Rachel's Wild Weekend in Miami

Story Info
Hot girlfriend explores her adventurous sexuality.
2k words
4.05
15k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Rachel looked in the mirror, she couldn't help but feel a strange mixture of embarrassment, anxiety, excitement, and desire. As she stared at her tight 5'0" body with perky 34C tits, tight abs, and a round firm ass, she was immensely thankful that her Thai heritage and hard work at the gym had blessed her with such incredible looks. As she gazed at her body, she thought back on the path that had brought her here...

After powering through two years of business school at Stanford, Rachel had landed a top job at McKinsey & Company and was crushing it. Her attention to detail, hard work, and ravishing looks had served her well at McKinsey, and she was up for promotion to manager a year ahead of schedule. To celebrate the promotion, Rachel decided to take a long-overdue vacation to South Beach Miami and enjoy the beautiful turquoise water, pool parties, and legendary night clubs. Using Delta points earned one leg at a time, she bought two first-class tickets to Miami - one for her, and one for her boyfriend Mark.

Rachel and Mark had met a year earlier, and the spark had been immediate. As a girl who prided herself with accepting only the best in both her professional and personal life, Rachel had extremely high standards. She knew she had the whole package - smart, witty, sassy, and with a killer body to match. When on the prowl, Rachel sought only the best; anyone else was merely a waste of time. For this reason, meeting Mark came as more than a little surprise. His strong, lean 6'2" frame, easy smile, and confident demeanor made her weak in the knees. The first night they met, Mark rented a hotel room and they had fucked until dawn with animal-like passion. This wasn't unusual for Rachel - she had sex often and knew she was irresistible - what was unusual is that she kept coming back for more. Rachel just couldn't get enough.

Fast forward eight months and things between them had cooled a bit from their initial stage of white-hot lust. They had sex regularly, but now it was more of a weekly necessity to blow off steam from the stresses of the workweek. They still had a great time together, frequenting LA's best restaurants and clubs, but Rachel longed for the passion shown at the beginning of their relationship. To be frank, she was bored and needed a change. To try to renew the spark between them, and to celebrate Rachel's immense success at McKinsey, they decided to book that trip to Miami.

At Mark's suggestion, Rachel decided to buy a few new bikinis. She was always in tip-top shape and had plenty of money, so she decided to buy a few designer bikinis to show off her figure. Although she had never worn a thong in public, why not try it out? Miami seemed like the perfect place. After picking out one she liked, Rachel went to the changing room to try it on. She stepped into the thong bottoms, tied the bikini top tightly to her back, and slowly turned around to check herself out in the mirror. Her round ass exploded out of both sides of the black thong, her tight abs glistened under the fluorescent lights of the changing room, and her perky tits strained the seams of the tiny bikini top.

"Wow, I look incredible. Mark is a lucky guy to have me."

With that thought, she began lightly sucking on the forefinger and middle finger of her right hand, and slowly slipped them under her thong. She couldn't resist checking herself out in the new bikini, and had made herself quite horny in the process. Pretty soon, every guy (and girl) in Miami would be wishing they could take her home, and she couldn't wait to show off for them.

Needless to say, she bought the now soaking-wet black thong bikini, as well as equally revealing bikinis in white, burgundy, and navy blue. She quickly headed home to pack, and the new thongs were the first things in the Tumi. Later that day they headed for the LAX airport for the long flight to Miami, hopped in an Uber Black to the SLS South Beach, and quickly unpacked their bathing suits to hit the pool.

As Rachel slipped the black thong between her cheeks, Rachel felt a familiar wave of emotions overcome her just like in the changing room - embarrassment, anxiety, excitement, and desire. She had worn less than family-friendly bikinis in public before, but never a full thong, and certainly never when she had a boyfriend. Usually she brought out the cheekier bikinis when she was single and hoping for a quick hookup on vacations, but had always felt strange showing off so much of her body to other guys when she had a boyfriend.

Emotions aside, she had to admit she looked great. She pulled the tight bikini top over her tits, the tiny triangles barely stretching over her dark nipples, and smiled to herself.

"Screw it. I'm here, I'm hot, and I'm ready to show off."

As she stepped outside, the warm humid air hit like a wall. The scorching sun rays encouraged her to head to the bar for a drink. Strutting across the pool past all the 20-somethings enjoying cocktails in lounge chairs, she could almost hear the sound of bathing suits bulging at the sight of her tight ass and bouncing tits. She looked around at all the bronzed bodies with rippling muscles and caught herself daydreaming about taking one of those suits off.

She had been so caught up in making sure she was checked out by every guy at the pool that Mark had completely slipped her mind. She looked back and found him chatting up a few guys, probably talking about the NFL draft last weekend or something similar, per usual.

Satisfied Mark was happily making new friends, Rachel headed to the bar to make a few of her own. She didn't drink often, but the occasion seemed to warrant one. She didn't bring a wallet but wasn't worried. She hadn't paid for a drink in years and wasn't about to start when her ass was on display for the world to see. As expected, a muscular guy with bright hazel eyes and a backward snapback approached right away and offered to buy her a drink.

"Don Julio, on the rocks," she said, smiling at the bartender.

It was $45, but so what? She was worth it.

Chatting up another guy was morally questionable, even if it was just a bit of flirting to get a free drink or two. It was especially strange with Mark standing just on the other side of the pool, in clear view. Rachel was plenty used to getting hit on by guys, but not with a boyfriend, and not with this much of her on display. Somehow, though, the thought of doing this with her boyfriend in sight made her more excited and more turned on. Seeing the chiseled abs and bulging crotch of her new friend Tim didn't help matters much. The banter was innocent enough, but the tequila and flirting was too much to handle after a few minutes, and she decided to head to the pool to cool off.

Doubtless to get an unfettered view of her ass, Tim made sure to walk a few paces behind her to the pool. After getting in and feeling the cool water splash over her body, she looked back to check on Mark. He smiled and waved, still talking to his new pals. Content Mark was sufficiently occupied, she turned her attention back to Tim.

An hour and two Don Julios later, they were still chatting. Rachel had mentioned that she had a boyfriend several times, but that didn't seem to deter Tim's attention. Now soaking wet in her new unlined bikini, Rachel's nipples were now extremely visible through the thin black material, fighting to free themselves. Tim had broken the physical barrier between them more than a few times, 'accidentally' grazing against her thigh under the water or bumping into her chest. Feeling a little tipsy, and if she was being honest with herself a little horny, Rachel did something that she had never done before - take advantage of the "tops optional" rule at the pool.

She slowly turned around and asked Tim to help her untie the back strings of her bikini, and he was more than happy to oblige. Rachel turned back around to face her new friend, who was practically drooling, and slipped the bikini top over her head.

"Here, take it. It's not like I will need it anymore anyway," she said, putting the top in Tim's pocket.

She turned around to see Mark's jaw drop. He had always encouraged her to show off her body, but she was in the middle of a public pool obviously chatting up another guy. This might be over the line, but she wasn't worried.

"Oh well, he will just have to get over it" she thought wryly.

She looked down and saw her dark nipples pointed directly outward, now as hard as diamonds. The small triangular tan lines around her nipples accentuated them even more, and was another reminder of how much more she was showing off than usual.

"Now that I've taken something off, it's your turn," she said to Tim with a coy smile.

After nervously looking around to ensure no one was looking, Tim slipped down his bathing suit under the water, just far enough to expose his erect cock.

Rachel decided that if she had gone this far, she was not about to stop now. While maintaining unblinking eye contact, and with a sinister wink, she slowly reached down towards Tim's now exposed erection. .

"Whoa, what are you doing?? We are in public and your boyfriend is only 20 yards away!"

Rachel offered a sly smile in response and slowly began stroking his already rock-hard cock, at least 8" in length, and plenty girthy.

Unphased by the public setting, Rachel stroked with long smooth motions under the water, peeking over at Mark to see what he was up to. Seeing her boyfriend at the other side of the pool while holding a shaved cock in her firm grip made her horny enough to want to fuck Tim right in the pool. She could feel it pulsing with every stroke, with Tim's eyes focused on her exposed chest. With her free hand, she beckoned Tim to lead in closer, so she could whisper in his ear.

"If my hand has you this hard, imagine what my tight pussy feels like," she whispered.

Tim groaned and closed his eyes, vividly picturing her naked. She could feel Tim's cum slowly pumping into his shaft, ready to explode. Just as he was about to climax, she suddenly stopped, sliding her tiny hands off of his hard cock. She wanted to give Tim just enough to tease him, but still keep him frustrated and wanting more.

Ever the tease, Rachel smiled, downed her tequila, and put her RayBan Aviators back on.

"So, see you here again tomorrow?" she asked with a smile.

She quickly turned away and sauntered back toward the far edge of the pool before Tim had a chance to respond, making sure to stick out her bare tits to show off for anyone who may be watching. More than a little turned on by her public cheating, she ready to drag Mark back to their suite and fuck him while dreaming of sinking onto Tim's thick cock.

As she approached Mark and kissed him on the cheek and stroked his hair with the same hand used to jack off Tim, she looked him in the eyes. He was clearly caught off guard that she took her top off in public, but didn't seem to know anything about the handjob she had given her new friend. As she began leading her boyfriend back to the hotel room, she thought to herself:

"Maybe this vacation will be more fun than I thought after all."