's Midnight Treatment Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tugging on the inflated bulb, Jakko's gloved fingers probe and stroke Rachelle's anal ring. Beyond all control, her hips leap at the touch. His hard fingers brush her quivering sex lips. Uncontrollably, Rachelle twerks. The move dislodges the silver flashlight from Jakko's teeth.

With a lewd slurping sound, the metal object enters the girl's upraised vagina, slides downward and stops with a bump against her cervix. Only the silver end can be seen, projecting half an inch from her lunging girl-hole.

"Yessss!" Rachelle yells in surprise. Her hips gyrate in the nurse's firm grip, trying to milk every sensation from the invading object. There! That's what she's been wanting! After all the fiddling about with her anus, she finally has something stiff up her love hole!

"Miss, miss, please hold still!"

The nurses can't face each other, everyone around the table is mesmerized by the humping female in the spotlight. Jakko tries to grab the light, it's too slippery. Chasing the woman's wild movements, he forces his fingers around the flashlight, penetrating her vagina, gets hold of the object and draws it out. Rachelle's next spasm causes him to lose his grip, and it slides down again, a slippery thrust of hard metal into her plundered sex.

"Woooo-eeee," she breathes.

Jakko makes another grab for the metal flashlight, his fingers probe and massage the willing flesh as he does so, finally he draws it fully out with a sad little slurp from the empty pussy, which lets go a little queef. He places the silver flashlight back in his mouth, tastes the funky feminine juice. His hardened missile lets go another droplet of sticky precum in his scrubs.

"Can't see it," he mumbles around the girl-flavored flashlight, "give me a scalpel, anything sharp!" He is embarrassed for himself, and for the young woman wantonly open on the table, crotch raised to his face. Jakko wants out of here quickly. Taking the scalpel, he mumbles, "Hold still little Miss this thing is sharp!"

Rachelle wills herself not to move and the nurses grip her more tightly. She is locked immobile in her obscene pose in the dark cavern, a single spotlight from above illuminating her upraised goddess bootie for all to see, the font of fertile womanhood on high display.

Pulling the black rubber nozzle hard toward him reveals an edge of the round balloon. Rachelle whimpers in pleasure, but holds herself still. Jakko deftly slices a hole in the rubber and the balloon deflates with a whooshing, farting sound. This is followed by a flood of white solution from Rachelle's anus, which is still pointed at the ceiling. The nozzle leaps outward as though preparing to fly across the room, but suddenly stops. Rachelle emits a high screech of pain. The hard thing projecting from her anus resembles a black tail.

Jakko, cursing, steps back, wiping at the whitish liquid that soaks his beard and his scrub top. Any chance of his cum-spots being noticed has vanished, his pants are spattered with liquid. Turning, he runs out the door, toward the restroom. He wants to wash his face! And maybe jerk off for an hour.

Rachelle sits up, encounters sharp pain from the inflatable nozzle still up her butt. One part of it deflated, but the inner part still holds air, too large to exit her clenching anus. She rolls off the table, trailing the sodden gown which covers her no more than a bizarre necktie. She runs for the bathroom in one corner of the cavernous dark theater, the nozzle's black tube waggles lewdly beneath her fleshy buttocks.

Nurse Nadine runs after her, slips and goes down in the trail of enema fluid and ultrasound gel Rachelle leaves in her wake. Rachelle gains the bathroom and locks the door, ripping the sodden gown from her neck. Her dignity is shattered, her body limp with the drugs and the obscene poses they had forced her into! Turned upside down, splayed open to the probing fingers of an old graybeard who slurped his flashlight up her! She has to admit though, that part was okey-dokey.

12