All Comments on 'Racing the Moon'

by thebuffalo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Independent_ArticleIndependent_Articlealmost 11 years ago

How can you feel your woman's wetness if you are wearing gloves?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This read more like a story being submitted by a high school freshman who was trying to wow the teacher by prose rather than content. One of the more corny stories on here.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
I dunno?

From my ancient memory no scooter could possibly race the moon, but then said ancient memory teased me with wonderful snippets.

To the commentator regarding the gloves, as I got it they were 'half gloves', an entrancing thought.

First time ever I have come across the fifth star being 'greyed' out.

To return to the story you woke up some marvellous scooter times.

EmpressJosephineEmpressJosephineover 9 years ago
Hooray for Romance!

Romance makes for such better erotica than the blunt porn that has become too common these days. Thank you for keeping it romantic!

VoluptuousCaraVoluptuousCaraover 9 years ago
YES

there is no yesterday. there is no tomorrow. there is no later. there is just RIGHT NOW and right now is for making sweet love under the moon and the stars, ohhhhhhhhh dear god yes.

LoveMenLoveSexLoveMenLoveSexalmost 9 years ago
Lovely

The whole mood here was extremely well expressed. What a man can do to a woman and what a woman can do to a man is encapsulated, a shining moment of memory that also stirred mine. A pleasure to read! Thanks for writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous