Weekend Fun

Story Info
A subs first experience.
2.2k words
3.51
11k
6

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weekend Fun

By DarkeEnigma51

Friday

Sitting in the café on a dreary Friday afternoon, sitting there for about 20 minutes now, right by the window watching the rain fall and the streaks of water run down the window. I've chosen by seat well, being able to look up and down the street and watch the passers by.

I love people watching, wondering what they do, where they are going. It's how I first noticed her three weeks ago, sat in the same seat watching the people hurry by following their drab little existences.

Then I saw her walking along. Different to everyone else, walking along without a care in the world and just not caring who or what was around her.

But the thing that struck me most about her, wasn't the way she walked, or how attractive she was, or her figure. It was the fact that every item of clothing she had on clashed with the last item. Bright colours, pinks, reds, yellows, ever her shoes clashed.

She came into the café and sat at the table next to mine. I watched as she did it, catching her eye and smiling as she said down. To my delight she smiled back.

"Great outfit" I said, with a wry smile.

She smiled back, breaking into a grin. "Thanks, I like to announce my presence"

"You certainly do that."

That was our first conversation, but not our last. Over the next couple of weeks she came into the café quite a lot, sitting at the same table first and then moving onto my table so we could chat easier.

We talked about everything and everything.

And now, here I sit waiting for her again. This time though, things are going to be slightly different.

I see her coming. I smiling as I do and as she sees me in the window so she smiles back as well. She comes towards me, that same familiar walk she has ignoring everyone, more or less gliding across the pavement, not caring, not acknowledging anything.

She comes into the café and sits down opposite me, shaking off the rain from her hair.

"Hey." She says.

"Hello. You ok."

"Yep, just wet, but I'll dry."

"Glad to hear. Coffee or do you want to get going?"

"Let's get going, otherwise I'll dry and then have to get wet again."

We stand up and head off, out the door, turning right onto Wardour Street and then down into the heart of Soho.

Across Brewer Street, cutting through the little alleyways and eventually coming out onto Golden Square. I sneak a look at her and see a little confusion on her face, smiling.

"You've lived here how long and you haven't worked out the short cuts yet."

She smiled a little embarrassed. "No, I tend to just stick to the main routes."

"Not many people know the short cuts, as you can tell, makes life easier."

Eventually we burst out onto Regent Street and I place two fingers in my mouth giving a loud, long whistle and wait as a taxi pulls up.

She looks at me. "That's so cool. You have to teach me that."

I smiled. "Can't give you all my secrets."

I open the taxi door for her and she gets in, before I get in I tell the driver where I want to go and get in after her. Sitting down and putting on my seat belt as we head off.

It takes us 20 minutes to get to where we're going, getting out first and helping her out I pay the taxi off and then head up the stairs to the Victorian Terrace.

"You don't mind if I nip in here first do you, my aunts away and I said I'd feed her cat."

"No, that's cool. I think we're early anyway."

I head up the stairs and open the door, pushing my way in, and holding the door open.

"You can come in, you'll get soaked if you don't."

She looks around, then heads up the stairs into the house.

"I'll just feed the cat and then we can go. Lounge is through there you can sit in there if you want."

I open the door for her and head off towards the kitchen. Looking behind me and seeing that she's walked into the lounge and left the door open. I go into the kitchen and do what I need to.

I make my way back to the lounge about five minutes later. I see her looking out the window at the rain. I stand and admire her body the light from the window making some of her clothing a little transparent.

Slowly, carefully I walk up behind her, then quickly wrap an arm around her waist, with my other hand I put the cloth over her mouth and hold her tight. She struggles, she's strong but I'm stronger and she tries to scratch my hands, but I can feel her getting weaker as the chloroform starts to take effect, I lift her slightly and she tries to kick at the window. I pull away slightly, walking backward, holding her. Keeping the cloth over her mouth until she is still.

I know I have to work quick. Picking her up and carrying her quickly to the upstairs back room. She starts to moan, I know she's coming around. Dropping her into a chair I apply the cloth again and she drops back off.

No time to waste. I start pulling her clothes off, working quick.

Now naked, not stopping to admire her body, binding her hands to the arms of the chair, then doing the same with her ankles.

Knowing she's now secure, I put a gag in her mouth and secure it behind her head. Now, I can admire her. As I stand there looking at her, admiring the shape of her breasts, her slender waist, down to her thighs and her legs.

She starts to come around, moaning slowly, opening her eyes groggily.

She looks at me, and I smile.

"Hello darling." I say, looking at her, admiring her body still.

She looks at me, struggles at the bonds and trying to work the gag out of her mouth but realising it's too secure in her mouth.

I move towards her, slowly reaching out and touching her breast for the first time, cupping it in my hand, stroking it, dragging my thumb nail over the nipple, watching as it starts to harden almost immediately.

She struggles, trying to pull away, frantically trying to break the bonds that she is in.

I smile. Moving away I go to the small cupboard in one corner and open it.

Reaching inside I bring out a number of items and move back towards her.

Kneeling down I slowly attach the clover clamps to her nipples, watching as they close tightly around the nipple and start to bite. Watching the reaction on her face as they do, then releasing the chain so the weight of it pulls on her nipples.

She groans as I release the chain. Closing her eyes tightly.

I look up and quickly slap her across the face.

"Keep your eyes open bitch."

She looks at me, fire in her eyes and I smile. Knowing the thoughts that are going through her mind and the fact that she would do anything to get free from me now. But it's too late, weeks I've spent building up to this, planning it meticulously, buidling the confidence and trust in me.

I reach out and bring the second item over. Attaching the four leads to the TENS unit and then, attaching the first wire to the chain of the nipple clamps, then the second pad over her clit, the third and fourth pad onto her inner thighs.

Setting the unit to pulse, and then turning it on, slowly increasing the intensity. It hits point 3 and then she starts to respond. Jolting. Watching as her muscles spasm, knowing that the effect will be having on her clit. Watching as she slowly tries to grind into the seat getting away from the sensations, but unable to.

I leave the TENS unit going for while I go and get some other things ready, every so often I return to the unit and turn up the intensity.

I can hear her moaning as I work. The note of the moans changing as she gets aroused.

I move back to her, and slowly start to loop a rope around a pully in the ceiling, letting it dangle. She looks at it, eyes wondering.

I reach down and turn off the TENS unit, then slowly undo the nipple clamps and take off the pads. Reaching between her legs and feeling her pussy and finding it extremely wet. I bring my fingers upto her face and she immediately reddens. I smile.

I pick up a small piece of rope, about four foot in length, tying one end into a noose I secure it over her breast and then start tying them together. Wrapping the rope tighter and tighter as I do, securing the rope. Her breasts taught, nipples pointing straight out.

I bring the end of the other rope down and secure it to the rope around her breasts. I undo her hands and pulling them roughly behind her back and cuffing them there.

I slowly move away looking back over my shoulder, looking at her.

I take the end of the rope and start to pull, as I do, she has no choice but to stand up. I secure the rope and moving back to her I undo the restraints on her legs.

Moving back to the rope I pull it more, watching as she rises on tip toe, her breasts pulled up.

Securing the rope tight. I move to the cabinet and pick up two objects.

Moving back to her I stand in frong and push the bullet vibe into her pussy, she tries to resist but is in no position do so. The vibe slips in slowly, easily and her pussy greedily sucks it in. I turn it on with the remote and she starts to moan.

Pulling the chair away I stand behind her and I start to whip her. Whipping her buttocks at first, harder and harder, faster and faster. Slowly turning the vibe up in her pussy as I increase the intensity of the whipping.

I move towards her and slowly remove the gag.

"Please. Please stop you bastard, you fucking bastard, this isn't right."

I reach down and stroke her clit, she jumps and lets out a moan.

"You bastard."

I move away, putting down the whip and picking up the hitachi wand. Turning it on and then moving back to her. Reaching around, sliding my arm around her waist, I push the wand hard onto her clit, rubbing it up and down.

She cries out.

"Please, don't."

I grip her tighter, holding the vibe onto her clit.

"Oh god. Oh god. Fuck." She starts to buck her hips, not able to control herself.

"Going to cum aren't you, bitch?"

"Yes. Yes you bastard." She humps her hips against the vibe.

I pull the vibe away, turning off the vibe in her pussy.

"Not now."

I put the wand down

"You bastard." She screams. "You do this to me and then you stop, you fucking bastard. Let me go!!"

"You'll cum when I'm ready to let you."

I move behind her, going to the cupboard and picking up something else, slowly I push her buttocks apart and pushing the buttplug.

"Fuck, stop. Don't do this you bastard."

I look at her as the plug slides in, closing her eyes tight and biting her lip, but pushing her hips back. I gently fuck her arse with the plug and she moans before I push it all the way in.

I move to another part of the room and and pick something up. Moving back to her and lifting her up around the waist, drop the object on to the floor and then position it under her feet.

Lowering herself down onto the pin board. She jumps

"Owwww, fuck you bastard. Please."

Picking up the wand again, turning on the vibe in her pussy.

"Oh god, no. Please."

Gripping her around the waist and slowly pulling her down onto the pinboard as I push the wand harder and harder onto her clit. She starts to buck her hips, faster and faster.

"Oh god, don't stop, don't stop. FUCK PLEASE DON'T STOP" She screams, throwing her head back as she cums hard on the wand.

I keep the wand on her pussy, sliding it over her clit and watching her jump.

I lift her up and kick the board away, then let her down.

Moving to the rope I undo her breasts and let her sit down. She's dazed, breathing heavily.

Slowly I attach a collar around her neck and then a leash to that, and firmly pull her onto her feet and guide her into the next room.

Opening the catch door, I push her onto her knees and push her in.

The dog cage is small, she's cramped inside and I grab her wrists still secured behind her back and attach them to the side of the cage.

"Please don't do this, let me go, let me fucking go." She screams as I head out the room.

I turn, look at her and then walk out the room, closing the door behind me, and turning out the light.