All Comments on 'Racing Home'

by MichaelT65

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Why was Jade and her younger sister, plus presumably their mother, (the younger sister had called out "Mum, Jade's boyfriend is here") living with Michael's Grandparents? It was never explained. Nor did Michael ask who the fuck she was which is a tad strange. She could have been a relative!

There were far to many personality changes to make this believable. Michael is a weak wimp with his step-father and just accepts that his mother is getting beaten regularly and mentally abused. Then when he is forced out of the house EVEN THOUGH YOU SAID HE OWNED IT (or would do at age 25) he suddenly gets all tough with the local hoodlums. Completely ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

This story exemplifies why England is a land a cuck and assholes and lost their fucking empire

.

This guy is an adult who owns a house yet refuses to expell the man beating his mother

.

And when attacked by this wife beater doesnt call the cops, but instead for a reason never mentioned confesses to beating him for no reason.

.

Also what kind of mental midget thinks they are going to tour Europe in a car with less than 100 euros?

Lector77Lector77over 2 years ago

Good storytelling. Would be improved by some serious copy editing.

Thanks!

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Good Story

With a nice ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
You have to read carefully

To LenardSpencer Jade and family are NEIGHBORS to Mike's grandparent. So there isn't something to explain. Like my boss said " someone how can read is clear ahead"

Nice story with some holes in it to push it in the right direction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous