Rachel's Love Potion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took in her scent, sighing in delight. She was definitely still aroused. "Cunt? Because it's a dirty word. And you look like a dirty girl." I gripped her ass in both hands, pulling her pussy right up against my face, pressing my lips to it.

"Nuh uh. I'll have you know I'm a good girl."

I extended my tongue and took a little taste of her; god damn but she was a sweet one. "Really, Rach? Because standing there letting your BFF lick your sloppy wet cunt doesn't sound like a good girl to me."

"It is not sloppy!" she said, stamping her foot petulantly.

I took her wrist and guided her hand between her legs, pressing two of her fingers into her pussy with two of mine. "You sure? Feels kind of sloppy to me."

"Pussies aresupposedto feel that way, Knox. It doesn't make them 'sloppy.'"

I stood up then, shedding my robe, my sandals, and soon after my boxers. "Maybe you're right. You'll have to forgive--."

"WHOA!" she said, taking in the sight of my throbbing erection for the briefest of moments before craning her neck to look anywhere else at all.

"What's wrong?" It was so hilariously childish I couldn't help but laugh -- a true warlock's laugh, muahaha and all -- at her discomfort.

"Um, you're naked!" she exclaimed, pointing blindly in the general direction of my cock with the hand I hadn't shoved into her pussy.

"So are you -- you don't see me making a big deal out of it."

"Oh. Well... yeah, I guess," she conceded after a moment, turning her head to look back at me, though tilting her chin up to make it near impossible to see my cock.

"You know, you're not being very friendly right now," I prodded, hands on hips.

She frowned. "I'm... I'm not? I feel like I'm being pretty chill about hanging out the way you said you wanted."

"Well it's like you only want to be friends with part of me. It definitely doesn't feel like you want to befriend my cock."

"I don't," she said.

I smiled. "Well too bad. You guys are going to get to know one another real well."

I lifted her slender body by the hips and tossed her back on her bed. (Unsurprisingly, it made her giggle.) "In bed, out of bed; standing, lying down; sloppy, not sloppy. You just can't make up your mind, Knox."

I crawled onto the bed, positioning myself on top of her. "Oh trust me, I know what I want."

"You're lucky me and Jimmy broke up," she said as I lined up my cock at the entrance to her pussy, "or else I think this would definitely count as cheating."

"On come on, Rachel. I'm just being... friendly."

With that, I slid inside her. Sopping wet as she was, it was still the tightest fucking pussy I'd ever felt. It gripped me like a loving hand clad in a wet velvet glove. Like it didn't want me to leave. I didn't mean to.

Rachel mostly lay there smiling while I fucked her. She'd make a sound occasionally when I bottomed out, or if something felt especially good. Maybe one of these days I'd sex her up properly, amuse myself by watching her howl out a few orgasms, but today was for me. Today, I needed my best friend.

To think, I'd sat there an entire month neglecting this opportunity. All the times I'd cursed her seeing me as a friend no matter what I did, yet somehow never realizing that meant I could could do anything I wanted. It wasn't "please allow your fuck toy to give you pleasure, Master," but as I helped myself to Rachel's cunt buffet, I was fast realizing that this was nearly as good.

"I'm really glad we found something you enjoy doing with me," she said with a happy moan. "I'm on the pill, so go ahead and come wherever you want."

All right -- just as good.

I watched those perfect little tits of hers micro-jiggle up and down while I slowly readied her pussy to be well and truly savaged. It was so tight it was almost like I was fucking her ass -- which, I realized with a broad smile, I'd soon have a more precise frame of comparison with. After months of pent-up sexual frustration, I'd be lying if I said I made a braggable showing on this, my first time fucking my friendly neighbor. It wasn't long before I flooded her pussy with what felt like a bucket of cum, collapsing on top of her panting as I tried to regain my breath.

"Can I tell you something?" she murmured into my ear.

"Sure, sweet cunt. You don't mind if I call you sweet cunt, do you?"

"Not as long as you mean it in a good way."

"I do. Now go on and tell me."

She laughed. "You make the most hilarious face when you're fucking me. Omg, I had to fight so hard not to giggle in the middle of things. You were all..." She made a face that, on her, looked like a cross-eyed raging gorilla, then broke into gales of laughter. "Sorry. I'm not making fun. It was just funny."

"Yeah, yeah," I said, pulling out and rolling to my feet on unsteady legs. My cum was dribbling out of her slit. "Now come over here and clean me off. I don't want to make a mess of your nice clean bedroom."

She looked around a moment. "I'm not sure what happened to my tissues. I might've used them all up."

I extended a hand; when she took it, I pulled her closer so that she was right on the edge of the bed. "Well lucky for us, I don't plan on using tissues. Now open wide."

She half-opened her mouth, then snapped it back shut. "Wait, you don't want me to...!"

"I sure do. C'mon, be a pal. I'm gonna drip on the floor soon."

Rachel's pretty mouth pursed in a frown. "You know, you can be such a baby when you don't get your way." With that, she leaned out with an open mouth and sucked my deflating cock right in.

Formerly deflating, I should say. Because the instant her tongue started licking my shaft clean, it raced in the opposite direction. I'd never had such a short refractory period in my life, but the warm, loving mouth of my new best friend was all the motivation my dick needed.

"There," she said after a moment, pulling back. "You're definitely clean."

"Don't you dare stop," I said, thrusting it back towards her.

"Hey, it's not my fault you can't get your cock sucked clean without getting excited, Knox," she said with a little smirk.

I wiggled my hips in a circle, rubbing my moist cock back and forth across her lips. "C'mon, Rach, pleeeease?" Not that I needed to beg -- if she didn't agree, I could simply shove it in anyway -- but I was enjoying our little charade of friendship.

More and more the act was making her laugh, until she was overwhelmed by a fit of giggled. "OK, OK! Geez, you are SUCH a boy sometimes, I swear! You're lucky I like you," she said, like she was spotting me $10 for lunch rather than giving me a blowjob.

With that, she took me back into her mouth and got to work.

Rachel was already one hell of a cock-sucker. Later I would learn that she'd been raised in a strict Christian household, and so to get around the whole prohibition against premarital sex, she'd perfected certain other ways of keeping her boyfriends satisfied. (On behalf of men everywhere, thanks for that one, Jesus.) Presently, I stood there trying to keep my knees straight as she did her darnedest to suck my soul out through my dick.

I'd worried, at first, that she'd merely tolerate it, and it would be more like me fucking her mouth than an honest-to-god blowjob, but boy had I been wrong. She threw herself into it, every now and then looking into my eyes with an expression that seemed to say, "you're welcome." To know that I'd warped her fragile mind into thinking that fucking her mouth was a casual favor on par with borrowing a DVD... the violation of her pristine essential self was almost as gratifying as the willing violation of her myriad holes.

It took more work than it had in her pussy to get me off this time, but only on account of it being my second go in so short a time. It certainly wasn't for lack of effort on her part. She didn't even skip a beat as I bent down to take one of her tits in hand, squeezing it like a toy while she blew me. It would be a long time before her body stopped amusing me.

At last, I came again. Rachel squealed in surprise at the suddenness of it, especially as my balls had held plenty in reserve even after the first time. As I slipped out of her mouth, I could see she was once more looking around for a tissue, this time to spit it in.

"Hang on -- leave it in your mouth for a sec," I said, plopping down beside her and snatching her phone from the nightstand.

"Nuuuh!" she whined. (I think that was supposed to be my name.) "Muh mouh eh full of yuh cum!"

I switched on the camera and pointed it down at us. I took three pictures in rapid succession. In all three I was grinning broadly. As for Rachel, in the first she was still looking concerned about the spunk in her mouth; in the second, she looked mortified to realize the camera was immortalizing this moment; in the third, she was smiling at the camera, a line of jizz leaking down her chin.

"First BFF selfie," I said, putting the phone down. "Now swallow, you big baby."

She did, with a disgusted expression. "I swear, the things I put up with from you."

"Don't like the taste?"

"It's not something good girls do!" she insisted. "What, stop laughing at me! It's dirty!" But she was laughing too.

"Well then let's get you clean, dirty girl," I said, pulling her to her feet and smiling as she stumbled along behind my hasty pace toward the bathroom.

She didn't make a fuss whatsoever as I joined her in the shower, using it as an excuse to caress and fondle every single inch of her. I meant to know the feel of her body better than I did my own, and she made no effort to impede her friend's idle amusement. "I'm starting to think you're not just getting me clean," she giggled.

"What kind of a friend would I be if I let you go out into the world with an ass crack that didn't squeak when you swipe it?" I asked, grinning as she squealed at the surprise of my fingers suddenly digging into her ass.

"I guess we'll never know," she said, smiling as I lifted her light frame by the ass and guided her over my cock. I knew it was dangerous, fucking her in this position on the slippery shower floor. But frankly, if this was how I died, I'd call it a win.

I didn't need to. Rachel was clever enough to grab the top of the shower door for balance and support, and she held on for dear life while I fucked her snug little cunt all over again. Beads of water flew from her tits as they bounced up and down with each hard thrust; this time, she was coming herself midway through and never really stopped. I imagined the letter she'd get from the neighborhood watch for shrieking orgasms after 4 in the morning.

The water was getting cold by the time I joined her in orgasm, and when my eyes opened after, I saw her baby blues locked on mine. "Next time we hang out, can I pick what we do?" she asked.

"We'll see," I said with a shrug.

"You can be so bossy," she groused as I lowered her back to a standing position, though she didn't really sound like she minded.

"Admit it, you love me," I said, giving her ass a soft smack, the sound echoing around her cramped shower.

Rachel's voice was all sincerity. "You know I do. How could you have ever doubted?"