Racial Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Islay, I like the peaty taste," he said as he splashed a bit in the glass and then handed it to her.

Mason went and sat on the couch as Hannah went around looking at the pieces of art, the objects on the shelves, and his vinyl collection. She looked back at him and smiled, "You and Thomas should compare collections. He has, hell I don't know...three to four feet of albums." She finished her scotch and then faced the man. "OK. Subject changed but I know where your mind is at," she said as she pulled a strap off her left shoulder. "In your fantasies, I'll get naked? I'll come over and kneel between your legs?" she peeled the strap off her right shoulder. The dress slithered to the floor leaving her standing naked in a circular puddle of fabric.

Mason sucked in a deep breath seeing the woman's perfect body. Her breasts seemed bigger than the other night in the car, shaped perfectly. Large teardrops capped with the palest nipples he'd ever seen. Her waist was narrow without a hint of body fat, then her hips flared out framing her firey red bush. He could see her waxed swollen lips eagerly waiting for a cock.

"But I don't think that's your ultimate fantasy, is it?" she said as she stepped closer. She looked at the taut fabric in his pants and sighed. "It's like in Alien where the creature inside the crewman is trying to burst through. Should we release the monster?" she asked.

Mason undid his pants and pulled them off followed by his boxers. He then undid his tie and unbuttoned his shirt, and soon he was as naked as Hannah was. He started towards the naked woman but she shook her head and pushed him back onto the leather couch.

"Sit. We can't hug...it would be inappropriate. Remember what happens and I'm a married woman," she said softly. She moved forward slowly, orgasms pulsing repeatedly through her body, her fingers stroking her pussy, her eyes on his huge throbbing member. "So, we probably shouldn't hug," she panted as she swung her leg over his lap. She closed her eyes and grunted loudly as another orgasm shattered her concentration but she managed to grip his cock, line up the flared head with her sopping pussy. She put her head back and screamed in pleasure as yet another orgasm exploded inside her. She put her head back, the room spinning as she slammed down onto the long fat shaft. She then started bouncing rapidly on the monster cock, with her tits bouncing, and her gasps echoing off the walls as she came over and over. She was already glistening with sweat and her face and chest were bright red.

"Hannah, Hannah, I need to put on a rubber...oh fuck!" he cried as she bounced and ground, bounced and ground on his cock.

She shook her head. Between orgasms, she panted, "No...no rubber...fuck, fuck...I want you...just you inside me. I want your...fuck!" she spat as another orgasm ripped through her. In the back of her mind, she wished she weren't on the pill, wished she were fertile. "I need you to fill me with your cum," she panted. Her head was swimming her body pulsing from her neck to her crotch. Orgasms were overlapping and these were different from her usual ones. These were not coming from her bladder or clit but deep inside her.

Mason grabbed her tits as she bounced on his cock. He wasn't going to last long but on the other hand, it wasn't as if he'd have to hold off waiting for her to cum. She was pressing her chest against his large hands, her nipples scraping on the palms as she bounced. Then he reached around to grab her ass. When his finger found her asshole and slipped in, she cried out, more loudly than ever. This caused her to clench her already tight pussy on his cock as she slip up and down the shaft.

Mason wasn't going to last much longer after that and he flipped the woman onto her back and took over pistoning into her sloshing pussy. Hannah was flopping limply under him as she came over and over and as soon as he grunted he was cumming, she cried out again and her eyes rolled back in her head and she went limp. In the back of his mind, he worried about her but his orgasm took over his being. He slammed deep inside her and spasmed what felt like the longest orgasm he ever had inside her.

By the time Mason had emptied his balls inside the woman's womb, she was comatose. He thought at first he might have injured her, but her mouth was fixed in a smile and her breathing was even and regular. He pulled out of her pussy, grabbed a towel from the bar, and came back and cleaned the woman's pussy. He had to keep turning over the towel as his cum kept flowing out but finally, he felt she was good. He then cleaned their cum off his cock and got dressed. He went over to the woman feeling a bit worried. He gently slapped her face but she lay still. Then he picked her up and carried her to his bed.

He went back into the living room cleaned the spots off the leather couch and gathered up her dress and shoes. She hadn't moved. He'd never had a woman pass out when fucking...well, at least not for more than a few seconds but never 15 minutes. He felt her pulse, it was good. He grabbed a thermometer and when he stuck it under her tongue she instinctively sucked on it. Her temperature was fine but then he had a thought. He put his finger in her mouth and she immediately sucked on that also. His cock throbbed thinking about the possibilities but instead went and brushed his teeth and got ready for bed. Then he went over and picked up Hannah's phone. He used face recognition and the screen came to life. Then he typed.

She hadn't moved but her mouth was still making sucking motions. He wondered what she was dreaming about as he climbed in next to her. "Goodnight," he whispered as he kissed her forehead before turning out the light.

He woke two hours later after incredibly realistic and erotic dreams with Hannah straddling him, her face clenched as she bounced on his cock. He reached up and grabbed her tits causing her eyes to open.

Hannah grinned as she slid her pussy up and down his hard shaft.

"Fuck! Your cock feels great and I'm not cumming over and over," she panted. "OK, I came once already but damn! You're a deep sleeper," she said.

"You're no longer cumming just by feeling me?" he asked.

She shook her head and leaned down to kiss him. "I woke with your hard cock between my ass cheeks, your hands on my breasts. At first, it seemed totally normal and then I realized I wasn't cumming." She kissed him again and pulled off him. "Can you fuck me from behind? I liked feeling your cock against my ass," she said.

Mason was more than happy to oblige and knelt behind the woman's perfect ass. She let out a long low groan as he slid inside her and then she pushed back hard encouraging him to pound her more aggressively. She came soon after and again ten minutes later. They shifted positions again so he was on top between her legs.

She looked satisfied but also had a huge smile on her face. God! I love being fucked by you, feeling filled up yet able to enjoy it without being distracted by orgasms," she said. Then she asked, "Have you ever fucked one of your women in the ass?"

Mason nodded, "A few."

"Do they like it? Did they? I mean."

Mason shrugged. "Some do, some don't. Why? You want to try it?" he asked.

Hannah nodded her head. "Last night when you fingered my ass it felt incredible...my orgasms seemed more intense."

Mason pulled out and rolled off the bed. He noticed it was after 4 AM and felt bad that Thomas would be worried but there were more pressing issues. He grabbed the lube and came back into the bedroom.

Hannah was already on her knees, back arched with her ass pointing at the ceiling. Her chest was pressed into the mattress and she was smiling at him as he crawled back onto the bed. "Oooohhhh, that does feel nice," she sighed as his fat finger pressed gel into her anus. Then she felt his spongy head press against her virgin hole and groaned as she relaxed. She then let out a yelp as he popped in. It stung but just a little and as he gently pulled out and pushed back in it felt better and better.

Mason was impressed. She sounded as if she liked it and was rubbing her pussy as he picked up the pace. Within a couple of minutes, he was pistoning into her, she was cumming again and he felt himself getting close.

Hannah was panting from the deepest, most full-body orgasm she'd ever had and could feel Mason slow down. "God! Your cock feels so good in all my holes. Cum in my ass...cum inside meeeee," she moaned.

Mason didn't have to be told twice and slammed hard into her as he jetted his hot cum deep into her rectum. She was playing with his balls as he thrust into her over and over until the last small spasm faded away. They fell onto their sides, his cock pressed deep inside her and lay there. He started to pull out but Hannah stopped him.

She pulled the covers onto both of them and whispered, "I want to fall asleep with you inside me. Goodnight," snuggled her ass against him and fell asleep.

They woke later that morning, his softened cock still inside her ass, his hands on her tits. She heard him rouse and turned her head accepting his tongue into her mouth. "Morning. I guess you can pull out now...unless you have other ideas," she smiled.

He did have other ideas, two hours worth and when they were done, they showered and then sat down with coffee. Neither bothered getting dressed. Hannah picked up her phone, a worried look on her face. "I guess I can't put this off any longer." She glanced down at her naked form, "Better that I don't Facetime him," she chuckled. Then she unlocked it and looked up at Mason, "You sent this?" she asked.

Mason nodded, "I was worried. You passed out and if you slept through the night I didn't want Thomas to worry."

Hannah looked at the chat, "Sorry. I hope this doesn't wake you but Mason had too much to drink and we were just down the street from his condo. I'm crashing in his spare bedroom. I love you. Call you in the morning." Then his response, "I hope you get some sleep in his 'spare bedroom.' I love you too. Have fun."

She looked at Mason. "I guess he knows," she sighed. "But, I'm cured!"

Mason nodded but looked disappointed. Hannah came over and straddled him. She kissed him deeply and then held him tight. "I know. It was fun, a lot of fun but now I need to go back to being Thomas's wife."

Mason nodded. "Talk about being torn. I'll never regret," he looked back toward the bedroom then at her naked body, "Us, fucking. But I'll always regret not playing it out longer," he sighed.

Hannah ground her pussy against his cock, "I guess one last time wouldn't hurt anyone," she said before kissing him.

* * *

Things sure changed after Hannah spent the night with Mason. Her and Thomas' sex life expanded. She required anal sex at least once a week; she loved deep-throating him, swallowing often; she told Thomas to pull into a park he'd never even noticed one night and the fucked in the back seat as if it were high school all over again, and she had multiple orgasms regularly.

At work, Thomas and Mason acted as if nothing ever happened, the only acknowledgment was a thank you card sent by Thomas to Mason's address.

A month later Mason came over to Thomas' and Hannah's table, putting out a hand, "Can I have the next dance?" he asked.

Hannah looked at Thomas who smiled, "I guess he's safe," he chuckled, "Bring her back before sunrise this time," he laughed. Hannah looked happy as she was led out to the dance floor just as a slow piece came on. He watched as the couple glided around the floor, their bodies pressed together. 'She's the most fluid dancer out there and he fits the stereotypical great black male dancer,' he thought. The couple was talking softly to each other and Thomas suspected what they were saying.

Hannah pressed her pussy against the man's crotch, "I miss this," she said softly.

Mason smiled and humped back, "I miss this, then he spun her around pressing his crotch against her ass, "And this." he smiled. Then he spun her back, "But," he hesitated as if he shouldn't say it, "What I miss the most is having you as my date. My friends just seem less...something," he sighed.

"Orgasmic?" Hannah asked. Then they both started laughing right out on the dance floor.