Rachel's fantasy

Story Info
Rachel asks her husband to fulfill a fantasy of hers.
1.8k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was excited for Daniel to get home from work for the first time in a very long time. She did love him and would never cheat, but things had been rather boring lately. Daniel had never been one to get wild in bed, truth be told, neither was she. It's just that Saturday night after his weekly card game, perfunctory foreplay, followed by him climbing on top of her and pumping away in missionary for ten minutes just didn't do it for her anymore. It never really had, she just assumed it would change. It hadn't, not in twelve years of marriage.

Well, thank goodness she finally talked to Daniel about it. He really did want to make her happy. So he agreed to try something new. Rachel let out a little giggle when she remembered the look on his face when she told him what she had in mind. He went from confused to angry and back to confused so fast. When she explained that her rape fantasy didn't mean she wanted to be raped, she just wanted to be dominated by a powerful man, but in a safe way, he calmed down a bit. He finally did agree, if a bit reluctantly. Tonight was the night.

Rachel looked at herself in the mirror for the, she couldn't remember how many times she had looked herself over. She liked what she saw, at 37 she was doing damn well. She had always been pretty, and had made Daniel put a home gym in the basement. She used it religiously and it had paid off. Her 5'4" body looked amazing. Her legs and ass had tightened up, if she didn't know better she'd swear they were her legs and ass from a decade ago. Her stomach had only the slightest pooch. Not much to be done about gravity, but her breasts while on the larger side, were fighting the good fight. Her face definitely looked young, it had better for the money she spent on moisturizers. And she still had her long black hair, her natural color with a little help. She had on her sexiest lingerie set, a black babydoll with full panties. She never could understand how some women didn't mind a piece of floss in their butt. Just looking at herself, thinking about what was about to happen, she realizes her nipples are poking through, her sex is getting wet. Looking at the clock, she fairly bounced with anticipation.

Finally she heard the front door open, she sat on the side of the bed pretending she didn't know he was here. She could hear him moving around downstairs, what in the world was he doing? If he forgot, or chickened out she would never forgive him. After what seems a very long time she hears him creeping up the stairs, he was in character. He's coming down the hall, he reaches their bedroom door and...nothing. Silence. She turns to look and he's just standing there, frozen in the doorway. He's wearing a black sweatshirt with black jeans and workboots, a ski mask covers his head. Rachel couldn't be happier, he bought an outfit. He seems to be filling the doorway, looks like he's been using the company gym. He still hasn't moved, though. Maybe just a little help.

"Are you here to ravish me, you pig," Rachels breathless voice isn't entirely an act.

"Ravish?" Daniel is unsure of what he's supposed to do.

Rachel sees she's going to have to push this along a bit, until Daniel gets into it.

"Are you going to rape me? Force me to do things to you?" Rachel stands and pushes her chest, her very hard nipples at him as she says this.

"Rape? What?" Daniel growls.

Rachel loves the voice he's using, but he needs to put in a bit more effort.

"Look, if you can't do it, can't take charge, just leave me alone," the disappointment is clear in Rachel's voice.

In a flash, he's across the room, has a fistful of her hair. He pulls her head back forcing her to look at his masked face.

"You think I can't do it?" There's anger in Daniels voice now. "Maybe I should shove my cock in your mouth, then you'll stop saying crazy shit."

Rachel is surprised, Daniel knows she hated doing that and that sort of language. When she feels the downward pull on her hair, she drops to her knees. She did ask him to take control and she could do this more often. He saw his chance and took it. Rachel supposed it was the least she could do to repay him. Good thing she decided that, because he wasn't waiting. Daniels pants were already undone and he was pulling his penis out.

"Suck bitch," that growl of Daniels drives Rachel forward.

Rachel reaches out and takes hold of his cock, closing her mouth around the head, she begins stroking with her hand. She's surprised how much Daniel is enjoying this, he feels bigger than she can remember him ever being.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Daniel sounds angry and confused again.

Daniel reaches down and slaps her hand away. Grabs her head with both hands and shoves his cock into her mouth. He slams into the entrance to her throat causing her to gag. Rachel tries to pull back but is held tight as Daniel begins to fuck her face. She can't stop him, he keeps ramming into her mouth, trying to get into her throat. She's gagging, choking, her body is convulsing every time he thrusts in. He won't stop, she's really getting frightened. Finally he pulls out, she tries to fall forward, but he pulls her head back, forcing her to look at him.

Daniel is truly angry now, "is this what you want, cunt."

Rachel barely gets a "no," out, before he's pushing into her mouth again.

This time he's not pulling back. He's pushing harder. She can't breath, her face is a mess of snot, mucus and tears and she's going to suffocate like this. He's saying something, it seems important that she pay attention. She has to please him.

"Swallow," Daniel is growling over and over.

Swallow? Why? Just do it Rachel thinks, make him happy. She swallows. The moment she does his cock fills her throat. Her body revolts, she's pushing his legs, his hips, trying to get him out of her. He's too strong, he begins grinding into her face, his pubic hair in her nose, his balls mashing into her chin. 2, 3, 4 times and he pulls out.

Rachel is choking, sucking in air and becoming angry now that the fear of suffocation is receding.

Laughing Daniel says, "I knew you could do it, cunt. Keep going."

"I will not," Rachel starts to stand.

She feels Daniels hand holding her down, "you do it or I will."

A twinge of fear returns. Would he really keep doing that to her? 20 minutes ago that was an easy question to answer.

Opening her mouth Rachel takes Daniels cock back into her mouth with a whimper. She reaches up with her hand but Daniel gently pushes it away. Placing her hands on his hips she begins taking him into and out of her mouth. Gently butting up against the entrance to her throat but no farther. Rachel is shocked to realize she's becoming aroused.

"Use your tongue," Daniel instructs.

Not knowing what to do, Rachel begins moving it side to side and swirling it around the head at the top. Daniel begins moaning. When she hears it her body responds, she's wetter than she's ever been. She wants to taste him. No man has ever cum in her mouth, but she wants it more than she's ever wanted anything. When she reaches the back of her mouth she doesn't pull back. With a slight pause she pushes and swallows again. He slides inside her throat like he belongs there. Only a slight gag she fights back. She bounces 3, 4, 5 times, she needs air. She pulls back and sits on her heels. Looking up at him with a big smile on her face, covered in spit and feels her hand drop between her legs and starts rubbing her clit.

Rachel practically purrs, "you're so fucking hot, baby. Cum in my mouth."

With a look of wonder in his eyes Daniel reaches down and lifts her up with both hands. Grabbing her ruined babydoll with both hands he rips it apart. She sees how much he wants her as his eyes drink in her body. Without saying a word he guides her onto the bed, her back to him. She's kneeling with her feet hanging off the bed. He gently pulls her panties down and with her lifting one knee at a time, removes them. Rachel is pushed forward onto all fours. Daniel slowly pushes her down onto her chest while holding her hips up.

Rachels husky voice demands, "fuck me, make me cum."

Rachel can feel her juices running down the inside of her thighs. Not needing any more encouragement Daniel grabs his cock and rubs it up and down her slit. Feeling her entrance he pushes in all the way with a groan. A groan matched by Rachel. He begins slowly pulling back and pushing in.

Rachel reaches back and takes his hand on her hip and again demands, "fuck me."

Daniel begins slamming into her over and over. He feels her leaning back to meet his thrusts. He feels her hand graze his balls, but she's not reaching for him, she's rubbing her clit.

Rachel feels him slamming into her. She wants it harder. Her orgasm is building, her body feels packed in cotton but her skin is sensitive to everything. She's rubbing her clit furiously. Then it hits her. Her body goes stiff, her arms and legs straighten. She feels Daniel fall on top of her groaning. She can barely hear him from the screaming. All of it is very far away. All she knows is this raging fire of pleasure consuming her body. It's like nothing she's ever known. Her vision fades and her mind loses all thought beyond this feeling.

Slowly Rachel becomes aware of someone panting. It's rather annoying, but she has these wonderful little waves of pleasure racing around inside her and decides to ignore it. Hearing a noise coming from the side she opens her eyes. It's Daniel about to walk out of the bedroom.

"We're doing this again." Rachel tellls him.

Daniel gives her a strange look, but agrees, "yes, we're doing this again."

Some time later Rachel makes her way into a warm shower. When she gets out she puts on one of her more attractive nightgowns. Not exactly sexy, but far from plain. She then changes the bedding and heads downstairs. Pouring a glass of her favorite red she wonders where Daniels got off to. Hearing the door open and someone enter.

"You're out late tonight," with a chuckle in her voice Rachel turns to greet Daniel.

"Sorry, I got stuck at work." Daniel says wearing a cheap lone ranger mask. "It appears milady is home alone tonight," he continues, entering the den.