Therapy

Story Info
He took his anger issues out on his therapist. How fitting.
2.5k words
4.61
68.8k
131

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: Non-con, mild knife play (no blood drawn). Characters are in their mid-20s.

Dean looked at the pretty therapist tied up in the chair across him. East Asian, petite; she was wearing a cute summer top and a mini skirt; her dark shoulder-length hair was curled into waves. She looked vastly different from her usual professional, uptight self. Well, it was Friday after business hours after all. He seemed to have caught her at a good (or bad?) time when she came back to retrieve something from her office.

But what he liked the most was the look in her moon-shaped eyes. They were usually assertive, distant, and full of judgement, or pity--which he hated. Pity for him, because he was broken, according to these notes. Now that they had switched seats, with her delicate arms restrained to the chair arms, he could feel the change in the air. Her pretty eyes were fearful, vulnerable, powerless.

He looked back down to read her notes, catching words that jabbed at him like a hot knife. Unstable. Volatile. Angry.

"Dean, I think you know what you are doing is wrong." She tried to sound steady and failed miserably.

"Overall, how would you describe your mood?" Dean asked. He stared at her with his ocean blue eyes and plastered a charming but ingenuine smile on his face.

She squirmed uncomfortably as his eyes drank in her body, head to toe. She kept her legs squeezed tight together. Her mini skirt was much too short. She said nothing.

"Answer me, Dr. Cheung. Thought you'd be good at this."

"We're not here to analyze me."

"How do you feel, sitting in that chair?"

"Dean--"

"What is the problem from your viewpoint?"

"We're trying to help you."

Dean closed her notebook with a thud, his expression frosty. "You can't. I'm done with this. You're going to tell the court I completed all my sessions. Write fake notes. I don't care. I'm out of here."

"I can't do that."

He stood up abruptly and let the notebook drop to the floor; paper scattered around with a rustle. She cringed away instinctively as he advanced and got down to her level.

"Kate, right?" He looked at her, unsmiling. "I don't think you want to be here any longer, do you? Tell the court I completed my sessions. We're done. You won't have to see me again."

"I can't!" Kate said indignantly, her voice stubborn. Her ample chest rose and fell with her heavy breathing.

"You won't," he corrected. Dean pushed his blond curls away from his face and caught sight of the letter opener on the side table next to her chair. A word from her notebook jumped out to him. Impulsive.

He grabbed the letter opener and her eyes widened.

"Oh god, please, Dean, please..." She struggled against the ropes on her wrists but she wasn't going anywhere.

Dean poked the blade against his finger. The letter opener was dull. Good. He didn't want to make her bleed. Though the blade was dull, the spaghetti straps of her summer top gave promptly. With two swift cuts, her round tits were exposed.

"Stop! Stop!" Kate cried, panicked by the sudden turn of events.

He covered her mouth with one strong hand. "Ssshh." Dean looked at her creamy fair skin and brought the letter opener to her upper arm. Kate whined against his hand. "It's better if you sit still," he warned.

The words sadistic and control from her notebook came to his mind. He kept one hand on her mouth and his other hand dragged the letter opener across her skin slowly. Her body trembled, feeling cold and hot. The dull blade left three scratches on her arm, pink and slightly raised, looking like whip marks. He then brought the blade up to her cheek, satisfied to see her horrified look, then down to her hard, sensitive nipples, teasing her with the cold metal.

He untied her, and she was compliant as a doll when he bent her over on the nearby sofa. He lifted her mini skirt to expose her petite bubble ass. He pressed the letter opener on her soft ass cheek and she whimpered.

He marked an X on one ass cheek and listened to her soft grunts. She grimaced as he added three more scratches, lined up neatly, on the other ass cheek. She was just a canvas for him to doodle on.

He groaned at the sight before him as his cock became painfully tight in his jeans. He unbuckled his belt and let his cock spring free. Kate was a beautiful woman, one who was...awfully quiet right now.

"Sit up," Dean ordered, and pulled her up on her knees on the sofa so he could see her face. She looked like she was in a trance. Her eye makeup was ruined from the tears but she wasn't crying anymore. Her lips quivered.

He cupped her face and brushed her lip with a thumb. "You're not speaking. You always have something to say."

She blinked.

"Are you in shock?" He murmured. "Are you scared?"

She nodded mutely.

"Are you going to do what I say?"

She nodded again.

"You're going to tell the court I completed my sessions."

She nodded.

"I want to hear you talk," he commanded.

"I....." she croaked and found her small voice. "...I'm going to tell the court you completed your sessions."

"Good girl," he murmured.

"Can I please go?" She pleaded softly, but even then, she knew the answer when she saw his erect cock, rigid and throbbing for touch. A funny, warm sensation spread across her pelvis. She shifted her legs uncomfortably.

Dean took her hand and placed it on his cock; he shook his head no. "Not yet, Kate." Not when he had seen her like this, exposed and submissive in front of him. Impulsive, like she said. He threw the letter opener away and it slid across the floor, several feet away from them. "Is this better?"

Kate nodded, still aware of how her sensitive skin burned dully from where he had cut her. She visibly relaxed and didn't object when he kissed her. He kissed her passionately, tasting her lips and chasing her tongue with his own. His hard cock, hot to the touch, pulsed eagerly in her small hand. She couldn't help and moaned against his mouth. He held the back of her head with one hand, and his other snaked between her legs under her skirt.

He groaned when he found her pussy drenched. He pulled her panties aside and fondled her slit. "Why is your pussy wet? Hmm?"

Of course she was aware of her body's reactions. Handsome bearded bad boy taking advantage of her--a typical rape fantasy. But this was reality, why did her body respond like that? "Sometimes the body confuses fear with arousal..." she mumbled.

"Don't lie, doctor," he gripped her chin in his fingers. "I think you like it when men are mean to you."

Her face was red, deeply ashamed, and she tried to look away.

He chuckled. "No judgement. It's therapy." Oh, a masochist, he's so going to enjoy this.

He pushed her down and guided her face to his cock. She opened her mouth to take it in inch by inch, her pussy throbbing. She looked up at him helplessly, his hand holding her head in place. He fucked her mouth deeper, watching his cock disappear in her mouth with each stroke. Then he pushed his cock all the way in against her throat.

"Almost," he said, pushing more still. She breathed difficultly and relaxed her throat more to fit his entire cock. He moaned lowly and held her head down more, enjoying the noises that her throat made. Then he let go and let her breathe.

"It isn't so bad, is it? Kiss it."

Kate kissed his wet cock docilely, all lips and tongue, and earned a "good girl" from her attacker. She was aware that her pussy was a sticky mess. The more he used her, the more she craved it. She was confused, her mind blank when he suddenly put her on her back, spread her legs wide, pulled her panties aside, and plunged his hard cock fully in her cunt.

She squealed at the sudden fullness. Her pussy stretched and clamped down immediately. The tip of his cock brushed her cervix and her entire pelvis felt weak, like jello. He hooked her legs on his arms and stood back up, bringing her up with him, and Kate wrapped her arms around his muscular shoulders to keep from falling.

Dean started bouncing her on his cock. He stretched her to the fullest and hit her cervix, engulfing her in a mix of unbearable pain and pleasure. Her high-pitched, erratic moans filled the office along with obscene, wet smacking noises. Her tits bounced, and Dean couldn't help digging his fingers in her hips as he ravished this body. He squeezed her ass so hard that he could leave marks on it. He wanted to mark her.

"Fuck, fuck..." she whimpered helplessly. It felt like gravity drove his cock straight into her uterus with each thrust, like she was impaled.

Suddenly he put her down on the sofa and flipped her over, putting her on her knees with her ass up. Seeing the scratch marks on her otherwise smooth ass made his cock even harder. She looked fucking delicious. He spanked her ass, hard, and she yelped in pain.

"Look at me", he demanded.

Kate turned her head to look back at his stern face, and he spanked her again. "Say thank you," he ordered.

She made a small noise of protest, and he spanked her again, twice, back-to-back, not holding back. Kate cried out, her ass cheek stung badly. He thrust two fingers in her soaked pussy, and she bucked her hips sluttily. "Ohh, you like this, don't you?" He took his fingers out and smacked her again, making her wince. "Say thank you. Should I go get the paper knife?" He started walking away as if to retrieve the letter opener.

"No! no..." Kate jumped up and grabbed his arm. "No...please..."

Dean was amused to find her clutching his arm with all her might (which was still nothing), like a panicked animal. "Oh, now you don't want me to leave? What are you gonna do to make me stay?"

"Please...thank you..." she said in a small pleading voice, still gripping his arm. "I'll be good..."

Just hearing her say that made him want to devour her. He gave her an aggressive kiss on the mouth. "Turn around."

She turned back around to be on her knees, and he ran his fingers along her slit, feeling her small shivers. "Fuck, you're so wet." Then he brought her juices up to her tight asshole.

She pulled away reflexively. "You can't--"

"Yes, I can," he said firmly and held her in place. He spat on her asshole, and she whimpered nervously as he pushed a wet finger inside. "Oh god, you're so tight."

He started fingerfucking her ass, and to his surprise, she started moaning lustfully again. "Oh, you dirty slut, you like this," he teased. He added another finger and could feel her canal stretch out around his fingers. Fuck, he needs to put his cock in her ass right now.

He took his fingers out and spread her wetness more, then he spat on her asshole again. He spat in his hand and rubbed his cock, then pushed its tip against her ass.

Kate whimpered louder now, out of fear, as he drove his cock slowly into her ass. She grunted in pain, and took half of his member before begging, "take it out, please..." She pulled her hips away as he withdrew his cock.

"Ssshh," Dean comforted her and rubbed her back. "Breathe, you can take it."

She took a few deep breaths and tried again. This time she took 3/4, and pleaded, her voice tense, "Don't move, please..."

"Okay," he whispered, doing everything he could to restrain himself. His instinct was to fuck this tight ass that was practically choking his cock until he came, but he held back and let her breathe. He waited until her strained breathing relaxed and her tense body calmed, before he thrust gently, shallow and experimental. "Just like that?"

"Deeper..." she mewled.

"Oh fuck, you can take it," he thrust a bit harder, and her moans, unmistakably of pleasure, drove him wild. "Move back, let me see you take it," he said huskily.

Kate moved her hips back, and swallowed his entire 7 inches in her ass. They both gasped, and it was like something snapped in his brain, Dean stopped holding back and started fucking her ass rough and deep.

"Fuck...oh god..." Her moans turned high-pitched and out of control. She buried her face in the sofa cushion as his pelvis crashed into her ass cheeks with loud smacks, the impact sending reverberations down to her fingertips. Pussy juices ran down her bare thighs as her greedy ass took his thick cock.

"Touch yourself," he ordered.

"What?"

"Touch yourself. I want to see you cum," he commanded, watching his cock in and out of her tight asshole; then he groaned, "Fuck!" and his eyebrows knitted together in a frown. As soon as Kate touched her clit, her ass muscles clenched down on him like a vice.

She started drawing circles on her clit, and her core clenched up. She found a rhythm that matched his thrusting, and a tension built. Her moans grew louder and her body trembled. Without warning he spanked her ass again, and she gasped, the pain welcomed. Her tits swung back and forth as he fucked her ass harder, plunging his cock balls deep each time. Her hard nipples grazed the fabric on the sofa, and her fingers on her clit continued, the fucking was relentless...suddenly all sensations exploded. A violent orgasm rolled over her body and she screamed, her body convulsed, her moans frantic and desperate as he kept pounding her ass.

"Ohh, baby, ask for my cum," he said, his voice low and guttural.

"Please...cum...I want your cum..." she gasped, her hypersensitive body taking each forceful thrust.

"Fuck!" He groaned loudly and shuddered as he shot thick cum deep into her ass, his own powerful orgasm lingered on as her ass contracted. Kate whimpered weakly when he withdrew his cock, her pussy and ass twitched longingly, her face confused and dazed.

Dean fixed his pants and walked away. Then he came back, with a blanket that he'd found in her closet. He wrapped the blanket around her. "You okay?"

She said nothing.

"Drink." He put a bottle of water on the table.

She complied and took a big sip.

He held her chin so she'd look at him. "Remember what you were going to do for me?"

Her face was weary. "Tell the court you've completed your sessions."

"Right," Dean pushed her hair back and kissed her forehead. "You don't have to do that anymore. I look forward to our next session."

He was already at the door when Kate reacted, dumbfounded. "...What?"

"You heard me. Tuesday, 5:00 p.m." He grinned before closing the door.