Rachel's 21st

Story Info
Rachel's 21st birthday before she leaves for the summer.
1.6k words
4.21
22k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kim34DD
Kim34DD
54 Followers

Adam and Rachel had been dating four months. He was 23. It was May. Rachel had decided to go working in America for the summer. Adam couldn't go as he had work at home for the summer. As Rachel was going to be gone for the summer, she decided to have her 21st birthday party before she went. Her birthday was in July.

The day of the party arrived. As Adam lived in a town half an hour from Rachel's house he would have to stay the night at hers. He was bringing his friend Jason with him for company as he didn't know many of Rachel's friends. Adam was 5 foot 11, black hair, blue eyes and a fit body. He picked Jason up at 6pm.

They left and drove to Rachel's house. Adam was quite nervous as he knew all her family would be there. Many of whom he hadn't met yet. He made sure to pick out nice clothes to make a good impression. He was wearing a tight light blue shirt, with navy chinos and shoes.

They arrived and Adam parked his car outside the house. Both himself and Jason had brought some drink with them. Jason was glad he had come to keep Adam company as he knew how nervous he could get. Jason rang the doorbell. Rachel answered and kissed him. She was wearing a tight pink dress with pink heels. Jason couldn't help getting stiff in his pants. She looked amazing. Her tits looked great in the dress. She was quite busty.

They went inside the house and Rachel introduced both Jason and Adam to her family and friends. She had invited five of her college mates to stay the night. They were all from different parts of the country. Adam mingled with the crowd, getting to meet many of Rachel's relations for the first time. Jason was talking to some of Rachel's college friends. They were all dressed sexily. He couldn't help notice one of them who was wearing a belly top and short skirt. Her tits were massive. He was so hard from looking at them.

They ate some food and then the buses pulled up to take them to the pub for the party. They all climbed into the bus and headed off. Adam sat with Rachel on the bus. They chatted and laughed.

"You look amazing tonight," Adam said.

"Aww thanks babe," replied Rachel.

Jason ended up sitting beside one of Rachel's college friends. He found out that her name was Tanya. She was wearing a bright yellow dress with black heels. The dress really showed off her cleavage. He couldn't help glancing at it when Tanya wasn't looking. His cock was rock hard now. She caught him peeking at one point and he blushed. They arrived at the pub though, saving his embarrassment.

They spent the night at the pub, dancing, drinking and mingling with the people present. Rachel was really enjoying herself. It was really both a birthday party and a leaving party as she was due to leave for America in a weeks time. Jason was really enjoying himself. So much cleavage on show and all the women were getting tipsy. He even managed a kiss with Tanya who grabbed his crotch.

"Big boy", she said cheekily.

At 2am the bus came to collect those staying at Rachel's. They all climbed into the bus. A few staggered. Tanya sat beside Jason. She put her hand on his upper thigh teasing him. He blushed.

Meanwhile Adam and Rachel were at the back of the bus. She was so horny after the alcohol.

"I can't wait to get home," she said.

"Why's that?" asked Adam.

"Oh you'll see," she replied.

After 15 minutes they got to Rachel's house. They all walked into the house. Most of Rachel's college friends went to the beds they were sleeping in. Both Adam and Jason were to sleep on couches in the living room, as there were no more beds to sleep in. Tanya left Jason and headed to bed. He was so hard. He needed a wank. Rachel went to her room. She was sharing her bed with the girl in the belly top, who they had found out was Carol.

Adam and Jason lay on the couches.

"God that Tanya is so hot. She was teasing me on the bus on the way back here. Kept rubbing my thigh," he said to Adam.

Adam didn't reply. His cock too was hard. Rachel looked so good tonight in that dress. He wanted to fuck her so bad. He lay there thinking about her when she came into the room.

"You guys ok?" she asked.

"Yeah, just fine," replied Adam.

"I'm glad. Come here for a minute Adam. I want to talk to you before I go to sleep," Rachel said.

"Sure," he replied.

He walked down the corridor and followed Rachel. She was now wearing a silky nightie. He felt bad leaving Jason, but he thought he'd only be a minute. They reached her room. Carol was lying on the bed. She was still in her belly top and short skirt.

"I just wanted to say goodnight before you went to sleep," Rachel said.

She started pulling up her nightie. Her black thong came into view. The nightie went up higher reaching her tummy. Adam's cock was getting so hard now. He could see Carol looking at Rachel now too. Now the nightie was coming up over her head, releasing her big tits. Her nipples looked so good.

"Wow Rachel you slut," Carol said.

Carol started putting her hand up her skirt. It was then Adam noticed that she was wearing no underwear. Carol started to moan as she rubbed the outside of her pussy with a finger. Adam's eyes grew wide. Was this really happening?

"Come here. I deserve a birthday fuck don't I?" Rachel said.

She pulled him close. He started to feel her tits and brought his mouth close to her right nipples. He took it into his mouth, letting his tongue work on it. Rachel moaned. By now, Carol was fingering her pussy hard while watching. She was starting to moan. Adam's cock was so hard. Rachel reached down and opened his pants, releasing his cock. Her eyes grew wide. She knelt down in front of him.

Carol got off the bed. She was mesmerized by Adam's cock. It was so long and thick. It was uncut too. She watched Rachel take it into her mouth and work her tongue on the head. Adam was starting to moan quietly. Rachel bobbed her head on his cock, spitting on it every now and again to get it nice and wet.

"Can I help?" Carol asked.

"Oh yes please," Rachel replied.

Carol knelt beside Rachel and started to cup his balls in her hands. She rubbed them gently while Rachel deepthroated Adam's big cock. By now he was moaning louder. She worked the length of his shaft with her tongue while Carol worked on his balls. Adam was in heaven.

"Time to move," Rachel said as she moved towards the bed.

She took off her thong and threw it onto the floor. She lay back on the bed. Carol couldn't help moving towards her and sucking on her nipples. Rachel moaned so loudly. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He moved towards Rachel's wet pussy and rubbed his cock against the outside of her pussy slowly. He continued this until she begged him to stick it in. Carol was still working on her nipples.

He pushed his cock in slowly, feeling her tight pussy around his cock. It felt so good in there. He started fucking her slowly. Rachel moaned loudly. She was in heaven. She loved how Carol was sucking on her tits too. Adam's cock felt so good in her pussy. She was so wet.

"Fuck me harder," she moaned.

"Ok," he replied.

Adam started to bang her faster. He brought her feet to his mouth and sucked on them as he fucked her. He loved her sexy feet and toes too. This made her moan wildly.

"Sit on my face Carol," she moaned.

Carol did what she was told. She put her pussy on Rachel's mouth. Rachel worked Carol's pussy with her tongue. She stuck it in as far as she could and worked it around inside her. This sent Carol wild. Adam was fucking her so hard. This felt so good for him. He was going to blow his load anytime soon. Rachel noticed this and told him to stop.

"I want you to fuck Carol's ass before you cum," she said.

Carol's eyes lit up. She loved cock in her ass. She bent over. Adam moved behind her. Rachel spit on his cock and pushed it toward's Carol's ass with her hand. She shoved it in. Carol nearly screamed. It felt so good.

"Fuck her hard," demanded Rachel.

Adam obliged. Carol's ass was so tight. It felt so good around his cock. His balls bashed off her ass as he ploughed his cock into her. Rachel fingered herself as she watched Adam fuck Carol's ass.

Just then he started to go red. He was about to cum! Carol noticed and started pushing her ass onto his cock harder. This felt amazing for him!

"Come here," Rachel said pulling him towards her.

"Cum on my tits. Cover them," she screamed.

Adam moved away from Carol and pointed his cock at Rachel's tits. Carol started jerking his cock.

"Mmmmmm fuck!" he screamed.

His cock exploded sending his load of cum rocketing towards Rachel's tits. They were covered in his cum. It started dripping off them. Carol couldn't help herself and started licking it up off Rachel's tits.

"What a birthday," moaned Rachel.

Kim34DD
Kim34DD
54 Followers