Racing Into the Night Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good fucking bitch," I grunted, my thighs shaking dangerously as I squeezed the end of my orgasm out of my cock. "What a good fucking bitch. You're beautiful. That's how you should look." Panting, I pulled off of him to stand back on the floor.

All at once, the weight and the gravity of everything collided in my once again. I picked up my shirt before I was aware of what I was doing; I chanced a look back towards him. Aaron lay drained, spread out on my couch like a mannequin. His cock was still half-hard, twitching as it lolled against his belly. He had shot a second time, to my shock.

Covered in my cum. Covered in his own cum. Covered in our sweat. Used. Defiled. Sickly, I thought to myself that this was what he'd wanted the whole time.

My brow furrowed at the sight of him. Like light was hitting him in a different way, a different angle. Aaron Rodriguez, my collaborator in the ruination of my life; conquered. Defeated. With a huff, I threw the shirt at him. He startled, holding the thing uselessly in both hands. My mouth was going before I was even aware of what I was saying.

"Go."

"Jonathan...?" he said simply, softly. I held his stare, my stomach boiling.

"Aaron. Just...go."

His lips twisted as if looking for something to say, and all manner of expressions crossed his face. Like he wasn't sure what to say for once. Good. He wiped his face off quickly, erasing the mess I'd made of him. Aaron stared at me, his stare wounded, at a loss for words. Bubbling with hurt.

Every feeling inside me fought with the others for dominance. I didn't know what would win: my empathy or my disgust. My longing or my resentment. Desire left my body in a cold rush, and I was left with a storm inside my heart. I heard myself speak before I could process what I was saying.

"You've ruined my fucking life, Aaron," I told him, the finality of it like lead in my mouth. "I hope it was good, because it'll be the last time."

Aaron looked startled, his eyes like dinner plates. His mouth twisted every which way, and fragments of words came out of his mouth, only to die mid-air. Hurt crossed his face, and I felt a new sensation bubbling up from the darkest corners of me. Satisfaction. That I'd finally kicked a man who was already down. A dark thought. A hurt, evil thought.

Knees straining, Aaron stood, gathering his mussed-up clothes. He dressed slowly, his hands visibly shaking. It was disgusting how good seeing him like that felt. "Okay," he mumbled, numb. "Yeah. Okay."

Soon after, he was gone; I heard his car pull out of the driveway, and I was alone with my thoughts again. Minutes passed. The rain worsened, and for a strange, heavy second, I worried about Aaron's drive back to his downtown apartment, and then it passed.

A broad cloud shuffled in front of the sun, bathing the inside of my house in black and grey. I stood there, holding only my shirt, and the tattered remains of the life I'd had left surrounded me, staring at me; metaphorical eyes empty. And it rained, just kept on raining.

End.

------

Thank you for reading 'Racing Into the Night'. I deeply appreciate everyone that has taken the time to read, comment, and save my work to their favourites, and everyone that even took the time to read my story. I hope you enjoyed it, and will continue to enjoy this final chapter.

I am not yet done with this universe, these characters, and this family. Jonathan (and Aaron...) will appear again in an upcoming story. Again, I thank you all for your support.

12