Rachel's Nature

Story Info
Rachel realizes that he wants to be more than just friends.
7.4k words
4.77
16.4k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,246 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a one off shortie that I hope you will enjoy and find very sexy. Nice or constructive comments are very much appreciated. Rude comments are just mean and will be deleted. Enjoy the fantasy. -xoxo Daphne.

***

I've always heard that everyone experiments in college...sexually that is, and when I entered university as a nineteen year old freshman, I definitely wanted to try new things.

My name is Rachel.

When I turned eighteen in high school, I became very sexually active, having several casual partners throughout my senior year. I wasn't 'easy', I was just comfortable with my body and didn't have any prudish attitudes about hooking up. The guys I fucked were people I chose, friends I just wanted to have some fun with. They didn't seem to mind, and none of us were looking for long term relationships.

I've always been an artsy, free spirit kind of girl and would have been right at home in a 1960s peace and love commune wearing flowers in my long golden blonde hair.

I'm tall, with deep blue eyes, a very sweet smile, and toned legs from all the ballet dancing I'd done through my teenage years.

I also had the kind of breasts that were just right for my dance figure...a little on the small side but extremely perky. They were always large enough to know that they were there but small enough to never get in the way.

I've been told though, that my best feature is my tight as a drum rear. I'll admit, I have used my booty a lot to tease guys before, wearing really tight jeans or shorts that draw attention to my ass. When I was with a guy, I loved getting my rear groped, massaged, spanked, and even filled with something like a plug. On a few occasions, when I was feeling particularly wild, I'd even let a guy fuck my ass. It always made me come harder than getting fucked in the traditional way.

It felt more intense...more primal...

I love the outdoors as well. My favorite thing to do is go rock climbing in the mountains and just be surrounded by nature. I purposely attended a college situated in the mountains so I could go hiking or climbing whenever I wanted.

Usually, I'd go alone, but this time I took a friend...

Mark was someone with whom I'd gone to high school. We would hang out together with a group of mutual friends. He was cute and sweet, and we generally had a brother/sister type of relationship. At least, that's how I thought about it.

Mark had been on dates before, but he was too much of a sweetheart to make a move on a girl. He'd always let his dates decide how far to take things, which was VERY respectful and gentlemanly, but it pretty much guaranteed he'd graduate a virgin.

Why?

Because teenage girls don't have sex with sweet guys. They do however, like to complain to the sweet ones about how much of a jerk their boyfriends are, and then wonder why they can't find a good guy. When I finally figured this out, I realized just how unfair this was to people like Mark.

More than once, I'd been guilty of telling Mark about my relationships with other guys, never even thinking that he was wanting to be in their place. He was always such a good listener, and so comfortable to talk to, I didn't notice that deep down, he was in agony.

I decided I was going to make it up to him.

The day we decided to go hiking was beautifully sunny, with crisp cool fresh air. When I picked up Mark in my car, he looked like the rookie hiker that he was, wearing brand new spotless hiking shoes and a backpack that had a luggage tag attached to the zipper.

I flashed him a smile as he opened the door.

"Oh Mark, you're so funny, did you actually put your name and address on a luggage tag?"

"Oh," Mark's voice sounded slightly embarrassed, "yeah, was I not supposed to?"

I rolled my eyes and patted the passenger seat.

"It's just going to be the two of us," I teased, "hop in."

Mark placed his pack in the rear seat and sat down next to me. I tossed my hair back and flashed him a flirty smile.

"Shall we go?"

He had absolutely no idea what I was going to let him do to me.

As we drove to the national forest, I noticed that Mark was totally checking me out while I was driving...exactly as planned. I had worn a tiny, light gray pair of shorts on purpose to really draw attention to my toned legs. I had even rolled the waistband over twice to make the length even shorter. The charcoal t-shirt I wore was about two sizes too small for me. As a result, it showed a little of my firm midriff, and hugged my breasts tight. The shirt also had a scoop neck that went down to where my cleavage started.

Instead of a bra and panties, I wore my bikini underneath my clothes because I knew there was a waterfall and spring on the hiking trail. It was my favorite swimsuit because it had a lovely horizontal pattern of colors like sky blue, lavender, indigo, and violet. They were perfect colors for my free spirit personality. The top tied around the back and the bottoms had strings that tied on the sides at my hips.

Best of all, my ass looked unbelievable in that bikini, something I was looking forward to showing Mark.

I knew I was going to be playing with his mind, but this time, I planned to follow through and give him something to remember forever.

Turning into the national park entrance, the multitude of houses and traffic congestion disappeared, replaced by smaller, empty roads and gorgeous tall trees everywhere.

"I love getting out here," I commented as we drove through the forested area, "just me and nature."

"It's beautiful," Mark responded, "and you said there was a waterfall nearby?"

"Mmm hmm," I nodded, "we'll have to walk a few miles to get there, but it's worth it."

As I drove us gradually up the road to higher elevations, I started to lay the groundwork for the weekend.

"So, Mark," I gave him a flirty glance with my blue eyes, "have you ever seen me in a bikini before?"

"Um...I..." Mark stammered, having been caught off guard, "um...no I don't think I have."

I gave a slight giggle.

"Trust me," I commented, "if you had seen me wearing a bikini, you'd remember it."

"Um...yeah, I'm sure I would," he agreed.

"Well, just wait until you see the one I brought," I reached over and patted his cheek with my hand, "you won't be able to walk straight for a week."

Mark actually did a double take.

I gave a short laugh, realizing just how much fun it was to play with his mind like that.

Reaching the small lot at the beginning of the walking trail, I pulled into a parking spot and turned off the car.

"Okay, we're walking from here," I undid my seatbelt and reached around to grab my backpack, purposely leaning over to let the scoop neck of my top fall away, giving Mark a clear, up close view down my shirt and at my perky tits cradled in my tight bikini top.

Mark swallowed hard.

I allowed him plenty of opportunity to enjoy my firm little mounds, deliberately taking a long time to get my backpack. When I leaned back up, I caught his eyes staring at my breasts. He quickly looked away, obviously embarrassed. I gave him a slight smile to let him know that it was okay, and I wasn't going to make a big deal about it.

We both stepped out of the car, grabbing our packs and shutting the doors again.

"It's this way," I led Mark down the trail, every now and then looking back over my shoulder at him with a flirty glance.

He knew I wasn't being my usual self with him, but he was too shy to say anything. I admit it, I really enjoyed playing the tease, swaying my hips on purpose while walking in front of him to draw attention to my tight rear. I'd stretch every now and then, arching my back to thrust my breasts forward. I even threw a few lines at him like "I can't wait to take my clothes off and get under that waterfall."

The poor guy didn't stand a chance.

After a few miles walking, we both could hear the sound of the waterfall getting closer. I led Mark around the corner of the path into a clearing where I had spent many evenings on past hikes.

The small area was surrounded by high trees and hills, leaving only one part of the sky open where the sunlight was beaming through. The dirt ground turned into a small cliff of mostly smooth flat rock overlooking a lovely secluded freshwater lake with smaller stones peeking out from the water. The waterfall wasn't massive but perfect for the size of the lake. Being about twenty feet high, it was enough to get under and feel the sheets of water cascade over you. In the mornings, the water could be really cold, but in the late afternoon, the sunlight warmed the water to a very comfortable temperature.

"Mmmm, I can't wait to get in there," I said tossing my pack down on the ground.

Crossing my arms at the waist I pulled my top off over my head, my long golden locks falling about my shoulders.

Mark's eyes widened as he caught his first sight of my bikini top.

I decided to play dumb, and looked down at my breasts.

"What is it, Mark? Is my top not on right?"

Being a shameless tease, I pretended to fiddle with my bikini, tugging on the fabric to make my tits bounce. I even arched my back to untie and retie the straps, ALMOST giving Mark a flash of my perky rack.

"Um, no," Mark stammered, "its fine, it's just that I've never..."

He stopped mid-sentence as I wiggled out of my tiny shorts, making a show of pushing them down in short little yanks.

He was literally gaping when he saw how tiny my bikini bottoms were. With ties on the hips, the fabric was so tight on my ass that the curves of each cheek were clearly outlined, as was the valley between them. From the front, my pussy was definitely covered but the outline of my labia was well defined.

I put my hands on my hips and cutely tossed my hair to one side.

"So what do you think?"

I thought the poor thing was going to pass out.

"Uh...wow...Rachel..." he finally managed to sputter, "you...look...wow..."

"You've got your trunks on right?" I asked.

Mark nodded.

"Well come on then," I gave him my soft sultry voice, "I'm ready to get wet."

As Mark shyly undressed down to his swimming trunks, I made a point to watch him, giving little smiles of approval as he undressed, while at the same time, giving him some eye candy to enjoy.

"We've been friends since high school," I said, shamelessly posing for him, "I didn't know you had never seen me wearing a swimsuit before."

"No, never," he said with just a little bit of regret in his voice.

I took a deep breath to draw his attention to my breasts. I was being such a bad girl.

"So, do you like what you see?"

"You look amazing, Rachel, even better than I imagined."

I tilted my head to one side and pursed my lips.

"So you think about me wearing a swimsuit?"

He suddenly looked embarrassed, knowing he just gave himself away by mistake.

I was going to make him admit it.

"Often?" I gave him a coy look.

Blushing, he nodded.

I smiled back at him sweetly.

"Sorry," he apologized, "I...just think...I mean, you're so beautiful that..."

"Shh..." I placed my fingertips on his lips, "it's okay."

He nodded again, obviously very nervous.

"Come on," I led him by the hands, "let's get in the water."

Helping Mark maneuver among the large rocks, I guided him into the clear freshwater lake.

"Mmmmm," I purred as I noticed the soothing temperature of the lake water, it having been warmed by the afternoon sun.

"Hey, this feels really good," Mark waded into the lake as I moved into a deeper area, the water now up to my shoulders.

"Told ya," I smiled, ready to make a move, "it's beautiful here...the perfect place for a girl to get fucked."

Mark froze, processing what I had just said.

"What?" he raised his eyebrows.

Intentionally not answering, I gave him my sexy "I have a secret" smile, before turning away and swimming towards the waterfall.

Mark followed me like a puppy trying to keep up with its owner. When we both reached the flat area under the waterfall, we stood directly in front of the cascade of freshwater pouring over the rocks, the mist spraying us gently with warmth.

I turned to face Mark and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. I didn't say anything.

I didn't have to.

The look in my deep blue eyes told Mark what to do next.

He hesitantly placed his arms around my waist, still cautious about crossing that line from friendship to intimacy.

"Go ahead," I spoke softly, "I know you want to."

"Rachel...I..."

"Shhhhh," I placed my fingertips on his lips, "it's okay, kiss me."

We closed our eyes together and our lips touched. The first kiss was long and gentle. The second, much more passionate, and the third was insanely hot. Our lips parted and our tongues met, causing us both to moan with desire.

Mark may have been a virgin, but he definitely knew how to kiss a girl.

Letting him know that it was okay to take things further, I took his hands and firmly placed them on my rear.

"Rachel," he said between kisses, "I..."

"Shut up and grab my ass," I interrupted him.

"Ohgod, Rachel," he confessed, squeezing the cheeks of my tight as a drum rear, "I've wanted you for so long."

"I know that now," I said apologetically, "and you don't have to wait any longer."

Keeping my blue eyes locked on his, I took one of his hands and placed it just above the waistband of my bikini bottoms, gently sliding it under the fabric to touch my naked pussy.

Mark swallowed hard. He had obviously fantasized about this moment for a long time, and I was finally going to make it happen.

"Do you feel that?" I whispered softly in his ear between little sensual kisses, "you're touching my pussy (kiss)... it's happening right now (kiss)...do you feel those soft (kiss) wet (kiss) pussy lips?"

He nodded.

"Spread them apart (kiss) and put your fingers inside me."

I went back to kissing him as he carefully glided two fingers between the folds of my labia and slipped them gently into my hot soaked depths.

"UM!" My eyes went wide as I felt him inside me, but as he started to pump my pussy with his fingers, the pleasure made me relax into our kiss. My eyes lowered to half mast as I sighed in sexual bliss.

As a woman, one of the most intimate pleasures in the world is the feeling of someone you care about entering your warm wet pussy for the first time. Whether it's someone's fingers or their cock, the sensation of being penetrated in the most vulnerable and personal part of your body is an experience that girls long for and dream about.

"OH! That's it Mark!" I began rolling my hips, grinding my pussy into his probing fingers, "Oh fuck baby, keep doing that! There! Fuck yes, there!"

I've always been a talker when I'm being fucked, and just having his fingers inside me was already making me blather nonsense.

"OH!" I gripped Mark's back firmly as I felt my pussy walls suddenly expand, allowing him to probe me deeper.

"Are you okay, Rachel? Am I doing it right?"

He was so sweet.

"Oh fuck yes!!! That feels amazing!!!" I guided Mark with my moans and gasps, rolling my hips to fuck his fingers as he found my most sensitive spots.

The orgasm was coming...I could feel it building.

"Oh baby, don't stop," I begged breathlessly, "oh fuck, keep stroking me like that!"

Crashing water and warm mist surrounded the two of us as we both gave into our animal lust, my pussy literally humping his fingers as we kissed each other savagely.

Then, without warning, Mark hooked his fingertips upwards inside my pussy walls.

"MMMMM!!!" My eyes went wide mid-kiss as he hit THAT spot.

He may have been inexperienced, but he certainly had done his research.

When he began stroking the upper wall of my cunt in little "come hither" motions, I couldn't stop the dam from bursting.

"OHGOD!! OHGOD!!! OOHHH FUCK!!!!!!!" I threw my head back as my pussy exploded, liquid squirting from my depths in all directions as he continued stroking my overly sensitive pleasure spot.

"OHGOD!!!!! RIGHT THERE!!!!!!! OH FUCK DON'T STOP!!!!!"

He didn't...

"OOHHH FUUUUCCCCKK!!!!! FUCK YES!!!!! OHGOD I'M COMING AGAIN!!!!!!!"

My pussy muscles clinched hard around his fingers, suckling on them as if it were trying to get a cock to unload inside me. I wrapped my arms around Mark's shoulders and held on tight while I rode out the second explosive climax, pumping my hips in time with his strokes.

"OH! OH! OH!" I yelped like a puppy with each tiny circular motion of my hips. I couldn't help myself. My pussy was so sensitive that every little movement across my G-spot felt like lightning bolts of overwhelming pleasure firing through my entire body.

"OH! OH! Fuck me, Mark!" I gasped, not wanting to let go of him, "take off my bikini bottoms and FUCK ME...PLEASE!"

Pulling his torturous fingers out of my pussy, Mark moved his hands to my hips, taking the bikini strings and pulling on them slowly...

(pop)

I felt the tension give and my bikini fell away, leaving my small tight pussy naked and wonderfully vulnerable.

"Ohgod, Rachel," Mark babbled, quickly lining up his cock at the entrance to my love canal, "I've wanted this for so long."

I stared directly into his eyes in complete lust as I prepared to let him fuck me.

"Then put that shaft of yours inside my pussy."

By the time I had said it, Mark was already tunneling into me, his cock easily spreading the walls of my cunt as if it were custom made for him.

"Oh dammit that feels so good," I gasped, the sensation of having something large and hard entering me activated my primal need to be fucked by a man.

"Oh...Rachel," he panted as his dick pumped me steadily over and over with long deep thrusts, "I can't believe...UM!...I'm...UH!...fucking you...OH!"

"Believe it baby," I flashed my blue eyes at him as my hips began forcefully thrusting in time with his cock, "it's happening...UM!!!...right now...OH!!! You're...UM!!!!!...fucking my...AH!!!!!...my pussy..."

...and wow was he ever.

Faster and faster we fucked each other, our hips slamming together so hard that the water cascading down splashed everywhere.

I had always loved the feeling of having a cock repeatedly thrusting deep into my abyss. Giving a guy access to my most intimate places was always a very primal experience. With Mark however, there was a wonderful feeling of euphoria that wasn't there with other guys. We had been friends for so long that I had never even thought about him secretly wanting to fuck me. Knowing that he had those desires, and that he kept them to himself, made me want him to fuck me harder, faster, and deeper than anyone with whom I'd ever been.

"OHGOD MARK!!!!! FUCK ME!!!!! FUCK MEEEEEE!!!!!!!."

Our eyes locked on each other's as if we were animals stalking our prey, the primal lust inside both of us taking over as we fucked each other into oblivion.

My screams of pleasure were louder than the waterfall crashing down around us. I always yelled when I was getting fucked, all the way back to my cheerleading days. It was how I channeled the orgasmic fireworks going off inside my pussy.

"Ohgod, Rachel!" Mark gasped, "it's coming!"

I could feel it, his cock seemed to grow inside me as he reached his climax.

"Do it baby!" I half ordered and half begged.

Mark began pounding me at full speed, the head of his cock tapping up against my cervix with every deep thrust.

"OH FUCK!!!!! COME INSIDE ME!!!!!!! COME INSIDE ME!!!!!!! TAKE MY PUSSY!!!!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!!! FUCK ME!!!!!!!"

Mark howled as I felt his cock unload in my depths. The sensation of warmth as his liquid splashed inside me spread throughout my entire body. I could feel the walls of my pussy contracting beautifully around his entire shaft, suckling on it, keeping it inside my love chamber for as long as possible.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,246 Followers