Rachelle's Reluctant Threesome

Story Info
Scumbag bf talks gf into threesome with his buddy.
3.9k words
4.25
22.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjk2020
bjk2020
11 Followers

It had taken a lot of work and currying influence and favor with his girlfriend Rachelle for Brian to convince her into thinking about the possibility of a 3 way with him and Matt his buddy. Finally though after 6 months of throwing out subtle hints and even straight up propositions he had gotten her to warm up to the idea. Rachelle of course really didn't want to fuck anybody else, she was all about Brian but she couldn't deny the thought of having a threesome and it was something that she had masturbated about before. Brian was a sweet guy who took care of her and made her feel special so she was willing to go to lengths she never had in a relationship in order to make him happy. Little did she realize that Brian had been sleeping with other girls for the entire year they had been together and that he got off on fucking her raw the same day he fucked his side pieces.

Brian's plan was to get Matt over to his place with Rachelle and get her pretty loaded while subtly dropping hints that tonight was the night he wanted to push her boundaries. Rachelle was a really horny drunk and Brian had gotten her to do all kinds of stuff after about 3 or 4 shots. So Friday night came around and both Matt and Rachelle were over at his house.

Matt was about the same height and age as Brian but a little bit more muscular at about 200lbs, he was a former football player in high school and still managed to find time for the gym. Rachelle felt comfortable around Matt and was dressed in white tank top, black bra and pink shorts that fit loosely around her waist.

About 2 hours into hanging out Brian had started to feed Rachelle shots of tequila which he knew was the one thing that would make what he had planned next even remotely possible. He had let Matt in on the plan and he as more than excited about the prospect of getting inside Brian's hot little blonde girlfriend. Just like clockwork Rachelle was starting to feel the effects of the liquor and music that Brian had put on. She started to dance up on her boyfriend a little bit and Brian knew that his plan was working. He gave Matt a little wink to let him know that it was still on.

After about another hour and 4 more shots Rachelle started to sit down drunkenly on the couch. "Babe, I think I'm getting hammered. What time is it?" "Around 11pm" Brian responded. "I think I'm going to lay down for the night and sleep this off". Rachelle drunkenly swayed toward Brian's bedroom leaving her boyfriend and his best friend to plot how they were going to get her to let them both fuck her tonight.

"I'll go in first and start getting her warmed up, stay by the door and when I give you the signal come right in and start kissing her thighs it'll drive her crazy." Brian told his friend. "If things go good do you want me to wear a condom or are you ok if I hit it raw?" Matt asked.

"She's on the pill so I don't care and I was planning on taking a bunch of pictures of her with her pussy full of cum anyway so the more the better." Brian said.

"Oh shit! I can nut in her? I was thinking you were gonna tell me to pull out or something."

"Dude I don't care about this little slut. I'm trying to fuck her friend Kasey anyway and I'm still fucking other chicks behind her back so once this little hoe is all used up I'm gone." Brian said with a wicked grin.

Brian entered the dark bedroom and saw Rachelle face down on the pillow fully clothed. He took off his shirt and jeans and lay down next to her with only his boxers on, his 9 inch cock already rock hard and leaking precum at the thought of spit roasting this dumb blonde.

Brian started to rub Rachelle's back and squeeze her firm little butt which had the effect of her stirring slightly and moaning a little into the pillow. He pushed her onto her side and immediately pulled her toward him while he gripped onto her ass and stuck his tongue down her throat. Rachelle responded by kissing him back and moaning into his mouth. When she started grinding her pussy onto Brian's thigh he knew that she was horny. All the while Matt was watching in the hall through the half open door with his cock in his hand.

Brian pulled Rachelle's top off and undid her black bra exposing those gorgeous 36 DD tits to him and Matt. Brian and Rachelle continued to make out, Brian reached into Rachelle's pink shorts and started to play with her shaved little tight pussy. He noticed that she was already a little wet from the tequila shots and the heavy petting. Brian continued to finger his girlfriend's pussy, rubbing her clit and enjoying how wet she was getting. Rachelle was now fucking herself on Brian's fingers and trying desperately to bring herself closer to an orgasm.

Just as he thought Rachelle was about to start cumming soon he whispered into her ear "Babe, Matt is watching us. He thinks you are gorgeous do you mind if he gets closer?" Through Rachelle's foggy drunk brain she barely registered what Brian was saying all she heard were the words "gorgeous" and "getting closer". Brian looked over to Matt in the hallway and gave him a nod. At that moment Brian pulled Rachelle's shorts off her hips and went back to work rubbing her clit. Rachelle now only had on a black lace Victoria Secret thong as Matt approached them and sat at the end of the bed.

Matt was admiring how fucking hot Rachelle was getting finger fucked by Brian in just her panties. Brian was hard at work on Rachelle's pussy and knew his best chance of getting Matt involved was right after Rachelle came. Sure enough with Rachelle on her back, playing with her big round tits he knew she was getting close. Rachelle began to moan loudly and Brian picked up the pace and applied more pressure to her clit causing her hips to buck up and her pussy to start gushing. The orgasm hit Rachelle so hard she nearly blacked out, she loved being drunk fucked, her orgasms were so much more intense and she could go all night. She didn't notice at first that Brian had removed his hand and was grabbing her right tit kneading it and pinching her nipple. She also didn't register that another set of hands had started groping her thighs and that her thong was being pushed to the side.

When Matt started to move his face toward Rachelle's exposed pussy he got his first good look. Clean shaven and glistening in the dim light, when he took a deep whiff he knew that she was going to feel every bit as good as he had thought she would.

As Matt got closer to her pussy he stuck out his tongue and gently started to lap up all the pussy juice that Rachelle had just let out of her pussy after her big orgasm. Rachelle finally realized something was up and her eyes shot wide open, she looked down to see her boyfriend on her left side playing with her tits and Matt in between her legs eating her pussy. "What the fuck!" She slurred. "It's just Matt babe, you said it was ok remember?" We talked about this earlier and you said you wanted to." Brian tried to reassure her. "No way? I don't remember that" she stated. "Come on babe, I told you that this was one of my biggest fantasies remember? You said you wanted to be a part of it. I mean you DO love me right?" Brian was relentless. "I love you but I just don't know".

Matt who had let up a little while Rachelle had realized what was happening took his cue and started to go down on the hot blonde again causing her to shiver a little and cry out in pleasure. Brian kissed Rachelle deeply on the lips to take advantage of the window of opportunity and to stop anymore protests coming from her. He whispered "You're so hot baby I love you. Thank you for doing this for me and making me happy". That was it, all tentativeness was gone as Rachelle's drunk mind only registered 2 things, the pleasure she was feeling and that fact that she was pleasing her boyfriend that she was crazy about.

Brian got onto his knees and pulled off his boxers exposing his hard penis and pointed it toward his girlfriend's face. Brian inched closer and began to rub the shaft of his cock across Rachelle's full red lips encouraging her to put it into her mouth. Rachelle turned to her head to her right and took Brian's cock deep into her mouth sucking hard and trying to take as much of his 9 inches as she could into her stretched lips. Brian put his left hand on the back of Rachelle's head and began to stuff his dick into her mouth as far as it would go. He knew that when she got hammered she wasn't shy about taking his dick deep into her mouth and slowly began to fuck her face while she sucked.

Matt was enjoying eating Rachelle's wet little pussy and remarked to himself that he couldn't remember one that he'd tasted recently that was this good. He could tell that Rachelle was getting closer to a second orgasm and decided that it was the right time to plunge his raw dick into her tight little cunt. Matt was about the same size as Brian but little bit thicker so he knew he'd get a good squeeze out of her tight little pussy. Matt sat up and quickly removed his boxers while Rachelle was busy sucking off Brian. He lined up the head of his dick at the entrance to Rachelle's tight little hole and rubbed his cock up and down her lips to get it nice and wet. Matt couldn't believe that Brian was going to let him fuck his girlfriend raw and fill her up with his cum, the thought of it made Matt's cock spew a little more precum from the tip as he rubbed up and down her soft slit.

Finally Matt pulled Rachelle's thong further to the side and pushed his dick into her tight, tender little fuck hole. Rachelle was so wet that Matt's cock got half way in before he had to stop to let her adjust. Meanwhile Rachelle was moaning loudly into her Brian's cock as Matt's thicker dick stretched her out. A couple quick in and out thrusts and Matt completely bottomed his dick out on Rachelle's cervix. She was tight and Matt knew he was going to enjoy every inch of her pussy around his big cock. Matt didn't hold back and pounded Rachelle's tight little pussy, coming most of the way out of her and then slamming it back until he hit bottom. After about a minute he could tell that she was getting close but he didn't want to risk blowing his load yet, he knew that if that tight cunt clamped down on him he might not be able to hold back and he wanted to keep this up as long as possible. Matt looked at Brian who's pelvis was touching Rachelle's nose and knew that meant that all of Brian's length was deep down the blondes' throat. "Switch?" "Sure. She sucks an amazing dick."

Both men detached themselves from the helpless blonde beneath them and moved from the hole they had been fucking to the other. When Brian got between Rachelle's legs he proceeded to flip her over onto her stomach. Rachelle got onto her hands and knees as a natural response and felt the tip of a penis slide in between her pussy lips from behind. As she looked over her shoulder she saw her boyfriend Brian with his eyes shut balls deep inside of her. When she turned forward she hit her cheek on Matt's thick cock. A mixture of emotions was running through Rachelle right now, she had just came not too long ago and could feel the pressure of another orgasm approaching as Brian was doing his best to hit the right spot inside of her however, she felt awkward and a little embarrassed that she was in the middle of 2 guys especially since she was now expected to suck Matt's dick in front of her. Rachelle didn't like giving head to Brian let alone his buddy and was starting to feel the slightest regret about what was happening. Brian seemed to sense this and said "Go on babe, I want to see you give another guy head. You have no idea how sexy this is right now. I love you soo much." That seemed to do it, Rachelle just needed to hear the reassuring I love you from Brian and that was all it took for her to open her mouth and take Matt's full length down her throat.

Brian laughed himself and gave Matt and devilish grin as his girlfriend choked herself on his buddy's thick cock. "What a dumb slut he thought, just tell her that you love her and she'll do anything. I'm gonna ruin this little slut."

Brian and Matt settled into a steady rhythm as they split roasted Rachelle. Brian would push deep into her pussy while she had Matt's dick part of the way out of her mouth causing her to take Matt's dick all the way down her throat and her big tits to sway back and forth. For his part Matt had grabbed Rachelle by the hair and was doing his best to try to stick his balls and dick as far as they would go. Matt had also started to record the whole thing on his phone and being able to jerk off to this hot scene later made him that much harder. Rachelle could taste her pussy and cum on Matt's dick and felt a tinge of guilt for how much it turned her on.

The action was getting too intense for Brian and he knew he couldn't hold out much longer inside his tight girlfriend. He grabbed her black thong and pulled it further to the side of Rachelle's ass and held onto her hips. "Fuck babe I'm gonna cum!"

Rachelle felt Brian getting close to his orgasm and it made her inch toward hers. As Brian's dick swelled and became rock hard it sent her into an intense feeling and her pussy clamped down hard onto his dick just as she felt the warm hard spurts of cum hit deep into her womb. The orgasm made her cry out loudly in pleasure and spit Matt's dick out of her mouth much to his disappointment. Rachelle buried her head into the sheets as she screamed to orgasm.

Brian kept himself buried to the hilt inside Rachelle as he finished emptying his balls into her wet little hole. As the post orgasm haze faded he grabbed Matt's phone and held it close to Rachelle's pussy as he slowly pulled out of her from behind. A thick glob of Brian's cum slowly dripped from Rachelle's open and exposed pussy and stained her black thong before falling onto the bed. "Your turn bro!" Brian said.

Before Rachelle could catch her breath she was vaguely aware that the guys had switched places again and only realized it when her still elevated hips were grabbed and pulled toward Matt. Without pausing in one stroke Matt buried the full length of his dick inside Rachelle's cum drenched pussy. Rachelle yelped an opened her eyes to see Brian pointing his dick toward her face. "Clean me off babe I want another round before the end of the night". The comment took Rachelle by surprise and for the first time she felt dirty and a little used like a cheap hooker that they picked up downtown. As she opened her mouth to protest Brian shoved his sticky cum laced dick into her mouth. Rachelle hated the taste of cum and it seemed all the more disgusting knowing that Brian had just degraded her while his friends dick was fucking her from behind.

"Fuck I can't hold back anymore this pussy is too good" Rachelle heard Matt say from behind her. "Fill her up bro" Brian ordered. Rachelle tried to shake her head in protest but couldn't move properly because of the hard pounding Matt was giving her and Brian's grip on the back of her head. She couldn't believe that Brian had just told his buddy to cum inside his girlfriend. That was supposed to be just for them, she didn't like the idea of someone other than Brian fucking her let alone cumming inside of her pussy. It was only now that Rachelle realized that the whole time Matt didn't have a condom on and she desperately tried to remember when the last time she took her birth control pills was. I didn't seem to matter with Brian so sometimes she would miss a day maybe to but she never thought it was a big deal and always thought that if she got pregnant that it would be a good thing between her and Brian.

Before Rachelle could process the whole scene Matt buried his dick all the way to her womb and grunted loudly. Rachelle felt a huge warm spurt and as a hard jet of sperm hit her cervix, mixing in with her boyfriends already thick load and making her feel full. Matt seemed to cum forever and at least 5 or 6 strong spurts of cum entered her from behind while Matt held himself deep inside her. "Here Bro make sure you get a good one of that." Brian said to his friend as he passed him the cell phone.

Matt recorded himself pulling out of Rachelle's pussy and exclaimed "Holy Shit that's a lot" when a huge river of thick white cum ran out of her open lips down her thong and onto her thigh. All the while Brian continued to shove his dick in Rachelle's mouth. Matt passed him back the phone and lay down on the mattress to catch his breath. Brian looked at the recordings of the cum sliding out of his girlfriends cunt and it instantly sent him overboard. He grabbed Rachelle's hair and forced his dick into the back of her throat as he grunted and filled her mouth with his second load of cum for the night.

Rachelle couldn't do anything but sit there on her hands and knees, cum dripping out of her pussy and onto the bed and her so called boyfriend holding his dick in her mouth as he came. She was vaguely aware that Brian had started to record again and stuck the camera in close to her face as he pulled out of her mouth and his cum came spilling over her lips along with it. Rachelle coughed and gagged and began to sob softly to herself wondering how the hell things had gotten to this point. I thought he loved me. How could he do this stuff to me like Im some kind of whore.

"I gotta go take a leak and grab some water." Brian said. "Yeah me too where's the bathroom?" Matt asked. "To the right."

As the guys left the room Rachelle lay on the bed, turned over to her side and started to sob. She could feel the overwhelming amount of cum dripping out of her pussy and into her thong that she had moved back over to cover her sex and the lingering taste of salty bleach from when Brian shot his load in her mouth. She felt used and broken and distant. She barely stirred as Matt got back into bed with her and pressed his back into her from behind. At this point she didn't even tell him no, what was the point anyway right?

She just lay there as Matt pulled her cum drenched thong from her hips and lifted her right leg up. He easily entered her from behind and let her leg fall once he was all the way inside of her pussy. He told her she was fucking hot and he loved how her pussy felt as he held onto her right breast and plunged in and out of her violated pussy. Matt didn't notice or didn't care that she wasn't responding and surely didn't react when tears started to run down her cheek. Unmercifully it took Matt seemingly forever to cum this time and the only warning she got that he was about to flood her insides with more cum was a "Fucking tight hole" comment as he came. Rachelle felt his warm cum fill her again and she felt ever more disgusted with herself knowing that she'd probably have to go to the pharmacy and get a morning after pill now with 3 loads inside her.

Matt pulled out of her and got dressed and as he left he picked up he black thong from the side of the bed and sniffed it before sticking it into his pants pocket.

She heard Matt an Brian say goodbye to each other and the door open and close. When Brian came back in Rachelle couldn't even bare to look at him. Sensing that he needed to reassure her Brian pulled her toward him and put his arms around the quietly sobbing 24 year old. He told her how much she meant to him and how much he appreciated what she did and how much courage it took to take that leap in their relationship. In her still foggy state Rachelle actually believed the bull shit that Brian was saying. "I love you so much Rachelle you're the one I want to be with". Brian hugged her tightly and kissed her on the mouth. He slowly began to pull her right leg over his and began to enter her pussy as he kissed her deeply. Rachelle wanted to be loved by Brian so much that she forgot about what he put her through tonight and focused on the feeling of her boyfriend making love to her.

bjk2020
bjk2020
11 Followers
12