Racing

Story Info
Mark challenges Jenna to a race with an ulterior motive.
1.9k words
4.33
432
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanna race?" The random question caught Jenna's attention, drawing it away from the trees and the path to Mark, who strode alongside her.

The two of them were on a stroll in the forest on an early spring day. One of those days when the sun was hot on your skin, and thick clothes felt stifling. But the large spots of shade were too cold for anything lighter.

When Jenna answered, her words dripped with suspicion, knowing all too well that Mark loathed any kind of sport. "You hate running."

With a light laugh, Mark spread his hands wide in a show of innocence. "A little exercise can't hurt." But Mark's lips held a hint of mockery when he continued. "Afraid of losing?"

The words made Jenna snort in derision. "I run twice a week and you believe that getting out of the couch for a drink is too much effort. I'd leave you in the dust." Her own mocking smile came to play. "There's just no challenge."

That should have been the end of it when Jenna kept walking. But Mark couldn't leave well enough alone, knowing just where to press as his words trailed off. "I've got longer legs though, less distance for me. But hey, if you're that afraid that an unathletic guy like me could beat you..."

It should have been empty boasting, words without substance. But Mark knew what rankled her, and that challenging glint in his eyes, together with the mocking smirk was too much. If Mark wanted some humiliation, Jenna was all too happy to oblige.

With a roll of her shoulders, Jenna motioned to the end of the clearing. A straight run of about a hundred meters that she could do blindfolded. "Fine. To the big oak over there. On three?"

Still, with that same smile playing on his lips Mark pulled his hands from his pockets and got in a stance alongside her. He began the countdown with a wink. More proof that he was mocking her, with a deep and slow breath, Jenna steeled that determination inside her.

The numbers fell one by one, but Jenna's eyes were fixed on the oak. Tensing the muscles in her legs in preparation. When the final number fell, both of them shot off like rockets, feet kicking hard at the earth as the race began.

For the first few dozen meters they stayed neck on neck. But it wasn't long before Jenna gained the lead, surging ahead as she pushed hard. Forcing her legs to go faster and faster.

The sudden sprint burned, but she wouldn't give in. Not now. Not ever. It was only a little further and the harsh breathing behind her seemed to fall farther away.

Pushing her all into the last few meters Jenna's hand slapped against the rough bark of the oak tree, and she laughed. Victory sang within her in a strong flash of satisfaction. Turning to gloat, she froze. Mark was there, right in front of her with not a hint of loss on him. His breath was harsh and his face red, but Mark didn't mind any of that when he plowed into her.

Instinct took over as Jenna felt his hands grab her just below the ass and lift. Jenna's legs folded around his waist in an automatic reaction. Mark was a tall and lanky fellow, with a habit of scooping her up. Something that always seemed to change the atmosphere between them. It had the same effect now, victory stopped buzzing in her veins, replaced by something else. With big eyes and a shuttered breath, she stared at him.

Mark was close, far too close. The shade of the tree was cool enough to make Jenna shiver, but Mark's breath was hot on her skin. His hands now drew up along her arms, a gentle caress that was at odds with the predatory look in his eyes.

A look that made Jenna feel like a rabbit caught by a ravenous wolf. And she knew that Mark had the sharp teeth to match.

"Got you now." The sing-song tone sent a chill down her spine. Mark's long fingers traced her jaw, sliding along her skin before following the line of Jenna's neck. Sinking lower and lower as Mark sent sparks running down her spine.

Jenna pushed against him with her hips, but couldn't make Mark budge an inch despite how hard she pushed and squirmed. Because Jenna knew what he was doing. Knew it by that thundering in her chest and her shallow breaths.

They had done it before, after all. But always, always in the safety of a bedroom with the lights dimmed. Never out in the open with beams of light shining down on them. And again Jenna tried to push Mark away, but he didn't care. The only thing that would stop him was the agreed word.

Jenna's stomach squirmed as if there was a storm of butterflies raging, still, she didn't plan on saying the safeword. No matter how sparks flew from Mark's touch. Not even when fear made her tremble.

The tops of his fingers traced along the sides of her neck. Nails scraped over the sensitive skin as Jenna twisted and squirmed. What courage she had to resist more fell away when she heard that sharp intake of breath.

Mark's fingers dug almost painfully hard into her skin, and to her horror, Jenna felt her pulse throb against his fingers. A fast beat that stilled her.

Everything inside of her froze to a halt as an icy chill descended on her mind. Because Jenna's heart raced like a galloping horse. Every clop from that rapid pace pressed against his fingers. So fast that there seemed to be no pause between one beat and the next. Her breath came in shallow, uneven gasps as Jenna fought against that tightening of her chest.

Even with her thoughts muddied she knew the reason for the race. It had been a means to an end, a ruse to ensure her heart was beating as fast as it could. And it was. Jenna felt each beat fall into the other, no rest between them.

That pulsing of her skin against his fingers forced Jenna to be aware of every ferocious beat of her own heart. Forced to ride the wave of it as Mark's hungry gaze drank in every expression and sound. Whatever effort Jenna made to push him further away, only brought Mark in closer. And she didn't know whether that was a good or a bad thing.

There wasn't a single coherent thought in her mind, instead there were dozens shooting through in complete chaos. Each one vied for attention, only to vanish just as quickly. It was all a consequence of Mark's intrusion into her personal bubble, making it undeniably his own. The bastard. Jenna's legs were tightly wrapped around his waist, a dangerous position that let her feel every inch of his hard length pressing against her. Every push against him sent a shot of fire through her body.

If that wasn't enough, Jenna's chest pressed against his with every breath, her lungs burning from the lack of air. Her thoughts were a jumbled mess as the rapid heat consumed her. Everything was too loud, too close. But the dizziness in her head intensified when he spoke, sending that heat straight down into her body to pool low in her belly.

"It's going so fast. Thundering against me." The words seemed to swim through an ocean of mist. Falling beneath the waves as they dived toward the core of Jenna's being. "But I can feel it slow down."

The last struck like lightning. Drawing Jenna's attention to that little pause between each beat. A pause that hadn't been there before. As Jenna held her breath she realized that it grew longer between each beat. Her heart had slowed from a galloping horse to a steady trot.

The beats no longer flowed into each other. They had been hard to separate as her heart had been pounding relentlessly against her ribs. But now, each beat was distinct. An essence all its own.

With her eyes tightly closed, Jenna felt Mark draw closer. His voice soft as a whisper. "Did you know that our tongues are super sensitive to certain things?" There was an excited tinge to that whisper. One that filled her with both fear and excitement. Jenna's body trembled with them both warring inside of her.

Mark's nose grazed along the shell of her ear, his voice drifting into her mind. A slow caress of his skin against hers sent tingles along Jenna's spine. Her own breath sounded far too loud in her ears as Mark pushed further.

"It's the very tip of our tongue that is the most sensitive." While he spoke, Mark followed the line of her neck at the opposite side of where his fingers still pressed into her.

With one giant hand, he pressed both of Jenna's wrists against the rough bark before his tongue forged a trail along her neck. Starting at the very bottom. It slipped and slid as he followed her arterial vein.

Jenna let out a low, desperate gasp as she felt his tongue slide higher. Dreading the moment when he would feel how her heart fluttered wildly. Like a trapped bird seeking escape.

She squirmed harder, pressing against him to get away or get closer. Jenna didn't know anymore. All she knew was that his tongue kept climbing. Panic flooded into her until she felt it.

That terrible stillness, the pressure against her neck, and the groan Mark let out at finally finding the right spot. As if he were dying of thirst and was offered a sip of water. Jenna's legs squeezed against him as her hands slipped from his grasp and fell into his hair. Holding on for dear life.

Jenna's entire focus was on that one point of contact. The spot where Mark pressed the tip of his tongue and swallowed every desperate beat of her heart.

The one part of her that no one else knew. A secret only she heard and felt.

Her breath came in short, shallow gasps. And Jenna wasn't sure how much longer she could withstand that heady thickness in her mind.

When Mark finally drew back and buried his fingers in her hair it was almost a relief. The kiss he stole was a small price to pay. And Jenna's voice was low and weak as if she'd run far more than a mere hundred meters. "Should have known you were up to something."

When Mark pressed a kiss against her forehead she felt the smile on his lips. "Maybe next time you'll figure it out a bit quicker."

And part of her wanted to slap him silly. To kick where she knew it hurt the worst. But at that moment concern shone through his eyes, that he'd pushed too far. So Jenna gave a quick squeeze of her own. Deciding that the day was long enough to kick him later.

She had won the race after all. Even if the prize wasn't what she had been expecting.

Within Jenna's mind, there was a flash of shiny black rubber and a metal circle with a drum. But Mark pressed closer against her and chased the image from her mind. Jenna could only shudder in relief that he hadn't brought the stethoscope along. She didn't know if she was brave enough to face that in the light of day. Not yet.

But maybe someday.

---

An: A rather quick and dirty short featuring some cardio play in a rather different setting from the usual. Exploring a new and scary kink can be quite the experience.

Curious to hear your thoughts.