Racing Into the Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, fuck..." I could hear myself say, like I was outside my own body. "Please, you--you need to stop...!" He sucked harder in response, and I could feel his stubble tickling the sensitive skin of my balls. I was so deep in his throat.

Soon, it became too much to bear. He sucked, up then down, the tunnel of his throat accepting my cock like it belonged there. I was coating his throat with my precum, I knew, and I thought of Mrs. Rodriguez. She never knew how many cocks had been down this whore's hot throat. How many other men had been in it, before and during their marriage. And now I was one of them. I was gonna add my load to all of theirs', right down his waiting gullet.

I became aware of the sound of him frantically jerking off his own cock, like keeping time. In that dark, deep hallway, I was racing towards climax. "Mr. Rodriguez," I choked out; "if you don't stop I'll cum." He pulled off of me for just a moment, just one painful moment, and he stared up. Fuck, and from my point of view, he was so far below me. His handsome face barely registered in the darkness.

"Gimme your cum," he begged, stroking my overly-sensitive cock. "Gimme your cum, please." He repeated it like a mantra; it filled my ears, and pushed out any worries I had left of being caught. I still had enough lucidity to cover my mouth as he plunged back onto my cock right as my cum burst out of me.

Rope after rope of my hot thick load raced down his slutty throat. I wanted to scream; I didn't think I could cum so hard and so much. But I counted six powerful shots, all of which Mr. Rodriguez massaged out of my cock, clinging to it like it gave him life. His rattling sped up; pretty soon he was cumming too. If not for my still-hard fat cock in his mouth, he would have yelled out. I felt him shudder.

All at once, the gravity of what had happened closed in around me like a vise grip. Gaining some clarity, I tucked my dick back into my pants; I had to pull it out of his mouth. I yanked myself away from him as he was still coming down from his orgasm.

"Mr. Aguinaldo," I heard him say. But I couldn't look at him, not like this. Not while he was still hunched down on the ground, his hard cock in his hand, and his lost load under him. I inhaled. Fuck.... I stepped around and away from him. Right down the stairs. I didn't look back. I didn't let myself look back.

I'd found another bathroom on the second floor where I took stock of my appearance. Sweat made my face shiny, and I was flush with fading red underneath my brown. The front of my shirt was such a mess; ruffled where I'd been stroking my nipples for pleasure. Guilt crawling across my mind, I tucked everything back in place. Made sure I looked the same way I had when I walked in with my wife. And headed back down to the first floor.

------

The party wouldn't end until hours later. When Rachael and I left, it was a while after everybody else. She, of course, had to dole out her goodbyes, and the follow-ups to those goodbyes. As Mr. and Mrs. Rodriguez drifted out--not holding hands, I noticed--they were giving extended goodbyes and congratulations to Rachael, and the mayor. I remembered vaguely that they also made up the mayor's inner circle.

Mr. Rodriguez gave me a nod as he passed, and a pleasant enough smile. As if we were mere strangers, and he hadn't taken six shots of my pent-up load down his throat earlier.

"...should do this more often," Rachael was saying to the couple.

"You know where to find us, Rachael," Mr. Rodriguez replied with a smile. He turned to his wife, and they turned and left. Just one more glance was shared between Mr. Rodriguez and myself, and that was that.

"They're nice people," Rachael said, no doubt left ecstatic by the proceedings. "And that Aaron, he makes a killer ceviche. Maybe if I ask, he'll make us some." She smiled at me, flush with a soft pink glow. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Of course, love." My insides were numb. My cock was raw. I just wanted to go home. Rachael put her arm on mine, and on the walk back to the car, I tried to push the images out of my mind. Mr. Rodriguez's plying, magnetic stare. The image of his mouth around my cock.... Fuck.

'We should not do this more often,' I decided. I backed out of my spot, and began the journey back home. Back to my house, my nightly rituals, my daughter. My family's normal life.

12