Rachel's Nature

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH FUCK YES!" I pulled Mark close and held on tight, resting my head on his shoulder as the orgasmic earthquakes had their way with me.

"Ohgod, Rachel!" Mark held me through my gasps and convulsions, "Rachel, you're so beautiful like this."

I smiled to myself as I held on tight, riding out the orgasmic aftershocks. He was being so sweet to me.

"Rachel, I..." he didn't know what to say, "that was...I mean...thank you..."

Still holding Mark's cock inside my pussy, I raised my head off his shoulder and put two fingers on his lips.

"Shhh..." I hushed him, flashing my baby blue eyes, "its okay, you were marvelous."

Mark sighed in relief.

I looked directly into his deep brown eyes like an animal staring down its captive.

The lucky bastard had no idea that I wasn't finished with him yet.

We spent most of the next few hours alternating between talking and making out like two teens in the back seat of a car. Although, Mark was a little shy and had put his clothes back on, I purposely went the rest of the evening in just my bikini bottoms and walking shoes.

I was such a shameless tease, but I had marvelously perky breasts and wanted to give Mark all the time in the world to admire them. He had wanted to be with me for so many years, and I had never picked up on it.

The more we talked, I realized that although the "friend zone" can be a safe place for women in a relationship, there isn't a straight man in the world that doesn't see it as a cruel prison, a denial against their primal instinct to fuck a girl they find attractive.

I knew that now, and I wanted to help the friend I cared for to come out of that zone forever.

When night fell, the air was crisp and the moon was bright, casting a silvery glow over the area. The only sounds were the gentle rustle of leaves and the nearby waterfall.

After a few hours of sleeping under the moonlight, I woke up when I turned over in my sleeping bag, coming face to face with Mark. I propped my head up on my hand and just watched him for a few minutes. He was in deep deep sleep mode, and looked so adorable.

That's when my naughty Rachel started to surface again...

I wiggled out of my sleeping bag as quietly as possible and walked around to the other side of my bag where Mark was sleeping.

Putting my hands on my hips, I sighed and shook my head.

"Oh sweetie," I smiled to myself as the naughty girl in me wanted to try something crazy, "you're in for it now."

Getting down on my knees next to him, I brushed my hair back a little and whispered into his ear.

"Mark?"

No answer.

"Are you asleep?"

No answer.

With slow quiet movements, I carefully pulled the zipper of Mark's sleeping bag down past his waist and gently lifted the fabric. He had taken off his trousers and was sleeping in his boxer shorts.

Excited about what I was getting ready to do, I very gently tugged Mark's boxers down, giving me complete access to his staff.

I'd never seen my close friend's cock before today. It was big, but nothing I couldn't handle. Somehow though, I needed to get him hard.

I moved on all fours up to Mark's face and whispered gently into his ear.

"Mark, this is Rachel," I spoke as sensually as I could, "I want to suck on that wonderful cock of yours. I want to go down on your dick and make you come while you are sleeping. Think you can handle that?"

Glancing down at Mark's staff, I noticed it was now rock hard and pointing straight up to the stars above us.

"Mmm hmm," I said to myself, "thought so."

I crawled backwards a few steps, making sure that Mark was still asleep as I whipped my long blond hair back and leaned over to take his rod in my mouth.

"Mmmmmm..." I heard him moan in his sleep as I slowly enveloped his staff with my warmth.

I took my time, partly to keep him from waking up, but also to enjoy teasing him.

Women tend to view sucking on a dick in one of two ways. Some see it as being submissive to a man by servicing his cock. Others consider it a power trip in which a woman has a man completely under her control.

I definitely belonged to the latter.

As I bobbed my head very slowly up and down on his shaft, I began to swirl my tongue all around the head of his cock each time I went down with the intention of making it as sensitive as possible. When I reached the hilt, my lips wrapped around the shaft and gave a massive pull back up, using amazing suction. It was a move with which I had driven many guys out of their mind. My warm wet tongue and soft firm lips were well practiced at knowing just how to blow a guy, and I pulled out all of my tricks to use on Mark.

"Mmmmmm," he stirred a little as I got faster and faster with my pulls, my golden locks whipping back and forth, caressing his thighs as I bobbed my head more frequently and aggressively.

"Mmmmmmmm," I began moaning like a hungry person savoring a meal, my perky tits bouncing and swaying freely with every pull of his cock from my teasing mouth.

Up and down...and up...and down again, the warmth of my wet mouth enveloping his man tool over...and over...and over...

"UM!" I smiled slightly when he gasped and began to stir, his hips starting to pump involuntarily beneath me. I wondered what it would be like to be in his head right now...to wake up having his longtime friend blowing his dick like a professional.

I looked up at him with my baby blue eyes as his fluttered open.

"Rachel...ohgod what are you doing?"

Having no intentions of stopping, I grabbed his wrists and held them down as I went full speed on his shaft.

"Oh fuck...Rachel!" Mark gasped as my constant suction tortured his cock relentlessly, his entire body trembling and jerking beneath me as I bobbed my head as fast as I could while I sucked...

...and sucked...

...and sucked...

"OHGOD RACHEL!"

My long blonde hair whipped back and forth violently as I torturously bombarded his cock with long rapid pulls of massive suction, the wet slurping noises getting louder and more obscene.

"FUCK RACHEL!!! OHGOD!!!!!"

I could feel him try to rear up as he cried out in an agony of pleasure, but I held his wrists down firmly. He wasn't going anywhere.

"OHGOD!!!!! OHGOD!!!!! RACHEL PLEASE!!!!!!!"

Looking up at him with lustful eyes, I took the entire length of his shaft in my mouth, allowing the head of his cock to go partway down my throat.

(gluh gluh gluh gluh)

"RACHEL PLEASE!!!!!!! I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE!!!!! OHGOD!!!!!!!"

That's when I swallowed, and my throat squeezed his cock from all sides.

He didn't stand a chance.

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

I had him screaming as he came.

I always had guys screaming.

When it came to blowjobs, I was a legend.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!! FFFFFFUUUUCCCCKK!!!!!!!"

I held him down as his entire body convulsed and shook uncontrollably beneath me, his cock firing down my throat with amazing force.

I loved seeing him like this, and I loved knowing I took him there.

"Ohgod..." Mark whimpered as he went limp, his head laying back down and looking up at the sky.

"Had enough, baby?" I joked, letting go of his wrists and sitting up on my legs with my hands on my hips, my perky breasts jutting forward in the moonlight.

"Mygod, Rachel..." Mark tried to catch his breath, "Where did you learn to do THAT?!?"

"Practice, sweetie," I patted him on the cheek and stood up, "lots of practice."

"Rachel, you are unbelievable," Mark complimented in exhausted admiration.

"Get some rest, baby," I flirted as I got back in my sleeping bag, "you're going to need it tomorrow."

Mark's eyebrows went up in surprise.

"Wha-..."

Refusing to give him any more information, I flashed a smile, beeped him on the nose, and turned over to go back to sleep.

The next morning, I was up with the sun. The light always beamed through the trees in the morning and illuminated the waterfall we had fucked under yesterday as well as the small smooth rocky cliff overlooking the freshwater lake. It was another reason I always enjoyed this spot so much.

I made a point of getting up quietly so I could surprise Mark with some beautiful scenery...that also included me.

By the time he opened his eyes, I was standing on the smooth rock near the edge of the small cliff in just my bikini bottoms and walking shoes, the morning sun kissing my nearly naked body. I had my back towards Mark so he could see I was topless but my breasts were hidden from view. What he could do though, was check out my ass in my tiny bikini bottoms. The curves of my rear were clearly outlined by the tight fitting fabric, as was the valley between them. My ass cheeks left little to the imagination as they were also slightly spilling out of the bikini material.

When I heard Mark waking up behind me, I smiled to myself. He was such a sweet friend, and I had been letting him do things to me he had always fantasized about but never thought would actually happen.

Now it was time to really blow his mind.

Pretending not to notice that Mark was watching, I got down on my knees and placed my hands on my hips, arching my back and letting the sunbeams bathe my naked breasts in warmth. I could almost hear Mark's jaw hit the ground as my tits jutted forward.

"Mmmmmmm," I purred to myself as I sensually ran my hands through my long blonde hair, and then began caressing myself.

I just knew Mark was trying to not even blink as I slowly cupped my breasts, glided my hands down over my hips, caressed my inner thighs, and rolled my head back slowly, eyes closed, lips parted, and all beautifully lit by the morning sunbeams coming through the trees.

I wanted to give Mark this image to think about forever. He had always been such a sweet friend who never took advantage of me, and I had completely missed the signs that he had been pining for me the entire time.

This weekend was about making it up to him, giving him what he most wanted...

...me.

Still pretending not to notice Mark, I slid my right hand down the front of my bikini bottoms and began making tiny circular motions on my clit, jerking up as I found my throbbing pleasure nub with ease.

I could have sworn I'd heard Mark whimpering with longing as I gave little gasps of pleasure every time I stroked myself.

So I really decided to have fun with it...

"Oh Mark! Yes there Mark! There!!!" I gasped, flinging my hair back and humping my fingers as they blurred across my clit.

"Yes! YES! THERE!!!!! OHGOD MARK!!!!!"

It was such a turn on for me as well knowing that he was watching, and it made me come fast and hard.

"OOOOOHHHH!!!!!!!" I gave a final squeal of delight from the orgasmic pleasure washing over me and brought myself down slowly, my hips jumping slightly with each stroke across my sensitive clit.

With a deep cleansing breath, I opened my eyes and called out for Mark.

"What is it Rach?" he asked, pretending to just now be coming up the path.

"Come enjoy the scenery," I said innocently.

As he got closer I tilted my head and flirted.

"Are you ready?"

Mark stopped.

"Ready for what?"

"Well," I looked back over my shoulder at him, "you've come inside my pussy...and down my throat..."

"Yeah..." Mark still couldn't believe that I had let him.

I flipped my hair to the side and flashed a very naughty smile.

"Only one more hole to fuck."

Slowly and deliberately, I slid the back of my bikini bottoms down over my ass, revealing my tight naked booty.

Mark swallowed hard as I made a show of tugging the strings tied on my hips until the bows of my bikini bottoms undid themselves.

(pop)

The fabric fell away and I tossed the discarded bottoms aside, getting on all fours to give Mark the perfect view of my swollen pussy lips and my firm little ass.

"Mygod," Mark said to himself as I slowly began crawling on all fours across the smooth rock leading up to the small cliff overlooking the stream, making sure to sway my hips with each step.

"You gonna come fuck this tight ass of mine, sweetie?" I flirted, looking back over my shoulder at him as I continued to crawl.

"Rach..." he stammered, "I've never...you know..."

He was so cute.

"Don't worry," I gave him my sultry voice, "I'll talk you through it."

Reaching the small cliff, I closed my eyes and raised my head skyward, feeling the warm sun beam down on my face.

"Mmmmmm," I purred, slowly rolling my hips in a tiny circular motion, "get over here baby and take me in the ass."

As I heard Mark begin moving cautiously forward, the shameless tease in me wanted to really play with his mind. Tossing my hair to one side, I glanced back over my shoulder at him with my best teasing look.

"Just warning you, I get really loud when I'm being fucked in the ass."

Mark swallowed hard as he got to where I was waiting on my hands and knees.

"You've done this before?"

I tilted my head slightly and smiled.

"Mmm hmm, that okay?"

Mark nodded.

"At least one of us will know what she's doing."

"Oh sweetie," I turned around and began undoing his trousers, "you'll do great, just follow my lead."

Mark nodded, trying to conceal his nervousness as I pulled his already hard cock from his boxers.

"Mmmm, somebody's ready," I flirted, taking hold of his shaft with both hands and stroking it with lubrication oil.

"Ummmm," Mark sighed in pleasure as I handled his cock, working the oil vigorously.

"Don't get too excited yet," I teased, letting go of his shaft and turning back around on all fours to face away from him.

"Oh Rachel," he gave me such loving eyes as I backed my rear to his cock, wiggling my hips to nuzzle the head of his man tool between the cheeks of my ass, "are you sure you want me to do this to you?"

I smiled to myself. He was so sweet.

"I'll be fine," I answered with confidence, "just don't stop when I start screaming."

With that sentence, Mark actually did a double take, wondering if I was serious.

...and I was.

It was fun to play with his mind line that.

"I can't believe you're letting me do this," he said more to himself than to me, "I've wanted you for so long."

Whipping my hair to one side, I looked back at him with an expression that could only be interpreted as a sexual dare...

"Go for it, baby."

When I felt Mark's hands grab my ass cheeks and place the tip of his cock at my entrance, I braced myself, knowing that it would take a little work to get a cock of his size up my tight ass.

His tip buckled as he pressed it against my back door entrance. I closed my eyes trying to concentrate on relaxing my entire body.

"Okay, Mark," I said softly as we both felt my opening beginning to pulsate and stretch slightly, "push slowly."

Mark did as he was told, and watched in awe as the head of his cock popped inside me.

"Oh!" I took in a deep breath at the sudden violation of my ass. It wasn't my first time, but I had never quite gotten used to it."

"More, Rachel?" Mark asked, almost worriedly.

I bit my bottom lip gently and nodded.

"Ummhmm."

As Mark carefully slid an inch of his cock into my ass, I sighed in contentment as I felt my warmth envelop his shaft from every direction

"Ohgod Rachel," Mark gasped as he slid another inch into me, "your ass is so tight on the inside too."

"AAHH!!!!!" I winced as I felt him attempting to push deeper into me. I tried to help by contracting and relaxing my ass muscles several times. The squeezes of my tight rear were a firm grip around his man tool, and I could feel every bit of it.

"Oh fuck Rachel! That feels amazing!"

I smiled to myself, loving that I was blowing my longtime friend's mind with my tight ass.

Mark pulled out a tiny bit and then pushed back into me, his cock sinking halfway into the furnace of my booty, pulling a gasp of lust from my quivering lips.

"F-f-fuck...that d-dick is s-so hard..." I struggled to get the words out as his girth stretched my ass beyond anything I had experienced before.

Mark glanced down to where his shaft was wedged between my round little buns. He pulled them apart gently and saw my tiny opening struggling around his massive member.

"Mygod, how are you doing this, Rachel?"

I gave a tiny laugh.

"Practice, sweetie," I answered between deep breaths, "keep going."

Pushing firmly, he tunneled his shaft further into my forbidden hole, and the deeper he went, the hotter it became. My ass was an inferno, and I knew he was loving it.

"Fuck you're big," I gasped when I felt his cock go in deeper, stretching my ass to its limits, "I didn't expect...I've never...AH!...had one...fuck...this big before...give me a moment."

I tried to take deep slow breaths as I waited for my tight ass to adjust to his ridiculous intrusion. He grabbed my firm cheeks and rubbed them gently, trying to help me relax a little.

He was so sweet.

"How much more?" I asked.

"A few more inches I think," he replied almost as if he were apologizing for having his dick up my ass.

"Oh wow," I lowered my head as I braced myself, "fuck it...get the rest inside me."

Gripping the rock with my hands, I stared straight ahead, and prepared for what was coming.

As Mark began to push, my blue eyes widened and my mouth fell open as my gasps evolved into a long loud scream...

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I tossed my head back and yelled at the sky as I felt the rest of his massive cock go deep...DEEP into my ass, my golden blonde hair caressing my naked shoulders and back as the scream echoed everywhere around us.

Mark was absolutely mesmerized as he watched the last several inches of his cock disappear into my ass.

"Oh fuck, Rachel! That feels amazing!" Mark gasped as my stretched muscles spasmed around his entire shaft, trying desperately to adjust to the perverted invasion.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHH FFFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKK!!!!!!!!!!" I barely heard his words as I let out a scream so primal it almost didn't sound human.

Slowly but firmly, Mark began to pump his monster of a cock back and forth inside my depths, causing me to yelp like a little girl every time his hips slammed into my cheeks.

"Damn, Rachel," he said in admiration, "how are you doing this?"

I looked back over my shoulder with lustful eyes.

"Spank me."

"What?" Marked stopped pumping.

"I said spank me! Spank me hard and talk dirty while you pump my ass!"

Mark moistened his lips nervously, wanting to do a good job, but I knew he was way out of his comfort zone.

I raised an eyebrow at him, essentially telling the normally sweet respectful Mark that now was not the time to hold back...

...so he didn't.

(SMACK!)

"OH!!!!" I gave a girly yelp as his hand came down hard on my rear, and he began fucking.

(SMACK!)

"OH!!!!!"

"Come on, Rachel!" he said with as much authority as he could manage, "take my cock up your ass!"

(SMACK!!!!!!! SMACK!!!!!!! SMACK!!!!!!!)

"OH!!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!" My screams echoed everywhere, as did the sounds of his hand spanking me.

"You bad bad girl!"

(SMACK!!!!!)

"OH!!!!!!!"

"I've been wanting to fuck you for years you slut!"

(SMACK!!!!! SMACK!!!!!)

"FUCK!!!!!"

"Now this ass belongs to me!"

When I felt his other hand grab my long blonde hair and begin to pull on it, I couldn't help but smile to myself.

Good boy.

"Take it Rachel!" he yelled, slamming into me at full force, "TAKE...MY...COCK...UP...YOUR...ASS!"

"FUCK!!!! FUCK!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!"

My entire body was shaking as he pounded my booty with his massive cock, my tits bouncing, my hair tussled, my ass cheeks rippling.

"YES!!!" I screamed, "OH!!! FUCK!!!!! YES!!!!!!!"

(SMACK!!!)

"OH!!! FUCK ME!!!!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!!"

I could feel him about to come, his already massive dick beginning to swell inside my depths.

"Rach!!!!" he cried out.

"YES!!!!!!!" I yelled, "COME INSIDE MY ASS YOU FUCKER!!!"