Rachelle's Reluctant Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian slowly fucked her raw and sore pussy for a while and finally told her he loved her right before he came in her, making it the 4th load of cum she'd taken inside her womb that night. The tenderness of the moment almost made Rachelle orgasm and she fell asleep in Brian's arms as still more cum leaked out of her and onto the sheets.

In Brian's mind he knew he had her. He'd gotten her to fuck a buddy of his and let them treat her like a cum bucket and fill her full of sperm all the while recording it for later. All he had to do was tell her he loved her and that he wanted to be with her and it had made her feel better. He had to admit that fucking her well used cum slick pussy again had felt really good even if she would think that it was his way of being intimate. Not a chance Brian thought. I think I'm going to keep this little slut on retainer after all, at least for a little while longer. Definitely as long as it takes me to fuck all of her hot friends.

12