Racial Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah shook her head, "Thanks. This is mortifying. I wish..." She looked as her car pulled up.

"What do you wish?" Mason asked, "That you didn't react this way?"

Hannah shook her head, "Never mind. Best left unsaid." Then she looked at the man, "I'm guessing you and your friend would be heading back to your place for a fun night?" she asked.

Mason smiled, "Fun and aerobic, yes. But just being able to spend time with such a beautiful woman makes up for it."

"Liar. But, thanks." On an impulse, she hugged the tall man and just as she felt his crotch press against hers she gasped and clung to the man as a powerful orgasm ripped through her.

Mason glanced at the valet and nodded as he hugged the gasping, beautiful redhead. Then he released her sensing her orgasm was fading and gently kissed her on the lips. "Goodnight Hannah. Thanks again for being my date," he smiled.

Hannah was reeling from the feelings that ripped through her as she took the keys from the valet. She started to reach into her purse for a tip when Mason handed a 10 to the man. "Thanks. You didn't have to do that. And...sorry," she shrugged.

Mason watched as the woman climbed into her car and drove off. All he could think of was how passionate she'd be if he got her into bed. If she cums with simply a hug how would she react to his fat cock inside her?

The following Monday, Mason dropped by Thomas' office. "Lunch? I'm not sure Hannah filled you in but I thought you might want to hear my observations," he said.

They sat in the back corner of the steak house, each ordered the ribeye and after the waiter left, Mason asked what Hannah told him.

"That it was fine. That you were a perfect gentleman and that the rest of the board was heading over to a nightclub and you begged off. She had a great time," Thomas said. What he didn't say was that Hannah was insatiable that night, cumming 4 times. Once she even groaned Mason's name but that didn't bother Thomas as it was his cock she was grinding against. He looked at the man hoping there wasn't something more but she came home at the expected time so...

"It was like that but perhaps a bit more," Mason said looking around. "She came...twice. We were sitting next to David Proctor, maybe not the best idea. He's incredibly touchy-feely and she came when he patted her leg. She stifled it with her napkin but...hell, I didn't believe you when you told me that...anyhow, I believe you now."

Thomas looked at the man, "You said twice. What happened?"

"My fault. The valet went to get the car and I thanked her and without thinking I hugged her. She exploded. I hope no one was aware but she clung to me as...anyhow, I let her finish and then released her. I'm sorry. It was so stupid of me to hug her like that. All night I made sure not to touch her."

Thomas shook his head, "Yeah. I get it the social norms are tricky when your wife cums at the mere touch of another man. I have no idea how I feel about that," he sighed. He looked at Mason, "I know this might be an inconvenience but can we...you do that again? I mean all of it. Dinner, the hug. Maybe she'd be inured to your...charms," he said as the plates were being brought over.

They thanked the waiter, took a bite and then Mason put down his fork, "Inured. I need to ask. How inured?"

Thomas groaned. "I'm hoping something short of..."

"Short of fucking her? I'm not sure I can do that. I value you as a man, as a member of the company. Find someone else because if given the opportunity..."

"You'd fuck her," Thomas said softly. "OK. Promise me you'll resist as long as you can. Can you promise that? If it happens I'll understand and not hold it against you. Maybe getting a black cock inside her is what it will take...hopefully not, but this needs to stop."

Mason stared at the man and nodded. "I need to ask, do you want to know?"

Thomas shook his head, "No. Just use your best judgment. I trust you...for some reason I do. But ignorance is bliss, and all that."

Mason nodded. His head spun thinking about the possibilities but Thomas was right. If Hannah gets over this fixation without them fucking his conscience would be intact and he'd be able to look the man in the eyes. He valued both highly...however...Christ!

* * *

It wasn't easy to convince Hannah this was the best therapy but she finally agreed. She also trusted Mason to do his best but had to ask her husband, "How far do you want to take this? I mean, if going out and talking changes nothing...?"

"I'm sure you'll do what it takes. The aim of this is so you can be comfortable around everyone so do what is necessary," he said. "I suggest hugging as much as you can as perhaps it will cause this reaction to wear off."

Hannah nodded, "It would be better to do that when we're alone," she said softly. "It is mortifying cumming in public like that." Then she looked at her husband, "This has to be killing you. I'm so sorry," she said.

"It is killing me. I hated it when you were out with Mason. My imagination runs wild and...but you guys were great. I really should respect both of your characters," he said. "But I'd prefer never knowing what goes on. I'll assume a few hugs and eventually, you'll get bored with it."

Hannah laughed, "And we've had sex how many times? Bored yet?" she asked.

Thomas stroked his wife's breast, "Not yet but there's so much more we can explore," he said as he slid his hand onto her ass.

Hannah shook her head, "I'm not that bored...yet. But when I am, I'll let you know."

They decided that there was little need to drive separately and Mason had events once or twice a week so Hannah had to go shopping for a better selection of dresses. Though none were slutty, all were a bit sexier than her cocktail dress. At first, Hannah was nervous and looked like she didn't want to go out without her husband but after the first half-dozen times she'd be humming a tune she got dressed.

Thomas was glad she was relaxing as a sign that she'd become used to being close to a black man, on top of that, love-making following their dates was incredible. Sure, he heard Mason's name more than his own but she was clinging to him and not the other man when she cried out.

Mason stopped by Thomas' office. "We OK?" he asked. "I've not talked to you since..." He shut the door and plopped down in a chair.

"You started dating my wife?" He waved the man's protest off, "I was kidding. This is therapy. I'm not going to get jealous if my wife goes to the therapist so why would I be jealous now? Plus she's raved over the meals. I really should pay you. How much is she costing you?" he asked.

Mason shook his head, "I've been bringing dates to most business functions and paying for all of them. None have been as good company as your wife...I don't mean that in a sexual way. She's smart, funny, and...well, fucking gorgeous. But I thought you'd like to know if there's progress. The answer is no. We've been making sure to hug at least twice and nothing's changed. Perhaps we should just accept it and move on," he said.

Thomas shook his head. First of all, their sex has escalated through the roof ever since she accompanied Mason to his events, secondly, Hannah seemed more relaxed around his black friends...not cool and reserved so something was working. "No, unless you're tired of it," he said.

Mason laughed, "You're kidding, right? I'm trying not to cross any lines, which is hard, but I'm intrigued by her reaction to me and I'd like to see it through to the end."

"To her end," Thomas said softly.

"Sorry, but that might be what it takes. I promised you and I meant it, I'll try everything else first," Mason said. Then he stood up. "I'll see you on the course this weekend? Maybe we'll be in the same group. Hope so."

Thomas was aware Hannah was not just more relaxed about going out, she seemed to spend more time getting ready. She picked up a bright red lipstick he'd never seen her wear and her dresses revealed more skin. Then again, she never indicated she wanted to see Mason outside of the business functions where she served as arm candy.

Mason and Hannah were leaving the dinner with clients and were on their way to a dance club when she looked over at the man. "I never asked but it might be too personal but I cum every night with you but...how long has it been since you've been laid?" she asked. "Sorry, never mind."

Mason laughed, "Been weeks. It's fine," he said. "I like your company."

Hannah looked out the windshield and saw a park on the right, "Pull over...there," she pointed.

Mason turned into the gravel drive, shut off the engine, and killed the lights. "What? What's wrong?" he asked as he turned to her.

"You need this and I owe you," she said. She reached over and as she touched his zipper she gasped. She orgasmed but she tried to ignore it. Her hands still worked the zipper while she had her head down gasping softly. Then she fished his cock out causing her to gasp again, but this time her head was up, eyes glued to the throbbing dark shaft. Her mouth was watering as if she were holding a sucker. She had to taste him.

Mason put his seat back as her small soft hand explored the now rigid 9" cock. Then she licked him before wrapping her lips around his sensitive head. Hannah was shaking and gasping as she was hit with a series of orgasms but her mouth on his cock felt incredible.

Hannah was feeling a massive thrill to hold what she'd obsessed over for years. The head was bigger..fatter than the picture she'd seen...in fact, his shaft was fatter and darker. She shuddered through another orgasm as she stroked him. Then she licked her lips and took him into her mouth. She'd never been averse to sucking cock but this was the first time it wasn't foreplay but to get the man to cum in her mouth. As she thought about his potent sperm jetting down her throat she exploded again.

Mason slid a hand down Hannah's dress and cupped her large tit. As he pulled on her nipple she groaned on his cock. Soon she was bobbing her head, mouth clamped on his cock, slurping sounds echoing inside the cabin. Hannah was cumming over and over, her mouth sucking harder every time an orgasm hit.

Hannah felt the plump spongy head hitting the back of her throat yet she was just taking half of him into her mouth. She was non-stop grunting as the aching peaked and ebbed over and over. Then she cupped his balls aware of how full of cum they had to be. Then Mason groaned and warned her he was cumming but Hannah kept sucking. Just as the first jet of tangy sperm splashed against the back of her throat she felt her biggest orgasm hit her. This caused her to open her mouth more and she took all of his cock down her throat.

Unconsciously, Mason was pushing Hannah's head onto his cock as a couple of weeks of stored-up cum spurted into her stomach. When he felt the last spasm he let go of her head and collapsed back.

Hannah pulled off coughing and wiping her mouth. She'd never had that many consecutive orgasms and wondered how many there'd been. It occurred to her that she most likely had more orgasms in the last month with Mason than she'd had with her husband over the past year. Some cum had gotten down her trachea and she was coughing that up while attempting to get her equilibrium from the waves of pleasure that ripped through her. She looked down at her dress that Mason had pulled down revealing her large tits. He was looking at them so she turned on the overhead light. "You like?" she asked, "I'm sure you already know what they look like. Some of my dresses aren't that concealing." Then she looked at his cock that was still pointing at the roof and shuddered as another orgasm burst through her.

"I love your tits, love your entire body," he sighed as he put his cock away. "You didn't have to do that but I sure needed it. Thanks. I'm sorry I..." he indicated pushing her head onto his cock.

"No, that was fine," she said before coughing once more, "I didn't need to swallow since this firehose of yours was practically in my stomach," she laughed.

Mason chuckled, "I've heard women call my cock many things but never that." Then he powered his seat back up, "We should get to the club. They'll be wondering..."

"Whether we fucked?" Hannah blushed. My hair's a mess, my lips have to be bruised, and my dress is pretty wrinkled. They won't be wondering."

They arrived and there were looks and smiles. Hannah tried her best to look like nothing happened but they fooled no one. She was asked onto the dance floor by every guy there and let herself go. All of the men were white, except for Mason and all were free with their hands. By 2 AM when the club closed, Hannah was ready to go home with Mason had he asked, but he was a perfect gentleman and dropped her off at her house. He gave her a kiss goodnight and when she kissed him, she ground her pussy against his fat cock.

Mason held the writhing as she gasped and quaked in his arms. Then he released her and stepped back. "You're the hottest woman I've ever been with. Tonight was fun. Friday OK?"

Hannah staggered back. These orgasms were exhausting. She nodded and looked at the fat shaft outlined inside his pants, "Sorry about that." She looked around. "Everyone's asleep. Want me to take care of that?"

Mason laughed, "I could see you on your knees out here when Thomas comes to check on us. Goodnight, Hannah. Get some sleep."

Thomas was awakened by his naked wife sucking on his cock. And not like she'd ever done it before. She was deep-throating him. He groaned and softly held her head. He'd been horny all night thinking about Hannah being out having orgasms with another man. He'd wanted to jerk off but anticipated the usual passionate love-making. She usually arrived home around midnight but they must have been enjoying dancing as it was after 3 AM. He thought that perhaps she and Mason had finally fucked, the idea triggering the welcome throbbing in his balls.

Hannah...Hannah...I'm cumm...OH FUCK!" he cried out as he felt the aching in his balls release. She'd never let him cum in her mouth before - never came close and here she was swallowing his cum.

Hannah gulped each hot spurt as they splashed against the back of her throat. Thomas's cock was just a couple of inches shorter than Mason's but the difference in mass was pronounced. She finished swallowing all his cum then crawled up and snuggled next to her husband.

Thomas stroked her naked back, "What was that for?" he asked.

Hannah shrugged, "I just wanted you to know how much I love you. Now let's go to sleep."

Thomas studied his wife over the next few days. She was humming more than usual and seemed free of any guilt. Then one night he discovered something new. She'd shaved or waxed her labia. She'd always protested that keeping up with that would be a pain. Had...no, not possible. He was sure he'd know if she and Mason had done anything.

The next Friday Hannah dressed in an even more revealing outfit. She was enjoying seeing Mason's cock grow when he looked at her and rather than shying away from contact with him she welcomed the feel of his power against her. Tonight's dress was a backless red satin number and she decided to be risqué and forego panties. She wondered if Mason would notice and if he did, would he do anything about it? She kissed her husband goodbye when she saw the lights from Mason's car. Thomas couldn't resist himself as he pawed her chest saying she should stay home.

When she opened the door for the tall black man, his eyes widened seeing her nipples poke through the flimsy fabric. "OK," he smiled. "Shall we?" He put out his arm and led the woman to his car. He was hoping she'd suck him off again and perhaps get naked.

Thomas had a feeling that he wouldn't see his wife until morning. There was a look in her eyes and he recognized the look in Mason's eyes when he scanned her body. Then he shook his head. 'Damn imagination,' he thought.

This meeting was with lawyers to go over potential acquisitions. The four men were all intrigued with Hannah's body and how the dress draped over her breasts. She was spectacular and Hannah heard one of the men ask the other, "How much did she set Mason back?' She felt a rush that they thought she was a whore...a paid escort who promised access to everything.

Mason tried to maintain his focus on the documents but he kept looking over at the generous curves and large bumps barely hidden beneath the flimsy red fabric on her chest.

Their attention and her memories of seeing, holding, and sucking her first back cock ensured her nipples were erect the entire night. By the time dinner was over they'd hammered out all the details and received an invite up to their suite for drinks.

Hannah assumed Mason would turn them down as she thought he'd expect her to suck his cock again. He looked at her questioningly. She smiled and nodded. She liked the men and even if she didn't need anything more to drink it would make Mason anticipate her oral attentions even more.

After they got to the room, one of the men put music on while another poured drinks. Then one of the lawyers put out his hand, "Will the lady allow this dance?"

Mason sat back smiling as he watched the four men take Hannah into their arms, press their bodies against hers, and sway to the music. At first, they danced artfully, spinning the woman around, and doing dips but as they drank a bit more there was less style and more pawing and grinding.

Hannah was getting aroused from the groping and hard cocks pressing against her pussy. She wondered if she'd pass out if Mason cut in and she felt his incredible cock against her. After an hour she stepped back and thanked the man dancing with her. "My feet have had it," she said, "But you all have been great." She looked at Mason and raised her eyebrows.

Mason stood and thanked the men, "We should be going," he said. "We'll get the papers reviewed, signed, and back to you Monday at the earliest."

"Are you sure?" one of the men said, "Can we convince you to stay? You won't regret it."

Mason laughed, "Gentlemen, my date and I should get going. Thank you for the scotch."

Hannah went and hugged each of the men before taking Mason's arm. When they were in the elevator she sighed, "I'll bet if I lost this dress you'd see very little skin without handprints."

Mason groaned, "Don't say things like that. I've dreamt about you losing your dress."

"Sorry. I know it's been tough for you. Do you remember where that park is?" she asked as they exited the elevator.

Mason laughed, "I saved it as a favorite in my GPS, however," he pointed up the street, "My condo is right over there...I mean if you want..."

Hannah looked at the man, "Feeling lucky?" she asked.

Mason shook his head, "Sorry. Fuck! I just thought that if you wanted to go to the park..."

Hannah chuckled, "You assumed correctly. Better than the front seat of your car...or the back. I assume you have a nice couch?" Her stomach felt like a hive of bees buzzing as she climbed into his car. Neither said anything on the short drive nor in the elevator on the ride to the 42nd floor.

Mason unlocked the door and then held it open, "Mi casa es su casa," he smiled.

"Gracias," Hannah said as she went in and looked around. Everything was perfectly in place and tastefully decorated. "Did you expect to bring me up here or are you always this neat?" she asked.

Mason smiled, "I've been keeping in immaculate for a month. A man can hope, you know."

Hannah looked at a door to the master bedroom, "And I assume clean sheets? A fresh box of condoms next to the bed?"

Mason blushed, "Not saying...OK, yes. Damn it, I hate to sound creepy but I've had fantasies. Let's change the subject." He went over and poured himself a small scotch. He turned and raised an empty glass.

Hannah nodded, "I'll have a little of that. Highlands? Speyside? Islay?"